CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/05/14/bill-clinton-took-more-than-twice-as-many-flights-on-pedophile-island-billionaires-lolita-express-than-previously-reported/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

M
A
G
A

>your daily dose of "ugh vomiting forever"
that's quality journalism right there

nice thread OP

>

Journalists need to hang.

This

Top tier best journalism in current year

Sage

This is tabloid garbage

Sage

Sage

Sage

What did 12 year old paris hilton even look like..
Not asking for images... but uhhh. heh

Hi CTR, how is your Sunday?

(((HuffPo)))

We need pics to assess his judgement.

I pick wizard of memetic alchemy.

I agree, but now the public will turn against Trump.

Trump will never get elected now because of this tabloid bullshit. If you listen to the interview, it's even worse because it proves they're blatantly BSing.

He says he thought she was beautiful, but not in a sexual way. He literally said that. He was even asked if he wanted to have sex with her and he said "no I'm not into that."

If in get to pick
You know I'm picking American

I fucking hate my country

Older women used to call me a handsome young man. Sickening.

But 12yo are sexy OP

Well was she hot?

>children can't be beautiful
what is this doublethink?

Yes

rolling famalam

marry one fuck one kill one.

>He was even asked if he wanted to have sex with her and he said "no I'm not into that."
IVANKA MADE HIM PROMISE NOT TO, OK?
he can use this as proff, for all those who claim, Der Drumpf is not a Man of His Word.

Marry Paris Hilton.
Fuck mama Hilton.
Kill daddy Hilton.

>calling kids "beautiful" makes you a paedo

Stupid nigger stop sperging out

So being attarcted to a girl who was tailored especiffically for being attractive is bad?

Might as well

Further evidence that women peak before thirteen

>51

rollan in a garbage thread

>kek.
why, in all seriousness, is this retard standing for POTUS, again? His only running advantage is, he is such a bottomless open sewer, no fucker actually gets round to deciding which scandal should be concentrated on first.

>Trump found her attractive
>Then proceeds to say he 'was never into that kind of thing'

So fucking what? Some women mature quicker then others, what's wrong with finding them attractive? If you don't bang them, it's ok.

She actually was pretty hot through
Wouldn't do because it's illegal but hey.

Didn't think you filthy Baboon's had computers.

the really funny thing is that the dems are so ignorant to their own impression on the people that they dont realize they are just inflating the troll with their attacks... how can hilldog suck so bad at this?

What the fuck happened to journalism? What the fuck happened to America?

Shamefur dispray

After we win will there be enough lamp posts to swing these fuckers from?

How did such a hot woman come from two ugly people?

More 12 yo Paris Hilton please. I need to review the evidence.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

KILL YOURSELF

>two links say hot
>one says beautiful

How much do you want to bet the word "hot" never left his lips and they are trying to imply calling a young girl beautiful is something only nonces do.

I mean for fuck sake, cant call them ugly and fat, cant call them beautiful. WHAT DO THEY WANT???

It's already proven that all men prefer men/women when they're in their puberty years (12-18).
It's also why most adult women remove body hair.

CUT CUT CUT ME UP AND
FUCK FUCK FUCK ME UP

Meanwhile Bill Clinton is a serial child rapist.

dailycaller.com/2016/05/14/bill-clinton-took-more-than-twice-as-many-flights-on-pedophile-island-billionaires-lolita-express-than-previously-reported/

Hillary is a woman, friendo. You're supposed to use the pronoun "she" when talking about her.

>(((Huffington Post)))

It feels like every single day, the media are trying to create a new Trump scandal.

Yet nothing ever sticks.

>what do they want
To virtue signal to their retarded friends and orbiters, then have Chad shove their head in the toilet while hardfucking them and calling them Daddy's Little Cumrag.

SUFFOCATION, NO BREATHING

What is attractive about this?

Dudes a trainwreck. This is honestly embarrassing now.

I AM LITERALLY SHAKING

He actually used both (hot and beatifulxlots), tbf:

“Now, somebody who a lot of people don’t give credit to but in actuality is really beautiful is Paris Hilton,” he said. “I’ve known Paris Hilton from the time she’s 12. Her parents are friends of mine, and the first time I saw her she walked into the room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’” As one often says when meeting one’s friend’s seventh grader.

“Did you wanna bang her?” Stern asked in an effort to get him to say something fucked up.

“Well, at 12, I wasn’t interested,” Trump said, “I’ve never been into that…” — as if 12-year-olds are just another type — “but she was beautiful…I saw her at 12, she was beautiful.”

This being 2001, Stern followed up by asking if he’d watched Hilton’s sex tape.

Stern: “Have you seen the video, the sex video?”
> Trump: “I have seen it.”
Stern: “You did? What did you do? You went on the Internet?”
> Trump: “No, it was just on the Internet.”
Stern: “How did you see that? What did you do?”
> Trump: “Melania showed it to me.” [Like hell she did.]
Stern: “What did you think of that? Did you see …”
> Trump: “I think it’s probably unfortunate and it made Paris (((hotter))) in terms of the work ’cause the world is so screwed up. I mean, you think a thing like that is going to destroy, like Hugh Grant who I love. I think he’s great. He’s a member of my golf club. You would have thought he would have been destroyed by what happened to him and he’s the biggest star now than he ever was, so you never know what happens but I think it probably made Paris even better.”

NOTE TO ABOVE:
Bearing in mind the families knew each other, the fact that Melaina was supposedly showing Trump sex videos of their 'friends' daughter, maybe raises more questions than it answers.

"Oh that's such a gorgeous little boy... what a beautiful baby"... PERFECTLY FINE.

"Oh that young lady is beautiful"... WOOOAH THERE PAEDO PETE.

Where's this line drawn again?

Yes! I've been saying this on normiebook. You'd be surprised at how redpilled the normies are getting.

trump is an honest man theres nothing shameful about that

wtf you're not serbian

So he called her "beautiful" which has no pedophilic undertones, and then those other trash-tier websites deliberately misinterpreted it like they always do.

Trump only said hot once and he was saying it was going to help her career by being a slut. Which is true she had her 5 minutes of fame becuase she was a dumb slut, now she's all used up and nobody cares.

>retard

Don't people from the websites you visit (Reddit, tumblr, Twitter) know better than to use such bigoted remarks?

You know it's 2016, right? You f'ing racist. Gosh, I'm so triggered rn I'm literally shaking.

They make it sound like Melania and Trump sat and wanked off over it.

She showed him a video of an adult, consenting age, family friend who was blowing up the internet with her sex tape. Who fucking hasn't seen that video?

It's all just another shameless attempt to take an innocent opinion and spin it out to make the guy into a raving pedo monster.

And this is how fucked up our sexuality has become; How demonised male sexuality is that a grown man can't even comment on a girls beauty without being taken as a predator.

No no no every adult male has to treat little girls like an empty space. Don't you dare show them any affection or pay them a compliment because that means you must want to fuck them.

It's no wonder so many girls are growing up mega slut daddy issue fuckups. Dads are shit scared of having any intimacy with their daughters.

>Bearing in mind the families knew each other, the fact that Melaina was supposedly showing Trump sex videos of their 'friends' daughter, maybe raises more questions than it answers.

Trump knows literally thousands of people. I'm sure he "knows" the Hiltons in the same way you know your neighbours that live 3 streets over from you that you see around from time to time, that you've chit chatted with at some public celebration or something. There are literally thousands of millionaires and real-estate people he associates with that live in New York. Hilton's tape was national news and talked about non-stop on daytime TV. If it was that theoretical remote neighbour of yours' daughter, you would watch too. It's just another adult member of the community doing something fucked up that garners attention. A lot of people would want to see that.

> “I’ve never been into that…” — as if 12-year-olds are just another type

also: EMPHASIS AND CONTEXT YOURS.

Look at all of those totally reliable sources.

Sorry, men only judge women based on having sex with them. Calling a woman beautiful means you extra-want to fuck her.

Gay people can't help who their attracted to, there born that way.
What a MAN likes a well developed girl! HOW EVIL!!!!

-Ugly fuck face liberal that zero men are attracted to.

are you having an orgasm?

Fuck! Is Trump a pedophile now too? Can we all get behind Johnson. Surely he isn't as bad as this sexual monster.

Marry Daddy Hilton
Fuck Paris
Kill mom

plastic surgery

That's Ivanka not Paris

WTF??? I hate Trump now!

>HuffPo

that's Paris you dummy, look at her eyes.

Didn't he just say she was beautiful? He didn't say she was hot, or sexy, or fuckable, so this is another non-issue libs are making into an issue.

ugh I'm literally vomiting right now

In Soviet Russia, Johnson gets behind (you)!

>get behind a fake libertarian
Sure, if you don't mind a leader who bases all of his decisions off of contradictions towards his supposed "beliefs"

>huffington post
My, what an impartial and unbiased media you're citing there, this must be quality journalism for sure
>'ugh vomiting forever'
Never mind

2016 Presidential Candidates on 12 Year Olds

>Trump
She's a beautiful girl

>Hillary
12 year old girls fantasize about being raped by old men! You must acquit! She was a dirty whore!

so he's a pedo on top of a racist?

no wonder you nerds like him