Why is no-one talking about Hungary?

They're about to say fuck you to the EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hA0WUlc7AQk
valasztas.hu/en/ref2016/480/480_0_index.html
reuters.com/article/us-eurozone-italy-renzi-idUSKCN11O0H7
youtube.com/watch?v=cktx5NnBVwU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sortition
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article156200060/Polizei-verdaechtigt-Nordafrikaner-besonders-haeufig.html
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-06/bundeskriminalamt-statistik-straftaten-asylbewerber
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

?

FUCK you, EU!
(still sending the gibsemadat, rite? okay)

because hungary is a irrelevant shithole

Nope

Not enough people have come to vote.

Not enough turnout, I fear.

But Hungary is 100% right in this case.
the EU is an organization to promote free trade. It should have no right to say how its member countries run themselves

t. romania

Hope this works out

Because it's a non-issue. Orban's just posing and picking low-hanging fruits by pretending to be all outraged about 'dem muzzie refugees', just in order to get some free shekels from the EU, as somewhat proven by the 'secret' meeting with Merkel.

Not even Cred Forums can be so fucking moronic..

I love how in every thread about Hungary, there's a Romanian gypsy migrant fuckface talking shit. Just so you know, in a decade or two, we'll fuck you up.

Source?

hungary, you litteraly have to do ONE thing, dont let us down.

They'll fuck themselves up. We don't need to.

A relevant country has already told the EU to fuck off.

Nah but seriously it's nice to see the dominoes start falling. Italy and Austria by the end of the year, then Germany, France and Netherlands potential next year.

It doesn't matter.

80%+ of people will say no. It's going to look bad if Hungary then goes and accepts it.

Brexit was a mistake, now we can't go to other EU countries and work/live there visa-free. Also to mention about the wasted opportunity of the ERASMUS program and the potential it gives to the students. What a shame.

C'mon Hungary

It'd be a good move

Agreed

you know that you're from romania, right?

The first idea that was about free trade, yes. However, efficient trading requires synchronisation of standards and laws and before you know it, it's a blue USSR all over again with hidden, nationless bureaucrats at the wheel.

youtube.com/watch?v=hA0WUlc7AQk

thread theme

>mfw turnout will not be enough and all leftist newspapers declare that non-voters are pro refugee and EU

Nobody gives a shit about poorfucks

mmh maybe austria, no chance for italy

Don't hold your breath, guys.
Participation is at 30,66% whereas the last one had 35.71% by this time.

finally

Im moving to Hungary bitches

germans can further suck merkels dick

They'll never leave the EUSSR.
They want the gibs

Whats the % turnout so far?

Might have to stop parroting #blm memes from your chateau in the South of France

When I was in like the 2nd grade, I told my class "I sure hope the people from Turkey don't go to Hungrary, they might get eaten!" Cracked em up

Roughly 33%, polling stations are open for another 3 hours, and absentee ballots will be coming in tomorrow.

This one will not make the 50% threshold.

Make Hungary hungry again!

Please fuck up the EU, Hungary.

I cant wait to vote, fuck you eu.

Can you share your source?

IIRC only 25% attended so far

WHAT THE FUCK
We need 50% or the vote will be invalid. And only 25% attended so far? Putin if you read this, please drop a Tsar bomba on us.

30%

It matters a lot.

80% of 43% of population is not a majority.

Sure?

Thx

Seems like they missed their chance

When do we get results anyone know?

>potential
Most people I know who did Erasmus got shitfaced every two days and didn't learn nothing at all

I like Hungarian literature and that's about it really. Next to Czech Republic they seem like the two most red pilled countries in the EU.

Goddamn it man you had ONE JOB

JUST GO OUT AND VOTE

I know that. But the fact is that nearly every time that there has been a referendum on the EU, people have rejected it.

Lisbon Treaty, Brexit, Hungary referendum. There's an Italian one too next in line.

It's going to be harder and harder for the EU to have a favourable image if they keep ignoring the rejections by the people.

Everyone votes near the end anyway.

Don't worry about the thirdworld niggers blowing us up guys, im studying abroad!

>implying this wasn't just a powerplay by orban
>implying he didn't fail horribly
>implying I'm not pleased af

>They're about to say fuck you to the EU.
No. Orban wants popularity because afaik his ratings went down a little or are under threat

Could spook the Markets when they open

Wow. I need to pay £10 to get a visa and I need to wait a few more months to apply to work in other countries. Fuck! I knew that this is more important than transferring the whole of our democratic system to people who have never set foot onto British soil and couldn't give a shit about us. Damn. I mean I just love corruption in the EU and them importing millions of fake refugees into Europe.

I wish I could stay!

Not really, by statistics we register 35-40% of the votes by 11 AM.

You don't know yet what conditions you get, user.

It's very hard for an American to live & work here, for example.

Cred Forums is Retarded Autisms Gold Standart

>people who have never set foot onto British soil and couldn't give a shit about us.

while I'm rather on your side, this argument is an inherently shitty one. You know that the House of Lords and the House of Commons, by definition almost, do not give a flying rats fuck about 'us'. I never got while people are more comfortable with 3 Brits shitting on their head rather than a Brit, a German and a Frenchman shitting on their head.

At the end of the day, you'll be covered in shit anyway.

Meanwhile in France the justice has declared illegal any local referendum about the migrants...
Illegal because the State has authority on this matter...
And the State is under the authority of the EU...

Here's the map of the villages forced to welcome 10 000 migrants from Calais (not counting the daily arrivals).

>3 hours left
>30% vote

Not really. I hate our parliamentary system too. We need real reform.

I can criticize the EU whilst also hating our own system. Ironically, I favour German's voting system.

I read somewhere that 70% of voters have voted UKIP at least once in an election (council, by election, GE). If we had a different system, it's possible that they would be the 2nd biggest party in the UK.

Erasmus is called here "Orgasmus" because people who use it don't study shit, just fuck and do drugs

Iberian peninsula, everyone. And yet you wonder about your massive unemployment rates..

Get to work you lazy fuckers.

>calls Erasmus Orgasmus, which relates to foreign exchange students COMING to Spain to be international chavs
>GET A JOB SPANIARD

It's not like I disagree with you, but you still fucked up

Not the whole of Germany. Bavaria will eventually go their own way. I just hope they take the Rhineland with them when they go.

He never mentioned incoming Erasmus faggots explicitly, I'm certain the same holds for outgoing Spainfags.

There's no point in Erasmus, just do your entire undergrad or PhD abroad, that'll be a better investment.

What makes you think Bavaria independence is a real thing? (I know nothing about it).

Why/when will Bavaria go independent?

people always say that the non-voters are effectively helping the winning side and that's is why it is important to vote, we all know this won't be said this time.

it sure didn't help that everyone knows 'no' will be the overwhelming answer and that it is actually a completely unnecessary referendum.

Bavaria is semi-independent anyway with their own constitution, I don't see why they'd go full retard and cut all ties to federal Germany.

The only reason why I would think is because Germany is going full retard with their refugees.

>It should have no right to say how its member countries run themselves

That's the point. It doesn't, especially not in matters like this. The referendum tries to pretend it somehow does, but it really doesn't, at least not in a way that can't be stopped without a referendum.

The German industry is heavily dependent on nation-wide tight cooperation.

Balkanizing makes zero sense.

It's over.

Can someone JUST him up?

>no chance
"If things go on like this, instead of the spirit of Bratislava we'll be talking about the ghost of Europe."
reuters.com/article/us-eurozone-italy-renzi-idUSKCN11O0H7

tl;dr : Renzi is sick of EU's bullshit.

orban pls

>I'm an idiot who would prefer to be flooded by shitskins than being ruled by Fidesz the post

Hungary is an inspiration. Orban is a visionary.

Romania is just the source of the gypsy scum overrunning the continent.

How can I donate money to Orban's coffers? Or is that illegal?

HUNGARY, NO!

So irrelevant that the EU fag leaders get their panties in a bunch about their refugee policies.

>Germany

I highly doubt that.
You might see Pegida and think that Germans are starting to get clear in the head but I still see way too many uber tolerant libfags talking about "diversity" and "we gotta help everyone, it's our duty!".

A referendum can't rule over international stuff, we already know that the majority hates sandpeople. Orbán spent a shitload of the taxpayers money on a pointles thing.

>I'm a narcissistic frenchman: the post

Dude, not all countries are like French. The chances for shitskins flooding Hungary is probably zero because:
- We are poor as fuck.
- Living here is pretty darn bad if you are poor.
- You gotta leave if you don't want to be poor anyway.
- Gypsies are already reigning the piss-poor level of society and they are jealously guarding their positions there.

Tho, a gypsies vs shitskins race war would be stupidly fun.

already happened
gypsies rob migrants on the border, throw bricks at cops shouting
"YOU DONT LET US WORK!!!"

Guys is that true there is no upper limit to the quota ?

What % turnout do you need, Hungarianons?

you dont understand how the consensus is NOBODY wants ME ppl here
its the same category as asking what color is the sky

>pokemon badies still using lvl11 Zubats

literally who?

50%

I have just heard a rumour about the Australian media says there are anti-Orban demonstrations going on in Hungary. Is that legit?

How much do they have right now?

Clarification:50% VALID votes

30%

Remember when Brits here were normal posters, before June 24th and an entire new crowd of leftist newfags rushed in, set up their own private /britpol/ which is all full of pakis (I could throw on a proxy if I wanted to go in there and participate and be treated normally. but who wants to now?)

Anyway, congrats to the leftist assholes who used Brexit, rather than as a positive, but to segregate themselves from rest of the board and embrace their paki countrymen so long as they have the right flag.

/britpol/ should be fucking banned from here. If they want their own place to talk to themselves, why use this board to do it? fucking use another site, too much traffic here already and gookmoot crying poverty.
you don't want to be part of Cred Forums, so why are you even here?

WHAT. WHY?

THERE ARE ONLY 90 MINUTES LEFT.

he looks like a giant cuck tho. if he close the border and deport the shitskins (even the second generation ones) he'll be the best president ever tho

That"s 3 o'clock data tho

It might be up to 35% now - but I can't see this one going much above 45% in the end. We'll see tomorrow.

why such apathy user?

It's a hungarian factory setting

I don't know, bozgor.. but if you want us to visit Budapest again, we will come ! But now, we won't feed your country again.

buzi hazaáruló gecik mind
akkor nyeljétek a migráns gecit
meglátjátok az lesz az utolsó dolog ami a mocsok pofátokat éri libsi kétfarku zsidó szarházi köcsögök
egyetek szart mint
tényleg ez az ország halott

Diehard reflex perfected in the 50 years of communism. We like to vote only when are told who want to vote on, there is no alternative on the ballot and there is a gun at the back of our head.

ez
>2 órakor már 40% a faluban
>pesten alig 20 fölött
youtube.com/watch?v=cktx5NnBVwU

The way too aggressive govt. campaign backfired
Some people don't see this as a primary concern
Some people don't care about politics at all
Some people see abstaining from voting as a way to express their dissatisfaction with the government
Some people see the referendum pointelss because of the way the question is worded

This is false, international laws are worth shit is the governement denounce them, nothing in the international laws can force à governement to respect them, it's in these laws themselves.

It used to be s the same in Spain or Italy, now see how it look like...

I know this, but the medias narrative will be différent.

Hungary had 200,000 refugee applicants last year you dumb fuck. They had to build a goddamned wall to keep them out.

buzi libsi szaradékok
jobbik2018

Why can't the rest of the world into voting?

Meanwhile in Sweden we get around 85-90% turnout in our elections.

>tomorrow

:(

Those who dont vote, vote the 3rd option: they dont care.

>Implying this is true

You dense motherfucker.

DE MIÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉRRRRT

a kétfarku kutya szaradékoknak bejött a propagandájuk
most baszhatjuk mind

says the faggot from Romania

Hungary has much to be proud of, including strong willed independent thinkers and the best dogs in the world.

Nem jött rá, hogy burzsoá nyugdíjasok irónikus

Referndum != law
Also get out of /v4/

Ppl see abstaing from the referendum as show dissatisfaction to the government, also a lot of ppl voted incorrectly my choice

39.88 % turnout.

They had those applicants because they actively gathered up the refugees and guess what, a refugee must apply in the country he/she is caught by the officials. That's why everyone south to us is trying his best to ignore the refugees and just let them go north.

But Orbán fucking had to catch them all for some weird reason instead of just throwing them back to where they came from. And then he built a wall and gave the dick to Serbia. Because reasons.

>Jobbik

Well, Vona has just backstabbed everyone there, so I guess they aren't the turboturul choice anymore. Unless you really think that "Lehet Más a Politika"... if you know what I mean.

BUKIK
AZ
ORBÁN

t-52 minutes till Mudslimegeddon

They have an option to vote. If they not, regardless of doing it to spite or to protest the government, they signal that they do not intend to live with their democratic power. Tldr, they dont care.

Nah I'm part of v4 since my grand parents are polish, I have all the legitimate reasons to post there.

Beside à referenda is similar to à law because the people vote for it, regular laws are votef by représentatives but thèse représentatives are elected by the people, this is how direct democracy work.

Not true, most non voters don't vote because they don't want to move their ass, most of the time they are the worst cry babies but they still don't vote because they don't want to.

How's the vote going lads? Any live links from Hungry bros?

I care about those fucking sandniggers, but didn't vote, because I don't want to see Orbans satisfied face for the coming months. I hope the referendum will fail.

No one wants to stay in this shithole anyways.

Are you voting?

What's your problem with orban?

>a irrelevant

Nothing, he's just trying to be an edgy contrarian.

But the gov, clearly hates migrants and so does the majority of the population, no need to hold a referendum
I satyed at home bc I don't agree with the referendum, so no voting "no", but also don't want migrants, so no " yes"

This is the official

What did Vona do?

He's a corrupt oligarch like the rest of the politicians here. This campaign has cost us around 30 million yuros and most of that money was probably stolen.

Thanks, when do we get results?

YOUR GRANDSONS WILL BE FORCED TO SPEAK ARABIC AND GO TO A MADRASSA - YOUR GRANDDAUGHTERS WILL WEAR HIJABS - GO AND VOTE

>Allowing your people's future to be destroyed just to spite some asshole

Retard alert

No they won't, because as I said earlier, no one wants to stay in this shithole. They can bring as much mudlimes here as they want, they'll just leave as soon as they can, for the happier parts of Yurop.

>Retard alert
Those would be the people who voted with yes.

>But the gov, clearly hates migrants and so does the majority of the population, no need to hold a referendum
But the EU doesn't, and this referendum is about legitimizing the government's opposition to the EU's retarded idea that mandatory quotas will solve everything.

>no one wants to stay in this shithole

In 50 years people will flock there because it's one of few countries without shitskins and Muslims. Same with Poland and other smaller semi-shitty countries. They will have a Renaissance in a few decades.

Tin hat?

te morci?

With that attitude no one wants you in the 'shittier' parts of Europe - mate

lol no.

The EU is about to say fuck you to "refugees" imported by anglosionists (USA+UK) to destroy the EU

We are full of gypsies though.

I love it when edgy non-European fucktards pretend to be more in the know than locals. Applications mean nothing, these people filed their papers and left the country in under a week.

Where to begin, maybe that he built a huge stadium in his hometown, with taxmoney. All his family and friends somehow become extremely succes full durimg his rule

No chance for France, at all.

>letting your country be overrun by non whites because >im above this voting thing xD

He fucked over the nationalist wing of the Jobbik and turned the party into some weird-ass populist shit to converse his power.

>no one wants to stay in this shithole

Not even the Hungarians.
>Cue in London-is-the-second-biggest-Hungarian-city meme
Nowadays, our gov tries to get Ukrainians to work here, but even they aren't stupid/desperate enough to come here.

I went. Made it invalid on purpose.

The President of the unelected executive arm of the European Union (EU) has vowed to block all right wing populists from power across the continent, shortly after acquiring the power to exert “far-reaching sanctions” on elected governments.

>“There will be no debate or dialogue with the far-right,” the iberal bureaucrat told AFP.

>Mr. Junker’s definition of “far right” is somewhat broad, noted by him previously describing Hungary’s conservative president, Viktor Orbán, as a “fascist.”The Commission can now trigger a “rule of law mechanism” (Article 7 TEU) against nations it perceives as deviating from “the common constitutional traditions of all Member States.” Ultimately, “far-reaching sanctions” can be exerted, and a country can be stripped of all voting rights in the EU and have funding blocked.

>However, the backlash has already begun against the new, explicitly anti-democratic EU powers. Hungary’s Victor Orbàn has vowed to help Poland fight the Commission, and other Eastern, Visegrad nations are likely to join the growing coalition.There aren't any problems with the EU they said.

If you're not in favor of open borders you are now "Far-Right Fascist".

It's for Democracy they said.

Good luck Eastern Europe, you'll need it against these people

Large percentages of gypsies are leaving for northern Europe though. Sweden had no gypsies 30 years ago. Today we have gypsies outside every grocery store and all train stations and public places are flooded with gypsies.

I like how you have to write 'Hungary' in this flag flag so that people know whose it is.

Because they're so hungry.

>"refugees" imported by anglosionists
>anglo
Nein

I have family in Hungary you dumb fuck.

Literally not bothered. Germany, you should know this about us by now. We are stubborn, stoic & stronk

So this is why I see more and more gypsies with Audis and BMWs nowadays.

Oh, a 1/128 Hungarian? What an honor. You still don't know shit.

Delusional britcucks.
You said NO to Polish people and YES to niggers and pakis, like the mayor of London.

UK is probably the LESS WHITE country in the EU. Specially England, because Scotland and North Ireland are white as milk.

Specially considering than most immigrants imported by France or Germany are north-African Caucasians, part berber, that would be considered white in the USA, by the way.

Unlike your pakis.

No, 1/2 Hungarian. My grandpa was part of the 50s revolution. You're embarrassing yourself.

Yes, very likely.

My dream is to nuke your country off the globe gypsy.

Already did

>and this referendum is about legitimizing the government's opposition to the EU's retarded idea
How so? National referendums are not binding on the EU.
This referendum is about wheter the Hungarian parlimant must be consulted or not.

>My family is hungry

There, i fixed it for you

És legalább munkásőr volt a nagypapi?

Dare to dream!
Dare to escape your mom's house before 35!

Oh, you missed the part of the USA blackmailing Merkel?
They hacked Merkel's phone years before she was even the president of Germany.

Americans have about 20 military bases in Germany, an occupation army with one goal: DESTROYING EUROPE.
70 fucking years after World War 2. You CAN'T JUSTIFY THAT.

Americans created the Syrian mess.
Americans imposed sanctions to European members, Europe to Russia, because trade between Russia and the USA is minimal. Hurting both Russian and European economies, blackmailing via NATO.
Americans are imposing sanctions in German companies in order to destroy Europe: Volkswagen, Deutsche Bank and others. And if the EU Comission strikes back by imposing taxes on Apple, American entrepreneus blackmail ALL the fucking presidents in the EU, including mine.

You can't justify having bases in Germany 70 fucking years after WW2.
It's an ocupation army, because the USA doesn't want Europe to be an independent entity, a rival, even if a friendly and ally one.

Open your fucking eyes.

ftfy Radu

ikr austria with christmas tree bro

i love you too horse archer

To our Hungarian friends, I wish you the best of luck

this. I went to vote but intentionally cast an invalid vote, checked both yes and no, showing that I care but I think the way the question was put is retarded. I don't want muslims here and would have voted NO if the question was "do you want the goatfuckers to settle in Hungary?".

also, Orbán governs in coalition with the Christian party, KDNP, so in my books he is only marginally better than muslims I'm not going to support him, or any abrahamic or other religion in government, no matter what. Merkel and her Christian Democratic Union, plus the pope washing mudslime feet should burn like a huge warning sign in front of all those who think this is exaggeration.

ftfy

>the same Romanian posting the same memes in every single thread about hungary

kek

Hivemind leaf.
shit the kraut is onto us

>turkroach behind the german flag

There, I have smth for you too

>italy
>white

mater ti jebem žabarsku :^)

those are slavs right?
they look like big headed slavs

No need, he'll donate to himself from magyar taxes.

>Americans created the Syrian mess.

according to Stephen Coughlin, acknowledged members of the Muslim Brotherhood are officially advising US foreign policy concerning islamic countries since 9/11. incidentally, in the same timeframe the US toppled, directly or indirectly, a shitload of secular tyrants in the muslim world, only to see them replaced with islamist radicals (although this was reversed in Egypt and may face limits in Syria). Given how the final, openly acknowledged goal of the Muslim Brotherhood is the creation of a global caliphate, I'd say they achieved much more than ISIS can ever hope.

also, now we got an infestation of migrants from the same source.

>does not know about cro cop

but yep you guessed right m8

Only 40% moved their arses to vote?

What in fuck is wrong with you Hungary?

>tfw recognizing the slavic man from afar

>the EU is an organization to promote free trade.

No it's not. You can't just make up definitions out of the air, americuck.

It will be around 44-45 by the time stations close. But fortunately it looks like brainwashed, functional alcoholic rednecks from small villages are still not a majority in the country.

this

The spirit in which it was created was in order to promote free trade
Then merkel went full 4'th reich of tolerance and now we ended up with this shit

Krisztus, ennek habzik a szája.
Bár végtelenül primitív volt a megfogalmazás, alapvetően igazad van te retardált namefag geci.

>The spirit in which it was created was in order to promote free trade

In the 1950s, yes. A few things have happened since.

Main reason the EU is bad is the fact that it is a political Union that thrives for becoming a Single State (like US). EEC was far better, just an Economic Union that did not infiltrate in souvereignity of nation states and overruled their laws.

This vote could have been used to bitchslap the bureaucrat whoresons in Brussels!

Have fun with you rape epidemic and while watching the liberal lefty fags cheer.

Fur fuck's sake!

Turnout has been steadily decreasing ever since we stopped being commies. Give it a few decades and you will be able to get accidentally elected by walking into our Parliament.

nyugimá', nem azt szavazta meg az ország, hogy csatlakozzunk az ISIS-hez, hanem hogy Orbán nem jön be a többségnek. ez meg eddig is igaz vót.

Very depressing. I can't believe you faggots didn't turnout for this. There's no way it'll make up the 10% deficit, right?

>polls closed
>40%

I understand that people got really tired of all this propaganda bullshit.
The amount of propaganda was absolutely crazy in the last 3 weeks. We had posters on fucking buses, we had people knockin on doors to tell them why vote No, we had 0/24 propaganda in the national radios. I got fuckin tired of all this, but still i voted No, even tho Orban is a gipsy scum. But you see, maybe and really just maybe, this will help a little bit against these european mega cuck politicians.

It's vindicating to see everything Farage et al. said about the EU was completely true

They hate democracy, it's all just a big power grab

Things are gonna blow, and the Euros never seem to learn

Get your head out of your ass, bong. Austria and Italy by the end of the year? Fucking kek.
And our politicians would rather fight a third world war if it helped them staying with their UDSSR buddies than just leaving the sinking ship.

>There's no way it'll make up the 10% deficit, right?
not really, no. projected participation is slighly lower than 46%, but even that 4 percent is too much to cover, neither absentee ballots nor last minute rushes to the voting booth nor cheating can fix that now. the referendum is invalid.

40% was at 17.30. Total will be around 44. Won't change anything though. Orbán will still do his victory laps, completely ignoring what he was previously saying, that only a valid referendum will be meaningful.

I'm happy, curios to see how many people cast invalid like me.

az isten bassz meg

Indeed they have.
I understand the bigger picture behind the whole thing, but what the eurocrats need to understand is that unlike the US, we have a history of a few thousand years of killing eachother in bloody war.
We're not the US, and they need to understand that a different approach is needed.

Impossible, a relatively new and "hip" political party told its supporters to cast invalid votes so the gap could be even bigger than we know. The libs never had a chance to win this, but you only need 5-10% to make it invalid. "Democracy"

Sortition was a successful strategy for demoracy - it made professional politicianry, thus, professional corruption much more difficult.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sortition
Valószínüleg a véretlen arra tébláboló átlag honpolgár is tisztességesebben képviselni a nemzetet, mint a mostani komcsiivadékok.

You just asked God to fuck you. Stop trying to make Google Translate happen.

Just because they send you cash does not mean that you have to do what they tell you to do. Hungary is not employed by the EU.

Really I am pretty sure that if not for Orban and other V4 countries practically no one of relevance would not oppose immigration. I don't even understand how can you say this when Obran and Hungary got the literally Hitler award last year. There is obvious pressure from EU and the media.

>Total will be around 44.

so its invalid ?

Az Isten basszA meg.

kibaszott hvg mémek, fasznak kell ezekre hallgatni? Sok hülye.

T. Alexandru Cabira Gyphead

kill yourself

Shitty referendum...It could be worse though. Let's wait. If 40% of those who voted, voted yes, then it is the fucking end.

Kill yourself.
Fucking back stabbing, two tailed, muslim cum gurgling cuck.
The worst of all is that Orbán deserves all of it. :^I

>Hungary letting us down

Feels bad man.

>cast invalid like me

>>>/444/

Hungarian EU membership referendum turnout in 2003 was 45.6% ... Was it invalid?

he fell for the soros memes

mah goy

i did something

I'd much rather have the country filled with randomly selected refugees if we could trade away a selected group of far-right droid tards. With the refugees we have a chance of them being normal.

:)

But that is what they want. another big war that wipes out the opponents of EU so they can have their agenda going on.

it always baffles me how the majority of the west are cucks and we east europeans are the red pilled ones.

No, because then the threshold was 25%. Fidesz raised it to 50 to disincentivize grassroot campaigns against their corrupt fuckery.

No, we are just bind by extremely complicated treaty, effectively integrating all high-importance decision making.
Your hand is not employed by you, still you can order touch yourself in the long cold nights of Norway, can't ya?

Time to get you faggots in line again.

As fucking hilarious as your post is I respect that you did not use a proxy

Orban said that a low voter tornout will not make his policies invalid, as long as the no vote wins.
So no big loss, but still.

what a blatant shill.

The turnout requirement used to be 25%, Orban changed it to 50% in 2013.

Probably around 90% of those was a no. The remaining 6-8% will be invalid and just a small percent will be yes.

Nah bro and if I'm not mistaken Orban went to the US to study on Soros Gyuri's money. :^)

Cool

>Austria by end of the year

I fucking doubt it.

>threshold of 25%

Wtf hungarians.

Based on the exit-polls 95% said no to muh rapefugees.

so he cucked himself, topkek

everyone lost their faith in this country, rightfully so

>Brit loving to suck many brown dicks

You may be not OP, but still.

I'm not far right, srác.
But im sure that these migrants wont be able to assimilate/integrate into european society.
Actually i feel kind of bad about them, probably about 10% of them are honestly fleeing from war, but the other 90% just fucked em all in the ass with chimpouts.

>bassz
see, Hungarian verb conjugation is polypersonal, the ending shows both the person of the subject and the person of the object, "fuck me" is made to differ from from "fuck it" by a separate ending (although in your case both differ, "bassz" is "you [should] fuck me", "bassza" is "he/she [should] fuck it".

Siberian nomadic language ftw.

Only a retarded commie faggot would be okay with this.

Because the people like me across the pond are seeing ZERO in terms of coverage of this
God's speed Hungary

>voted yes

haha good one
this wasnt a valid question as society proved it
the answer is NO, as obvious as breathing

>With the refugees we have a chance of them being normal.

Implying that the middle east is normal.

>still invalid

>Nah bro and if I'm not mistaken Orban went to the US to study on Soros Gyuri's money. :^)
you're not. However, if you look at policies and propaganda, you realize Orban is literally the opposite of Soros.

All these faggot Hungarians make me fucking sick, if you fucking hate your country so much then get the fuck out of it and stop shitting it up with your cancer. Jesus Christ never seen so many whining faggots on this board complaining that once in their lifetimes they have possibility to make a decision to change their country forever.

>But im sure that these migrants wont be able to assimilate/integrate into european society.

Yeah, everyone is super sure about many things when it comes to refugees. Reality is that in Germany Syrian, Afghan, Iraqi asylum seekers commit crimes at a lesser rate than the national average if you discount the victimless crimes they commit (falsified papers, illegal border crossing). The actual criminals among them are Serbs, Albanians, Kosovars and from North Africa.

>Here's the map of the villages forced to welcome 10 000 migrants from Calais (not counting the daily arrivals).
Mon Dieu, Pierre

France, a legacy of centuries ruined in just a few decades.

You need a Revolution.

Are there enough true French left to do it?

how many people in % went out to vote?

Get a visa like everyone else, you pansy fucking wankbag

45% voter turnout
95% voted no!

This is still a major victory for us lads!
HAIIL

probably ~44-45

~40/45%

>if I'm not mistaken Orban went to the US to study on Soros Gyuri's money
wasn't that England? Not that it matters.

>that once in their lifetimes they have possibility to make a decision to change their country forever.
>being this much of a deluded Cred Forumstard

Probably this is the same as the thing with the priest and the wine. He's probably playing from Soros's sheets.

yes :(

Oh, i see. Im sorry man, i admit defeat.
Islam really IS the religion of peace.
With these statistics you provided im really out of leauge.

mindmeghalunkbazmeg

>tfw they'll still pass the law in the Parliament

Tell that to the germs.

Also 13% - in truth about 21% - of all the refugees already committed crimes in Austria.

If even 10% of all Austrians - or Europeans - were committing crimes, we would live in a fucking perma-warzone. Like ohm..oh yeah...the fucking near and middle east and Africa.

In February I almost shot some shitskins trying to break into my fucking house.

Piss off to reddit you fucking cuck.

>Hungary giving EU shit
>Meanwhile hating on Britain for brexit with the rest of V4

What? Did you ever see a migrant personally?

Post proof faggot. Also are we just gonna ignore the fact what happened in last new years eve?

>immigration does not change a country
>being such inbred liberal

any chance that government will correct the numbers to 51%?

>TFW HungARYAN
>TFW just hope the jews in budapest don't all vote yes

What does it say, dear neighbours?

Sounds desperate, senpai. I guess conceding the defeat would have been the more classy way, at least for today.

I wonder how will rapefugees learn hungarian, holy jesus...

PANIC

Most of our leading party membership (regardless of 'sides') are ideological and moral progeny of the Hungarian Socialist Workers Party that ruled the one party system in the communist regime. As opportunistic as can be.

I don't think that there are more than a couple of hundreds of them in Serbia right now.

>Hungarian rivers

I'm sure by crimes of germans he meant them posting mean tweets and being rude to refugees, those count as crimes.

What did he mean by this?

Translate plex

We can't even have a valid voting. Apathy at an all time high.

According to the state media, there are around 8-10k, and they are waiting...

There's no fucking law to pass. That's the joke. Jobbik was pushing for modification to the constitution to include some clause, but that's about it. This whole shitshow was for nothing.

I'm actually surprised it didn't happen.

They have spent some 90 million $ on this shit... only to let it fail?

Then again, maybe trying to put a positive spin on it like is cheaper.

>Norwegian church.

An opportunist would fall in like the rest of the cucks who are too afraid to challenge EU. Why would opportunist risk being a international pariah?

Understand that the inevitable pushback against globalists was planned, and bet on. Nevertheless I dislike the EU lapdogginger the R othschilds.

to be honest, that was a bit of nerdspeak, should have read "mind meghalunk, baszd meg" "fuck it, we [shall] all die" ("shall" is only implied by the word order.)

But no, they won't learn it. it's too different from semitic and indo-european languages and there's no money in it.

shut up brainwashed fucker

its doesent need. turnout when we join the eu 45%. so its invalid to????

Roughly that there is still time and there are tens of thousads of migrants are preparing to break in from Serbia right now and nobody can stop them.

I'm not pro EU but i hope Hungary gets kicked out of the EU soon(or the whole EU dissolve). Hungary gets a shit ton of money because of the EU. It's not good to give uncivilised primitive beings like Hungarians fundings. It's like giving gun to to apes. Not a good idea.

Some fake post about thousands of migrants near the serbian border, who'll try to get into Hungary.

autism level 126787543

B-b-but you cant turban the orban..

fuck you mountain jew

Are you a romanian living in Switzerland by chance?

i really hope it ends all well. stay strong magyarbros.

t. croatian diaspora

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article156200060/Polizei-verdaechtigt-Nordafrikaner-besonders-haeufig.html

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-06/bundeskriminalamt-statistik-straftaten-asylbewerber

>muh burning churches
So what? You think I support this garbage? At least it not foreigners treating my country like a garbage bin. While you dumb faggots could have done something about it, enjoy going down the drain with the rest of EU.

>They have spent some 90 million $ on this shit... only to let it fail?
They stole half of it lad

>Hurr durr there is till time! Several tens of thousand migrants are waiting in Serbia to break through to Hungary. They say nothing can stop them!! It can't be that because of politicians we have to give up on our beautiful home(s), our children and grandchildrens safety .. and even if difficult, their peaceful future!!!!

Panic, the post. My Hungarian is a tad bit rusty, so I apologise for some inaccuracies.

I like the picture

"Let's get together, there's still time. Many tens of thousands of migrants are preparing to break through into Hungary! It is said nobody is prepared to stop them!

It's not possible that the nation abandon our beautiful Homeland /, the safety, the possibly difficult but peaceful future of our children and grandchildren / because of politicians."

Translation is a bit artistic, the part between ///s is actually in the last sentence but in English it cannot be tied into the previous one the way it is done here. As I said before, Siberian nomadic language ftw.

Why these mountain jews always so arrogant?

Respect Hungary.

Thank you croatbro. :3

the problem is that you are right

>Krautcuck sources
>reliable
whats next gonna call them doctors and engineers
also you have to go back kraut

>being the country which basically controls everything
>calls other countries jew
Choke on your Cheeseburger you hypocritical descendant of failed European migrants.

Is there a "No Opinion" option? If not, I think it should just be a majority vote.

'Challange', yeah. One of is quips in the European Parliament was: 'Observe what I do, not what I say.' As long as the EU pays enough, he does everything they want and every opposition is either for home consumption or trying to deal for better position. If he has any admirable trait, it is his keen understanding of the 'how' game of politics - as I said, a master opportunist. If only he'd use this capability for the interests of the hungarian people as a whole, and not just his croneys...

>not speaking any languages besides English + own and being butthurt about it

>welt
>zeit

REDD*T

Hungary is one of the must uncucked country in Europe currently. Fortunately we are poor as fuck so not even a single migrant gonna want to stay here when they inevatibly flood western europe. We will see who will have the last laugh my soon to be cucked friend.

i am going to go over to your kingdom of greed and sodomy and im going to beat your fucking ass you piece of shit dog I will slaughter you alll if you dont shut the fuck up right NOW

Most hungarians can't afford to leave. Or speak english.

F A I L U R E
A
I
L
U
R
E

Why can't you stop them? You have a military force in Hungary and they are invading your borders.

Is there any chance that the turnout will be above 50%?

>Is there a "No Opinion" option?
Can you name an election/referendum that has a "no opinion" option? You stay home or spoil your ballot, those are the no-opinion options.

Hungary sucks.
Refugees Welcome!

What can you do to get back on track?

i-it's not like we want to annex or anything..

I-is beautiful! :'O

I can confirm this.
I was too poor to speak english till i got a better job. Now i can afford english.

>It's not good to give uncivilised primitive beings like Hungarians
>pic related

We could probably, they are mostly unarmed after all.
Nah, she has a panic attack in that post. Not understanding the referendum itself either....

Nope. If we were over 50% by a percent or two I'm sure they'd do something about those invalids to make sure it doesn't fail, but we are not so they don't get this option.

i am sure the muslim immigrants think like that too, oh wait

but don't come here, cigány

Because it's fake. I haven't heard anything about 10's of thousands near the border [spoiler]and I'm working at the police[/spoiler] so if there were such a situation, the had called me in and brought to the border.

The outcome is expected to be like 46%, so Hungary still stays at the "tryhard eastern fags trying to give the middle finger to EU"-tier. Sorry mongols, not today

>muh infowars, breittard are the only legitimate sites, because they write what I want to hear
>lel brainwashed libercucks lel

> irrelevant shithole
> home and focus of attention of soros

Is Hungary a good place to hang out at ? I want to go there some autumn and walk around drunk and feel bleak about my surroundings. Would this be a good place to do so?

>Observe what I do, not what I say
That runs contradictory to what he is actually doing, which is being pain in the ass for Brussels. I think your judgement is off.
My mother tongue is Lithuanian pleb, I talk write Norwegian decently, and I can understand Danish and Swedish fuck off.
Yea right, you are still league above most of the shitskin countries. I have some immigrants in my country which is even poorer than yours, don't think that you are immune to this shit unless you actively resist it.
Plenty of poor as fuck people from Lithuania left it and learned English and I would suggest any of them who hate my country to kindly fuck off.