I recently came home from France I visited Lyon and Paris...

I recently came home from France I visited Lyon and Paris. The country is a shithole are whites in a minority or something? beacuse all I could see was non-whites there were barely any French people. Why doesn't French people do anything against it?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/09/the-africanization-of-france-medical-data-suggests-one-third-french-births-are-non-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>are whites in a minority or something?
Not yet, but some parts will have a non-white majority in the next 15-20 years if the current demographic trends continue.

This pic indirectly shows percantage of non-white births.

There are already parts that has non-white majority Paris and Lyon are worse than Malmö

That's probably true since France started mass immigration programs much earlier than Sweden. I'd wager that they're going to be the first country to revolt against it.

What does percentage purple mean?

Purple box on the left shows number for the whole country while numbers in bigger, purple font show percantage for year 2015 in a particular region.

Year 2015

France was polluted by niggers even before WW1, no wonder they are one of the most brazilified countries in europe.

Where are non-white, immigrant, moslem, other non-French European numbers are?

This. Russia, Portugal, Sicily, Cyprus, Balkans and France are top racial cucks of Europe

It is totally smocked with Dindus and North Africans. France makes USA look like a safe and relatively good country. I live very close to Malmö and that city is a lot better than both Lyon and Paris.

The percentage is a sum of almost all non-white newborns (blacks, Arabs, Indians, etc, excluding Asians), there's no breakdown based on religion or legal status.

>Lyon?

I knew Paris was a Burka and Bucktoofed Somali goblin shitstorm but, Lyon?

I have a friend who is cucked.
How do I FIX THIS!?

Here's a good article about it explaining that data in detail.
theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/09/the-africanization-of-france-medical-data-suggests-one-third-french-births-are-non-white/

RIP France

pls no, im going to europe next year and i was going to visit paris but if its infested with refugees it might fuck up the whole experience. Is it really that bad swedebro?

I've had French people lecture me about how the Portuguese TV is not diverse enough, that "In France, we have a lot of black people of TV, you have almost nobody".

Well Stockholm is quite alright don't visit Gothenburg or Malmö. Go to Stockholm and stay in Stockholm you will be fine there.

Doesnt Portugal have a lots of Angolans?

you should have went to Marseilles and for a more complete visit of most multicultis cities. And if you want to visit a muslim majority city, you can also go in Roubaix

not like france LOL

We have a few Angolans and Cape Verdeans around Lisbon, but most are poor and uneducated, so there's no reason for them to be on TV in the first place. The ones which aren't are usually popular artists or have close ties with the corrupt Angolan governmnt.

well I have only been to Algarve quite nice mostly Portuguese.