TRUMP GENERAL - YES, HE BUILT THAT EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Manheim PA 10/1/16
youtu.be/0qV_lJX76bg
>AD: Do you really need to ask?
youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0

EVENTS
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs

INTERVIEWS
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6022.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6008.html
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Suffok_FINAL_NV_Marginals_September_2016.pdf
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Mason_Dixon_FL_September_2016.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=U2neyQA5TDo
youtube.com/watch?v=Nfp1aPlgV9s
nypost.com/2016/02/07/how-donald-trump-helped-save-new-york-city/
youtu.be/aoYXihwcp8c
twitter.com/Ricky_Vaughn99/status/782429564039335936
youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q="Rudy Giuliani"&src=tren
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/ECPS_NE_WA_Final_PressRelease.pdf
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/02/new-york-times-paid-no-taxes-2014/
youtube.com/watch?v=gZ3aVSNSM6M
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_FJF5MhQTE
youtu.be/xlGztzYObRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

With the influx of shills (paid or regular) please remember to read this series of posts concerning to their most habitual tactics:

Also read the following threads concerning to the current state of the polls.

To summarise:

1) polls are within margin of error
2) Trump made the following states battleground states in September: Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin

Absolutely don't let the shills concern you with their tactics, if you look at the numbers and at the charts there is nothing to be concerned about.

Don't fall for it, don't answer to the shills.

So..... do you guys feel it too?

AWOO

Fuck Anime.

the Zeitgeist is against Trump

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2015.

>Sep 7

Reposting.

Nate Dirt fucked up again.

JUST

MAGA

Don't give shills (you)s, feels like we are being raided by tumblr and plebbit

2016 HISTORICAL TRUMP DEFEAT, BELIEVE IT

TRUMP HILLARY PLANT, KEY FOR 100% LIBERAL CONGRESS AND SENATE

For instance and Just to reinforce: shills are claiming that the most recent state polls at NH, NV, MI and FL are all showing a clear post debate advantage for Hillary.

That's false and here is why:

New Hampshire: Hillary is now +7 at the WBUR/MassINC poll, it was +15 before at the same poll.

She lost 8 points at that poll after the debate. Let that sink in.

Michigan: Hillary is now +7 at the Detroit News poll. She was +9

She lost 2 points at that poll after the debate. Let that sink in.

Nevada: She is +6 at the Suffolk poll after the debate.

It polled almost 54% women and 46% man (8% more women than men). It also polled 40% democrats while only 34% republicans and 20% independent.

Florida: That's a battleground state alright, here is the comment at the poll that puts her at +4 [4]

> Despite small shifts that have given Clinton a post-debate bump, the race is still very competitive and the outcome will hinge on where and among whom voter turnout is higher.

Do you guys (specially Hillary shills) really believe Clinton or Trump will command a higher turnout this election?

The mere fact that MI and NH are battleground states this election is a display of strength for Trump and weakness for Hillary and she lost as many as 8 points at those states *** after *** the debate.

[1] realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6022.html

[2] realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6008.html

[3] pic related and realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Suffok_FINAL_NV_Marginals_September_2016.pdf

[4] realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Mason_Dixon_FL_September_2016.pdf

johnson at 24% KEK

Except for NH, all those states are blue states that Hillary should be leading by double digits. If she's only leading them by 3-4% that's a complete disaster for her

>propaganda
>leftist comment section
>targeting

What is your endgame, Horsey?
What are you trying to accomplish?

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist

Well, it is his home state after all.

the Native Pols are back to roust you shillkikes and drink the tears of another election gone perfectly right.

I don't get why the tax returns are a huge bombshell, he wrote about this in Art of the Comeback.

Would anyone think Buffet is a bad business man for losing $8 billion in the recession?

>tfw first time watching SNL

let's see how this goes

Idgaf, I don't live in USA
And don't you think if I were horsey I would use a US proxy? I'm just a lazy as fuck spic

That's reality TV starlet Donna Tramp doing an impression of Drake's music video. Because that's what a real politician does...

You're gonna have a bad time.

NATE METHANE IS RIGGING THE POLLS AGAIN

HE POSTED A NEW MEXICO POLL BUT PUT CLINTON UP WAY MORE

Man, Chris Wallace is such a piece of shit.
He was jumping all over Chris Kreme but lets Claire Mccaskill slip on any question.

Baldwin confirmed going to Hell.

the media will frame it against trump and it'll potentially turn away independents, who make up 30%(?) of voters

Its Sunday morning. I am not at all surprised the leftists are here to attack en mass while the majority of the Trump supporters are at church.

>[citation needed]
nypost.com/2016/02/07/how-donald-trump-helped-save-new-york-city/

>I wonder where he was when 9/11
youtu.be/aoYXihwcp8c

Hillary was at Ellen Degenerate and did interview with some nigger radio host

They're not.

This is the exact reason why trump doesn't want to release his current tax records under an audit. The first thing new york times did was hire a tax expert.

we have to target these propaganda shit around internet
they can have the media not the internet ok

Morning guys!

CTR still trying to milk this tax thing?

>only 14% of independents for Fatty Bankrupt
ouch.

I thought aussies were all euphoric except for Ken Ham.

Exactly what Horsey would say.

Yeah, and this Spain shitposter is going all out. Spamming every thread with 30+ posts about how evil Trump is

wtf, he did change a 35 to a 45?!

>first missile goes off against city of Baldwinstan

He's winning independents by a 2 to 1 margin.

I thought Trump was winning with Independents?

I know Johnson is taking a bunch, but shouldn't he have more than #MentallyHill?

>t. extremely nervous horsey

Green Party Pres candidate Kike Jill Stein:

"Hillary Clinton wants to start an air war over Syria with a nuclear-armed power [Russia] with 2,000 nuclear weapons on hair-trigger alert. Given Hillary Clinton’s record not only in Iraq, but in Libya, I think it is as dangerous as it gets."

The debate open sucked shit; it was basically Baldwin screaming "DURR I'M A POOPYHEAD"

The Family Feud shit was fucking funny. I genuinely laughed when Don Jr. And Eric showed up.

Except it's 1 AM Monday in Australia, Mr. Proxy.

Funny, first celeb I ever seen giving any sort of backing for Trump was Baldwin on Stern.

Ah, joy.

I want a livecam of his face on election night. I'd stroke my dick furiously as he gets redder and redder with anger, and when the first tear of despair falls down his cheek I will unleash the torrent of my cum.

She has been a champion for women's rights, except for when she defended a rapist and laughed at the victim...or all those times she shielded her husband from rape accusations.

>10% of voters undecided?
>They're probably all going for Clinton anyway
(((adjusted)))

They're fitting Trump hard this morning over these tax records and they're starting to go after Pence.

The VP debate on Tuesday will be another set-up.

>Trump didnt pay his taxes!!!!!!!
but... it was all legal
>TRUMP DIDNT PAY ANY TAXES!!!!
>HE DIDNT PAY ANY TAXES!!!!
HES GOING TO CREATE TAX BREAKS FOR THE WEALTHY!!!!
>HES NOT GOING TO CREATE ANY JOBS!
>HE DIDNT PAY ANY TAXES!!!!

Everything trump does is a big deal, and terrible. Everything Hillary does is perfect in every way. This is just the way the demofucks and the MSM see the two candidates.

>Trump is literally Hitler

Be honest Cred Forums, are we fucked?

Relax. NM is skewed because Gary Johnson was the governor for 8 years and is taking away alot of Trumps independent voters.

i had a bad time

HOLY FUCK, LOOK AT THOSE NEW ENLGAND TOSS UPS!

No.

CTR is in full panic mode.

bump here guys

She probably sees Trump as the lesser evil right now. I doubt that she likes him but she prefers his non interventionist stance far more than hillarys warmongering.

>4 point gap in NJ
>5 point gap in NH
>3 point gap in RI

THIS CANT BE REAL AHHHH WHAT IS HAPPENING

HILLARY IS GOING TO GET CRUSHED

I expect to feel the same way I did at 3.39pm, on June 24th, 2016, NZT when this election is called.

The words that filled me with joy.

>Well, at twenty minutes to five we can now say that the decision taken in 1975 by this country to join the common market has been reversed by this referendum, uh, to leave the EU.

How did you all feel hearing that lil soundbite?

>Doesn't pay taxes
>Still tweets this

Your fat boy is getting embarrassing desu

Only one more month until he becomes head cranky old guest on Fox and Friends

After that, death from obesity-related illness is sure to follow.

She just knows she's only going to take votes away from Hillary so she mostly focuses attacks on her.

Their biggest mistake is believing Americans actually like to pay taxes. Your country was born literally because people didn't want to pay taxes.
When you consider that what Trump did is completely legal, I think it's very safe to say no one is going "wtf i hate trump now" on this story.

You sure he wasn't doing that in character as Jack Donaghy? Because Trump is exactly who Jack would want as President.

>Trump isn't healthy

WEW.

Like a side of beef.

Repeat after me: FUCK CNN

IGNORE THE DEFEATIST SHILLS! IT IS ONE OF THEIR TACTICS TO SPREAD DEFEATISM AS THEY CANNOT OTHERWISE CONTROL THIS GENERAL! BE AWARE ABOUT THEM!

>welfare queen
>gibsmedats
>claims to be good at business
>really is just a bankrupt loser
good luck with that

This

I heard about this ages ago and now it is suddenly news now?

It just confirms what Trump said in his book.

Avoiding taxes is as American as it gets, it's hilarious seeing lefties try and say not paying taxes is unpatriotic.

bump these threads guys

Avast, tiss a fine sunrise, Dahnald.

It be another day on th' high seven seas, 'n bin be watchin' ye, Dahnald.

bin watched, waited, planned, 'n prayed. I prayed, Dahnald, to our lord 'n savior Jesus Christ.

I have come to one conclusion. One Answer. Hillary Clinton CANNOT take th' Electoral Delegates, Dahnald.

ye may have STOLEN me delegates, Dahnald, but even I can spy wit' ye eye that Hillary be a bigger threat to True Conservative Values.

So, Dahnald, I came ashore to help ye. To help ye in one thin'. Defeatin' Hillary Clinton.

Take me delegates, use them, Dahnald. Use them 'n their steampower to destroy her campaign. Use them in th' second debate, Dahnald.

But.

Return them to me after. They be me delegates, after all.

They shouldn't be, but to plebs who can't tell a tax return from a job application, this looks bad because of the amounts involved and the implication that he didn't pay taxes for many years.

>what polls?

>look only at our CNN poll, goy!

F U C K

C
N
N

>Claims 237 lbs

That's at least 260. Just look at that fat tub of shit. Jesus Christ how much fried chicken does this fatty suck down each week?

Why aren't Johnsonfags flocking to Donald? After all, taxes are theft

WASTED QUADS

burn in hell ctr faggot

admit it , even if i wrote a random string of characters you would say that.

If you live in denial of clearer things, internet identity is a moot point

I can't wait for the VP debate
>"Mr. Pence why don't you support murdering babies"
>Pence casually drops redpills on black abortion rates
>Media cries racist
>Trump hits 30% of the black vote

>"Mr. Pence why do you hate fags"
>Pence casually drops Pew research on Islam and explains Clinton takes tens of millions from Saudi Arabia and wants to import more people like the Orlando shooter
>Media cries bigot
>Americans spend the next week seeing ragheads shilling for Hill

Tax returns when?

That's an old pic, he's skinnier now.

>2012

No, he seemed sincere as well, maybe when the shitlib media and his NY York/Hollow wood and who cuts his checks said that's a no no he changed his act quick.

When 33000 emails come to light

I love how leftists are back to taking shit out of context after basically screaming the word "CONTEXT!!!" at any Bernout who took umbrage to the basement shit.

I didn't know that CTR approved of fat-shaming
#HealthyAtEverySize

*SQUAWK*

THE DELEGATES

Wasted? I used them in my (you) to give your post energy, harnessed directly from kek himself.

Die in a fire, faggot

He should not keep getting away with this.
Trump should call him out.

They are homosexuals.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HIRO

Hillary is a year younger and can't even walk down the stairs without help. You tell me who is out of shape.

Nope he's just never seen without a carefully tailored suit to hide his huge fat ass

Fox had Hilary 49 Trump 44 in a one on one matchup.

Kek

That is too be expected with any modern comedy.

Yeah I was going to ask you how he "adjusted" Clinton's 35% to 45% because it doesn't make any sense at all.

THICC

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO Cred Forums

AAAAAH

CTR must be desperate if they're hiring Spaniards. Everyone knows you guys are the worst employees.

I read the entire quote by Hillary and it was taken out of context but I don't give a shit. They've been doing this to Trump all election. Liberals need to taste their own medicine and we need to stop playing fair with them

when you pick a mentally challenged VP you get shit smeared walls

twitter.com/Ricky_Vaughn99/status/782429564039335936

Yeah I can't possibly vote for someone who had a common illness. I'd better vote for a lying fat fuck who doesn't have the willpower to put down a chicken wing

They took the numbers from the head to head with Clinton, which has her up 10% and put it together with the 4 way matchup.

Dirty. I'm certain someone there is a Hillary plant trying to rig the polls

like the 200k Bush administration mails?

#DadBod

Hey, someone can be a little chubby and still very healthy and energetic; Hillary is also quite overweight but has major health problems, she can't do more than one event a day and collapses.

>>Doesn't pay taxes

So he doesn't pay property tax? Payroll tax? Vehicle tax? Corporate tax? His employees don't pay taxes?

Are you a retarded nigger?

Trump pays more in property taxes just on Trump towers in one year than everyone in this thread will in a lifetime combined.

Fucking nip can't run a fucking site.

Just do a goddamn donation drive.

youre really joggin my noggin

It's not CTR, its legitimately Horsey.

>/po/ would probably be the first to go
GOD SPEED YOU PAPERCRAFTING MOTHER FUCKERS

After this leak of his taxes. I can't vote for him. He wants to write a tax code when he doesn't pay them. Practice what your preach, Trump.

I live in a swing state and just filled my early voting ballot. Hope you guys do the same.

do you realize you are the dumbass that's looking at the finger when someone yells LOOK! and points?

>-More Cred Forums pass users
more features

Who's ready for some SA-tier Jewry?

>rare blood clots in her head is a common illness

So more people who are #withher have email issues?
What would you expect?

Brexit was amazing, but nothing is going to top hearing

>"At this hour, CNN projects Donald Trump will carry the state of Pennsylvania."

And watching the MSM's narrative come crashing down around them live on air

Prohibit use of adblock. Cut down all the boards with fewer than 10k posts a day. Merge /vp/ with /vg/. Reduce max file size to 2MB. I guess remove WEBM if need be.

DID SOMEBODY SAY BLOOD CLOT?!

Is the finger yours, Horsey?

it's still to be proven he pays any of those taxes, thanks to bring that up

As much as I want Trump to win and do everything he said he will, I really just want to see Hillary go down in flames. Nobody should be THAT immune to the law. We need to bring back guillotines to be honest.

he's trying to sell Cred Forums passes

>Arlington

lel, maybe your vote would have mattered if you lived in Loudoun

get cucked

see
Trump was trying to shame himself?

This guy's a fucking joke and he's been playing you all. Just imagine how stupid he thinks you guys are. He thinks you guys are so fucking gullible you'll believe anything he says. And he's right. Fucking embarrassing man.

She's right, you know.

It isn't negotiable when paying property and vehicle taxes, it's factored into the cost of the loan if you get one. payroll as well. You don't even have the option to just NOT pay payroll tax, unless the worker doesn't have a SS#

Haha! I really really really like this pic. Mind if I save it?

So who should I vote for? I ain't gonna vote for no one, you know.

All those must be paid. There is no deduction for them. He does get deals on property taxes though.

/NEW OPERATION/

>So who should I vote for?

Trump honestly.

>Get Donations
>Site is able to run for a couple months, maybe a year
>Have to do it again

Moot only accepted donations ONCE (during donate or die) and it was literally as a last resort.

It's smart to try and make Cred Forums sustainable (not saying profitable) and not have to rely on donations every few months or once a year.

hi

Exactly.

So when Cred Forums halves its content, do you think this containment board is gonna be gone? I sincerely hope not because the trolling I have planned for after Trump's loss is absolutely fucking epic.

Also

>this board is more popular than CNN and the NYT

>We can't even afford to pay for banner ad servers

lolz

Be a good consumer, user. You think this website runs as well as it does for free?

It does not. a Cred Forums pass is very convenient, and helps support the cause.

>pic related

It's a bad year. Hillary is status quo. But there are worse things than status quo.

I'm not in a swing state. I'm ticking the ballot for Johnson, not that it matters.

If Hirishomoot removes any boards, it will likely be the ones no one use anymore.

Cred Forums is probably the biggest board on Cred Forums by this point

>>"At this hour, CNN projects Donald Trump will carry the state of Pennsylvania."

Now imagine that, to crush the last hope of the leftists, this comes through the wire:

> This is just in, Donald Trump will carry the state of Michigan. It's confirmed, Donald J. Trump is the president elect of the united states

Hey! I have been trying to find something that says that is Tim Kaine but I don't think it is him unfortunately.

Cred Forums is one of the fastest boards. Last time moot tried to nuke us every other board suffered. We won't go down without a fight.

Why are you voting for Johnson?

You guys have made some big mistakes

He just needs to add a fucking donation option and all this will go away. Deleting boards will just spread traffic around.

People have been asking to donate for years and Moot wouldn't allow it for some reason. There's a ton of NEETs living off their parents money who could finance the site themselves

Nah, I think I'll vote Trump.

You will be the one who dies in a fire, in the eternal fire, for supporting that satanic witch Hillary. A curse on your house and on your family.

jesus christ no

he should remove the 3dpd boards like /hc/

states which fought off the British want to be cucked by Mexico

He's talking about the Cruzmissiles

Good morning, funny isn't it?

He's right.
Lots of moral bankruptcies on Cred Forums.

Cred Forums is the sole reason people come here anymore. Closing Cred Forums would be the dumbest fucking thing you could do, ESPECIALLY since this is an election year and the most insane election in US history it would just be fucking retarded. The slower boards with no posters need to get trimmed.

>10 minutes into the election night

>t--th-is is un-n-expected

>This is just in, Donald Trump will carry the state of Virginia

How would everyone react?

Protest vote. Like I said my state is always blue so it doesn't really matter. My friend really wants me to vote for him so I said I'd do it.

WHAT IN THE HELL, WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?

Thanks m8, if you want information about his polices in detail, you can look up his website.

>having a credit card number associated with your posts

nah

>moot wouldnt allow it for some reason
he said the reason was he took some donations and then those people made demands and moot felt bad about doing them or not doing them i forget

so he stopped taking them

he shoulda just told them to fuck off and look up the word donation

the problem is traffic, and one of his solutions is reduce file sizes. Boards no one uses/uploads to arent going to do anything

Did you even see what I posted? And that get? I am a believer in kek, you're starting to convince me you're a moloch shill

>3 posts by this id

THREADLY REMINDER: NATE METHANE ADDED 10 POINTS TO ONE OF THE NEW POLLS IN FAVOUR OF CLINTON

in 2012 Romney had a lead in VA (51%) throughout the night because NOVA got counted last. He got raped at the end. They won't call it until every single anti single vote from the north is counted

What are they gonna say?
>Drumpf makes fun of a cripple, again

No joking, I would probably cry.

I'm a 6'2 215 lb 29 year old /fit/izen with a doctorate level degree, and I'd cry for the first time since my grandfather died 4 years ago.

You could always lie and say you'd vote Johnson, then vote Trump.

Yo, calm your autism down. I've been for Trump ever since the primaries and TrumpOP's early threads

Yes they are, those boards still have to be maintained, shitholes like /gif/ don't contribute anything and just bring this place down by taking up bandwidth. Slower boards absolutely need to be closed

sauce of pic?

Man I am sad that Nige is stooping to Trump's level. One of my political heroes. He did say he was going back into business, I guess this is a good connection to have. He still got Brexit done so he's still a badass no matter what.

So what actually happened with these taxes? Did Trump just pay as little as he legally could?

Why would you attack a Trump supporter then? That curse is upon you and I am not taking it back, you have been cursed.

>walk into polling booth on election day
>furiously go back and forth between candidates to decide on your vote
>finally make a decision
>cast your vote for Johnson
>go back outside
>meet up with your handler so you can get back on the tard bus safely

>Donald Trump will carry the state of New York
Cred Forums implodes

Faggot nova cuck.

Yeah I'd belive it.

So I guess a Virginia victory would look like the Primaries all over again with a Trump surge then us yell at Trump to hold the line?

>Man I am sad that Nige is stooping to Trump's level

What?

Inexplicable board that Moot added for some reason needs to go like /mlp/ and /lgbt/

Bump for Trump

It shows that he took a hit in the 90's like he said in his book.

It's new information to liberals

o fuck. I never thought of that

basically
he has a statement on his website that would answer the best

Link?

Finally Singapore is coming out with their hatred for Trump, I knew months ago that you are a disgusting, Muslim, anti Trump faggot.

>tfw seeing Blumpf's campaign going up in flames

Fucking dumbass Blumpf, I wanted to make fun of you guys on Nov 8 now we might not even make it there

Liberals who claim to be intellectuals are acting surprised at something that happened to Trump 20 years ago that he wrote an entire book about

In WA it literally doesn't matter. I could vote for Santa Clause. In the event WA became a swing state for you guys you'd already be winning in a landslide.

Same as if you live in Wyoming. Your presidential vote doesn't even count.

Electoral college was one of the dumbest ideas ever put into practice.

Guys can somebody put some proof to bill clinton being behind trump's loophole and trump's comments on it?

A-All the black kids just moved away, thats all!

There is no way they all dropped out or failed, okay?

get here motherfucker
WE GOING TO WAR

vote for trump, contribute to the total vote.

Good thing this Faggot NOVA cuck just sent his ballot in for Trump

Attack? I was trying to help you with my meme magic until YOU decided to attack ME! I won't fall for your evil moloch lies, KEK VULT

We should make pasta for this

>In 1992 Clinton signed into law carryover losses letting you deduct losses this year from future years taxes
>Trump personally invested so heavily into a passion project in a bad market, that when the overall market tanked he found himself a billion in the hole
>Because of Bill Clinton's tax break, >Trump hasn't had to pay personal income taxes for 20 years

>Preventing the tyranny of the majority is a dumb idea

It's like you never even read Aristotle

>I have never felt this before

What did he mean by this?

>8 posts

BAHAHAHAHAHAA BLUMPF FAGS SO USELESS HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Nigel Farage worked tirelessly for two decsades to learn everything about the EU and the laws and campaigning constantly to get it done.

Trump was a game show host who suddenly shows up with a bunch of big talk and plans that will never get done.

No comparison.

youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08

Twitter bots all over attacking Rudy

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q="Rudy Giuliani"&src=tren

I honestly thought there was no way this is real until I watched the episode

HOW IS SHE NOT 50 pts AHEAD???

Like seriously; Trump knows NOTHING of self control. He's cheated the country for 2 decades running and has gone bankrupt 4 times... he's a bad businessman; bad politician and a bad person!

LIKE WTF AMERICA?!?!!? Wake up to yourselves!!

yeah sure

it's time for your pray to mecca break, ahmed

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/ECPS_NE_WA_Final_PressRelease.pdf

Emmerson put out a poll with Clinton only 6 points ahead, I think your state might be closer than you think this year.

@No.91217263

But that will make him look bad. All the normies care about is him paying taxes and he didn't

I got you familam

Is Trump a forgiving man?

people think you owe income taxes when you dont have income

what the fuck is this shit

>There have been Trump generals posted 24/7 for the past year and a half
This is why Hillary is going to lose. Her followers are a bunch of femishits and libcunts that are payed to come to Huang He Rain Dancing forums to sway people's opinions.
WE'RE GONNA WIN IN NOVEMBER LADS!
MAGA

Really makes your dick harden...

TRUMPGEN! WE ARE WINNING! DO NOT! I REPEAT! DO NOT LET THE CTR SHILLS DEMOTIVATE YOU!

WE ARE WINNING! KEEP UP THE POSITIVE PROPAGANDA AND THE MEDIA TROLLING!

@91217428

That's just how unelectable illary Rotten Coughin is.

DELET THIS

Trump has worked hard his entire life as well, just not in politics, which is good because career politicians are cancer

We follow your command, Crusaderkun

>@No

Hello, newfag. Fitting in nicely with the other Trumpshills? You still have a bit to learn. Back to lurking.

>Be a very successful businessman
>Have no income for over 20 years

Which is it?

Clearly he gamed the system. You wanna support that, fine, but Trump has publicly shamed the half of the country that pays no income tax. It turns out he's one of them.

>We're gonna win because a bunch of autistic neckbeards on Cred Forums damage control to eachother over Blumpf's latest retarded fuck up

LMAO

I'm gonna need you to cool it on the jew genocide posts.

Fucking Portugal Scum get out of my Trump threads.

Got your back newfriend

It's called honesty and integrity you shill. Something you've never heard of. He wants to fix a broken system even though he benefits from it.

>not paying taxes
>shameful

>paying income tax
>giving money for wars for Israel

Nice try skype

buildings take a long time to build
if you build one you are investing current income for future income
he could easily lose for several years if he bought, or built some buildings

year to year is not the only thing that matters

Strike at the heart of the beast. A vote for Trump is a vote for a better tomorrow.
We will make the wall a reality!
Yes because Hillary's crowds are an amazing example of how well she's winning.
Never!
1 4 8 8!

Acording to Trump it is. See

shat up cunt, no one asked you.

did he do anything that was illegal?

his taxable income is zero

KEK post about your post. you are some fucking newfag or a shill so just stop

By your command, Crusaderkun, it shall be done

>Yes because Hillary's crowds are an amazing example of how well she's winning.

Crowds have never been indicative of votes, just because people aren't autistic enough to go to rally after rally doesnt mean they wont vote, and every poll shows I'm right

MAGA Crusaderkun

Okay but more than 20 years in a row? Come one now, we all know he worked the system to avoid taxes. And then he says he wants to make the tax code more fair to businesspeople like himself? It's a complete joke.

Trump is a freeloader. He pays no taxes. It's disgusting anyone could still like him at this point.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/02/new-york-times-paid-no-taxes-2014/

failing NYT. SAD!

IS JOHNSON SURGE STILL POSSIBLE?

>sep 7

CTR shills working overtime!

I'm going to cry regardless of the outcome, either tears of sadness or tears of joy

I already know Cred Forums will be unusable, but I'm so looking forward to the mass "HOLY SHIT" if he wins

I think I'll continue

It's Trump's tweet. He's your guy. So you should love it right

Nowhere does it state Trump hasn't paid taxes, he's just taken a loss in 1995.

The press are drawing the conclusion he may not have had to legally pay tax for 18 years as a result.

We know how this will play out..

>Trump leaks old taxes
>Shows a tax deductible loss
>Press guess he therefore hasn't paid tax for 18 years
>Media runs with it
>Clinton does too
>Trump releases taxes that shows he actually paid a lot
>Now for the emails Hillary...

(((Breitbart)))

where does it say 20 years?
also who cares if he had no income for 20 years if you are a big business or a really rich guy incharge of a business showing income is just a bad idea
you have to pay taxes on that
it is better to just reinvest that money and increase the amount of assets you have

>used to pass one big Trump sign on my way home from work
>now pass three big Trump signs and several yard signs in my 30 minute drive
>not a single fucking spec of Democrat support
>in a blue state

We're burning this nigger down.

>lets delete/merge tiny boards that's going to fix the site!
Man, the average IQ of /qa/ must be below 90

Also
>all those shills asking for Cred Forums to go
jesus christ how horrifying

>Yes because Hillary's crowds

She has no traction. Watch a hill gathering and compare to Trump. There's not even a contest. The energy of the people are clearly behind Trump. However this worries me since the slimy beastkin are likely to engage in gross fraud to correct the vote.

Do you think Trump will actually release his taxes?

So basically you are saying, if you get rich off of being businessman you should be allowed to pay zero income tax.

That's fine. That's a position. I disagree. Obviously Trump agrees. So he's your guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=gZ3aVSNSM6M
TRUMP MUSSOLINI CONFIRMED

his taxable income is zero, basically he extended his schedule A for many years

i know this is though but try to understand
trump pays zero income tax
because he has zero income

Do you want to pay income taxes? I know I sure as hell don't. If I didn't have to, I wouldn't.

>This will surely get people on our side!

Taxation is theft and morally wrong. Taking from the successful to give to the unsuccessful because you want 1 to equal 2 is not right.

i also dont want to pay income tax
when i have no income

I doubt it. He should have released them a year ago knowing this kinda shit would get out anyway. Bad strategy. Now it's too late, he would just be fueling the fire, unless it turns out he paid a good share of tax (and I highly doubt it)

Kek bless this post

>some Hispanic is going to have to spend hours cleaning that up

And you talk about damage control.
The amount of dedication and support it shows from people whom come from miles and miles around just to see some orange guy speak is astounding. Meanwhile Hillary hosts an event and maybe like 200 people show up in a very big echoey room to make it louder while the streamers focus on the crowds to make it look like she has a lot of people watching her.
She typically comes on late and says her points of view for 30 minutes before leaving.
Meanwhile Trump has a wide variety of speakers from everywhere talking in intervals. Then Trump finally comes on and says what he wants and the streams fill up with nearly 50,000 people.
Hillary can play her little games all she wants. She can pay moderators to interrupt Trump at debates, she can pay people to come here to shill, and she can lie as much as she wants. It doesn't change a thing we're still going to win.
Hey Norway.

Oh I agree but I'm not running for public office and tweeting that it's not fair that 50% of the country doesn't pay income tax while flying around in a private 757.

So what's this 1995 tax thing?

I would love if it was all bait, but I doubt he paid any taxes.

>DELETE Cred Forums I DON'T LIKE THEM

It's like they weren't here when /new/ got nuked.

Fucking newfags.

>blah blah blah wall of text

Yeah no one cares Blumpf fag, only polls are scientific, not your shitty rally headcount

I assume you're voting for the libertarians then?

the more the elections draw near, the more I feel like Trump will realize the Boss's vision of the future

he even pulled a Venom Snake with the john miller stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_FJF5MhQTE

NEW THREAD

not true!
screw you old-britbong

Guys pleese any info

>Only (((polls))) are scientific
>Coming from a libshit that ignores facts
Welp good luck with that.

uops, my bad, 10 more posts to go.

Carry on, move after bump limit is reached

No, I'm voting Trump because all the journalists and anyone against need to hang from the trees. I don't want my money going to the Jews in Washington either, and neither does Trump.

We SA when?

Portugal best gal

Hmmmmmm okay

God, I can't wait when Trump finally acknowledges BLM is a hate group and needs to be banned from this country. The collective butthurt from all libcucks and niggers is going to be epic

Now it's a NEW THREAD

Hey look I found him

Donald Trump MASK OFF

youtu.be/xlGztzYObRM

Um..
He's losing in those polls.
Seriously you guys are dense.