Europe is going to be destroyed and this is a good thing

Why do you Cred Forumsyps talk about ""Europa"" like it's this big welcoming environment for the ""white man"". This is obvious bullshit, Modern Europe is the hotbed for sin, hedonism, and degeneracy.

We should be happy that's it, and all it's sinful nations, are being destroyed.

The sinfulness of your countrymen has caused this, and no tears should be made when Muslims kill them. Protostant nations especially deserve to die due to them worshiping their flags and patch of soil and """culture""" over God.

But don't worry! Maybe Cred Forums will save the day by having more "too intelligent for X threads" and "Cred Forums BTFO" threads!!!!

>Modern Europe is the hotbed for sin, hedonism, and degeneracy.

what country isn't a hotbed for sin, hedonism, and degeneracy.

>Why do you Cred Forumsyps talk about ""Europa"" like it's this big welcoming environment for the ""white man"".
Because it's our home.
>Modern Europe is the hotbed for sin, hedonism, and degeneracy.
>this coming from the US

My fear is that after all the white countries are totally infested with shitskins, the white race will eventually have to resort to being a small heavily-miscegenated tribalistic group living among a sea of browns. Basically adopted jew survival strategies. You already kinda see this among the "white" minorites that make up the upper classes of mestizo countries in latin america.

And I don't want to resort to acting like filthy kikes in order for my people to survive. We weren't meant to live that way.

This is coming from an American who despises this place. I can understand the blacks not standing up for the national anthem, I don't stand for this fag nation either . And fuck your home

You say "white" like it's the trait that makes a person ultimately good and black as being ultimate black. What do you intend to do with all the white trannies, communists, and crack addicts white man?

> Europe
> /pol
> one person

Choose o..., i mean, let your free market (((plutocratic overlords))) choose one for you, democratically, of course.

I say "white" because the "whites" in latin america are heavily miscegenated. It'd be more apt to call them "the ones with the least indio/black admixture"

You don't see Nigerians or Saudis worshipping tranny dick in their society. So if a bunch of Heathens can operate god fully, why can't Catholics?

The relationship you have with your country is like the relationship you have with your parents.
You can think it's the greatest, that it's never wrong and is so strong, like a kid.
You can think it's lame, an embarrassment and needs to die, like an edgy teen.
Or you can accept its good and bad sides and love it as a part of yourself and as something you need to protect, like a decent adult man.

Wow really made me think, i was blind but now I see..

We must kiss muslim feet all over the world and denounce any nationalism. Treat thy neighbor as you want yourself to be treated!

C
U
C
K

Do you care more about your relationship with your patch of dirt and flag (parents) or God?

>Protostant nation going against the teachings Of Christ
I'm shocked

Hey, but Poland is pretty catholic, so we deserve to be spared muslim gangrapes. They can fuck Germans, British and the French, I'm ok with this

>god

lmao

And because you're actual catholics you won't be destroyed, unlike most other fag nations in Europe

My religion is the product of my civilization as much as my civilization is the product of my religion.

Kill yourself, pagan.

>Kill yourself
That wouldn't be very Catholic of me.

But you're not Catholic, you're a civilization worshiper.

That's not pagan, he's correct. Country, nation is as natural as family. It also serves as, let's say, secular "holy" thing. Human beings gather around symbols and rituals, that's just human nature. To the French their kings are their secular saints. It's normal that he's strongly connected to his heritage. In Poland, when there's All Saints' Day, we not only go to the tombs of our familial ancestors, but also national heroes

Don't worry, it will be done again.

Europe has seen far worse things than this.

I bow low for this intelligent man.

>UK
>Catholic
I've never seen this before

Interesting logic. It's a book.