Is snus more degenerate than cigarettes?

is snus more degenerate than cigarettes?

im going to haparanda (a finn colony in sweden) next saturday to buy it

nope

buy some epok strong white portion, good stuff.

I actually have a General Snus extra strong in right now heading to hockey practice

im thinking of also buying odens extreme cold dry, it has reputation of being the bydlo teenager snus here tho

I've tried it, its really good. Good kick to it.

Ever tried Siberia Extreme?

Anything with the word "extreme" in the name is probably degenerate.

I import from Sweeden once every two weeks.

Islay whisky white [portions are fucking amazing. God bless you, Sweden.

It makes people look retarded.

>Snus is extremely popular in Sweden like nowhere else
>Swedes are master cucks like no one else

Coincidence?

Who travels to buy anything anymore. I literally get everything with delivery. Prices are cheaper and I don't have to waste my time and resources shopping. I can browse from my /comfy/ room and have a catalogue of everything that's for sale. Shopping irl is for cuucks

We have dip here, not that shit.

why does this make me have to poop

And snug imo is disgusting. Honestly the shit is vile I don't honestly know how people can enjoy it. I tried it like twice and felt like throwing up both times. Smoke some fags bruv

They sell snus in florida but I tried it and didn't feel a thing

General Snus smells like fish

i met some swedes over at Cred Forums and they were really into snus. is this a thing over there?

Anyone else noticed you can read snus upside down?

One of the dumbest things I've ever tried.

Maybe I just don't get the point, but I'm not even sure what it's supposed to do and people who do it in public look fucking stupid.

I have General Mint in right now. I love the stuff. It can be a pain for me to find, but sometimes I get lucky, and find a shop that is trying to offload cans, and they will sell me 10 for $1 each.

Yes, chew is disgusting. The people who use it are usually complete white trash retards also.

You get that fish stink from old cans that have been in the sun.

Camel makes some pretty good snus. Used to chew it when I worked in Manhattan - it was the only chewable tobacco I could find in Midtown.

Was great to watch those Yankee fags freak out as I sat at my trading station slowly filling up a clear plastic cup with black spit.

Tastes pretty good tbqhwyfamalamadingdong.

i have difficulty taking anyone who's under 60 that uses it seriously. it's looks very try-hard when they do