Who is this laptop man?

Where's the unedited version?

>this is why ben labels everything

No idea since the World wide Web and computer was invented by the British

Russia.

>eternal Anglo strikes again

chekd

>birth certificate in type writer

Why do Trump supporters continue to push this even though Obama has already shown his birth certificate? Yet they all say they're not racist.

Disgusting. I can't wait to see Trumps racist face once Hillary wins.

Checked.

Give all the infrastructure to us Hamyanks.

It wasn't real.

Even if its fake or real its a stupid issue to keep pushing.

Why? Because he's black?

Exactly he probably stole it

>It is somehow bad that the nation with the biggest budget on spying on citicens and other counries (NSA) is giving away the most crucial part of the Internet to the United Nations

Fuck off

I didnt hear one single argument why this is supposed to be bad so far

ARPANET was invented by the U.S. Air Force. We built the sea, you just made the boat.

ARPANET means shit

The World Wide Web is what we use, and more importantly the computer, even the monitor

All British inventions

>ARPANET means shit

Not him, but you're an idiot. ARPANET was the first wide area network. Without ARPANET, your World Wide Web wouldn't happen.

World Wide Web is just another wide area network that we tap into because it became popular. It's like saying the iPhone was the first smartphone because it's what became popular.

Making the WWW is pointless if more of the influential websites are made from North America.

What websites has Europe made?

>The chongs from Japan still following the "Romanticizing France" meme
Gee what a surprise. Here's a list of French accomplishments:

can someone bullet point this whole "selling the internet" thing for me?

Calculator hailing Satan, nice.

>we
I didn't knew one of the guys involved in ARPANET was browsing 4cha.
It really makes you think.

I think the idea is that if you make a mistake, you have to double down instead of admit that you were wrong.

It's retarded logic, but Trump has built his ego on being strong and right.

BBC website

Oh, fuck, just saw the "if if if if..." teleprompter in the back too. Beautiful.

>Being this autistic

IF

It's a retarded meme by idiots who don't understand how the internet works.

What happened is that the US Government, who controlled the primary DNS master list up until now in conjunction with ICANN, gave control of the DNS master list entirely to ICANN. American government no longer has any oversight. It's entirely an ICANN function now.

If you're unaware, ICANN is a nonprofit organization created as an international effort to catalog domain names.

So basically nothing has changed. Even if it did change tomorrow, nothing is stopping anyone from making another Master DNS list. You could make one with an old i386 in your basement. The majority of DNS servers are probably i386's in basements.

Henry Ford didn't invent the car, but he revolutionized the way it was made. Stop being a Henry Ford, chav.

Interwebs was invented by Al Gore you quads dealing limey

nice find

also checked

why would your self-sabotage any valid argument you might have by sprinkling on that birth certificate-voodoo. Old man yelling at clouds-tier.

HIRO CONTEMPLATES DELETING Cred Forums GET IN HERE YOU TRIPLE KIKES

People that take things this literally are usually diagnosed with autism.

You should get that checked out

This. Did some research on this yesterday and the only people complaining about Obama 'giving away the Internet' are retards who don't know anything how ICANN or the Internet works.

ICANN cannot control the content that is posted on individual websites, nor can they take-down websites unless there's a 100% consensus amongst its multi-stakeholders (which means individual governments like China/Russia/Iran/Saudi Arabia can't do shit unless everyone agrees with them, which they won't).

No surprise that the people leading the charge to reverse the decision were Ted Cruz and Breitbart drones.

>murrikans will always be slaves of their countries achievement
>they will never know the responsibility one must take when you come from a land of literally no achievements
I pity the burger.

Big black cock website

IMO this worries me more than the ICANN thing because it's proof positive that Hiroyuki cannot run a computer or a website.

U.S. has more patents than Chile. What has Chile done for the world? You should skip out on your penicillin shot. It's came from a country with no achievements. I pity the curanto with the most massive mongrel complex known to man.

UN has a track record of shitting on free speech and are a fucking unelected body with no checks or balances. They will use Krautland censorship standards and make the Internet into useless shit.

I'm saving for HAM radio right now. We'll SHIT post on the airwaves

Runescape

It's a meme. Why did they start worshiping a heathen frog on here? People say it because it gives them the same satisfaction we get from spouting off one of our memes.

Obama is a Muslim Nigger. Time to kick him out!

Thanks for Correcting The Record friends

He's separating the powers of the government into organizations where his friends work.

>gives internet to un
>leaves to work for un

ANSWER THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Hawaii is barely America and he didn't grow up in the US. Even though he's technically eligible, he officially pioneered set the precedent for the bare fucking minimum you have to do to qualify for the office.

People are still sore about it. Hell, I voted for him in 08 and I was a little sore about it when I found out.

this is correct

>based pajeet strikes again.

GRU

you are now reading this in trump voice

>Hawaii is barely America

Stopped reading there.

You are a fucking racist. ADMIT IT

>if if if if if if if

Fucking BG.

>Daily reminder that being born in the US/growing up in the US shouldn't matter for eligibility. Policy should be what matters.

That's called "taking pride", chile. Something so few of you can do, which is why you make autistic comments like this:

You just want the internet so people can't deny the holocaust anymore, fuck off with your arbitrary bullshit. You literally don't even have free will.

No he is correct. It was a kingdom that the USA unlawfully annexed. You are a racist for supporting American Imperialism against the Hawaiians. They had a queen and shit.

is garrison actually anti semitic?

Because the doctor that certified it died a month later under dubious circumstances

Why is the birthplace of a president a race issue?

Does it not say in the constitution that a person running for the president has to be born on american soil?

Why are there people allowed to vote if they don't know this?

It is most likely the hacker known as "Cred Forums" posting racist "Pepe the frog" images

>twist ending
>It's actually Ben referencing that dude who posted about those super secrete government laptops

Hahaha

Does anyone have the original? I'm pretty sure Ben would have drawn the UN guy as a kike.

How is it racist to question the validity of his short form birth certificate? Then his long form that had photoshop layers in te file? And when his grandma said she was there when he was born in Kenya. Of course people are going to wonder but how is it racist?

Why would you take pride in what your state did when you took no part in said thing? It seems more like you're trying to find reasons to feel pride because you have nothing you have done on your own to take pride for.

Texas has plenty of achievements.

Who said I didn't?

Not everything has to be said literally, autismo. (Perhaps for special needs people like you maybe)

>Without ARPANET, your World Wide Web wouldn't happen.

LOL

>when i found out
found out what exactly?

i dont get it

>SOROS UNIT
We don't even have to edit these anymore.

>no merchant edit yet

You're slacking, Cred Forums.

Where the hell have you been?

original: youtu.be/NKXSgB7MEUU?t=27

catchy remix: youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

>ARPANET
>Communication protocol to create fault tolerance in a WAN

>WWW
>Information being shared by urls and displayed in HTML

One is for infrastructure, the other is more or less a business model.

It's Ted. He's there to steal the delegates.

You tards you do know he came out and addmited Obama was american like 2 weeks ago google it

Remove the part about the Japanese study. It's the result of a large game of academic telephone, and not accurate.

The original study looked at new inventions between WWII and the 70's. Then it rated those inventions by how revolutionary they were.

The 54% for British inventions represents the percentage of inventions that originated from Britain that were considered revolutionary.

There is an article in the April 10, 1986 issue of "New Scientist" concerning this, you can find it on google books (Page 70).

Rod Serling. Definitely.

I never fell for his death hoax

Obama is willing to transfer some fundamental parts of the internetsystem (I don't quite understand it myself) to international ownership when they are currently owned and maintained by the US government.

The problem is that if let's say UN gets them so they will technically control all of the internet. They are then legally able to dictate what happens on the internet and what doesn't (Like anyone can manage to shift through such a massive amount of data but whatever). UN has already agreed to the demands of the Islamic countries to list criticism of Islam and the prophet as human rights violations (look it up).

When in US ownership and control internet is protected by the 1st amendment.

The US hasn't controlled IANA for like 20 years though.

Thank you user

Fixed it for you anons

Our new meme

>Ben Garrison comics are like red pilled Where's Wally.

Notice Obama's calculator displays 666.

Leave UN on his helmet and that would even make a German laugh

Brits can't into abstraction layers.

Don't pretend Hillary doesn't do it either.
Politicians deny everything (Benghazi) until it's proven, then brush it off as a small simple mistake (emails), after that it's game over.

Checked and keked

Without the World Wide Web, ARPANET would be a useless invention.

>iPhone

Daily reminder that every single iPhone, and about 95% of all smartphones in the entire world, are powered by a British-designed CPU.

Pic related (disregard the fact they've been bought - they're a British company)

>Does it not say in the constitution that a person running for the president has to be born on american soil?

No, it doesn't.

The constitution says: "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; " ... And then amusingly fails to define exactly what a 'natural born Citizen' is.
The issue has never been clarified since, neither by Congress nor the Suppreme Court. However, it's likely that -if it were ever challenged- it would mean "someone born on United States territory or who has at least one parent who is a US citizen."

Since Obama's mother was American, the issue was moot to begin with.

Here is a German keking

Well done

The best steers AND queers come from Texas.

At least now Obama is also going to be famous for something. Everybody wins.

fucking idiot, dns is not necessary to spy on people... fuck

>Made in America
>American education

HAHAHAHA.

He officalls seized the means of meme production guys. The UN is now the official internet gommunists

It's been shown to be a forgery long before Trump was in the race.

the hope sign on the floor is genius.
what the fuck ever happened with hope and change for everyone? but also look at the niggers, where is their hope? man the united states is such full of shit

Apple IPhone doesn't run an ARM processor you dense motherfucker. Also the World Wide Web is an application that runs on the internet, as is email. Saying the Brits did anything more important than creating the most obtuse and poorly designed markup language ever is an insult to Brits who actually did make important strides in the field of computer science.

Good idea.

Who is this 4cha?

SEARCH
Kathryn Bolkovac

>soros unit

> Apple IPhone doesn't run an ARM processor you dense motherfucker

It's literally the most high-profile user of ARM processors.

Samsung uses ARM too. For their US phones they use Qualcomm Snapdragon chips (ARM based) and for the rest of the world they use their own Samsung-designed Exynos processors (also ARM based)

>Basketball
Is it happening lads?
Is he becoming redpilled?

>Apple IPhone doesn't run an ARM processor you dense motherfucker.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_A7

>The A7 features an Apple-designed[2] 64-bit[5] 1.3[2]–1.4[3] GHz ARMv8-A[4][6] dual-core CPU,[2] called Cyclone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARM_architecture#64.2F32-bit_architecture

Uhhhhh. Okie Dokey.

Huh, I was under the impression that since it was Apple designed that meant it couldn't be an ARM. Learn something new everyday. Consider my record corrected

THIS

always a fucking bong talking shit about the internet myth.

AMERICA made the internet that we use today ahmed stop dreaming.

I never got the "if you doubt the birth certificate, you're racist" meme.

I mean, there's a fuckton of blacks born in the US. That isn't the least bit suspicious to anyone. Why would you suddenly make it about race?

The laptop in the background has a C on it.

Apple design a lot of things about the processor but the underlying architecture is ARM

ARM is a particular architecture with its own defined instruction set. x86 is another example - it is the instruction set used by all Intel processors for the last 20 or 30 years (and it's used by all modern AMD processors too)