Born in 94 so to young to remeber much before 2000

Born in 94 so to young to remeber much before 2000

What is was pre-9/11 America like oldfags ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnZ2XdqGZWU
docs.google.com/forms/d/146P0mxkhbdJRGbcd5ErGeCQQMLAX5MZF7x0eSFiYons
youtube.com/watch?v=DE1_6WJ371A
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5qKNlcUwKs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Wetterling
youtu.be/RYbe-35_BaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America got pussified and nigger culture went mainstream

It was awesome honestly. I was born in 81, my childhood was spent wandering around town and the woods with my friends doing whatever we wanted.

Nigger culture rose to prominence in the 90's though. A lot of us white folk loved NWA and Wu Tang. Eminem was the bridge for white kids to start acting like niggers.

this. Born in 85', remember riding bikes with friends until midnight every summer, going to the arcade and spending hours wasting quarters.

Stfu pussy

>had friends
Normie fuck off

Holy fuck what is with the normies. If you had friends as a kid GTFO

I know that feel, born in '86. I grew up wandering town on a bike with my friends and going through woods and finding rusty BB guns at the dump.

Lol, look everyone, someone who believed the /r9k/ revisionist history.

Most people had friends. Most people on the internet, ESPECIALLY the early days of the internet (I was there) were 'normies'.

The internet. Was made. By. And. For. Normies.

It isn't our fault that you either believed the /r9k/ propaganda that you have to be a shut-in autist, or that you ruined your life by spending it entirely on chinese cartoon imageboards.

Why is a fucking leaf commenting on this thread?

only real 90s kids had to be born in the 80s and yes it was great at least for us north Americans it was the Pax Americana but after 911 there was no longer any talk about traveling the stars and being on mars by 2009 everything shifted towards fear and war it was a vary strange time indeed

lol I remember having to hide my dial up aol chat room usage from my real life friends.

>Tfw watched jurassic park as a kid in the 1990s

My little brain overdosed on dopamine

Man wish I lived in the 80s. All the good heavy metal bands, that genre was in its prime back then. That and I would be closer to death by now that's a plus.

australia is (at least was pre-social media and phones) 10-20 years behind the rest of the world so i was born in 1991 but feels like i grew up in the 70s.

I was born in 1991 and did the same shit. We built ramps to jump on bikes, threw eggs at windows, had water fights, played football, built rafts to use in Rivers, went fishing, etc.

Everyone had an AOL account tho, same with myspace a decade later.

And remember when Yahoo! came out with their chatrooms and messenger feature? EVERYONE was on it. Just because most people didn't ruin their lives by sitting there for eight hours a day, doesn't mean they weren't there too.

Fuggg I remember the first days of Yahoo chat when you could search for a keyword and invite everyone with that word in their username into a chatroom. We had hundreds of people with 'thug' in their username in a room and they were all confused and pissed that they got spammed with invites that they couldn't mute.

Back when free AOL disks were at every counter I used to go through AOL accounts all the time. It was also back when dindus were their customer service instead of hindus. One time I was calling to get an account re-activated with a screen name of "BlacksRuinCities" and it was some nigger bitch on the other end of the phone.

To this day, that remains one of the best days of my life.

Fantastic

My dad often took my brother and I to get breakfast at the airport and watch the planes come in. We sat right up next to the gates to see the planes driving around.

Sometimes we'd even park next to the runway to see them come right over.

And on long flights the captain would let us come up and look around.

BTW school was gay anyway after Columbine so no change there.

Simply put, wonderful.

The perspective is worth it all - saw everything from 8tracks in cars, laserdisc, rotary phones, the slow change in degeneracy, rise of divorce, inflation, etc.

I played in a punk rock band for awhile, used to tour the country - no cell phones, no internet, you had to FIND bands by going to underground shows. If you were lucky the band had a shitty webpage in the late 90s that had their tour dates. Otherwise you'd collect fliers.

Dubbing tapes was huge. If a friend had a CD or a tape, you could dub that shit. Some of the tapedecks had hi-speed dubbing, which meant you could copy a whole tape in like 8 minutes.

You hated when people had a lot of 9s in their phone number.

There was only like 6 or 7 kids in your high school that were having sex, and EVERYONE knew and thought it was so scandalous. High school girlfriends were long term, and led to marriage.

A gallon of gas was super cheap.

Most of the time spend as a kid was driving around trying to find something to get into.

When you wanted to meet up with someone - you had to make plans ahead of time and actually meet them. You couldn't flake.

Phone booths were nasty.

Rage against the machine was HUGE.

People listened to and enjoyed ska.

Things in general were pretty affordable.

You used to be able to talk to someone without them checking their phone every 2 minutes.

90's was the best era, and proof of this is that so many media tries to bring it back no matter what
>ninja turtles
>ghostbusters
>pokemon
>transformers
>videogames got stucked in the 90's, same characters

>Truly an old fag, 39 here
>Thoughts on 90s and getting old

Somethings are better. I make really good money now, have kids and pretty much do whatever I want with them/wife. Married for 14 years, nice home, pretty happy and love my profession.

However, I of course look back at the 90s with some longing. Some top things I remember;

>Summers/fall, riding ATVs, shooting guns
>Going after the strange on fall nights in the back seats of cars, then laying out listening to music on the hood. Yeah, people really did those things.

Really, as I'm posting...I'm kind of realizing because of where I live not much as changed. We aren't subject to the nigger/protest rallies, no Muslims, etc. So it's like we're still living in the nineties.

Kind of cringy honestly. Worse than other generations. We were just too young to know any better.

It was just as awful as all this millenial bullshit but everything was geared towards kids and really fucking corny.

Idiot, you know nothing. If you had no friends growing up you were the designated weirdo who everyone avoided and made up stories about.

Notice how the 90's is total dogshot.

This.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZnZ2XdqGZWU
>America is Zoolander
>We got our bros
>Everything is tight
>Even if we are kind of dumb
>Gas is so cheap we can fucking have fun with it and spray it everywhere like fucking water
>also metaphor for fucking with Arabs and dealing with Muslims
>Haha everything is great
>Booom
>Rest of the movie spent trying to get Confidence back
>America still trying to get that shit back

looking back on the 90s they forced the diversity meme so hard down us as kids

every textbook had a black kid in a wheelchair

i believe the brainwashing really turned up for the millennials

Do you live in the mid US? Missouri to be exact?

These guys were cool though.

fewer mexicans and terror attacks

only chnages

Runoff from the 80's.

>"Diversity is good"
>"miscegenation is good"

They needed to choose one

So, how was it to be that designated weirdo who was avoided by everyone?

Yeah mostly.

I can't much, but I do know it was better than today.

>A list of things that were created in the 80's

People in wheelchairs were in every fucking tv show or movie.

Born in 83.

Euro dance was huge 89-93, then came hardcore, rave, jungle and trance (real trance, not fucking tiesto!)

Endless summers, bikes, mass football games with rival schemes, 16-bit video gaming was perfection, BB guns, gang fights that finished when someone was knocked to the ground, best cartoons on Saturday/Sunday morning, panini sticker albums, kep guns, that wierd year that yoyo's came back, scatch, very few niggers at school and the ones that were were pretty cool, no one knew what Islam was, drinking on street corners, push pops, polystyrene paper aeroplanes, fizzers, cassette tape packs, quenchy cups, Kirby (the street game), early cgi movies looked better and more fantastical than now, that came with the coin things you had to flip over that I forgot the name of.

The 90's had a feeling of hope as we travelled to the millennium! Then 9-11 happened and the world suddenly became very small, that hype train of hope was poisoned by fear, then came the whiney pussy fucks that eventually became faggots, feminists and cucks.

yep

Kill yourself

lol, yes why?

Yes, why?

Honestly it wasn't as great as nostalgiafags describe it
Don't get me wrong it was much better than today's SJW society but there was still a shit ton of problems
>Gulf war
>NAFTA signed
>Waco siege and Ruby Ridge standoff made many fear federal law enforcement
>Columbine shooting which the media made fifty times more frightening and caused schools everywhere to become more paranoid
>OKC bombing
>Media begins to push the diversity and SJW memes which manifested into what we have today
>Shit summer movies
>Lots of unstable shit happening in the world (Rwanda genocide, Chechnya war)

GO TO THIS POLL TO VOTE ON WHICH BOARD YOU WANT TAKEN DOWN

docs.google.com/forms/d/146P0mxkhbdJRGbcd5ErGeCQQMLAX5MZF7x0eSFiYons

RESULTS WILL BE COMING OUT IN A FEW DAYS ON /QA/! GET VOTING!

how do you not remember the world before you were 6-7, are you a nigger?

The 60s don't remember much except whitey landing on the moon. 70s sucked, the 80s and 90s were pretty awesome. The 00s was like the 70s and now the 10s are like a Polish dear camp minus the swimming pools and showers

only cucked internet addicts born 93 or later grew up with no friends because m-muh internet m-muh vidya

can you still poop unaided?

The expensive of kid birthday parties was incredible. kids played outside, bullying was in your face rather than through social media. Kids could still get in fights without being diagnosed as a criminal or a hate crime. As liberal as society was it didn't have the air of forced creepiness we see today.

I miss the days when I could tell my mom I was going to the park and I just went on my own.

Your mum doesn't let you out anymore?

pokemon
digimon
fights in the yard - fuckin niggas and dykes up

>What is was pre-9/11 America like oldfags ?

It was surprisingly good. Thanks for asking.

I don't know if I'm weird or if everybody else ITT grew up in fucking Mayberry or something, but I was born in 86 and I spent most of my childhood indoors playing video games and watching tv and movies. And now I'm an adult and I spend most of my days indoors playing video games and watching tv and movies.

Yeah I had a bike, and friends and stuff and I did/do like to go out and socialize and go to shows and whatnot, but you guys are painting this picture of what the 90's were like that sounds more like the 50's and Leave it to Beaver. You're leaving out crack and AIDS and Rodney King being on the news at night. Or all the social change that came from rap coming into white suburban houses or black kids hearing Nirvana.

Ultimately things haven't really changed a ton, except that we can communicate a lot faster so ideas move a lot quicker now than when I was a kid. That and access to music is AMAZING now. When I was a teenager if you wanted to hear something that wasn't on the radio you had to go to like the one little record shop we had on the other side of town and hope they had what you wanted- oh and also you didn't know what you wanted because you had no way of hearing a band before you bought their album. Same thing with anime. Suncoast Video at the mall used to sell individual episodes of DBZ for $20 each on fucking VHS. And people bought them! Because back then you had no other way to see any anime so even a really shitty one like DBZ was worth it.

I was born in 94 and remember plenty of the pre 9/11 US.

I think 95 is the cutoff for that.

>Yeah I had a bike, and friends and stuff and I did/do like to go out and socialize and go to shows and whatnot

I spent a shitload of time playing on Amiga computers, Nintendo, etc.

We only mention all the time we spent outdoors with friends as a contrast to what shit is like today and what it is like for the self-imposed /r9k/ types

No

90's suburbs were great. City life was fucked then too.

There was no police state.

Yeah, I was born in 95. I barely remember 9/11, let alone anything before it. It's weird to think that Afghan started 15 years ago and yet in a year I'm deploying there.

Why?

>no Frasier

Why not?

No internet means we all had friends.

That's why autism is so widespread today. Everyone grows up talking to people online instead of to their face.

Born in 1981
The 80s and early 90s were fucking awesome
Seriously knowing it will never be that great again makes me want to put a bullet in my head every single day

Army. My MOS is in pretty high demand.

how can we make it like that again?

Just watching it.

The old man's us.

>no W.A.S.P.

Anybody else used to have nerf wars and actually fight eachother viciously with hocker sticks and pvc pipes? I'm surprised no one actually died.

I got backed up onto a cactus during a lightsaber battle once and had to get needles pulled out of my ass and legs. Kek a simpler time.

You didn't have to worry or were expected to worry about the world too much.
The world was out there, and would remain perfectly the same no matter where you went because the specter of the Cold War was over, and America was taking this time to rest.

The 90's weren't as great as people remember, but it was better than the World Police era we find ourselves in.

Baby killer

Um....excuse me, I do not see Nelly in that picture.

You literally can't. There is a demographics crisis occurring in the US, a power struggle over global superpowers occurring overseas, and the economy is so weak that any minor brush against uncertainly will cause it to tumble once more.

The dream is gone, the country has grown. It's about survival, now. The sooner everyone accepts that we must make the sacrifices needed to survive instead of looking to a time long past, the better.

yeah trump's wall would be pretty great. but how can we return to a era of prosperity, and peace, and innocence, if we have all this SJW culture Spewing everywhere?

The suburb I grew up in was really weird so I probably had a way different experience than a lot of people. Everyone in my city was either ridiculously wealthy or Section 8 level poor for the most part. We were a weird exception where we were in the exact middle. Like I think my parents made a combined income of $120-$150K or something. Most everyone outside of our couple of blocks were either millionaires or the abject poor. So for me that meant not really being able to just freely roam and explore, because on the way to go to a friend's house there might be a discarded heroin needle or someone selling crack. I think people from more economically homogenous areas probably had a very different experience.

> too young to remember Clinton being the UN's police force.
> Thinks we just started becoming the world police.

Ok user.

I don't know if you can
It was a simpler time with less 'diversity' and 'chimpouts' were far and few between, not every time some nigger thug with a gun gets shot.

It's true that the roots need to be cut out. But electing Trump is a powerful first step. It'll be like the Brexit referendum: a sign that despite all the forces of globalism and progressivism aligning against us, we're still fighting.

After that, we turn the 'alt right' that has Hillary sharting her $12,000 pantsuits into a real political kingmaker and just make the academic left irrelevant.

I do remember that. What makes you think I don't?
Part of what made Bin Laden was directly the actions of Clinton and the UN's policing.

We were not afraid of speaking, because bystanders were more likely to help.

Drugs were frowned upon

>everybody had AOL
Companies have been trying to make the internet a walled garden since the beginning of the WWW. Remember when MSN was a dial-up service that provided access to "the best of the internet"?

We have the same problem again today, but it's normies who only go online through the facebook app on their phones.

Yeah the 90s were great. Cartoons and video games were all better than they've ever been since.

dude I have that exact toy in my attic. holy shit

notice how nearly every person in that picture is a white male

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2014.

>not born in the 80s

Ok millennial

To get a sense of the nineties, watch a Nelly video.

No one was scared; no one was degenerate. It was all about BBQ, being yourself, and having fun.

'94 here.
I grew up in the Piney part of New jersey before drugs hit it.
It was simple and fun.
You built bike ramps with the neighborhood kids and played manhunt.
The older kids were dicks to you and would ditch you in the woods at night and shit.
Literally no worries.
9/11 didn't even give a fuck to me.
But, as they got older and I was always more intelligent, they became more work-class and me more shut-in.
They got on drugs (for different reasons or the same, maybe) and so did I.
They went their separate ways.
I'm here still.

The only thing that really changed, I guess, is that I can't feel the trees anymore.
I am confident that will return, but it was simpler.

I grew up in Midwest and we would have stick fights on hay bails with football pads on. we even had a local tournament. good times with weapons

My brother and I explored the fuck out of the woods too. We ran into snaked, armadillos, an porcupines. We also we into huge corn fields and threw rocks at flocks of birds usually killing some. 90s childhood was awesome.

Morals and Values are arbitrary and change from generation to generation.

This nigger walks up and smacks your gf's ass. What do you do?

//Secretly likes to turn up the Snoop to feel hardcore until actual black people pass by and he has to turn it down to feel safe again.

1981 here too

can confirm, things were freer and more carefree

I spent a lot of my earlier years outside

didn't have internet the first ~10 years or so of life. no leash nigga

>Morals and Values are arbitrary
Whatever they are, they have real-world consequences. If not directly, everything you do still affects everyone else in your society.

youtube.com/watch?v=DE1_6WJ371A

>Dilbert next to Clinton

my parents didn't like video games, so we barely had them and barely played them

watched some tv, but mostly spent time outside playing with friends, football, basketball, biking, skateboarding, etc.

>Nirvana

things were angsty at times, but that's not so bad. striving, struggle, etc., makes you strong

my mom and dad split up when I was ~ 2; it wasn't leave it to beaver exactly

it's just that before the internet, cell phones, etc. everywhere, things were more free

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5qKNlcUwKs

This was my book in gradeschool. Autistically so that I'd read it every day..multiple times.

'94 in Ocean County.

Fuck blacks and fuck heroine. This used to be a beautiful and safe area.

These, 85fag here.
We used to play street hockey with rollerblades, football, invent basketball games similar to horse, go swimming, climb trees, ride bikes, go get loaded up on sugar at the convenience store in the day and play flashlight tag at night
Parents weren't as scared to let us live, it was already changing before 9/11 and parents were getting more afraid of letting their kids have fun, but I'd assume it collapsed altogether because of 9/11

>We aren't subject to the nigger/protest rallies

You must be from SW Mo. Being in Stl, I hear about blm nearly everyday between Mizzou and well, being in Stl. The local news is proud of the monster they created.

it looks so..safe

Born in 79, kid of the 80s.

Things were much different - hope, pride.. these things were tangible.

The spread of information has been fantastic, but it's also led to a loss of hope and respect.
We hear the issues of 350M people now, like never before.
The U.S. specifically lost its purity, degenerates of whatever sort now gather, find community, and live in echo chambers to cleanse their much deserved shame.
The genie officially left the bottle, I spend my adult life trying to create a fictional sheltering bubble for my children to experience the past as their now - it's a lot of work.

Well I was born in 81 and grew up in MN and after the abduction (and killing) of Jacob Wetterling in 1989 parents around here didn't want their kids out like they did previously

Interesting enough the guy who did was finally caught this year some 27 years later
This was huge in my state at the time and changed the childhoods of many kids my age

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Wetterling

>Born in 92 in WV to a crackhead/alcoholic mother
>Half black
>Get taken way from her along with a older brother
>Adopted by rural family
>Get called nigger at the age of 5 by another 5 year old
>Don't understand
>Have ADHD/ODD/FEA because of crackhead mother
>School life shit because of it
>Have suicidal thoughts at the age of 8
>Get doped up on medication to "fix" me for about 10 years

The 90's where a magical time.

Ocean County too, my man.
The blacks here are alright, although a lot deal drugs, but so do the white kids.
The heroin, though, really fucked shit up.

the nineties were such fun times, I didnt know shit about jews and shite

What went so wrong
youtu.be/RYbe-35_BaA

I cant even walk on my local trail anymore without being sized up by blacks selling heroine.

'98fag here
Forget 9/11, I barely remember the '08 election.

>people who were 10 years old when Obama took office can now legally post on Cred Forums

>come to Cred Forums at age 23
>everyone calls you a nigger
hard knock life

We're in a period of time where technology & the way the world operates has changed so much quicker & more rapidly than ever before In any other time period.

Just going from being born in 88
To being born in 94 is a huge difference & the gap is widing faster than ever.

Historically Everyone has always said ohhh the last generation was better oh the last generation was better !
But this does not apply.

There's some good with our modern new times but there's a major vacuum happening now ,
& The balance of good and evil is shifting Well more over to the bad side very fast.

Culture vacuum is just the tip of the iceberg.

Not really found Cred Forums back in 2009 and been here on this site ever since hell if you heard me I'd hardly sound black at all I'd sound like some redneck.

It's filled with Micro Machines, at least, mine is...

ha you young faggots will never go to the cock pit of a 747 trans atlantic flight

I stopped believing commercials after that stupid shit

>The 90's had a feeling of hope as we travelled to the millennium! Then 9-11 happened and the world suddenly became very small, that hype train of hope was poisoned by fear, then came the whiney pussy fucks that eventually became faggots, feminists and cucks.

^
This Anglo couldn't have put it any better

shut down the internet and get rid of cell phones and after the year or 2 of countrywide civil unrest everything would go back to the way it was

There is no going back only going forward.

Yeah, you're right, but it's still nice to remember