Anyone who honestly paid taxes in his life should have ZERO sympathy with this hack

Anyone who honestly paid taxes in his life should have ZERO sympathy with this hack.

Other urls found in this thread:

mzlaidlaw.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/trumps-tax-returns-and-the-death-of-the-dnc-campaign/
marketwatch.com/story/45-of-americans-pay-no-federal-income-tax-2016-02-24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't understand how the US tax code works.

He probably paid a couple of people more money in one year to do those taxes than you've paid in taxes your entire life.

>HE'S PLAYING 5D CHESS, HE'S PLAYING THE MEDIA INTO GIVING HIM FREE COVERAGE
>HE'LL RELEASE HIS TAX RETURNS 1 DAY BEFORE THE ELECTION AND THERE WILL BE NOTHING UNUSUAL
>THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD, 1 SHEKEL HAS BEEN DEPOSITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT
>HE'S UNDER AUDIT, HE CAN'T RELEASE HIS TAX RETURNS
>L-LET'S TALK ABOUT HILLARY'S EMAILS INSTEAD

Oh, okay. Thanks for correcting the record!

Tax avoidance != tax evasion

Enlighten me.

Thank you for correcting the record

>implying he broke any laws
>being this desperate
tomorrow is a new day.

>understand taxes
>think Trump did set hong wrong

Get fucked retard. The point of business is to make money, not to pay taxes. If you invest money, and show it as losses, you don't have to pay tax. Because you didn't "make money."

Best way to do taxes is to show that you made no money at all. 0 profit = 0 tax. This is to encourage companies to reinvest instead of pull out their gains.

I know that in Germany if you don't pay your 200% White male tax you will be looked on poorly. But our culture is a little less gay.

>implying anyone with half a brain cares about his fucking tax return

His lawers said not to release that during an audit. Get fucked.

How about those Hilldiddy transcripts???

mzlaidlaw.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/trumps-tax-returns-and-the-death-of-the-dnc-campaign/

so.......your saying a business man , 21 years ago, shouldnt have taken advantage of a legal tax code to save his business and his investors, millions and millions of dollars.........hmmmm

sounds legit

You're stupid, his businesses pay a lot of VAT, local taxes and other. They employ thousands of people. Trump and his businesses are great for the economy.

I pay it, but I try to pay as little as possible. I think it is every Americans duty to avoid paying taxes. The government will simply waste it by giving it to minorities or foreign governments.

Look at OP flag. It is a muslim shitskin. Disregard everything he says.

And i'd never pay taxes myself if i had the choice. Fuck off, kill yourself, stop shilling.

>hack
>lost 900 million and then bounced back to 4x that amount in worth

uhhhhhhh

>Great entrepreneur that created 34 000 jobs
>34 000 employees that pay taxes instead of receiving welfare

Learn to see the big picture, faggot.

That would be true if he paid his contractors. Money has to circulate you see...

Why?

>Taxpayers shouldn't have sympathy for non-taxpayers
I can agree with this. Why should I have sympathy for people on welfare voting to take my money?

People on welfare do pay taxes though. Trump's plan is to have low income people pay 0% tax though.

If you have business losses than you can use the loss to write off taxes on future taxable income. This is standard in pretty much every tax code and is put there to prevent undue burden on businesses. Any business big or small is allowed to use this.

I would love to see an explanation how he manages to deliver tax gifts for every bracket without amassing deficits, like Bush and Reagan did.

If his money stays in the bank, the bank can lend a multiple of that amount to people for buying homes, cars, business equipment, etc. Stagnating money is an unbelievably stupid and insane rallying cry for the stupid and lazy to demand more of the earnings and property of others.

Welfare is non taxable income. So, by definition, they do not. Unless you want to be real stupid, and whine about the sales taxes they pay. Well, if someone receives $20,000 a year in taxpayer assistance, and pays $2,000 a year in taxes, he is a net tax consumer of
$18,000. The taxes he paid are an illusion, it is merely the difference between the nominal and actual amount of other people's money he gets to spend.

He broke no laws.

It's not do much about the velocity of money, it is about growth, which is a product of the velocity of money and other factors.

Growth per capital currently is meager in the developed world.

But that's another topic.

marketwatch.com/story/45-of-americans-pay-no-federal-income-tax-2016-02-24

45% of Americans don't pay federal income tax, and 40% actually have a negative tax burden on the federal level, and some percent of the 40% is actually paying local taxes, like sales tax, with money given to them by the federal government.

that remains to be seen

> he fell for the paying taxes memes

Seriously though, is understanding the tax code really the best dirt on Trump you have? Are you really that fucking screwed, CTR?

Because if so I'm really enjoying this.

Also there is a difference between INCOME tax and CAPITAL GAINS tax. We're also not cucked out 45% like you krauts just so YOUR libtards don't have to pay for their useless german lit degree

>cooked trump
kek, you shills really cant come uo with your own shit huh? apple doesnt fall from the tree. cant produce original shit.

if the shoe fits...