African birth rates threaten the globe

The fucking niggers in Africa are not having a decline in their birth rates as it was expected. This is a threat to their long term sustainability, and it will mean that in the future more and more niggas will flock to the developed world as refugees.

Why aren't we doing anything to stop this? I don't want to live in a world full of niggas

Other urls found in this thread:

countrymeters.info
youtu.be/mDHw70MqR-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because people don't want to waste money building modern cities for them

Play around a little with the population growth tendencies (past, present, predicted) of the countries you speak of.
It has every country's stats, updated daily.

countrymeters.info

Stop all foreign aid and medical aid and seal all border, nature will sort itself out. Either the nog die or they evolve a new Egypt or Zulu empire or something.

Double trips of truth.

america grows A LOT of corn. more corn than you can imagine.

we literally bomb the african continent with the surplus.

niggers would starve within months if we stopped the shipments.

I've seen that shit already. The birth rates in Africa are cyclical, they are fucked up. It's not like in the rest of the world, where they have started to decline. In Africa, they start to decline, and suddenyl, they get high again. It makes no sense. Maybe niggas can't measure fertility properly

>Imblying the whities would ever do that

What about muh white guilt

I am with you user I have this filthy niggers the jewish fuck president we have imported from Africa living next to my place and they yell like fucking monkeys during the wee hours and cook smth which smells of shit
i am tired of this niggers, 9 of them living in a small room lol
also they hit a white woman with a metal stick

by trying to help these filthy apes we are defying nature which rightfully so wants to lead them to extinction , fucking niggers I hate them so much ugh

Stop helping them and most of the kids will never reach adulthood.

>The fucking niggers in Africa are not having a decline in their birth rates as it was expected.

I guess not, since white people feed them and cure their diseases.

They will eventually unleash a virus that only attacks the dna of niggers and arabs and it will cleanse the earth and within a few decades a utopian society will be achieved.

get those mother fuckers working on building homes for Syrian refugees

it will keep the too Africans busy to fuck, and keep the fucking muslims of of our country

This is excellent, the less we have of this melanin deficient, albinoid , cave beast of Europe the better it is. The white race is a curse and should vanish from this earth.

Merkel will never let that happen.

>that Goku t-shirt

When you think about it, Africans are the leading edge in evolution. They do not need society, but society needs them. They face challenges like disease and wide spread famine on a daily basis. We do not. Natural selection will of course favor them in the long run.

>I don't want to live in a world full of niggas

You sort of already are.

Don't you have a gay pride parade to attend or a mosque to open, Trudeau?

Why would African population decline when the west sends excess food to the area?

Stop helping them, let them just die out like nature intended.

>They do not need society, but society needs them

I can assure you society has no use for them, we should be engineering a virus that attacks Africans at the genetic level to wipe them off the face of the erf

We must kill it. In current year even, if possible.

The memes will help many, but some are too subverted from reality. We just have to calculate it to each election, and meme where we can to make these changes happen.

I have no doubt that if/when Trump wins, we'll still send our aircraft carriers and ships into fucked up disaster zones. But out of necessity, most or all of foreign aid is going to disappear. I just hope we cut it all off evenly if this happens, and stop giving Israel billions. Not because I hate them, but because they can take care of themselves.

>They do not need society, but society needs them

All welfare does is enable the shittier classes to prosper without contributing anything.

We need to sterilize Africa, how do we accomplish this?

Not necessary.
Just stop the foreign aid and they sustain themselves.

Most will die, some farmers and skilled workers will survive and the continent will be able to sustain itself without foreign aid.

The world is about to be engulfed in a tidal wave of blackness.

The boats won't stop coming to Europe. They will come for 100 years.

There's probably no good answer for it, we fucked up in feeding those niglets to unsustainable levels. They cannot feed themselves, one third of Africa's calories come from the West.

The world will be rocked by a tidal wave of 67-IQ angry savages who are encouraged to hate whitey and have been told that white people are the root of all their problems.

No country have a right to accept them

Its all come down to the govt

If the govt say no then no immigrants for you

Most govt in western countries and in south america are puppets, let the things take its course, just waiting the right moment to declare a world govt

Stop giving free food and HIV will kill them.

>white people are the root of all their problems.
But they are
Germanics have puppets in their countries that keep the country in shit

You want them be dependant on you, that is your people plan, they want them to come to your nations, otherwise they would just stop the boats

PAY REPARATIONS

Nigga you a African as well.

So instead of just leaving them alone and letting evolution sort shit out we've fed them, given them basic aid, and left them to reproduce unchecked and effectively lowered the IQ of the average human in 200 years by a full 30 points.

WWV will be fought between various shitskin tribes.

lel

Macri importing niggers? That sounds more like K work.

Specially the Nigerians scammers I saw in Argentina last time I was there four years ago.

Remember, breeding out survival traits from most of humanity makes for a pliable poor pool of slaves conditioned to utter dependency on gibmedats. Then you just export them to breed out everything else. Rats can live nearly everywhere.

>Somalia
youtu.be/mDHw70MqR-s