This is how the election is going to go

This is how the election is going to go.

After Trump's tax returns released, his sub-200 number will only decrease.

Other urls found in this thread:

mzlaidlaw.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/trumps-tax-returns-and-the-death-of-the-dnc-campaign/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you for Correcting the Record

Nobody but class envy faggots will care

Denial is strong with you.

>Ohio
>blue
>Florida
>blue

Also lol @

>Guys Trump has an accountant! Ohmigawd can you believe that!!!??!?!!? I'm #shlonging4johnson now

Trump and Clinton's numbers have been jumping and falling repeatedly really hard.

Trump is lucky in the fact that his fanbase is very devoted while Clinton's fanbase is reluctant.

If Trump could do something to destroy Hillary very hard, he'd also win very hard.

have you forgot about clinton's e-mails? :^)

>NV
>CO
>NE
>IA
>OH
>FL
>NC
>blue

mzlaidlaw.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/trumps-tax-returns-and-the-death-of-the-dnc-campaign/

This is absolutely the best case scenario for Clinton and she still loses.

Polls are shifting to Hillary now.

After the debates, I can't see him doing anything remotely damaging to Hillary.

Denial.

Explain how any of these states will go red after Trump's tax returns?

Really makes you think

he left so much out, saving it for the other debates.. wait till he starts talking about CF, haiti, emails, etc etc. Honestly trump is a master baiter and in 3 months when all the liberal news papers are crying about losing and calling for a 'revolution' they will finally start back-tracking and realise all the bait they took so easily.

I doubt this Tax Return story will get much mileage. Probably will get drowned out by Wikileaks' October Surprise for Hilldog.

All these people who tell pollsters that theyre undecided probably have already made up their mind and are just afraid to say so. Right now its all about depressing voter turnout. And Clinton is much more vulnerable than Trump for this.

>Flroida going blue

BUAHAHAHAHA

>PA
>Red

Top kek there goy. Have a shekel.

DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN
DOOOOOOOOWN DOOOOOOOOOOWN
EVEN IF THE SKY IS FALLING DOWN

>$0.02 has been deposited to your account

>they are still giving FL and NC blue....

538 shills are trying hard

(((Nate Silver)))

>GOP completely and utterly destroyed for 4 terms, starting on Obama and ending on Hillary's future second term

Good job lads. Good job!

>not

>Trump has never been ahead
>LOL HILLARY IS LOSING HAHAHA LOOK AT IT GOING DOWN!
>Her line is still above his

It must take a powerful kind of delusion to honestly think it was a good idea to post this as evidence that PA will be red.

But when is Hillary going to release her emails?

I think everyone is beginning to realize that Clinton has no hope of defeating Donald Trump

Is it even worth bothering to vote for hillary in Arizona? I don't want to waste my afternoon just for the electoral college to throw my vote in the trash

>trump filed his taxes correctly

Oh no

>It must take powerful delusion

Or polls that oversample Democrats by 10%

>UNSKEW THE POLLS MEME

You are retarded. No matter how many times people explain this shit to you, you guys STILL go back to this. It's not a valid criticism of polling. They don't refer to registered voters, but self identification. They already adjust polls based on mean reverted bias. You have no point.

This is why Cred Forumsfags shouldn't dip their toe into numbers.

This tax thing is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Everyone tries to minimize the taxes they pay. Just because he does it better doesn't mean he's wrong.

in what parallel universe does trump not win Ohio