Hungarian refugee vote

just came back from voting
i voted for letting in refugees into hungary
i'm optimistic the turnout will be low and the pro refugee side will win

Other urls found in this thread:

hungarytoday.hu/news/press-bataclan-bombers-plotted-waited-budapest-killing-89-people-terror-attack-67039
therebel.media/watch_romanians_protest_turkish_mega_mosque_for_bucharest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_People's_Salvation_Cathedral
valasztas.hu/hu/ref2016/1152/1152_0_index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Zk227q94AgM
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
youtube.com/watch?v=oR_PoppEnN8
suedtirolnews.it/politik/kern-und-orban-wollen-neues-kapitel-aufschlagen
theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/03/migration-crisis-hungary-pm-victor-orban-europe-response-madness
hungarytoday.hu/news/manfred-weber-merkels-orbans-immigration-policies-compatible-42667
zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-04/viktor-orban-ungarn-fluechtlingsabwehr-aktionsplan-schengen
budapester.hu/2016/09/19/orban-ungarn-ist-uberaus-solidarisch
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/fluechtlinge-merkel-will-europaeischen-grenzschutz-a-1059200.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EfowF3ingmg
youtube.com/watch?v=c-pkXnC0gZA
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/heres-a-fine-example-of-the-trouble-our-continent-is-descending-into/
pewglobal.org/2016/08/02/4-asylum-seeker-demography-young-and-male/
pewglobal.org/2016/08/02/1-asylum-seeker-origins-a-rapid-rise-for-most-countries/
mediaklikk.hu/m1-elo/
index.hu/belfold/2016/10/02/ervenytelen_lett_a_kvotanepszavazas_kovetkezmenyek/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how many terrorists came with the hungarian refugees?

here's a (you)

I should stab people like you.

Excellent. Can we dump ours into your country too? I'm sure with your optimism they will stop being useless leeches.

looks like a left cuck found it's way onto Cred Forums

nice meme though, sadly you do not know your own history.

>Hungary borders Syria
There are like 6 countries and a sea in between

Thirsty for sand nigger semen, are you? Enjoy, faggot.

You should come in France to see how they are nice

>hungarian refugees
>europeans with european values and culture fleeing the brutality of communism

>syrian refugees
>arabs/africans with muslim values and "culture" using their status to spread islam and terrorism instead of flee

Why is Assad shooting his own people?

>pro refugee side will win
hahaha. nope.

i'm so sick of fat drunk midget losers saying hungary for hungarians.
romania is giving us lessons at this point.

those goddamn hungarian terrorist

I'm glad OP is just bait. I'm glad the refugee vote in Hungary will be unanimous against the migrant crisis. Thank KeK for Hungary having the common sense to see the horde for what they are.

What is the current turnout % anyone ?

Because we someone has to. It's not optional.

tudsz egyátalán magyarul te faszparaszt?

REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME 60 YEARS AGO !!!!

The good ol days, killing communist scum.

First cuck hungarian that I've seen. Come to Canada you'll fit right in

Hungary is right next to "Western Europe". There's at least ten safe countries between Syria and Hungary, at least four of them Muslim.

>tfw you went to high school with deborah woll
>tfw she's now a white nationalist meme
This cant be the real life

>i'm optimistic
cuck

syrians tore up their own country, trying to oust their secular government and replace it with a theocracy.

they should sit and suffer in the mess they made. maybe other countries will be less inclined to go to civil war if they know whitey won't come bail them out when things go south.

In Budapest? I will fight you this evening, no weapons. No friends.

>1956
>non-commies running from commies

>2015
>muslims running from other muslims

if it was commies running from commies in 1956, they wouldn't have let them in either

>that image
Did Hungarians come for economic benefits or for freedom, did the rape and kill, were they able to assimilate, did they go back after the fall of the iron courtain?
The distinction is easy to make.

because they are sunni/salafi scam

>No friends.
i'm sorry to hear that. it's because you're racist trash.
you need to get out more.

What I meant is: dont bring weapons or friends to back you up. Commie trash.

yes, hungarians moved to the west for economic benefits. most never came back.

>dont bring weapons or friends to back you up
you know that if i do you'll be fighting alone.
you fell for the billboard signs and racist rethoric.
hungary is the laughing stock of europe. all our neighbors laugh at how stupid we are.

Hey i see that you are a very progressive person.

Do you think that Hungary should pay reparations to Serbia because you killed half of our population 100 years ago?

Syrian refugees are terrorists fleeing their well deserved death.
Fuck them.

>you know that if i do you'll be fighting alone.

I will go down in a blaze of glory.

>tfw the refugee family that came to your town flet back to syria

they weren't even lynched, they just couldn't find a job.

all of them

people killing each other hundreds of years ago was something common.
it was due to lack of education.
but yes, if serbians authorities have proof hungarians did something wrong then yes, we must pay for the sins of the past.
and i include all our neighbors here.

woops found further discrepencies

It's Syria who let Hungarians in. Why doesn't Saudi Arabia accept some?

The Hungarians who live in Hungary no longer have anything to do with their commiewar refugees.

You must be kidding me. What about Hugnarian reparations from the Turks, Romanians, Austrians and Russians? You are literally unworthy to call yourself a Hungarian!

> include all neighbors
Why don't you pay for yourself and let the others decide on their own?

>syrian refugees

the overwhelming majority of refugees are not even syrian

Noice, i always wanted my gibs.

Thanks hungarybro, and i hope that Hungary shows how progressive it is today!

>Did Hungarians come for economic benefits or for freedom

Mostly the former, but there was a fair bit of the latter too.

>did they rape and kill

A lot. Hungarians have a pretty bad rep in Austria because of this.

>were they able to assimilate

Not really. Unless you really think that Soros is a true American.

>did they go back after the fall of the iron courtain?

Nope. Unless specifically drawn back like Andy Vajna.

kys

>Flag on the tank
>"Assad"

The only problem with these is that the terrorists do pass through the memewall no problem and often use Hungary as a rallying point before scattering up again. Our shit is so inefficient the Austrians decided to build their own memewall rather than help us out.

>Turnout needs to be 50% for the vote to be valid
>Hungarian left know they can't actually win the vote so they boycotted it to try and keep turnout under 50%
>Literally vote cucking yourself

>Stab people

Glorious Trucker Man, is that you?

>What about Hugnarian reparations from the Turks, Romanians, Austrians and Russians?

>turks
they never persecuted us. we learned philosophy and mathematics from them.

>romanians
it was their land in the first place. we should be thankful for the land we have now. in 1919 they took budapest and were about to annex the whole country because we were stupid and attacked them.

>austrians
they pretty much took a tribe of mongoloids and made somewhat decent people out of them. we shoud be thanking them.

>russians
i agree with the russians giving reparations but orban is allying us with russia. stupid move, as always.

>ASSAD
those "refugees" are terrorists then

Wow it's almost like there's this thing called time...
Whoa you did it once decades ago so that automatically means you should do it again...

Neurons are firing in my brain as we speak

>MOST REFUGEES ARE TERROISTS!!!

You morons realize the refugees are trying to get AWAY from the terrorists, right?

No refugee wants to go to Hungary, come on.

FOR EVERYONE:

The difference between the hungarian refugees back then and the "syrian" refugees right now is:

>Hungarians back then went to the nearest safe country
>They stayed in refugee camps there until countries voluntarily took them in
>These countries had a similar western culture as Hungary

>The refugees coming now are in part not even Syrian
>The nearest safe country to Syria is Turkey or any other arab country.
>These refugees did not stay in Turkey but crossed a lot of other borders illegally.
>When they were stopped at the border and told to actually register as refugees in hungary if they want to come in so badly, many instead assaulted the border patrol officers and tried to violently force they way into a country(aka invade).
>ISIL claims they had thousands of operatives among the refugees who flooded europe uncontrollably without any background checks. This was proven right later when the terror attacks happened

Finally, this is not about whether or not to let refugees in, this referendum is about whether or not Hungary should accept that the EU is overstepping its contractually defined boundaries and wants to force Hungary to take in non-EU citizens against the will of the government.

This means that even IF the referendum says that there should be no FORCED immigration, the government may still elect to take in refugees, but NOT at the whims of the EU, and NOT who the EU selected should be pushed to hungary.

>i'm optimistic the turnout will be low

>i hope the democratic process fails

So how's things Soros Gyuri bácsi?

>Serbia because you killed half of our population 100 years ago

What the fuck are you even on about.

>>Hungarians back then went to the nearest safe country
yeah...america

Nice proxy Sven. Hungary will never be this cucked.

>i voted for letting in refugees into hungary
You dun goofed. Even by voiting YES you still helped the no votes by adding to the % of electoral activity. Thank you!

"refugees"
Economic migrants.
Mostly young men that can fight looking for handouts.
Almost all of them muslim, some of them terrorists.

We had refugees from the yugoslav war here.
Even had a family stay in my parents house for a few months.
You know what they looked like?
Women, children and old people.

Fuck you and anyone else who supports this migrant policy.
Anyone who agrees to this shit should take in these "refugees" on their own.

>The only problem with these is that the terrorists do pass through the memewall no problem and often use Hungary as a rallying point before scattering up again.
That's uh.
A straight up lie though.

In 1956 Western Europe was allowed to force Hungarian refugees to assimilate.

In 2010 Hungary isn't allowed to force Syrian refugees to assimilate, because multiculturalism is legally enforced by the EU.

Funny how the devil is in those little details.

Szar a csalid, peti.

they're migrants then

well that's interesting because OP's image asserts that it's assad they're trying to escape from, indicating that they are not peaceful ordinary syrians but instead militant islamists outcasts from ordinary syrian society

How about you "pay reparations" for genociding most of your neighbouring countries

Fuck off leftard shit, you are the true laughing stock of Europe, please come to à french working class area and try to spread your shit without being branded an idiot.

By the way you proxy faggots, our prisons aren't filles with hungarians but with shitskins so kill yourself

they aren't anymore, lol. they got citizenship and are living in america.
same thing will happen with the syrians.

confirmed for a dumbass who doesnt know shit about history or you're a foreigner. This is a joke.

your prisons are filled with french people

you can't run away from yourself.
the refugees will always see a terrorist in the mirror.

No fuck given since America was founded as à country for white people...

Just commit sucide cuck

no they're not, most of the people in there don't even have French nationality

america was founded as a country of people fleeing persecution

>>hungarian refugees
>>europeans
They kind of Uralic nomads descendants

you don't know shit about history my lad

>the terrorists do pass through the memewall no problem
proofs?

Syrians will never be europeans and will do the same shit as their algerian counterparts.

They are not french, everyone see them as foreigners , and everyone in France know that 3/4 of inmates are shitskins

You should die

that's my point; they were legal immigrants, they went through the proper channels

they did not sneak in the back of a lorry, or beneath a train carriage, or cross through a hole in a border fence, or march through villages to intimidate the locals

they did not descent on town centres in their thousands to grope and rape local women, and assault and stab local men

they did not loiter and commit crime at every opportunity

they did not have among them people who bombed and shot the locals in terrorists attacks

they weren't there against the wishes of the many citizens of the host country

BATE

No.
They went to Austria where they stayed in refugee camps until the US and germany allowed them to immigrate.

This is the same shit the syrian refugees should have done.
Go to turkey, and wait until mama Merkel gives them asylum in germany and buys them plane tickets to germany.

Not just try and cross Europe and half a dozen borders unchecked and arrive in germany unfiltered.

The point is that he should definitely and totally vote even if he votes no.
There is literally everything to win by voting.

>If NO wins, the government will abide by what the people wanted and let the EU fuck us over and violate contracts.
>If YES wins, the government will not let the EU fuck us over and will select themselves which refugees it lets in and which it doesn't (so potential terrorists and people unable to integrate will not get in)

>If the referendum is invalid, we will have to have a new one, because you decided to disrupt the democratic process, and the EU and the Hungarian government will clash over what should be done, further ruining European unity and the possibility that the EU could be put upon new stable footing, instead of being the out of control anti-democratic bureaucracy it is now.

Nope, only for christians from Europe...

Black and natives didn't have any kind of rights at the begining...

Like all leftist turd you are just an uneducated loon

A frog frogposting... i lold

>running away from the soviets invading Europe
> running away from a war through 3 countries

listen here you nigger kike, because of muh refugees welcome meme everybody on the way to the promised lands in germoney get stuck in our countries when westerners finally figure out the mess they are causing and close their borders. How about fucking no?

why does it matter if they are europeans or not or the color of their skin?

it's not like the syrians that are entering the usa are swimming from aleppo.
they come by plane, lol.

They are gaseous.
Half of them

The other half are animorphs.
See that deer there? He's actually a terrorist in disguise who just got in through the wall as a mouse.

I don't get the point of the referendum.

The refugee crisis has to be adressed somehow. And no, building a fence and thinking this would stop a million people won't cut it.
You may no like how the EU is managing this crisis, but I have yet to hear better solutions that aren't batshit insane, unworkable or just plain inhumane.

Your image is shit because non-whites behave like animals for the most part, fuck you jew mongol, and I hope you get trialed for treason

>Letting shitskins into Europe

Nope

>usa
hungary

>Black and natives didn't have any kind of rights at the begining...
and that's the shame that forever haunts america

set up camps in Saudi Arabia and Qatar for processing and asylum in muslim arab countries.

>Nice proxy Sven
>mfw I see pic related

I can't help it, it cracks me up so much man.

fucking this

i actually think romania had the best approach among all the countries in eastern europe

OP picture makes me mad...

Fucking hungary was and is a neighbor to "western europe". Also most the Hungarians returned.

Fucking syria is 2000km away. So fuck you and kys

Your mentally handicapped leader angela jewkel invited them, you are worse than niggers for not starting a violent revolution right now and hang her on live tv

Because we are europeans and we want to keep things the way they always were, nobody sane want to follow your delusions.

We have nothing to gain for letting shitskins into our places.

Those countries won't do that. And if they won't do that, refugees will not move there.

Good to know there are countries with worse humor than what we have
Just don't let a batch of them into Europe. They will bitch and moan but eventually all of them will get the memo that Europe is closed. They don't come here for security, they could've had that in their neighbour countries already.

>implying hungarians and syrians are equal

lurk more faggot

what does european even mean?
there are 50 million muslims and 8 million africans living in europe.

We don't want any of them here, don't let the media or traditional welcome-minded romanians fool you, we don't like any kind of sun-burnt asians or africans, neither should you

The dud who organized the Paris attack spend a week or so in Hungary to rally his assets.
hungarytoday.hu/news/press-bataclan-bombers-plotted-waited-budapest-killing-89-people-terror-attack-67039

As someone who was at the memewall I can tell you that it is anything but impenetrable. In fact, I wonder if it can withstand a larger assault or a smaller, but well-coordinated breach attempt.

>Defending the EU faggotry

Kys upper class green fag, expelling the illegals is the only way to go.

>all our neighbors laugh at how stupid we are.
>valuing the opinions of cigans and serbs and hohols

you kill me

pic is you

they have no problem coming to France illegally so why don't they just go to SA and other petrol countries illegally ?

Germans have been heavily cucked and indoctrinated with hardcore liberal propaganda since '45.
Insulting them for being cucked is like insulting a blind man for tripping over an object someone put on the floor on purpose just to let him trip.

How does it feel to be a traitor?

romania is building the largest mosque in europe as a gift to the refugees.

How many have voted until now? Only 15 minutes until they close

why shouldn't it matter?
you seem to think muslims are actually people..

they are way ahead of us in terms of mentality

I'd love for her to get replaced, but western populations have become way too complacent and individualistic. Merkel could start WW3 and Germans wouldn't be happy about it, but still they wouldn't go as far as to remove her as long as they still could go to wörk.

Lol actually romanians rioted each time their governement wanted to build à refugee center...

>or just plain inhumane
If they behaved like humans, they would get treated like humans.

that's not true

Also we have a giant river aka the Danube at the southern border and the motherfucking black sea making sure it's almost impossible to get inside romania without risking your life, and the small patch of land with Serbia is heavily guarded and refugees that stray into Timis county where I am are captured and DEPORTED, FUCK MIGRANT FEELINGS

Is Ramzpaul here? I heard he's in Hungary right now.

How many fucking people lived in syria, christ alive

Did they all fucking leave?

>I have yet to hear better solutions that aren't batshit insane, unworkable or just plain inhumane.

Instead helping the lucky 5% of Syrian refugees who made it to Europe, we could help the 95% who are in Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey, etc.

Instead of paying for a small 200.000 euro apartment in Amsterdam to house 1 single refugee.
We would use that money to buy 4 full sized homes in Jordan that could house 20 refugees.

Instead of encouraging refugees to risk their life crossing the Mediterranean.
We could encourage them to build a new life for themselves in Turkey by investing in industries there.

they can cross from bulgaria at mangalia or from the serbian border near hungary.
and most do

>thinking this would stop a million people won't cut it.
BUT
IT
DID.

It's nice to make theories but the test of those is ultimately always reality. And in reality the fence is very much effective.

>other solutions
Are you just ... illiterate or something?
Orban and every other sane politician in the EU and some of the not so sane ones have been saying the SAME FUCKING SHIT ALL THE TIME.
a) secure EU borders. international conventions on refugees do NOT permit them to cross borders. if they do, they are criminals and forfeit their right to be granted asylum
b) divert the money you'd be spending on housing and paying for illiterate and unintegratable refugees to actual aid in syria and other african countries. you'll be spending the same amount of money, but the people fleeing won't have to make a perilous and often deadly journey to your place, just so they can threaten internal security in europe and cause clashes because of incompatible mindsets
c) stabilize the situation in syria instead of letting russia be the only one who fights against ISIL. whether pro or anti assad doesn't matter, but actually do something instead of watching shit go down and letting everyone fight against everyone

This is the only possible, the only legal, and the only workable solution.
But letting the refugees come is a huge business, so obviously it won't be stopped.

You shouldn't judge people by their skincolor though. Yes a lot are terrorists, but a larger part are fleeing from the terrorists.
My aunt is a french algerian.

Well then apply international fucking pressure on saudi arabia and the other countries there for fucks sake.
The EU is the biggest economy in the world.
It's laughable that we just pull our heads in and say "well okay i guess we can't do anything i guess it must be this way"

Don't make me post the videos the left MSM made to parody right wing people.

>paris attack
that was before the fucking wall moron

Invaders are not europeans, m8 you must be an idiot if you really think that the term european isn't anything else than a synonymous for white.

that guy is a pedo

Not enough.

99% of the "Syrians" are from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Erythrea

there are no pure white people.

>I have yet to hear better solutions that aren't batshit insane, unworkable or just plain inhumane.
europe is ours you fucking cuck, they can fight for their own homeland or come here so we have to fight them for ours. doesn't matter if it's inhumane, they do not belong here.
they have to go back.

fug

Percentage?

>I wonder if it can withstand a larger assault or a smaller, but well-coordinated breach attempt.
It can't and that's not the point. The point is that it's not just an imaginary line in the middle of a forest any more, which you could 'accidentally" cross, but an actual fence that you would have to assault to get through, which would take effort, and a fence which can be patrolled, and a fence which if it is damaged, you can't claim that you were just lost and everyone will know you're a criminal.

>Don't make me post the videos the left MSM made
Please post it I love cringy tame leftie humor

"""Syrian""" refugees

Not anymore, the people revolted and planted crosses and pig carcasses everywhere, and even a 2 ton Cross, on the other hand we are on track of building the largest orthodox church this side of the galaxy
therebel.media/watch_romanians_protest_turkish_mega_mosque_for_bucharest

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_People's_Salvation_Cathedral

you also forgot Algeria and Morocco and Tunisia.

Also most of them are just criminal scum.

What a beautiful flag!

valasztas.hu/hu/ref2016/1152/1152_0_index.html

They started out that way, but St. Stephan allied the Hungarians with the rest of europe.Since then they've been everything from Catholic to protestant, from being conquered by Turks and then Germans, yet they've managed to retain an identity, which they have no reason not to be proud of.

Hungary's reason for not accepting refugees is the same reason Israel won't accept refugees, there's a history involved.

Underrated post

That must be the laziest bait I've seen so far.

Bless Hungary.

My cousin moved there and loves it. I might have to do the same if things don't start changing for the better here.

Thanks!

they will build it after the elections.
there are more planned across the country.

>I had to come to Germany to escape the War!!!!!

>Assad flag
they're L I T E R A L L Y calling rapefugees Daesh if he's shooting at them

It's true, you are just an idiot who belive media propaganda.

Lol, polls in Romanians showed otherwise...

M8 I don't want shitskins in my fucking country, I see them on a daily basis and I can't fucking stand them anymore.

Europe is the land of europeans, other people souldn't even be let into it.

By the way the only french algériens that exist are the so called pieds noirs, and they are either french colonists either local Christian and jews mixef with frenchman.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zk227q94AgM

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

You paid for this.

Damn.

Americans are a bunch of child rapists.

Actually most of the comment section in German media thanks Hungary and Orban for their outstanding job for literally doing what the people want (inb4 they are all brainwashed). It will be retarded fanatics like you who will be responsible for pushing the pendulum so far to the right again that WW2 might look like a good place to look for information on how the next one might look.

Fucking commies I swear.

Except I am, you moronic fag, we are not in the USA were everyone is 1% native American, here they weren't any kind of non europeans before the 70's...

Actual genetics studies showed that on must look at least for 500 years in the past before finding à common ancestor between europeans of two neigbourghing countries...

Sorry but one must be à real idiot to belive in race mixing myths.

Good idea, keep killing them by offering an enticing location over a dangerous sea.

>most of the comment section in German media thanks Hungary and Orban
yes, virgins like you posting all day on the internet
productive members of society have a job and don't waste time posting in commnet sections all day.

>the refugees are trying to get AWAY from the terrorists

BULL SHIT

They try to get away from Assad.
Most of them are moderately positive about ISIS, becasue they fight Assad.

Luckily I don't have to pay them since I get student benefits but still that is fucking disgusting.

Nope, the people don't want it so it won't happen

yeah, ok.

youtube.com/watch?v=oR_PoppEnN8

>hurr
>primitive ad hominem
>more hurrr

Great comeback, outstanding performance, really loved reading your contribution.

Exactly why Islam should be banned in Europe. It will free them from the root cause.

some lunatics with a lot of time on their hands do not represent the people

will smith is my favorite actor XD

That was the worst b8 I ever saw... Nobody consider thèse kind of people as french or white because they all come from some third world hellhole and never had nothing to do with us.

If you kill the Old Country, I hope you and everyone you love is raped by a shitskin sand-nigger. Fortunately, that would be inevitable if the EU sends all of the animals there.

>Europe is the land of europeans, other people souldn't even be let into it.
That's just fucking dumb.
Why?
Do you refuse to invite friends to your house because ITS YOUR HOUSE? Will you never get married because you might have to share your stuff?
>I see them on a daily basis and I can't fucking stand them anymore.
I see whites on a daily basis and yet i'm still not a tumblrite "hate white people" guy

>By the way the only french algériens that exist are the so called pieds noirs, and they are either french colonists either local Christian and jews mixef with frenchman.
She's an arab. Doesn't really follow islam any more, nor does her family and is generally a great person.

Hell, i too paid for this.
It hurts.

I didn't. I've lived my entire life among germans and half of my childhood actually in germany, got Abitur (and only Abitur nothing else), got an awesome scholarship and got into a great Uni... and yet i didn't get BaFöG when my scholarship ended because i got sick.

I also tried to get the citizenship and the people just said "sorry them's the rules can't do anything. you've not been here consecutively for the past 8 years, so you'll be treated like a random person who just immigrated".
As it turns out that was a lie and the laws allow them to make exceptions precisely for cases like mine.
But nooooo they didn't tell me about that back then.
Guess you need the room for new islamists.

If you consider Hungarians noneuros I'd say you consider yourself a complete nigger. I'd take a magyar in my home any day before I take in a vodkanigger.
this
Euros help euros, thats how it should be.

Enjoy having all your women raped faggot

WoW, so cool

xD
xDxD
xDxDxD
xDxD
xD

Degenerate is degenerate.

If you actually cared about refugees, you'd

a) stop the US/Saudis/Turkey from arming and funding jihadist groups

b) support the creation of safe zones in Syria

They do since nobody oppesed them in the streets...

And that was in Bucarest the capital city, so imagine the amount of butthurt à mosquee would générate in à smallet town...

they make up the bulk of the french people so you need to accept this.

>a fence which if it is damaged, you can't claim that you were just lost and everyone will know you're a criminal

That fence is in a constant state of being damaged, just for you to know. Small packs of refugees breach it daily to slip across, and the patrols only stop them when they have the mood for that. Then the whole incident goes unreported because letting the refugees go would get the patrol in trouble and the hole in the fence remains unrepaired for weeks until someone decides to apply some custom repair-job on it and call it a day.

Had the chance to spend a week at the memefence, it was exactly as bizarre as you would think while reading the above.

>safe zones in Syria
safe zones in syria are not safe and people live in deplorable conditions

So let me get this straight.. This one proxy poster is trying to make Hungary into the next big shitposting nation next to the fucking leafsposters and Australians. But for what purpose?

people are chill about the mosques and like arabs.
the terrorist attacks in france took place because of racism

Except Western Eu closed the door for Eastern Eu after WW2, when Russian occupied whole eastern europe!!!!!!!! And didnt do shit for 40years, before nations finally freed themself without any WESTERNERS HELP!

yeah ok I think we're done here

>Multiculturalist idiot spotted

M8 nobody invite foreigners on the land of their ancestors, your exemple is moronic because these people are not our friends, they are alien éléments who souldn't even be let in from the very begining.

By the way why should à white person be pissed of by the présence of people like him ?

Everything you said is idiotic because it make no sense, like every upper class idiot with à universalist mentally you are too stupid to understand human pack mentallity.

So yeah, à country isn't an ideology it's à people, thèse people live on the land of their ancestors and nobody else can claim to be like them.

suedtirolnews.it/politik/kern-und-orban-wollen-neues-kapitel-aufschlagen
theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/03/migration-crisis-hungary-pm-victor-orban-europe-response-madness
hungarytoday.hu/news/manfred-weber-merkels-orbans-immigration-policies-compatible-42667
zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-04/viktor-orban-ungarn-fluechtlingsabwehr-aktionsplan-schengen
budapester.hu/2016/09/19/orban-ungarn-ist-uberaus-solidarisch
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/fluechtlinge-merkel-will-europaeischen-grenzschutz-a-1059200.html

Obviously all these people are just fucking lazy NEETs too.

this is some of the worst trolling I have ever seen, learn how to be a libtard proxy fag

divide and conquer

>the terrorist attacks in france took place because of racism

Assad is next to Hungary? Really makes you think

>ex commie politicans being corrupt ,stealing money both from the people and the EU making their bureaucratic sytem strong
>"lol sux to be them XD"
>the also don't let a bunch of undocumented refugees cross the Shengen border
>"OMG WHAT A FUCKING RACIST BIGOTT NAZI SCUM. THEY ALL SHOULD BE KILLED IN THE SPOT. FUCKING SCUM."

sup faggots, Orban 4 ever.

That's the point... they don't exist.

You'd send in a multilateral coalition
(prob UN-led) of western/Russian/Chinese troops to fortify zones in Syria that would screen refugees for combatants and give entrants basic food, water, medicine, shelter.

If assad/russia aren't interested, do it in neighbouring countries.

Good job Hungarian neighbor!

We need more kindness in the world. Keep fighting. Eventually will win.

>those poor poor refugees

youtube.com/watch?v=EfowF3ingmg

that's just half of the story.
the refugees were beaten before the video was taken.
the authorities wanted to spin the incident into a PR humanitarian campaign

>do it in neighbouring countries
only germany volunteered

youtube.com/watch?v=c-pkXnC0gZA

off yourself

You were freed because the Russians got tired of being soviet.

>Small packs of refugees breach it daily to slip across, and the patrols only stop them when they have the mood for that.
But that is a lie.
Look at the actual numbers for gods sake.

>deplorable conditions.
Yes, because making them cross the mediterranean and 5 countries on foot like a herd of animals is a lot better.

>the terrorist attacks in france took place because of racism
okay good trolling up to now.
actually raised my blood pressure.

>these people
Yes.
THOSE people.
Not a BLANKET BAN on immigration as a whole.
You have to differentiate.

>why should à white person be pissed of by the présence of people like him ?
Okay sorry.... red haired people. I see them every day.

The discussion can not be reduced and oversimplified to rough categories like these because that's counterproductive and makes you look like an ass.

>you are too stupid to understand human pack mentallity.
And you are too stupid to understand the limits of human pack mentality apparently.
Pack mentality is not a good thing. It's benefits are extremely limited and it only worked when human packs were at most a couple thousand people, not a couple million or billion.

>land of their ancestors.
Your ancestors came to that land from somewhere else some time.

We took in over 600 hundred this year. The media and government are hand in hand, they pretend nothing happens as to keep calm

My brothers wife works for the mayor of Timisoara. She did dozens of papers for refugees every day.

Stop pretending we aren't cucked.

links?

ne égess már minket. még a végén 1% elhiszi, hogy komolyan mondod

>32 posts by this ID.

>this whole post

>kindness
this referendum isn't about taking in migrants
this referendum is about the EU DECIDING who takes in how many and which migrants.

it's over. orban lost.

hú ez nagyon béna csali

There are none. The media is hand in hand with the government they don't report it.

But there is evidence on the ground. As I said my brothers wife, who works at the mayor in Timisoara was at one point doing dozens of papers every day.

Also my fathers accountant was doing the same, making papers for the wellfare. She even showed me once how much money a refugee gets.

There are about 800 in the country I believe. I doubt will stop until we fulfill the quota of 6000.

>She even showed me once how much money a refugee gets.
how much?

This bait turned out very effective

About 700 Lei, per person. If they are disabaled they'll get more.

That's about 150 euros.

It was YOU wasn't it? Goddamnit.

da, tigane. stiu si eu cat inseamna 700 lei. pula mea.

Please steam it.

>Tank flag
>Assad
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/heres-a-fine-example-of-the-trouble-our-continent-is-descending-into/
pewglobal.org/2016/08/02/4-asylum-seeker-demography-young-and-male/
pewglobal.org/2016/08/02/1-asylum-seeker-origins-a-rapid-rise-for-most-countries/

Before ISIS's rise in 2014, most of the actual Syrian refugees go to camps like Zaatari in Syria/Jordan, camps in Turkey, Lebanon and other places in that region, closes to the Syrian country. All of this huge influx is not because of Assad (why would he kill his own people without a reasoning), because of Merkel's open bait policy, which is comparable to a beam of light attracting flies and other insects. The beam was supposed to get the people of actual war and persecution, but instead, attracted a lot more people from countries that have no connection and relationship to the Syrian Civil war, countries like Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Albania, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Somalia, Congo , Gambia and even Ukraine. They also got the wrong age demographic, most of them Young men. But hey, nice meeting the first ever Hungarian cuck in my life

(((You)))

A FUCKING LEAF

>the refugees were beaten before the video was taken.

Well I couldn't know that....

Leftists really are full retard when it comes to global politics.

The worst traitor to all. The enemy to its people and a traitor to Europe.

Never forget, Cred Forumsacks: the traitor from within is more dangerous than the enemy at the gates! Without the takeover of our society by the white, native German left, we would not be facing all of our problems today.

You are a disgrace to your ancestors, OP.

>He still believes the EU propaganda
>He thinks the niggers in the Calais jungle are paying for your pension

unde in timisoara se intampla asta?
800 doar acolo?

You lost

HUNGARY

YES

>Immigration from outside Europe is bad and shouldn't be allowed

This is how Switzerland, Germany until last year and all of Eastern Europe are doing, even South Korea and Japan don't let aliens enter their place.

Also Red Haired people are europeans they look like the average Joe here... Another retarded exemple from à retarded bourgeois liberal who seem to not understand how the things works...

The pack mentallity was the thing that leads to tribs and then to nation, the goal is to protect one kins and not foreigners. But Well how an upper class faggots could understand about something that isn't à retarded idéology.

But the way the même about people migration all the time is pretty stupid, when you know you have to go back in time for at least 500 years to find à common ancestors between europeans from two neigbourghing countries then you know this myth isn't more worthy than Lyssenko pseudo science.

Until the 70 the ethnic stock of Western Europe was pretty much unchanged, and it was good that way.

As people say it France for the french and Europe for europeans.

you're living in fantasy land.
population: just you

No 800 in the country.

Nu dau detali, poate o stie careva si nu vreau sa-l fut pe fratele meu

>european values
>not 21th century HRR values

Please take the 30k that came to Finland. I promise they won't cause you any trouble!

Nah it's more you who live in delusions, people in my neigbourghood all agréé with me and they are working class folk

>nu vreau sa-l fut pe fratele meu

This image is fucking retarded
You know what is the difference?

Hungarian refugees
>Oh no they are attacking my country, can i just take refugee in a closest country until it settle down?

Syrian refugees
>Just fucking get me in this country that is away from my own but there I'll get benefits, shitload of money and yeah don't even bother I won't ever be going back to my home country, there is no point if I can just sip the life away here.

OP is baiting anyway. Feel free to ignore him.

abandon and sage this thread

>95% said no to rapefugees

under 50%
orban lost

i seriously hope you get stabbed by one of your "refugee" niggers.

Since when is Israel a group of terrorists? Oh, I see what you mean.

I really fucking hope you are trolling right now OP.

>Immigration from outside Europe is bad and shouldn't be allowed
None of those countries were thinking this.

You're talking about uncontrolled immigration.

>are europeans
So?
The arabs are also humans and caucasoid people.

The point is that arbitrary superficial discrimination is retarded, has no factual basis and doesn't help us, because you would be ignored by the majority after saying such a thing, despite the fact that what you actually want - a stop of the influx of "refugees" - would be a great thing.

>protect one kins and not foreigners
How do you define your kin?
Your parents and siblings? Your grandparents? Your extended family? Your quartier? Your City? Your region? Your country? Your continent? Your race? Your planet?

I prefer the latter option.

i claim kinship to the entire human race, and discriminate against those who would prove an internal threat to the human race. Such as allowing people with incompatible cultures where they are not willing to give up their culture to mix.

>500 years to find à common ancestors between europeans from two neigbourghing countries then you know this myth isn't more worthy than Lyssenko pseudo science.
My aunt is french algerian. My mother's mother has a family name meaning german, and my father's father has a family hailing from the slovak parts of slovakia.

My cousins are french hungarians, my sister was born in finnland, and i consider myself half german and will apply for dual citizenship.

how can you call yourself a magyar
i specifically went out to spit

scum.

i'll spit in your mouth if e ever see, you dirty kurwa.
toilet cleaner

Will he resign?

If the 50% who didn't turn out were forced to vote, the results would have been the same...

massive pro refugee protests are taking place right now. they demand orban resign.

Get a load of this numale faggot. Kill yourself shitbag, do your peers a favor.

>Look at the actual numbers for gods sake.

I had made the mistake of doing this back before I actually went there. And oh boy, I can tell you that the numbers are wildly off-reality.

And this shouldn't be a big surpőrise as the numbers are from Orbán&co who obviously wouldn't admit that their memewall is a piece of shit that can't stop the islamist scum at all (yeah, the refugees who breach the fence and slip through are not the timid ones, so to speak).

they rape and attack. look was happend in Cologne dipshit

>look was happend in Cologne dipshit
what happened there??

Hungarian spring!

>tfw I'm too intelligent to vote 'no'

>assad is the bad guy
>sandniggers are on par with whites

What, the German rapists who threw the blame at the poor newly arrived migrants fleeing wartorn countries? Have some fucking shame

>MOST REFUGEES AREN'T TERRORISTS!!!

You morons know that even if they aren't terrorists they still bring a cancerous "culture" and religion in which their goal is to abuse the european government and displace the population to completely usurp europe from under the europeans' feet right?

is there a live stream for the counting?

It's not orban who lost but the EU. And hungary. And the migrants.

We could've had the issue settled and either taken in the EU refugees or taken in the refugees that we wanted to take in, but nooooooo
You had to sabotage the democratic process and now we will have to vote again because we had no valid outcome and until then the EU and hungary won't get along and the EU won't be able to normalize its policies, and hungary will continue to be attacked by the western pro EU media.

Fuck you.

Ennyire nem lehetsz totál gyépés már ne is haragudj.

százával taperolták és erőszakolták meg a nőket migránsok szilveszterkor.

mass molestation and rape. read news papers

did you like it, princess sissy?

"I literally cannot stop sucking cock"

>canadian flag
>leftard opinion
>1 post by this ID
Is this really it? The perfect shitpost?

nice keep taking them

But in 1956 the Western Europe didn't bomb the soviet union so the analogy doesn't apply

>too intelligent to vote no
>Can't even spend 2 minutes on google looking at what happened to the countries who took in refugees

How do I get to be this intelligent too?

How many Hungarians resettled outside their home country?

Some did, I'm sure. But not so many that they inundated the countries they immigrated to.

And all this because of some petty attempt to get back at the current government for.... what exactly?
Not letting foreign people from a country with terrorists in it go unchecked through the country?
Fixing the economy so that we're in the "for investment" category again?
Abolishing ideas about a tax you didn't like immediately upon seeing that you protested against it?
Actually building a nuclear powerplant to maintain energy independence?
Paying off our debts to the IMF which regularly meddled with countries internal affairs to detrimental ends?
Having a constitution and media law modeled on other european examples and corrected in every point the EU criticized?

Just fuck off.

we never had mass rape since the end of World War II dipshit

Huff paint.
Or Huff post.
You decide.

SERBIJAA! YOU MUST TAKE MORE KEBAB!

you're so fucking retarded holy shit

You voted no I'm guessing? Also, when do the polls close?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA INVALID

HUNGARSHITS BTFO

you should start by stopping to post nazi symbols

That is not the problem.
Europe could take in loads of refugees if it was necessary, but the problem is that these came in absolutely unchecked and are now being forcibly redistributed across europe.

>pic related

How about nuking Germany off the face of the fucking Earth?

try harder. you faggot know that i am right

But the west refused to offer Hungary any aid when they asked in 56. This picture is false.

Are you a Hun? Did your grandpa know Atilla?

>Do you refuse to invite friends to your house because ITS YOUR HOUSE? Will you never get married because you might have to share your stuff?
>friends

The """syrian""" """refoogees""" aren't our friends, in fact they hate us to death.

>Do you refuse to invite friends to your house because ITS YOUR HOUSE? Will you never get married because you might have to share your stuff?

That's a shitty analogy. Mr inviting a friend over of the same race to watch a game is not the same as me giving a bunch of random niggers I don't know a key to the front door so they can sleep on my couch, eat my food, and rape my wife.

This is a 100% troll thread, OP is confirmed troll
go full sage mode

THANK YOU BASED DINKO

They already did.
Referenda need 60% participation to be considered valid.
We got 40%
So the referendum is invalid and no decision could be made.
So we'll probably have to have a new one.

seeNot all of them.
This is the point they should've stayed in turkey or other safe countries until we decided which of them were our friends and which should rather stay away.

yes, you are a sissy.

Shit seems like turnout was too low, explain yourselves! If you can't do it, nobody can.

Just roll with it, he is on fire

Then fucking leave faggot

says the one who opened his ass for refugees. try harder faggot

Orban should welcome refugees and built refugee camps at university campus out of spite.

Don't these socialist students love multiculturalism? Let them enjoy it close to their homes?

A lot of the hypocrisy surrounding mass immigration is that leftists always want it more, but then they dump the migrants in conservative places inside their own countries, like Bavaria in Germany or Texas in the United States (or Southern Brazil with Haitians here).

LMAO ENJOY YOUR REFUGEES HUNGARNIGGERS

Only in Hungarian and interrupted with interviews of the opposition and voters. They do show numbers and graphs, just have to wait for them:

mediaklikk.hu/m1-elo/

>turks never persecuted us

This is the grestest joke out of this whole post.

Ouch.

Hungarians don't like refugees because they remind them to much of their past selfs.

Don't wory Hungary you're not a poor,undeveloped country which swarmed Europe with refugees anymore. You're just poor and undeveloped now.

getting real fucking sick of you Germany

> massive
delusional faggot, the pro-refugee votes confirmed under 5%

thanks attila

>Orban should welcome refugees and built refugee camps at university campus out of spite.
OH GOD PLEASE NO.

i have never seen an hungarian with internet connection starting a conversation and not mentioning romania.ever

The mongols in America are a bunch of spics

>pro-refugee votes confirmed under 5%

Source? I can't really find anything in English

they were told to stay home as to not reach the 60% voter turnout

>Thinking Assad is bad

If we really wanna stop this shit we need to ally with Russia and China, stop funding rebels and terrorist, and support Assad.

Well. Now that you brought it up....
Autonomy to székelyföld!

Also now that this has been settled:
How's politics over there? Not much to be heard about it nowadays.

But you can say that about everyone of your neighbors

Maybe you should change

That's because Romanians are assholes.

LOL we got a retarded upper class liberal here..

>None of those countries were thinking this.

Except this is exactly wht they were thinking about, chancellor Helmut Kohl wanted to ban the turks when he was ruling Germany and even said that immigration was a threat to the christian order...

Switzerland governement openly talk about selecting européen immigrants, since 83% of their immigrants are from Europe and the rest come fron the USA, Australia and other places like that.

The german CSU( Merkel coalition partner) is talking about taking priviliedging people from european and christian background.

Your own governement is talking about using foreign workforce but only from the EU and neighbourghing countries...

M8 you seem to know littele about the world aren't you ?

>How do you define your kin?

People from my familly and people frm my origin.

But well I knew you would define yourself to some non existant entity like the world because only comsmopolitan idiots oppose to keeping Europe the way it always be.

>The point is that arbitrary superficial discrimination is retarded

Serioulsy you are the retard here, appart from using some retarded buzzwords you didn't proved anything here, you didn't proved I was wrong and you didn't even proved you were right... What you call discrimination is just self preference, and is another form of tribalism

The very concept of discrimination is designed to criminilize people from prefering their own kind, it's some bullshit used multiculturalist to force their shit on people.

By the way the majority agree very much with me because even in the West mainstream politicians are talking the same way as I do, m8 in my area everybody agree with me despite the fact they are socialists...

M8 if you didn't realized that the working class don't want to be diluted by immigration then it mean you just get out of your small milieu and talk to other people

Did he really? Because he's still not letting them in.

Because you would lose bad

So you acted like jews.

The migrants aren't happening in Hungary.If you want nigger dick so bad move to Africa

that's not true. romanians are hard working people. very traditional and pro family.
the whitest people i've seen were from romania.

>yfw terrorists are protecting the "refugees" from refugee hunters

Fuckin leafy jew.

THANK YOU BASED DINKO

Don't tell me you don't want to see the rich commies who hate Orban for preventing the entry of "poor refugees" into Hungary having to actually deal with them, getting raped at the campus at night by some nigger.

Imagine how many Calais Jungle-like shacks we can build here? Think on the bright side, after such a dose of reality, George Soros won't be able to pick up university educated people for his pet projects again.

I have even a name for this idea: "Refugee campus". Not only in Hungary, all around the Western world, housing refugee near the people who most want them it's the ideal solution for everyone.

Final results coming only tomorrow but:
index.hu/belfold/2016/10/02/ervenytelen_lett_a_kvotanepszavazas_kovetkezmenyek/

> jelenlegi számítások alapján, 45 százalékos részvételnél, ha 90 százalék felett lesz a nemek aránya – ahogy a kutatások előre jelezték –, 3,4-3,5 millió körül lesz a nemek száma.

Which says according to the calculations the ratio of the anti-refugee votes over 90%

NOT BANKED DINKO!

I lived with Romanians in the past, they are the worst people I've ever met.

I grew up in this post-soviet neighborhood where like 20% of the people emigrated from Communist countries (my dad included) and Romanians were by far the biggest thieves and egoist.

>some people including my shit dad define how everyone is in a country
at least we're not americans

you like to suck dick. what else is there to say?!

i like this idea

everyone who voted pro refugee has to take some or pay money. Lets see how many of them will still be pro refugee

Some back stabbing the ex president Basescu by his little dogs from ex party.
He seems like he has some cards under his sleeves to fuck some's shit up. As every criminal with power would gather
stop trying to steal Dracula you gypsies
>inb4 everyone knows most of gypz comes from romania
>it's because we differentiate from them