The end is nigh

So when will Cred Forums jump off the Trump train? They have 36 days and it's pretty clear he's not getting elected.

Other urls found in this thread:

mzlaidlaw.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/trumps-tax-returns-and-the-death-of-the-dnc-campaign/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most of us never actually thought Trump would win. We were just in it for the memes. It's been fun.
Having him actually win was an unrealistic bonus on top of the memes, but the ride has been fun enough that I'd say when he loses it will still be worth it.

t, increasingly nervous hillshill

This.
I'm still going to vote for him, but I never lied to myself and actually thought he had a realistic chance.

I was always cruz missile, fuck trump

did you use the same story twice just to make a 2x2 grid? pathetic

Holy shit it's already happening.

Nobody gives a shit nigger from a 3rd world shithole.

Halloween

mzlaidlaw.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/trumps-tax-returns-and-the-death-of-the-dnc-campaign/

Right, because Trump is secretly winning, and literally every poll with the exception the LA Times is a puppet of the NWO, right?

I wanted him to win too, bud. I really did, and he still has my vote, but let's drop the act. Our candidate is losing.

t. cuck

You do :^)

Would you, could you, on a train?

I'm not getting off until it crashes.

These people are shills, ALL HAIL SUPREME LEADER TRUMP

This is true. We got Pepe on TV and that's enough for me. Beating millions of CTR shills was unrealistic.

t. increasingly nervous HillShill

Fine.
Here's another headline.
Want more?

That's it?
You've got nothing to back up the idea that this is actually good for Trump and that beyond that he's actually winning?
Nothing???

>During the Devates, Trump is going to unload
Confirmed false. We all saw how the debate went. He was on defense the whole night.

i think most of pol............thinks........

ITS PRETTY CLEAR SHE CAN'T WIN

Thanks for correcting the record hillshill faggots. Keep uploading your MSM propaganda bull. No one believes it.

nice dubs. kek has not forgotten us.

Read the fucking image you dolt. It says he's going to wait until the last debate.

if there are 'millions of ctr shills' then.........

HOW COME THEY COULDNT RIG ONE ONLINE POLL???

>the first two debates will be moderate
did you even read

You could have a Brexit-esque situation where the millenial supporters of Clinton fail to show up because they're not all too interested in actually voting. They just wanted to virtue signal in the poll surveys.

>Just wait until FBI!
>Just wait until Wikileaks!
>Just wait until the debates!
>Just wait until election night!
>Just wait until after 8 years of Clinton!

Trump is such a dumb google. If he just released his taxes 6+ months ago, no one would have given a shit today. Instead he waited like a little bitch who obviously has something to hide. Even if whatever was in them was bad for his puublicity, if it happened months ago people would have moved on and found other shit to talk about. Now it's october, the election is in a little over a month, and if he releases them now that's an entire month of Trump tax talk for the media to analyze and break down.

He is fucked, just accept it already.

millennials don't vote, only a small amount actually vote, I would go with 3/10
who 3/10 here?

That's right

Trump could easily spin this in his favor by simply stating he knows the loopholes and how to fix them.

Millennial and voting Trump. I care about my future.

you didn't even read it you retard

it says he will be moderate the first two debates then the third and final one will be the big one.

>concern trolling kikery from hillshill

this is the best you have. a literal non-issue about carrying losses forward on taxes. Trumpslide incoming.

This. We were not crazy to unironically believe Trump can win, but all the meme magic was fun. Hope we get another meme candidate in 4 years.

I have higher faith in Trump-supporting millenials.

I'll jump off the Trump train when all of you shills are dead and fucking buried.

go to bed hillary you newfag decaying bitch

>HE MIGHT HAVE DONE IT
Loving every laugh

Also, as an accountant, this entire drama makes me really angry and shows how ignorant people are about government reporting.

I'm a millenial and i'm voting for Hillary.

IF i can get a ride to the polls, and get the hot dog they promised when i show proof i voted...

and if its not raining, or dewey out......and i swear if i get stuck behind some smelly beaner or nignog in line.....i'm marching right back home.

This is the only proof I need.

Even if he wins the popular vote, he still has the electoral college to contend with. And even if the majority support him, some members can go "missing."

Thank you for correcting the record

your tactics are weak, we have existed since before you could use a keyboard, crushing enemies who actually knew what they were doing.
and we will remain even longer than that.
go home.

>apart of
>twice

Yeah, I totally believe this retard who doesn't know English is part of a campaign with "literal geniuses'.

> low test

t. increasingly nervous HillShill

>taxes

Nobody fucking cares unless your a fed or the IRS, and he's not breaking any laws so this is a non-story

You do realize if trump doesnt get elected hillary will (based on her own numbers) flood this country with enough left voting low iq voters to reduce the white population from 60% down to 45% by the end of her first term?

If trump does not win this will be the last actual election.

Trump never had a chance to begin with even in this election. The only way to liberate America is through civil war, but even that is highly unlikely, since the establishment is almost invincible.

But if he's been audited for the past 15 years as he said wouldn't it be a bit rough, with using tax loopholes, to completely avoid paying federal taxes?

he probably won't win, but the fact remains that anybody who supports hillary should be drug out into the street and shot for willingly electing someone who will destroy the country

damn, the shills are evolving.

Trump would be worse and you know it

>that's an entire month of Trump tax talk for the media to analyze and break down.

And if there's nothing there worth talking about for a month, the DNC has overplayed their hand.

If there's nothing there then why won't he release them?

saging in a shill thread