Happening California Quake Watch

California at increased risk of quake

foxnews.com/us/2016/10/02/heightened-earthquake-alert-issued-for-southern-california-after-series-tremors.html

Will this be the big one we have waited for?

Alert Map:

hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

Other urls found in this thread:

hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
reuters.com/article/us-germany-deutsche-bank-idUSKCN1220NA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is San Francisco going to survive?

And nothing of value would be lost

Let Keks will be done

I live in Nor Cal and my dog was shaking all last night. It was freaking me out. I kept waking up and checking 4chin to see if the habbening happened. Did my based puppers sense the earth quake in advance?

Michael J Fox will think he's cured when the big one hits

Days later, no megaquake. But hey, panic buying injected lots of money into the local economy!

I remember a Chilebro posting about his dogs acting crazy hours before they got hit last.

How are they acting now?

He is asleep on his bed. He was up all night acting weird but now is completely passed out.

Maybe if you dummies honed your Spiritual Skills you could sense Earthquakes.

When it's happening in poll, it's not happening.

lets make it happen

PRAISE KEK

these fucking digits confirm it happens monday when the banks crash and martial law is installed

>hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

farkkkk

Praise kek, fuck the Commiefornians.

let's hope this doesn't trigger the Yellowstone happening

Nice.

mhm

>what's going on?
Over the course of 2016 there have been numerous indications of major seismic activity in the Ring of Fire region of the world, from large earth quakes to odd activity @ Yellowstone.
>political incorrect relatable?
All potential threats to human life are politically incorrect. Otherwise, ITT we talk with those effected by the 'quakes, or discuss implications from the prediction of 4 +8.0mag 'quakes from the Hayward, San Andreas / San Juanito, and Rose Canyon faults.
>it's not happening
It isn't, yet. That's the problem with this one: we get virtually no warning. 60 seconds at best with technology, other wise pre-quakes are all we got. It is looking like it's going to happen sooner rather then later, and with the evidence (insert past in with evidence) given, there's a chance: Yellowstone goes off, and all four of these faults go off by triggering one another.

I live in Southern California
Please let it happen. Let fucking SOMETHING happen

Earthquake a little while longer be patient.

A California happening would mean dindu refugees all over the West, just sayin.

Didndus often stay right there expecting epic loot

Pray for the good ole' boys who will go on looter popping patrols

german markets closed monday but

reuters.com/article/us-germany-deutsche-bank-idUSKCN1220NA

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE EARTHQUAKE IS GOING TO COME ON WEDNESDAY AS A FALSE FLAG TO BURY THE WIKILEAKS INFO ON HILLARY

>tfw I live in the bay area and commute to SF for college

Am I kill?

lord kek bless me and raise california

raze you fucking retard

Near the end of October it appears Hillary will win. Suddenly,, a massive earthquake will send all the California liberals into the sea and California will vote Trump.

Just die already

I posted wrong picture for OP since it will be Los Angeles getting hit big today