Lift 1/2/3/4 plate

>lift 1/2/3/4 plate
>6'
>text a 7/10 (see picrelated)
>first time I've ever asked out a girl
>rejected

>"Just be yourself breh"

What a fucking joke. The red pill is so fucking true. You're either part of the 20 % of men who get tinder matches on tap or you're fucking nothing.

>6'
when will you learn

tell her you just want to orbit, it works everytime.

Get rekt cunt
Have you tried becoming her friend to get closer to her?

> Calls himself redpilled
> Fails the first shit test
> blames the woman

lrn2redpill

kek

>be me
>be nedermonkey
>be 6'3
>tall as fuck in burgerland
>just avg height back in swampland

>guys this girl didn't deliver me sex the second I asked her
>wtf man????

Idiot, if you were ugly she would have just shown the text to her friends to laugh about it and completely ignore you.

She's in a relationship and being faithful, that's a fucking miracle on its own.

You're probably fat if you can actually lift that (which I doubt)

>oh haha that's cool yeah

The follow up text "think you're really pretty and fun" fucked it all up.

You went from maybe having a date to being fucking cringeworthy in seconds.

that last reply...holy mother of cringe dude
pls be trolling

Pretty much this.

You can't expect every woman you ask to immediately go out with you.

thats right. you might as well end yourself.

>lifting for girls

Is /fit/ still brainwashing people into thinking girls want anything over otter mode?

>try to steal some guy's gf
>get butthurt when she rejects you

kill yourself beta

>"I'm in a relationship"
AWW NO I GOT REJECTED

Maybe she was in a relationship, dumbass.

you should have said something alpha, OP.

hhhnggggg I cringed

You didn't even know her, you were asking her out purely because she's a qt

Girls really don't like that.

>reposting shit from /r9k/

>oh hahah that's cool yeah
>yeah

>1/2/3/4 plate

You are like little baby. 2/3/4/5 is the bare minimum

top kek
Never act like a beta when you get rejected, this was painful to read
Just say some shit like "well, your loss" or whatever that don't make you pass for a complete beta autismo

Follow her home to see if she was lying or not. Wimmenz love perseverance and motivation.

>this

Every time I see a girl not being a whore it makes me rethink the world a little bit

Girls don't care how much you lift, they just like you to look /fit/. Curlbros will do better than you because you apply your autism to lifting.

I can lift 0plates but I've never been single since 14.

>Trying to cuck someone
Now she will tell him. baka their are plenty of single bitches out there brittooth.

Why people are on tinder if they are in relationship and don't want sex? Has it become simply another dating app?

Why are you crossposting days-old shit from /r9k/?

Fuck off loser

>kind of in a relationship

She lied. Saying kind of is her twisted way of justifying the lie to herself.

>give us half your paycheck, goy. we need to give it to shantel and israel

She's in a fucking relathionship you retard

>oh haha that`s cool yeah

The Hindus wrote a book about you called the Rig Beta

Bull shit they don't. You know nothing.

>txting to ask out
Holy shit OP is a genuine bundle of sticks

Redpill yourself. Only cold truth shall set you free from bitterness

>Friendzoning yourself
Holy fuck this is even more pathetic than OP

Good now that you have braved a little splash of cold water. This is as bad as rejection ever gets. Like a gore thread, soon it will stop bothering you and you can enjoy the other things. like fucking a lot of women because you have gotten past the fear of rejection.

Do not internalize the shit. The feeling sucks but you are a sad pathetic nigger if you think your identity depends on what some random broad thinks about your shitty beginner advancements.

Your real fear, your real pain. Is not knowing what to do. IF you are a good man, who will have a good future. The woman is always at a loss for not accepting you. ALWAYS.

Riches get bitches and stability gets wives. Mind on both and you can base all your confidence on the fact that you ARE a man when others are not and you ARE the real deal when others are not.

tldr just .. dont fucking take it so seriously dude. Rejection means nothing, you broke the ice, cant go from 0 to 100 with some random girl you think looks good. That's emotional suicide unless you literally give no fucks about women.

You dont fall into that camp and you shouldnt pretend to be. Pussy is a wonderful thing. A good woman is even better. Pick and choose nigger

Speaking 100% from a life of shitty rejections to amazing relationships

I pulled 2 threesomes on Tinder this week.

Ask me anything.

>hahah sweet,but hahah im KIND OF in a relationship right now
>hahah im so sorry

If she WAS in a relationship,she'd say
>"I love my boyfriend and I am not interested"
Having a relationship doesn't matter for a woman,having feelings does.

With that being said,she knew in 0.2 seconds you were not bf material for her and deleted your ass on the spot.

There's your problem.

L
M
A
O

This. Call her up next time.

>Ask me anything.
Enjoy your bone deep syphilis and genital wars.

>Lmao 4 plate

>I'm kind of in a relationship right now

Translating this from women language:

>I'm dating and sleeping with one or more guys but I would certainly trade them for a better option

which clearly isn't OP because he is a cringeworthy beta.

>oh haha
>haha
>that's cool yeah
>cool yeah
>yeah

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH
fucking maximum autismo

>tfw I never lift, but exercise just enough for a perfect twink body
>tfw I still get a lot of 8/10 and 9/10s (by pajeet standards)

OP making a big deal out of nowhere, no wonder why you cringed her

Thanks. I only get one shot at life and I'm not gonna live it in fear. I want this body to be a broken down wreck at the end of my life; a sign of a life well lived.

>This. Call her up next time.
No wonder americans are getting bred out by Pedro and Tynequeshomal.

Who's gonna tell him?

>you can't cheat on your boyfriend with a salad and breadsticks.... well, you COULD if you got creative, but you don't strike me as that sort of gal!

You had so many ways... but you are a faggot. All the money and lifting in the world can't help boring dudes like you.

Bang hookers or just save yourself the time and suffering and embrace your destiny as a power-bottom.

That fucking pic

How much did it cost you?

Quality over quantity.

It's likely because she wanted a quick fuck buddy to find and have sexual relations with for a long time. OP cringed and fucked it up.
>um hay wanna be my girlfriend ur rly cute
>o no thank you I have a boyfriend (not really ur just a pussy)
>oh hahaha okay
This isn't fucking elementary school where you pass notes to the girl you like.

you did fine op, next time just ask her?
"is it a guy or girl?"

>I think you're really pretty and you seem like a fun person

Are you 12 and autistic by chance? Christ

>oh haha thats cool yeah

should have just said k

also texting is for babys grow up

If its a 1v1 experience how do you connect the two women, is it girlfriends that they have or do you just explicitly call yourself the "threesome man" thereby filtering the women to those interested?

>a sign of a life well lived.
>body to be a broken down wreck at the end of my life
Behold,the end result of individualistic hedonist approach to life,the ego let manifest to masturbate in public and die from lack of fluids.

Why don't you just overdose in drugs and get it over with?

How was your relationship with your parents?
Anything tragic happened to you?
Are you edgy from lack of friends?

Probably around $50 on drinks/weed, and then around $200 on hotel rooms.

When people say "be your self" they don't actually mean be yourself. They're just saying to chill the fuck out, and don't think about the pressure. Grab a pint with the mates, laugh it off, and move on. Don't pout and be bitter.

100% failure rate is 100% failure

>Quality over quantity.
Not when you're outnumbered 200 to 1,quality my ass,you're white,you're an enemy to them.

don't see the issue

rejection is part of it, and why women expect men to do it, since very few of them can handle rejection.

The goal isn't for you to attract both women. The goal is to use one woman to attract the other. You have to make the threesome their fantasy, not yours.

>one example
>no game
>it's all true
>fuck a do do do

fuck you retards why I keep coming here

post a pic of yourself

"Sorry I have a boyfriend/relationship"

"Jeez I hardly know you and you are already telling me about your problems"

"He isn't a problem"

"Oh well if he isn't a problem I'll pick you up at 9. Wear some nice for me"

Don't give them an option user. If all else fails dick pics.

Is the romanian way to just grab whatever woman you have in the street and have your way with them?

No woman likes phone calls anymore, especially for things like this. Theres nothing wrong with OPs text.

Part of redpill is having outcome independence. It shouldn't matter to you whether she says yes or no. She says yes? Alright cool, now you'll fuck her. She says no? Alright cool, now you move on to the next girl and fuck her instead. Women are a numbers game. For every hundred women you ask, only one might say yes. But that's one more woman than you were originally fucking.

The only response to rejection is to either immediately cut ties if your only desire was to fuck the bitch or "no problem" if you want to use the girl to find more girls.

> well he wasn't invited to breakfast in the morning

DO YOU EVEN PLAY THE GAME

'Bitch I don't care about yo boyfriend'

*grabs her by the choker necklace, pulls her down to her knees, starts unbuckling his pants*

'Now you gonna open your mouth and suck this dick, or are you going to pretend you don't want to and I'll just fuck your sister and all your friends?'

T. Alpha amongst Alphas

>Why don't you just overdose in drugs and get it over with?
I probably will one day, but I've still got several years of fun left in me. We are all gonna die, no need to rush it.

>How was your relationship with your parents?
I had decent parents but they both had some mental issues. Mother had severe depression/anxiety and father was very antisocial.

>Anything tragic happened to you?
Nope. I actually had a pretty sheltered life.

>Are you edgy from lack of friends?
Pretty much, but 99.9% of people are worth being friends with anyway. All I need is 2 or 3 people in my life.

I can lift plates of food.

Who is she with instead?

At least OP response wasn't as cringeworthy as these

>7+ bil people in the world
>gets rejected by 1 (ONE) chick
>gives up and whines on pol

here's a hint: the guys who land chicks didn't give up after the first try

trips speak truth. chilling out is of supreme importance!

>Is the romanian way to just grab whatever woman you have in the street and have your way with them?
Only in your country,we're just adapting to local culture m8,no h8.

>/fit/ homo gets butthurt because some women have bfs and aren't down to slobber on his tiny roid dick at a moment's notice
You may be six feet tall but you're a manlet on the inside.

True. Especially with Tinder, it is a pure numbers game.

ouch

I got like 5 tinder matches in a few weeks and i am like a 6/10 maybe. Am dating a 5/10 whom i got to know via tinder now and there is sex.

you need a profile pic where you smile nicely and someone is taking the pic of you, maybe at the beach?

dont pull of the alpha male if you cant. a lot of women find it disgusting if you stand there shirtless, if you do that you are also competing with real alphas.

dont give up, it also didnt work for me with the first 3 matches or so, you need patience.

start off with women below you to get experience and then move higher

>brit/fag/
>Verizon
Why are you all so easily baited.

OP, you fucked up by asking in such a pussy-ass passive aggressive way.

Don't tell her "you should hang out with me", say some shit like you actually care about what you're doing like "I'm doing X at Y, come join me". That way you either get a fun date, or you still get to enjoy doing X at Y.

>she's in a relationship and staying faithful

Lol. Every bitch has a buying price friendo. You can make any girl cheat if you know how their simple brains work.

This.

>calls themselves redpilled
>are a bitch to their environment because they were rejected one time

Nigger you could get laid today, if you walked around and asked every girl you saw if she was horny.

I guarantee it.

Could be worse lol

A former hot classmate of mine (at least 9/10) sent a pic of our old school in the still existing group chat of our school class. Apparently she's doing the same further education I already completed. I seize the opportunity and ask her about her teachers and tell her how I did. She sends 2 messages about basic info. Pic related, I send her 4 separate messages. Still no reply after 2 days. Lol.

You sounded like a autist.
That's not how you ask a girl to go out.
Going to a lunch is something that only 12 years old or less ask

Your reply to her rejection was even worse.

Ask her to go out would be better irl. Women admire confidence, and textings demonstrate that you're to shy to ask her irl.

>Tinder
That's a food way of ensuring you never meet a girl worth more than a pump and dump. Why bother?

based trinilad and tobabro

>I think you're really pretty
You failed right there

Do you niggers really all use tinder? How easy would it be for me to make a fake name on tinder, so I could lay girls and impregnate them with an alias?

>implying you can make a bitch cheat on her boyfriend by knowing how women's minds work if the boyfriend also knows how women's minds work

>your second text

wew lad, you're a 10/10 autismo

The best way to succeed with women is to understand it's a numbers game. You sound like you're doing a great job so far, just realize you may only have a success rate of 1:20 or something like that. Personally, I just married the first good girl that got along with me. Don't be too picky. Look at their mother, since that is what they will look like in 20-30 years. Also make sure they have a really good relationship with their father. Avoid girls with any interest in politics. Go after the girls that have real interests, but it doesn't really matter what as long as they aren't all about themselves. Girls that work hard towards something are probably less likely to be needy attention whores. Along those lines, if you find a girl that is more interested in what you think than her own opinion, that is a good trait. Also, the more partners she has had is correlated with the success of your relationship.

Are you retarded?
Fat =/= muscle
1/2/3/4 pl8 is nothing. Fat people can barely lift 15 pounds.

What is wrong with you guys?

You need facebook or a special tinder account to register.

I wouldnt recommend using any online service to do what you are planning, you will just have the FBI on your door eventually.

Maybe try not being Swiss?

>oh ha ha that's cool yeah

you just confirmed that you are not someone she wants squirting babies up in her. a better response would have been.

>i didn't ask about your problems, i said we should get lunch.

and drop the pretty stuff. saying we should get lunch is enough. if she says no then move on. literally millions more women out there.

Why are the Dutch so tall?

So they can remain above sea level.

What should I do then? Go around Europa with a fake identity?

When people say "Just be yourself", they mean "Don't try to impress a girl by pretending to be something else". For most guys, this is excellent advice. It really means that you shouldn't be insecure. You should have confidence in yourself. You should trust yourself and trust that you can find a girl who'll like you.

The problem is that this advice only works if you're a decent human being. If you're a boring, tedious imbecile with a bad attitude, being yourself is guaranteed to drive girls away. In fact, being yourself will drive everyone away.

In your case, OP, I think the appropriate advice is: NEVER EVER be yourself. Pretend to be someone pleasant, normal and charming.

you showed way too much interest OP, she knows you're gagging for a whiff of her fanny batter.

you should've handled it like this:

You: Hey, wanna grab lunch Satuday?
Her: blah blah muh boyfriend
You: Aight.

then go no contact. She'll be so frustrated over your lack of interest that she'll start texting you first and trying to get you to hit on her and compliment her.

t. 6' lifter who has dealt with women

Top tier advice. Look up "The Life of a 10/10 Male (Tinder Case Study)" and look up Eric Andre and Hannibal hijack each other's tinder and how they get dates even though they're trying to sabotage each other.

You basically need to paint it like you have plenty of other options for women so her rejection doesn't bother you. Women hate it when they think other women are interested in someone, even if they themselves aren't

I'm not ethnically Swiss and she isn't either. But women around here are generally speaking some of the most uppity creatures.

Try the middle east, I recommend Aleppo or Al-Raqqah.

>haha
sperg

>asking out through a fucking chat
jesus dude...why...

also, dont ask out girls who are not interested in you. it will never work. never.
talk to her in person about random dumb shit, if she responds positivly, she is yours.

if she doesnt give a fuck, ignore her. Ignore her for good, and be 100% sure about this.
After she feels ignored she either
>wont give a fuck
which means she is 0% interested
>starts seeking your attention
which means she wants you if you play it right.
By playing it right - you have to place your interest in other girl and give her just a small % of attention.

Bzzzzt. Every woman will bail on any 'relationship' she is in for the right Chad.

Odds are she isn't even in one, it's their go-to excuse.

No asking, only telling

>oh haha thats cool yeah

Trust me you don't want a bunch of Muslim me's

HOLY SHIT!

I can tell how beta you are just by reading what you wrote.

>Lol it could be worse, lol 2 days later and no reply lol

Right, "in a relationship". That's totally why she's actively on Tinder.

I came to realize that i am what RSD calls hardcase newbie.
I barely have any friends, i've been suffering from depression due to high school bullying and im nearly 20 y/o virgin.
I'm definitely not charismatic guy, im not fun to be around, i find it difficult to express myself in a way people want to listen, i dont have self-confidence or self-esteem. Yes, i know im getting negative, but im being realistic.

Can anyone help?

Lots of women have lost their husbands and boyfriends there. Probably actually a good choice

M8
That was take one.
You gotta cast a wide net bro. Can't just assume it'll work on the first try.
Pro-tip. While getting to know a girl, learn how to carefully ask if she's in a relationship. Probe gently.
It'll help you cut down on time wasted.

Take this shit to Cred Forums

t. Tyrone Jamal Johnson

>We should go get lunch on saturday
>lunch

Lmao seriously?
You go to lunch with your friends not people you want to date.
Go for drinks not food. That way you can have a real conversation and get to know each other, not have your mouths stuffed with food.
Already one foot in the friend zone.

>I think you're really pretty and you seem like a fun person

Dude how old are you? You sound like a 13 year old girl asking her crush out for the first time.

>oh haha that's cool yeah.

You should have just replied back: Call me if it doesn't work out.

Also never send 3 separate text when she haven't even replied back at once, just get straight to the point man.

You went full beta, never go full beta

I dont think anybody wants more of you which is the reason you have these impregnation fantasies.

I am not worrying though as you are only fantasizing, using Cred Forums as your outlet and will never do anything real.

or regular troll

It's funny as fuck to me. I laugh at OP's situation and when something like that happens to me I laugh even harder. I ain't butthurt in the slightest.

Most women don't actually like dick pics.

god man op wtf

>dating during this time of extreme promiscuity

you are going about it wrong m8, go out to bars and get girls, it is easy if your city has good nightlife and this doesnt involve being a weirdo thru text messages

It's incredibly hard to find a unicorn, took about 5 weeks of intense searching for me to find a female unicorn and I guess we are a small % of couples that ever find a unicorn. Your post is fantasy.

you should probably kill yourself desu.

Step 1; be attractive
Step 2: don't be unattractive
Step 3: get a job and a car
Step 4: work out and be attractive

When you see a girl, do you want to cum on her face because she's beautiful and ignore her if she's fat? Girls do the same to you. Look like someone girls want to sit on.

Also refer to It's not fucking difficult to get laid in the tinder sloot age. This is the golden era of casual sexual encounters. 40% of all Japanese women chose the celibate lifestyle. Women don't want to settle down with a good guy orbiter, they want to get fuck by a top tier alpha male. They want a dude who doesn't want kids and who will go 50 shades of gray on them, not a family guy with a minivan.

shoulda said

>My dick's bigger.

woulda worked BRAH

>genital wars.
Sounds like fun.

Your first mistake was acting like you wanted her. I'm a very talkative person, and I normally type long texts/messages, but with women just be as brief as possible. Just text stuff like "hey" and "what's up" or "not too much, you?". Women are fucking weird and seriously the more you act like you aren't interested in them the more they'll get more interested in you. Coming right out of the gate with "omg you're hot let's do something together" pretty much never works unless you're so good looking that women want to fuck you right off the bat. I used to text or message women online and try having real conversations with them, and engage them and find out more about them...and it was a waste of time, then I started just talking to them like I don't really give a fuck whether I'm talking to them or not and they've seemed more interested in me since then and I get laid more.

Basically, yes, women really do like assholes, so even if you aren't one, act like you are.

THE VAGINAS ARE COMING, HIDE THE YOUNGLINGS PROTECT THE SEMEN

STEADY THE RAMPARTS AND YOUR SCROTUM, WE WILL BE REMBERED IN THE DICK CHEESE SCROLLS FOR ETERNIUM

HOLD, HOLD, CUM

that spaghetti man , you should be on /r9k/

also

>1 post OP

>Basically, yes, women really do like assholes, so even if you aren't one, act like you are.

It's not really about being an asshole, it's about being indifferent.

So you enjoy getting rejected?

Man I wouldn't care too much either, I have done some cringy stuff when I was younger, but I no longer make myself that vulnerable.

Why would you spend your time getting rejected and laughing at how pathetic you are?

>Women don't want to settle down with a good guy orbiter, they want to get fuck by a top tier alpha male.
stop this meme. its not true. top tier alpha males dont exist, and even if they do, they make up like 0.01% of male population.
Avarage male has a girlfriend. Its not a big deal.
Who is an avarage male? Its a guy who earns
>avarage salary
>has avarage height and weight
>has avarage looks
>want 1-2 kids in future
>want to have fun with friends at a party
thats it. stop with this
>IN ORDER TO GET THOSE SMOKIN BABES YOU GOT TO BE CRAZYYYY BRUUH! GET DAT SIX PACK GET DAT BMW SEND HER YOUR DICK PIC BRAAA
you will not find a faithful mentally stable nice woman this way

>Be Op
>Ask one girl out
>"Oh haha sorry I'm already in a relationship"
>All women are terrible

you faggots are legit fucking retarded holy shit

>fail

that's tough bro you should probably kill yourself fucking loser

why 6 plate afraid of 7 plate
because manlet oats squat
me only plate 10 plate all plate baby man have fraction plate me whole number plate

you do that shit in person, on a high note, not over fucking ones and zeroes

>thinking 1/2/3/4 is enough to get laid
notice how you didn't add your weight? Could it be youre a fatty? Either that or ugly

Routine bro? Need some pussy I'm getting horny and nowadays

>Tfw fell for the ss meme

>he fell for the lifting meme

lol fucking retarded redpillers. Do you think pumping iron into the air makes you cool? Maybe she IS in a relationship, and besides she sounds like a disposable basic bitch.

Many TRP autists are ugly to begin with and blame their shortcomings in dating on women.

>Pretend to be someone pleasant, normal and charming

How do I do that

i guess that by pajeet standars , rape does count as "get"

Why do you lie on the internet?

I've been rejected 9/10 times, probably half your size, and ugly as fuck.

You know what that means? 1/10 times it works.

If you want a solid 7, but you're a 5, you're gonna need a game plan.

I've slept with 9's by sheer sense of humor alone. Being successful doesn't hurt either.

If all you want to so is bang gym sluts, then get a nice truck, or an expensive car, otherwise stick with jerking off, and stop putting the pussy on a pedastal.

>stop this meme. its not true. top tier alpha males dont exist, and even if they do, they make up like 0.01% of male population.

Actually it's 20%. Top 20% of males fuck 80% of the females.
That leaves the 80% males (the average guy) competing for the other 20%. Unless of course we're talking about women post-wall (i.e. 30s). Then stuff flips around. But who wants a post-wall woman who fucked 20 chads and NOW is ready to "settle down" because she's "not that kind of girl anymore"? That shit leads to subpar sex and dead bedrooms. Also used up vaginas and prude ex-sluts. Who are also prone to cheating with the poolboy.

m8

Lol. "Faithful" with an active Tinder account.

>kind of

So not really, and uncertain.

You better be there to catch her on the rebound

So you found a girl who is not a slut and does want to break up her relationship. Yet Cred Forums still complains.

Oh also, get a cute dog (not a lap dog you dumb nigger, get a large dog like a golden, lab, husky or german shephard, something that scream alpha, active and white supremacy) and also learn to dress well. Anytime I see an ugly chick on tinder but then I see her dog or cat, I want to meet her and fuck her just so I can hang out with her pets after. Don't go for rats or ferrets, they're cute and smart but you'll attract the wrong crowd. Also don't get a cat unless it's a kitten, just go volunteer at a pet shelter for 1 weekend and get a picture of you with a beat up kitten that you're caring for.

Get a professional photographer to take face shots of you and you're already the only dude in your city/state to do that, you're instantly top male. Girls can't resist an ugly male model just like you would fuck an ugly super model like Cara Delevigne in a heartbeat just for bragging rights/fucking someone that's desirable.

Speaking about desirability, have pictures of you with hot women that don't look like friends that you may have sexual tension with. Rent a bunch of prostitutes for a night @50-100 bucks each, take a couple of iphone-quality picture under a street light in front of a bar and there you go, all the bitches want to fuck you so they can feel like they're as attractive as the women you hang out with.

40% of Japanese women chose the celibate lifestyle. You're arguing with facts, young women, especially those on tinder, don't want to settle down, they want to get fucked and be left alone. This is reverse of the "guy wants girl to leave after sex" cliche, and women nowadays want to be independent like men. FACT.

>want 1-2 kids in future
You're over here asking people for advice then trying to school me? Dude, women on tinder don't want fucking kids you retard. They want to go to college and get their social studies degree. All women with children are single mothers under 30, get fucking real.

1/2

and don't even get me started on single moms

They like it, but they don't like being told the reasoning, so as not to seem shallow, but they are shallow.

It's all a big game, OP needs to learn how to play.

My LTR is hot. Very hot. I'm attractive as well. We had our first threesome within 3 days of searching and our second on day 6.

Will a cute cat work? Should I upload a pic of me with mrs fluffy on my lap?

i'll tell you why you failed. pay careful attention, muhammad. ready?

it's not because being yourself failed.

it's not because you aren't a top 20 percenter.

it's not because you're too short or too thin or too fat or because this was your first time asking someone out.

it's because you think that your ability to OHP/BP/SQUAT/DL 1/2/3/4 plates is important enough to make it your first selling point.

signed,

a 6'5 /fit/izen who can do 2/3/4/5 for repetitions.

This

>2016
>3dpd

When will they learn?

could happen

chicks are weird, they thrive on attention

>Asking somebody out on phone
You sum kinda pussy?

>>want 1-2 kids in future
no bitch on tinder wants kids with tinder dudes and no woman worth fucking wants children. they want to go to the gym, keep their tight bodies and go to college to get their social studies degree.

> faithful mentally stable nice woman
oh god you're retarded. stay beta then, I gave you the keys to success. The reason I give em out is because I know betas will stay beta and not use them, and true alphas just need a little confidence to succeed and that's what this is: confirmation of what they already knew.

>girl on tinder
>"im kinda in a relationship"
>clearly she's in a relationship

sorry you like fat girls and they turn you on, most people are attracted to people with good bodies. you're being a beta faggot by thinking looks aren't 90% of the work, especially on a site like tinder.

>TRP autists are ugly to begin with
says the guy with the fat acceptance speeches. go jerk off to girls and wonder why girls don't want to when you're an ugly fat piece of shit that never went to the gym and you're a "nice guy" who won't date ugly women

I don't recommend going for the "cat guy" angle unless it's a rescue cat. if it is, state that in the description. dogs are man's best friend and show that not only do you love animals but you're a reliable dude, like dogs.

It's not a lie. It's the truth. But the fact you think pulling threesomes on Tinder is impossible is both sad and flattering.

>I didn't get rejected. I haven't asked her out or anything. Just told her how I did in school and wrote some stuff about some teachers of her I also had and how good or horrible they were. One would expect at least a reply after a wall of text like that. To me it's basic human decency but that girl always gave off an arrogant vibe, so it doesn't really matter. Also, I don't enjoy rejection but I don't take it seriously since it's a part of life. To me, anybody who cries after being rejected or even worse, gets mad at the person who did the rejection, is weak and pathetic.

Considering the pigs and single mothers on tinder it isn't hard to believe at all. You'll lie and say she was a 7 or an 8 but we know that isn't true. The vast majority of women on tinder are disgusting, that's why they're on tinder lel.

10/10

Kek

The first girl was a 7, the second girl was a 9.

The 7 actually became a "friends with benefits" sort of thing. We call each other now and then for some fun or just to hang out.

I think Tinder actually scales up/down the attractiveness based on the results you are getting, so if all you see is ugly women you probably have a horrible match rate.

I ain't fat, I'm like 175lbs @ 6ft. Also quite handsome with blonde hair and blue eyes. Some people are just ugly and unattractive and fail at getting girls so they then build a whole philosophy around their failures because you see, they're not the problem, women are. And pumping iron will fix that! Lol what a bunch of feelgood crap.