What is wrong with smoking pot again?

It turns you into a beta globalist faggot

Nothing, as long as you don't overdo it. Anyone saying otherwise is purity spiraling.

>but muh herbal jew

I use it medically, and it hasn't fucked with my productivity. If anything, in does a good job of clearing my head and makes me more productive when I'm sober.

Nothing, however pothead culture IS degenerate.

>Inb4 Dude Amsterdam, weed lmao

Nothing. If you're a loser smoking pot, you were a loser before you smoked it.

It's for lazy losers

Yeah, it wasn't the pro-globalist, pro-beta faggot media and education that's pushed on the youth. No, definitely something people have used for thousands of years without consequence.

Cook an egg on a skillet. That's what weed does to ypur brain.

Indica strains > Sativa Strains

Body highs are better for relaxing and you don't act like a retard.

Any questions?

But-but-I'm a 19 year old retarded, hermit kid and Cred Forums told me it was degenerate! I can't not believe everything Cred Forums says!

It turns you into a degenerate piece of shit whose organs should be harvested in order to save the lives of decent members of society.

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS REEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeEeeeeEeEee

This. A million times this.

So many people who smoke pot (because you know smoke pot) are losers because they start too young and it fucks them up.

There's A LOT of people who smoke pot and you would never know it unless you caught them in the act or they admitted to it.

Pot is way better than alcohol so if you think alcohol is ok then you should be fine with a little jazz cabbage as well.

Yeah, that's some 90s Christian fundamentalist "video games are evil"-tier bullshit

neato

You need to be angry and miserable ALL THE TIME. Fight-or-flight response must be triggered all the time, and you must fight. This is the only way that you can fight for the white race.

Anything pleasurable, anything calming is ZOG POZ beta cuck fag shit. Anything. GET AMPED GET RIPPED GET RED PILLED.

GENERALLY people who smoke pot after college are people that don't have the same values as I do and are people I'd rather not be around. Usually they're losers and smell.

>that mexican brick sandweed she's smoking

directly into the trash

yeah: sauce?

Never stop. You should always be doing, doing doing. Never stop to think or to look around you, you should have your eyes facing forwards towards the future of the white race. You are an unstoppable locomotive of anger and action.

youre kind of a fag

Nothing. Stoner culture sucks but there's nothing inherently wrong with weed itself

>B-but you'll turn into a leftist globalist progressive douchebag ifyou smoke

If weed makes you a leftist, you are weak-willed.

It fucking stinks like shit, and if people smell it on you, they'll just know you're a piece of shit.

THIS COMMENT MADE ME ANGRY AND THUS GAVE ME FUEL FOR THE DAY.

Thank you sir may I have another?

is it possible that somewhere out there a stoner girl exists that isnt all tatted up, and isnt a degenerate ho, and isnt fake as fuck?
where are the genuinely good girls that smoke pounds?

I know plenty of attractive women who smoke weed and aren't trash. They just aren't as open about it.

Well if your a higher class individual then this is never an issue. Only faggots don't practice good hygiene.

whats wrong with using anabolic steroids again?

literally nothing

Welp, I'm a lifelong toker and lately I've been stumbling upon quite a lot of studies that say that chronic abuse leads to the loss of grey matter in the orbifrontal cortex. Kinda made me think t b h
Smoking some Moroccan hash right now, ask me anything

In my personal experience, weed saps motivation and makes things less enjoyable when sober because you start to convince yourself that it would be better if you were high.

For me, it became hard to accomplish what I wanted to accomplish because I wanted to get high to enjoy things I previously enjoyed sober. Then while high, it was more about enjoying the high instead of doing things.

It makes it difficult to concentrate on anything, because your perception of everything is so different. This is why most stoners just eat and watch videos or play games or listen to music.

Also, it's really easy to gain weight if you smoke regularly.

Its fun. Thats not allowed.

Are you squatting at this moment?

>mfw smoking

What the fuck is wrong with her eyes?

>wbem too lazy to load

Yeah sounds about right

>Moroccan hash
Louis Belkhaddar is a dirty half caste moroccan

something something niggers degeneracy herbal jew good goyim

i dont know what the deal is. Some faggot smokes and gets high... that's fucking it.

And I dont even like it, it smells like shit and its hard for me to get high

see all that thick smoke floating in her mouth and exiting?

that's not how you smoke weed

that's how you waste weed

nothing angers me more than seeing marijuana wasted

all the college girls I see always smoke some poor guys stash and let out huge plumes of smoke to look cool

makes you retarded

why do you want to smoke up again?

People never fucking shut up about it once they start.

Smoking it before you are fully developed destroys/stops your brain cells.

drugs are cancer to society

I have almost nothing against pot. Just sick of all those DUDEWEEEEED faggots and other annoying types of smokers.
Also I don't like their defense line based on flaws of alcohol.

fuck off hermit retard

I dont think pot itself is bad and/or degenerate. It's the subculture around pot that I dislike.

I need to switch from weed to Test and equipoise? Maybe hgh too? I'm down but I need a source and unlimited gym time.

It's hard to shoot the right people when you are high.

It's a degenerate drug for niggers.

This. I'm against weed for the same reason I am against gay marriage, obnoxious faggots. It has nothing to do with religion or morality, it's just that you are so faggy and annoying I don't like it to spite you. It also doesn't bfing anything to the table in terms of bettering society, imo.