What did he mean by this

what did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/OH1lW
marketwatch.com/story/bernie-sanders-pays-575000-for-vermont-island-retreat-2016-08-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4d chess to make them vote trump because he hates hillary

he's a cuck

the ugly truth Cred Forums users have to come to terms with.

yeah but normies don't like listening to it

Unless CTR has personally corrected the record of every liberal I know, most ex Bernie supporters don't give a fuck about this and if anything sees it as a positive.

This is grasping at straws.

He is probably going to try to spend it as "the economy is so unfair to these kids that they HAVE to live in their parents' basements"

>tfw be Bernie supporter
>forced to pick between a lying billionaire who avoids paying taxes and a corrupt woman who makes secret deals with Wall Street

Is it 2020 yet?

It's incorrect.

I live in my own bedroom in my mothers house. Have done for the past 35 years, so there.

He's trying to soften thr blow by making it seem like they actually give a shit or that people like them aren't the main reason it's hppening.

A guy who doesn't pay taxes for 20 years could hardly be president. If everyone does that, the country would collapse. Great example!

I was never for Bernie Sanders - always Clinton. He's a fucking faggot and all his supporters can go get rammed up the ass lmao.

He is being threatened by the DNC and HRC.

>be Bernie supporter
>also live in parent's basement

I think young people can take criticism just fine.

This

Bernie wants to MAGA

Haha literally copy and pasting the same shit from different threads. CTR is a mess

His supporters are neets.

In full context he said that they are people who worked very hard to get a good education, but they cant find jobs and so they are forced to live in their parents basement, which is a problem in our society.

CTR is a waste.

CTR is a big fat mistake

It's a false flag buddy.

dude, nobody like paying taxes...
it's normal to try and save as much money as possible.

Beach houses don't pay for them selves.

>always a Clinton supporter
>has the audacity to call someone else a faggot

I think CTR has actually hurt Hillary. People online can see through their shit.

tfw trump made good on his promises and secured a re-election. 2024 for u

ahahahahanahaha
low testerone

anyone screencapped that user who talked about the hillary campaign going after "basement dwellers" a few days ago?

>a lying billionaire who avoids paying taxes
>a lying billionaire

Trump is pretty honest about how he gamed the system

Nobody likes having to pay money for stuff either, but we do it anyway instead of stealing like degenerates.

This, at least the communist hippie wasnt a lying and scheming little bitch

Yes, but that doesn't fucking matter. We can spin this against her and that's what we do.

I'll have a man who says mean words over a woman who has done evil. And regardless of if you think Trump is good for the presidency or not, a man who at the very least, addresses with accuracy, the issues plaguing the States today instead of hiding them and saying 'oh, everything is fine' is a step in the right direction.

Hillary threaten him to either get his supports in line and under control or he will accidentally drop sporting equipment on his neck after election day.

the 'living your their parents basement' is derogatory . saying 'living at home' is fine, embarrassing but fine. the basement carries a connotation of introverted loser, it is and has always been an insult.

jokes on him, I live at my grandparents'

>people who worked very hard to get a good education
worked hard...education.. Pick one Nancy. Being able to get an education is a privelege and its a fuck ton easier to sit in a climate controlled class room discussing what ifs and maybe so's than rucking it through the desert fighting off knuckle dragging hordes of mongoloids. Getting and education if fucking easy as hell so quick acting like these students have made sacrifices. Bitch please.

Hey man, the OP asked what he meant and i answered.

Dont let me get in the way of your war on Shillary.

>getting cucked by a cuck

i was literally just stating what Sanders said.

But sorry to trigger your "soldiers are the only people who struggle in the world" rage.

Dont have an aneurysm, Jarhead.

I feel you. I supported Bernie before he announced his candidacy, and Hillary makes me furious for all the stuff she has done (especially rigging the election). I've never hated Trump, but there's a lot about him not to like. I've decided I'll vote for Jill Stein - not because I like her - but because I think giving votes to third party candidates is important. My one vote won't swing the election anyway.

That photo is him announcing his candidacy by the way. This was one of his rallies. Not my pictures of course.

>Cred Forums users have to come to terms with
Bernie supporters use Cred Forums? He's shitting on his own supporters, you realize that right?

Who else literally lives in their parents basement here?

It's furnished and comfy.

>has the audacity to claim Clinton, the corporate-owned candidate, is at all against things like Citizens United.

I hate that fucking old Commie piece of shit. He was bought off too.

But that's exactly what Hillary meant you absolute retard and you know it

I don't know about these basement dwellers. Hopefully they wake up and vote for Trump.

wait, so hillary and bernie supporters are the actual "basement dwellers"? topkek

i wish i could move back.
paying some rich jew to live in "his" apartment sucks dick.

Yeah because trump supporters have jobs

Is this jew a tyranny or are you challenging their ownership of the property they're legally and financially responsible for?

"Hi, I'm a Jew. Honestly, what did you expect?"

These people sure know how to charm the electorate!

Jesus christ I hate bernie people

Trump has been completely honest about paying politicians for favors and tax loopholes. It was the center of his primary campaign.

Telling people live on TV how corrupt the system is against the average person

Holy fug Bernie literally shit all over his base.

Do people actually live in basements in the US or is it a meme?

I live upstairs tho

That he's a (((Jew))) getting up to old (((Jewish))) tricks for the shekels.

your vote will swing the election tho, and jill stein is a moron. vote for trump, you are literally throwing away your vote if you vote for her, she has no real platform or plan.

But wouldn't you want your vote to count? It's obvious that Jill stien will not win at all.

He's licking Hillary's cum out of his dead campaign's pussy.

Sanders is a total and absolute faggot piece of shit

>you believe EVERYTHING you read
>clainm you are not a KEK

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

he's a worthless rat

Thank you for Correcting The Record™, user.

You tell me.

imgur.com/gallery/OH1lW

It's funny because America has lower unemployment than most of europe.

I think that's the most glorious part.

>"Mrs Clinton, we're Jewish and we're Millennials. It's well known that Jewish intelligence isn't a meme and Millennials are the most educated generation ever and, as we all know, education equals intelligence. We grew up on the internet, we know how it works"
>Spend tens of millions on Jewish, Millennial shills all backed up by blank cheques
>Get unironically BTFO by a bunch of NEET virgins who live in their parent's basement and have 140 ping
>Money starts running out
>Blame right wing conspiracy squads
>Trump's 35D chess has shit all over Killary's 1D chequers

It's too brilliant.

>imgur.com/gallery/OH1lW
i fucking love Mad Ogre:fury thumbs. one of the best threads that ever happened

Take your autism pills nigger.

Fucking THIS

"Basement dweller" has always been a slur or insult, one of the ultimate implications of absolute objective failure especially meaning those that failed through no fault but there own.

The left has now alienated over 50% of the electorate? Do they plan on winning with just the black and SJW vote?

Too close to the bone was it, you dirty leaf bastard.

>be bernie supporter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What's it like to get conned by a fucking kike? What's it like to lose constantly?

Why is it a bad thing to live in your parent's basement?

Oh right, because they're bad people and they are elitist judgmental pricks who pretend to be virtuous and loving yet are egomaniacs and care only about appearances and themselves..

Where do you live? I'll fight you in real life.

but the 1% dude. Trump isn't going to blend in with the 99%. not on my watch.

Basement dweller CONFIRMED

Just because he's rich doesn't mean he's not like us. He is the most "like us" candidate in modern history in any country ever, other than Kim Jung Un in your case, you twinkie loving autist.

If you can truly blend in with the machiavellian political elite, I don't want him to blend in with you.

the US government isn't a charity you delusional berncuck

we're winning this with or without you, so how about you just hop on the train already

what does it feel like to have absolutely no understanding on how economics works you fucking commie?

Bernie sold out

Lol what a dumb cuck you are

>Bernie Sanders

Isn't that the guy who bought a million dollar beach house 40 minutes away from his mansion after he lost the campaign?

You know, I don't understand the Bernie Cucks. Here's a guy preaching against capitalism, for the poor, against big corporations - yet benefits off all 3 and is giving the race away to somebody bought out by the large corporations he apparently hates.

I mean the guy was conspired against by the democratic party THE ENTIRE TIME he was running. If the voting system was fair - he would have got the nomination of the party.

Instead he chose to walk away and buy a million dollar beach house and support the person who conspired against him.

I don't understand how he even has supporters.

Bernie cucks were cucked by the biggest cuck of them all.

If every big business shill hates him, I'd say voting Trump is in your best interest

>Trump has been completely honest
>never released his tax returns and when they finally leaked his online shills are all shitting themselves

bernie was either the biggest cuck ever or controlled opposition

he had a chance to blow up the DNC convention. He didnt

Kek, he lived at his parents home till 30, during an easy era

And worse, he insults his former supporters.

It's like he never cared about his 'cause'.

nah just a retarded kike communist who hates whites, nothing new

The cucks like projecting, this is a known fact by now.

"Classic rule of liberal activism: make a list of all your own negative traits, and then accuse your enemies of espousing them.

Are you an intolerant bigot towards White Christians? Accuse your enemy of being an intolerant bigot towards racial minorities and muslims.

Are you a left-wing authoritarian? Accuse your enemy of being a right-wing authoritarian.

Are you anti-knowledge and anti-intellectual? Accuse your enemy of being uneducated and ignorant.

Are you violent? Accuse your enemy of hate crimes.

Simple, really."

He now owns a half-a-million dollar home with a "wonderful view" on an island off of Vermont. This is his third home. I wonder where he suddenly got the money for all of this.

marketwatch.com/story/bernie-sanders-pays-575000-for-vermont-island-retreat-2016-08-11

BernOut was not only cucked in the convention but even after the convention he can't catch a break. Sad!

Gotta admit that's some nice spin.

Bernie didn't get a job until his early 40s.
He's even worse than Trump at paying taxes.

> against big corporations
Those corporations would be a lot bigger if everyone would just stop trying to compete and get to the bottom where they belong! So what if they Tax big corporations. That money would just flow right up back to them (and into the hands of people like Bernie). The whole thing needs to be approached differently. It would require a lot of effort not at rallies and pickets/riots but at work and offices.

Bernie supporters have lost all self-respect. They requisition what they think they want from Hollywood or other big corps. Mother state, father corp.

She meant "Vote libertarian!"

Fucking seriously.

I never liked the guy much, but I at least respected him for zeal, for being honest about it. I hate commie bullshit and most of what he wanted, but at least he and his supporters were earnest and really wanted change, and really hated the corrupt establishment and wanted change. Then he backed Hillary fucking Clinton, who is literally the entire fucking antithesis of everything he has ever fucking said to win over voters.

The only way I have any respect for him is if they have a gun to he and his wife's head making them do this and were smart enough to besmirch his image by saying "Either you concede and get a nice, expensive house, or we kill you" or something. Otherwise, he's either a total fucking rat or a spineless cunt who doesn't believe in the shit he's been saying for half his life, sending letters apologizing to Sandinistas and shit.

Fucking, "Oh Trump hasn't paid taxes and stuff! Waaaah!" What in the everloving fuck do you think the Clinton Foundation is, you brainless, leftist fucking cunts? What do you honestly think they are doing with that money? She's talked for and backed by every fucking bank you can name, how in the fuck is she at all better than Trump, anything you want? Fucking idiots, the lot of them. Fuck out of here.