Do you want your country to be 51th state of US?

do you want your country to be 51th state of US?
at least, in this case, they would have two Georgia-s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UbU0n8E4Hcc
youtube.com/watch?v=zqyRoke3TAI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

fuck off from Cred Forums

Georgia a best

i don't want; there are lots of georgians who want it; i hate them. just want to check if there are this kind of people in other countries too.

ვის აძლევთ ხმას ?

არავის, სუფთა საყლევეთია ვინ უნდა მივცე ხმა

Lol I live in Georgia and remember when Russia invaded you guys like 10 years ago, a bunch of people thought they were in fact raiding us and started calling into the news all day to give advice on how to defend the coast and Atlanta.

ELVISH SPAGHETTI RUNES

They just officially made it the 51st state, check my flag

Only if you produce another Joseph Stalin

pls annex us US

You can be East Georgia or maybe Elvish Georgia.

მე პირადა მივცემ ანდ ბურჯოს ან პატრიოტთა ალიანს. ვისაც უფრო ძლიერი კანდიდატი ეყოლება ჩემს ოლქში. მინდა რაც შეიძლება უფრო მრავალფეროვანი საყლევეთი იყოს პარლამენტში.

Your dumplings are good and I hear you have a Russian problem?

>ბურჯოს ან პატრიოტთა ალიანს
ორივე დოდო ყლეა. მირჩევნია საერთოდ არ მივცე ხმა და იმით მაინც ვიქნები მშვიდად, რომ მე არაფერ შუაში ვარ.

never

რამდენი ქართველი ყოფილხართ ბლიად
მე პირველად დავპოსტე აქ
ბ ში ვარ ხოლმე

2 წელია მსგავს ტექსტს ვკითულობ

Does Russia bully you?

ვაფშეტა მაგარი ვიღადავე ბრატცი ფორუმ ჯი თუ ხართ აზრზე აი მანდაა პოლიტგანყში ეგეთი კითხვა და სადღაც 900 მდე მომხრეა უსას შტატობის
მაგათ დედას შევეცი სათითაოდ

this script

still the best one among all of them

What kind of characters are these?

>:3333333333,--,333333,--,333333
Your language.

>us annexing a country that made the most brutal dictator the world has seen

ლაშა ტალახაძე

kinda looks like Thai a little bit I guess. anyway how difficult dp you think is your language? compared to english or russian or something

>how difficult
HELL.

ქართული
georgian

Damn your runes look sexy as hell.
How does one learn your language?

pls be my state gf

>How does one learn your language?
by living in Georgia.

Not even comparable with English and is definitely harder than Russian.

damn ok stalin

Alright hopping on the next plane.

I like it. Georgia the country can be called Caucasian Georgia and Georgia the state will be called Nigger Georgia.

>Nigger Georgia
we have lots of niggers too. Armenians and niggers from Africa.

Georgian language's the most complicated one in the world. Containing 33 letters, among which some can't be pronounced by anyone else than Georgian, language's one of the oldest and the most unique languages in the world. Its grammar's harder than factoring RSA-4096
საქართველო

Georgia country is better than the nigger infested Georgia we currently have.
Can we do a swap?

Why didn't Stalin russify you

Georgian posters are some of the fucking cringiest.

t. Georgian living in America

because Stalin was Georgian instead

>factoring RSA-4096
That's not surprising. Natural languages are way harder than formal ones such as the ones parsed by automata.

Why would you vote for a candidate that is being financed by a foreign country that is currently cucking you by occupying 20% of your land?

>Why didn't Stalin russify you
he wanted but, didn't work. kidding that was just matter of the time, if USSR was live today, we could speak maybe Russian.

Stalin loved the Georgian language and always had a heavy Georgian accent when he spoke Russian.

So is that the reason his statue is still standing?

>Stalinland
>Part of US

That would be funny

A country of 4 million people on the fringes of the Russian empire produced the most important person of the 20th century who won WW2. I think that's why it's still standing.

I want the UK to join us, be a special state deal, as a vassal. Japan too.
I want to impregnate Karen and raise my kids right.

that's for the tourists. for some reasons foreigners are fascinated by Stalin.

I want to go live in the valley of the kildara and fight black ass chechens. How are gun laws there?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=UbU0n8E4Hcc

Your map is incorrect. Here, let me fix it for you.
And mind the Javakhetia

only if you could see how much hatred georgian people have towards him. they are against his statue's presence.

I'm sure there are some that hate him...probably relatives of the people he purged. But I know Georgians and I know that a lot of him really love him too.

that's one hell of a cute script

>But I know Georgians and I know that a lot of him really love him too.
they are treated like leprouses.

That's surprising since so many Georgians love their current enemy

2 georgias would be cool

What is current mainstream idea about future of Georgia?

Do you want to be 51st state or EU?

Why?

He is the only relevant georgian since the napoleonic wars.

I talked with a Georgian who's studying in my town. Told me if you don't think like the mass (i.e. conservative) they'll try to kill you. It sounds like a lot of fun.

It's literally like if Cred Forums was mainstream in your country and a lot more anti-gay.

that's every Orthodox country though, except maybe Greece

which state/city you live in?

lol what kind of response is that?

>Stalin had a heavy Georgian accent
"An accent". He didn't properly know the Russian lang often choosing weird sentence structures.

It shares borders with Turkey and Chechnya. You'll be satisfied.

I read a lot about him and I never saw that mentioned, source?
It doesn't make sense since most of his circle were Russians.

rate my georgiums

youtube.com/watch?v=zqyRoke3TAI

You're wrong.

out of my curiosity

დავით თარხან-მოურავს მოუწოვდით?

The time of the Elves… is over. Do we leave Middle-Earth to its fate? Do we let them stand alone?

North California is the only choice. It would guarantee a Trump win if it existed

I dunno it's just evident. There's no evidence he could speak a foreign language if that says something.

>reading from a teleprompter
He had had learned it through his life a bit, but in speeches of the 1920s he speaks like a parrot.

მოწოვ ყლეს თუ იტყვი ლექსს?

Hi neighbor

what's wrong with Armenians? they're not all kim kardashian types

They are shitskins.

but Azerbaijan is mostly muslim, while Armenians are mostly christian

Armenia and Georgia have the same economic output and i wager overall quality of life, it's just the Armenians don't buy the globalist bait and must be hated for it.

In childhood i believed both Georgians and Armenians were Muslims and was afraid of them.

All we need is Armenia and we will have war on this thread

You're a shitskin too.

So are you, stop deluding yourself.

We are gypsies, of course we are shitskins.

Бopжoми мoчa! Гpyзинки шмapы!

They beat your turk roach wannabee asses multiple times, One Armenian is worth more than the entirety of your "people".

>pic related is considered a normal day in Georgia

And you guys aren't?

Quick google search shows that you guys are mudslimes and Armenia is Christian.

that actually true. even bydlo Russians complain about road rage when to come in Georgia

We should annex liberia as the 51st state, send all the niggers there (again) and then prompty unannex it and pretend it was never part of America to begin with.

Same goes with sending all the beaners to puerto rico

How smart are georgians?

below average. most Georgians are orthodox, so you know, one can't be both..

Bring him back

nice map you have here

Why is Georgia so good at exporting dictators? Erdoğan is Georgian.

I know.
The eastern orthodox church is cancer.

My dad goes to Georgia for work all the time, says the people look a lot like Americans and that I couldn't tell the difference. It'd be cool if you could join us but we'd probably get mad at you for having your own language and it'd destroy your native culture. You'd also revive Puerto Rico tier treatment.

It's funny Liberia failed because elite blacks brought there were treating native blacks the way we treated them and they got overthrown.

Do many Georgians know about giorgi tevzadze, the street racer?

He's the reason I bought an E34 M5

Shoo

>Do many Georgians know about giorgi tevzadze, the street racer?
yes. he is dead. I think he was good person, just douche.

არის თქვენი ენის მიზეზი, რის გამოც რუსეთის სამხედრო გაიჭედა მოძრაობის ჯემი როდესაც შემოიჭრნენ?

no offense, but that coming from an azeri... well...funny

nice google translate

lol
never trust google translator, dude.
but thanks god i got what you wanted to say

I want to rip hektik skidz in Georgia

>pic related

of course.

>tfw you will never ruin a clutch on a manual M5

Which one of you georgians is the holocaust denier?

What happened to that little war between azeris and armenian a couple of months ago? status quo?

What is the relations betwenn georgians and armenian?

What is the situation in abhkazia?

Are there still georgian regions in Turkey?

How has the kerfuffle with Russia panned out? I never actually kept up desu.

I only laughed at them getting stuck in a massive self caused traffic jam on the highway.

They're pretty cheap here. 10-15k will get you a decent e34 or e39 and around 6-8k for a beater e34 M5

Idk about the UK
Typically e34 540i's have the same performance as an M5

So if you want an M5 on a budget, look for a 540i with a manual.

>tfw can't read high elvish

>Abkhazia and South Osettia inside Georgia map...talk about extreme delusion !!!

do you need your car insured to drive in the US?

hi

This is Georgia map as it stands....minus Abkhazia, S.Ossetia and maybe Ajaria...

Soon there will be no Javakh also

Yes you're required to have insurance. A lot of people don't have insurance tho because they aren't really checked. If you get pulled over or in an accident, you're basically screwed

>hating the institution which made romania sovereign

Shitskin bengali (and probably muslim as well) talking about some other country, funny...
it's even amazing that you can afford an internet...

Is there a way to edit out the India part of the map and keeping all the new features in the DLC? My computer can't handle this anymore...

ah right, in the UK you have to be quite older to reasonably afford to insure cars like that, i thought it might have been different for you.

sadly, no.
but they've actually improved the performance since RIP DLC, by eliminating most of unnecessary garbage characters...

We will see. I will start a Georgian play in CK2 and will make Georgia Great again!

So you'r saying you'll declare another war against Rossya to re-take the lost Abkhaz/Ossetian territories and actually win that war against them this time around ?

Good to know, Go Get Them Liger...

If you're a male between the ages of 16-25 insurance is through the roof.

And bigger cars and or more expensive cost more to insure

Isn't it in Uk based on engine size or something like that?

Georgian is completely unrelated to the Indo-European languages, so good luck with that.

Why ? is Javakh gonna go independent or join Armenia ?

Just call it Old Georgia. Rename the current state to New Georgia, maybe.

No. US is far and unlikely to have your back when you need it.

Hehe
I'm playing my Georgia campaign right now, currently emperor of Byzantium. nothing different from Greek culture, really and You still get that awesome castration and blinding decisions. but orthodox mechanics are garbage in this game (like in EU IV), I'm considering to convert my Empire to Catholicism. maybe...

There's a mod for it on the Paradox forums, I think. Not sure if it's on the steam workshop.

no
I suspect 3rd worlders do though

Not helping you in a crisis after you become a state would pretty much be the ultimate disgrace for the USA.

First independent, then join Armenia. The most likely scenario.
Here is the ethnic map of Georgia. Orange -- armenian majority

very easy.most words are spelled just as you hear them. cars and other objects don't have gender addons unlike some Nordic languages. pronunciation is a good bridge to having your tongue eased into Russian,Korean or Japanese
look up videos on youtube. There is a basic guide for colors, numbers and few animals/fruit..

Yeah, i really like the crusade feature. Unfortunally orthodox don't have any of that. But since i always enjoy to play with underdogs and also enjoy to remove kebab, i always end up playing with frontier orthodox ruler, or the zoroastrians.

Yep, i will follow your advice and convert byzantine empire to catholicism and then start my georgian play and convert too.

eh, on paper maybe but how would US citizens feel about their sons dying for a new state overseas? Since there is so much distance the enmity between new Georgia and old states would be big (do to lack of contact between the average joes) I feel like US is set in stone and any new state would not really be as respected as core states, it would be more like hawaii

>georgians who want it
Where? Most political shit I see says that everyone is eager to suck euro cock

>actually buying the game
thanks for the tip thou.

>it would be more like hawaii
I was literally going to use Hawaii as an example of why your wrong. Hell, Alaska isn't directly connect to any other US states either.

Yep, Good idea.

well, the good side of orthodoxy is, that you wont get excommunicated, since you will have your own patriarch.

Zoroastrians are good too, because of....you know, reasons...

not since the skirmish, they almost took the capital (stopped on a whim/politics) They may bully you in Moscow but everything is fine as long as you stay in your own country.

we have few exchange students. I would say we have more Indians than niggers.

His mama would not let him. + he loved to get all nostalgic about shit in his old age and one of his formative moments innovated watching an anti zarist get hanged

Somebody has to.

জনগণমন-অধিনায়ক জয় হে ভারতভাগ্যবিধাতা!

পঞ্জাব সিন্ধু গুজরাট মরাঠা দ্রাবিড় উৎকল বঙ্গ

বিন্ধ্য হিমাচল যমুনা গঙ্গা উচ্ছলজলধিতরঙ্গ

তব শুভ নামে জাগে, তব শুভ আশিষ মাগে,

গাহে তব জয়গাথা।

জনগণমঙ্গলদায়ক জয় হে ভারতভাগ্যবিধাতা!

জয় হে, জয় হে, জয় হে, জয় জয় জয় জয় হে।।

Georgia sucks. The only normal people in that region is Armenians. We arm them, be friends with them, the elimination of anti-Russian Georgia - a matter of time.

Why the fuck not. say what you will but boy(son of a alcoholic shoemaker) from some backwater village managing to become a head of the soviet union, hell that is some historic shit. I would want his statue despite all his failings.

man that would be the comedy of the century.What will you do with the royals?

I like the other map, it looks more like a tiger.

Stalin is a great man, any Georgian that hates him should be publicly turned gay.

by whom? most people keep their love hidden, like with hitler. my grandma still believes in the doctors plot and feels sad that stalin did not have time to finish cleansing Georgia so it would be for Georgians. She usually only says stuff like that to her friends and occasionally I have to remind her not to say nigger in public but no one hates her

Thanks Lori

>Gee, Billy. Your mom lets you have TWO Georgias!

Suck A Lund Mr. MuLund

>Russia SINGLE-HANDEDLY won WW2, the war would've ended without America's help.

>their current enemy
which would be?
>Do you want to be 51st state or EU?
That is what politicians are pushing but it will never happen. mostly because 1. EU is shit 2. EU is for equals, Geo does not even have enough export to cover the membership,etc. There is no national plan and all the pro EU bullshit boils down to us copying their laws and some idiotic frameworks. one of the candidates is now ruining on legalizing marijuana, which was never an issue in out politics but since they are just coping everything from abroad we get talk of marijuana, being PC and gender quotas(which are at least 2 way types)

>"An accent". He didn't properly know the Russian lang often choosing weird sentence structures.
>Russia had a leader that barely spoke Russian and wasn't even born in Russia
>makes fun of us for having a google president
Russia is truly the proto-cuck

Not only that but he also won the biggest war in human history and created a global superpower that came close to dominating the world.

not Russia you stupid Murrican, it was Soviet Union, there were a lot of Georgians,Azeri, Armen, Belorus, Ukrainian,etc ettc people that fought with Goergian man as their leader.

რამე გვეშველება?

>which would be?

It's sad that you have to ask but, Russia.

50/50 you have to be somebody to get killed. some of that is hyperbole and some of it is real. Its a country that moves fast, in my childhood they used to shoot people in the streets(post civil war period) but these days woman in the shop will act abhorred if you ask her for a pirated copy of windows

actually that sounds about right for the UK as well. Its based on quite a few things, age and as you say engine size. absolute pain in the arse.

wut? one would assume he would learn it in years of being in charge

Why do women in your country love Anglo dick?

It's a meme you dip. Russiboos all over the Chan and beyond think Russia single-handedly beat the Axis powers on their own, even though the US armed them and gave them logistical support.

It's close to impossible to learn any second language perfectly and without accent for a native Georgian speaker - especially if they've lived in Georgia for as long as Stalin did.

take it to old glory and beyond

Don't let our anglo secrets out, distant relative.

>Its a country that moves fast

Not really. It was when Saakashvili was in power but its moving at a snails pace now and might even be going backwards...especially politically.

Russia gets shit done. I don't think it will be opening its gates to mudslim or starting university safe spaces

>>the US armed them
link please

>Russia gets shit done.

lol like killing your people and occupying 20% of your land right? You're an embarassment.

Does average guy in Washington or new york feel like hawaii is part of US. When asked "what is an american" when does hawaii jump into their mind?

ok faggot, they are aggressor occupants, but do you know why it happened? because you beloved sukashvili started this conflict despite Rise`s directive not to engage. I know you are one of us you dedamotynulo.

kek
yeah I have a hard time balancing Holodomor with the need to industrialize to stand a chance in the war. cult like behavior and overall corruption in the system did not help my outlook but I would say it was a lot of necessary bad so that continued existence would be possible (which is easier to say since Im not the one starving)

>implying
its also a meme that US thinks it single-handedly won WW2 and revolutionary war [spoiler]except some really believe it[/spoiler]

It's sad that so many Georgians think like this. Have fun staying a shithole for another decade.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease
>Georgian (((education)))

tell me the secrets of your GDP

>Does average guy in Washington or new york feel like hawaii is part of US.
Well yeah. It's a US state, there's no confusion there. When someone hears "Hawaii" they think "Oh, it's a US state"

If they give us more gibsmedats than the EU and force us to have sensible gun laws (i.e: no), I'm up for it.

I'm not sure why the USA would want us though. More trouble than we're worth.

you were right, gg no re.

Is Georgia in Asia?

True, you got to let our your need for speed while you have a chance. streets are usually so clogged that there is no point in owning a car

fuck of. eastern orthodox is the best denomination (protestant is the worst)
below average. smart ones are really smart but most are lucky to get a university degree and education in universities is subpar

no

წლევანდელ ნაროდს თუ გავითვალისწინებთ რესპუბლიკელებს
წესიერი არავინაა
ნაციონალებ მოიგებენ მგონი
იდეაში გირჩი ვაშაძე და დანარცენებიც ხომ ნაციონალები არიან

You are an England flag with chickenpox.

>Erdoğan is Georgian.
by what definition

2008 მერე აქ ვარ
Cred Forums ზე ვპოსტავ ხშირად

Original Georgia would be an improvement on our current Georgia.

მაგას ვიცნობ ჩემი ძმაკაცი ტყნავდა

it is, only some very northern parts of your great country is in europe, it's a situation like in turkey which isn't in europe

ნომერი 6 შემოხაზე და ავტობანის მშენებლობა გაგრძელდება

So do you guys just always wait on Cred Forums posting nothing until your country is mentioned?

არადა მეგონა ერთი რიფლაიც არ ექნებოდა და გამიპოპულარდა თემა
ლოლ
აუ უსიგარეტოდ ვარ ბრატცი
ვნადგურდები

pic related

One day I hope that during the God-Emperor's seventh term, he will annex Canada, execute all the libtards and then make it the 51st state (and the one with the smallest population because all the libtards are dead)

lend lease only arrived to the front after the battle of stalingrad

>Which one of you georgians is the holocaust denier?
I don't really care one way or the other
>What happened to that little war between azeris and armenian a couple of months ago?
have not heard about it
>What is the relations betwenn georgians and armenian?
each stay in their corner. Traders are 50/50
>What is the situation in abhkazia?
same as it was 10-15 years ago.
>Are there still georgian regions in Turkey?
if its not on the map then no.

i don't think it will happen any time soon
given your economy is fucked
20% of territory is gone and basically lost at this point
high level of corruption and general lazy attitude toward everything
Saakashvili was bush dicksucking hack
bliz gib da UE

yes

თარხანს კი
მოურავს არა

Putin was born in Georgia, even though he tries to hide it

როგორც ვიცი თარხან-მოურავი იგივე თარხნიშვილია ხომ?

btw თურქებზე რას ფიქრობთ
> ვარანცოვის ვითომ ნაციონალისტებს რო თავი დავანებოთ მართლა რას ფიქრობთ მაგ თემაზე
ბათუმში ერთი ამბავია საშაურმეებს და შეხვეულ ნაროდს მიაქვს იქაურობას

Orthodox, catholic, and protestant cultures = Europe
Islam and nonchalcedonical christianity = not Europe
Defining nations identity by only geographical location (and doubtful one) = bullshit
bye...

მაგათი ჯიში მოვტყან :BIS:

a lot of georgians posting here tonight. i'm here teaching. so far i have only seen tbilisi. i like it here though.

Tbh I'm surprised there are that many Georgians on the internet.

I am a holocaust denier.
We hate armenians and want to genocide them
Abkhazia is a jungle now, building are still destroyed and they have some tourists.
there are Laz in Turkey, they are Muslims though, there also are tons of other Georgians.

oil

საქართველოს ტერიტორია აქვთ ოკუპირებული. 2021 წელს აჭარის ავტონომიის 100 წელია, წესით უნდა შემოვიერთოდ- პრობლემებს შეგვიქმნის.

>tbilisi
Add that one to the list of things not pronounced like they're written.

what do you teach our children frank?

actually, we pronounce everything as written.

By "We", you mean an entire nation, or just your opinion
because personally I, and many others, view them as just neighbors. Annoying, but still, neighbors...

i'm here teaching philosophy. i'm from the US. i posted here about a month ago asking for advice, and a georgian told me to go to military bar. which is a nice gesture. but it's on the main street and is a white power bar, that's not very subtle about it. if i got seen coming out of there by my boss i would probably be in trouble.

Entire nation. stop hanging out with cucks.

do you red pill or blue pill little Georges and Georginettes?

Get the fuck off Cred Forums, վրացի բերանները քունեմ ես։

Do you guys regret falling for Bidzinas lies?

რას ვფიქრობ და მაგარ ტრაკში ვართ, ეს ყლე მთავრობა დიდი ალბათობით გააგრძელებს ამათ ტრაკის ლოკვას და რაც ევროპაში ხდება ის დატრიალდება აქაც

>Gürcistan
>Evet

i'm not here to tell anyone what to think. i'm just trying to get them to think for themselves. my teaching style is more or less socratic.

if you're asking if i post "red pill" statistics in my classes, no. it's a history of philosophy course. can't really talk about the contemporary issues without laying the groundwork.

Being a philosopher (or philosophy teacher), do you have any interesting thoughts or unique perspective on Georgia?

Tbh, famalam, I feel disgusted by you not starting sentences with a capital letter. What a fucking subhuman, gtfo of Saqatvelo, faggot.

you can retcon history but you can't retcon peoples memories. I still recall him saying he would retake autonomous territory before Christmas and how it would be a cakewalk like batumi. US promised to keep Russia away but then back out so Geo forces rushed the autonomous territory but got forced back by Russia because Russia has treaties and interests there (basically Russia backs them the same way China backs NK) and then in honest to got "oceania is at war with eastasia" moment it turned into Russia is invading (because they did not stop at the border and almost rolled into the capital) and all the other parts got downplayed/omitted to better generate international sympathy. I would say Russia is not good for Georgians but it maybe better than the alternatives and while Russia is an ass, its honest about it (or at least not as deceitful as EU)

I've only been here for a few weeks. Wednesday will make a month. I don't know if i have any interesting thoughts or perspectives on the country. It definitely seems like a very traditional nation. When I asked my students what the contemporary ethical issues are for the Georgian youth, "virginity" was the first reply. Which, back in the states, isn't really that big of an issue.

But they seem like good people. Some cultural things that kind of getting annoying. Georgians don't stand in line, for instance. And they like to have conversations during class and even the Georgian facutly will have side conversations during faculty meetings, which is odd. But overall they've been very welcoming. I went out last night and felt like a bit of a celebrity because Americans are generally well received. They also like to drink hard. Which I truly appreciate.

But yeah, nothing too unique... yet.

Is it you A.J?

Lol, I know. I apologize. I decided to stop being lazy. I brought my computer into bed to browse before calling it a night, and saw this thread. Please accept my capital letters.

No... Sorry, no AJ here.

>especially politically
What do you mean?
>Saakashvili
There are doubts about his effectiveness.
>Not really
while its true that we usually used to get the "latest" stuff 5 years after it came out, I still feel like there has been a lot of changes in easy areas like Law, while harder areas like getting electricity and water to every citizen, are still slow coming.

From the dead? also beyond all his shortcomings he also sold most of our electricity to turkey so a lot of my childhood was spent in darkness

I mean I've been visiting Georgia for decades now and I saw its progress from the 90s to Saakashvili to what it's like now and it is definitely slowing down.

That's like Austrians being triggered by the fact that Hitler was Austrian, it's just pathetic self-loathing. Own it, be better than it.

What game is this?

They are pretty fucking dumb. If you find people with surnames like Danelia or Papsqua, idk, any fucking last name that doesn't end with -dze (sometimes -shvilis might be smart) - you can have a conversation with them especially with Danelia/Papasquas - those are mingrelians, smart little fucking niggers, local 'jews'. Smart assholes.

But generally georgians are fucking dumb as fuck, ask any honest georgian he will confirm it.

It's different because Hitler lost the war. If he had won, you'd see Germans and Austrians worshipping him out in the open too.

>muh saakashvili
Fuck off Soros.

A typical soviet stooge he was. Fucking delusional murricans obsessing over fucking faggots, typical.

They're dumb in the sense that the USSR turned them into intellectual cowards that are scared to question anything outside of the mainstream.

Crusader Kings 2

Alright, well thanks for the heads up. A considerable amount of the people I have met have surnames ending in shvilis or similar sounding. It's been pretty damn hard keeping everyone's names straight here. I started Georgian lessons this week, and it's pretty tough.

But we'll see what happens, I guess. I'd like to see the rest of the country outside Tbilisi. I'd even like to visit Russia. But that seems to be a tricky thing to do at the moment.

putin's mom supposedly lives in some village in georgia too but that was never proven

Crusader Kings II
Lovely game indeed...

I only come to post, usually I spot another Georgian but only at certain times. 4 at once is a rarity

No they are just dumb. What you mentioned is true of course, but they are still dumb, careless, shallow. (I'm sorry dzmaos, my people have lots of faults too)

>>STATEHOOD REVOKED

>trusting an armenian

“Trust a snake before a Jew and a Jew before a Greek,but don't trust an Armenian” ― George Orwell

-dze aren't dumb.

Nigger.

go to batumi if you get money/a chance. unfortunately those 2 are the only relatively developed cities. Do you teach in a university or in school?

So... don't visit Armenia?

In a university. I'm at Ilia State some days.

I want to see Batumi, but right now I really want to see Kazbegi (sp?). It looks so beautiful. And I'd like to get up there soon before it gets too cold.

>philosophy
is it elective or mandatory?How many people do you usually get?

>-dze detected
Don't be mad, dumbo, I still love you even though you hate us.

(I don't trust armenian either, lol)

It's mandatory right now. I have somewhere around 130 students this semester.

I'm gonna have to stop with the details before one of you figures out who I am. And someone says something tomorrow in class...

please

Welcome aboard the Manifest Destiny

Visit, it's beautiful. Shittier economically I guess and the government's much more corrupted but it's beautiful as fuck. Also Tbilisi is an armenian town (check out demographics). This huge cathedral you might have seen in Tbilisi, you know, this new one, on a hill? Yeah, it's built on an armenian cemetery.

Haha, too late, ill be mentioning this post in my notes so expect that when i hand em to you, prof. :P

>"virginity" was the first reply.
its an issue in a sense that everyone wants to be a virgin for marriage but along the way ends up having lots of sex. Girl I know failed a year because she got pregnant(another was pregnant but did not drop out), another got married.
I would say organ donation is a bigger issue.
>Georgians don't stand in line, for instance.
What type of line? They love cutting in line but they do stand in them.
>Some cultural things that kind of getting annoying
like what? also what did you think of the food?

Okay cool. That's encouraging to hear. It's so close and I may never have another chance to visit again. So I'll have to at least see how it is.

And yeah, that side of the river I haven't really explored much. I've been told that it's full of Turkish immigrants and Armenians, but have yet to see much of that for myself.

Don't trust Armenians, don't visit it either, nothing interesting, just bunch of churches.
visit Ushguli or Kazbegi in Georgia.

Wait, is there legitimate discussion of Georgia becoming a US state?

i started thinking about which country i would be happy to know it's Georgia's fellow country but can't think of any good alternatives.

I'm the same Georgian from the last time, I don't remember the subject of the thread, there you were calling me smart, so decide and also go back to your shithole, Russia is for Russians, not Jew looking shitskins.

Nice try, Khachik

შეიძლება უფრო მივცემ ანდ ბურჯოს ან პატრიოტთა. ვისაც უალიანს ფრო ძლიერი კანდიდატი ეყოლება ჩემს ოლქში. მინდა რაც შეიძლება უფრო მრავალფეროვანი საყლევეთი იყოს პარლამენტში. რამდენი ქართველი ყოფილხართ ბლიად
მე პირველად დავპოსტე აქ
ბ ში ვარ ხოლმე.

that's not entirely true, while a considerable portion of old tbilisi is built by armenians, you can never say its an armenian city. even the armenians themselves are almost fully naturalized for generations and practically indistinguishable, unless you know it

how stupid are you?

Yeah the district's called Avlabari, armenians lived there for centuries. Well, yeah whatever fuck it, I hate talking about it.

About visiting Armenia: do a small research there are like 5 or so monasteries in the north of Armenia, really close to the border, you should definitely visit them. (Names: Sanahin, Haghpat, Akhtala etc, try googling them) They are majestic and are located in amazing places, the scenery is unbelievable.

ნიკი დაწერე რომელი ხარ

Told you not to trust them, Tbilisi is Armenian according to that retard, Armenians are 5%, once it was majority Armenia because they sold out to invaders and we got killed.

Well the cutting in line is so rampant that my fellow Americans and I have just assumed that lines aren't really a thing. That's not being entirely generous, because there are some lines. But in truth it seems that you really have to stand your ground against cutting and other lines forming all around you.

And I don't know. The talking in the theaters is a little annoying. I really don't have many complaints. I'm enjoying myself very much here. Like I said, everyone has been very friendly.

So far I enjoy the food. Your cheese is a little strong for me sometimes, but it can be pretty good. Your tomatoes are insanely delicious. And the way you cook mushrooms has also turned out to be quite good. The little dumpling (kinkalli?) are good too. But it seems that everyone wants to order those for every meal, and I can't seem to want to eat THAT many of them.

The hardest part of this whole experience is the amount of work I've been having to do. I have a bar near my apartment. But other than that I don't really have much of a social life. And I don't speak Georgian beyond hello, thank you, goodbye. So I haven't gotten too much of a chance to really meet Georgians outside of the academic setting.

All of your states will belonging to us.

forumelebi postavt ak?

Now ain't that cute.

>I've been visiting Georgia for decades
is that your way of saying you are a political agitator? like the french guys in anti brexit protests?
>politically
you said its regressing politically so Im asking you to point to some examples.
>Saakashvili
obviously new leaders are not going to have pomp and circumstance of a revolutionary. Do you think he killed Zhvania and diminished Burjanadze so his power in the leading trio would be unchallenged? Saakashvili was in parliament since 1995, where was his magic touch then?

>>>/reddit/

ნიკი დაწერე რომელი ხარ

Yeah, because you confessed you were half mingrelian, you short nosy scum, I guess now it's your georgian dirtblood in you talking. And yeah Abkhazia is for Abkhazians, Osettia for Ossetians, Adjaria for fucking turks (you already gave it to them), Javakhk is for Armenians.

Go get drunk and dance, you good for nothing bozishvilli. Start learning turkish, you eternal whore.

I would say something but since my last name ends with -dze, Im going to let it pass

unrelated to any language group, Finnish has relative languages.

I'm just being an asshole. Now they are naturalized, moreover they are assimilated even. But before bolsheviks came, armenians there were very, very prominent. Now their legacy and heritage are ruined both by georgians and armenians themsleves. Again, I'm just bithcing, because this issue is much more complex.

sg klanshi ginda dsmi/
kai xania mand ar damipostavs
rat ginda niki

უსათაუროდან ხო არ ხართ რომელიმე?

not really, USSR had no impact in that way. my professor used to tell us stories about how his grandma would secretly set a candle and pray for her son who was shot and how they would raid houses for books but his grandfather had a hidden library.
>mainstream
General outlook of the average citizen is to distrust everything mainstream. its the new generation that are the sheep.

uechveli mecodinebi da magitom

Khach has revealed himself...
WE WUZ TBILISI N SHIEET
Pathethic...

I am 190cm. Mingrelians are Georgian. Abkhazia is for Abkhazian and partly for Mingrelians, because both are native, unlike Armenians, who will be genocided.
Ossetians belong in Iran. Adjara is for Adjarians.
Javakh is a shithole, I don't care about it.
I don't drink alcohol, I don't dance either.
Why would I learn Turkish? we have been way more successful defended our self from weak hordes of Turks, you got removed by them and now live in Russia.
BTW my non-mingerlian -dze father is the smartest one in my family, gets called a genius by lot of people.

>But that seems to be a tricky thing to do at the moment.
Is it? a jew I know likes to go back and forth a lot and he does not seem to have any problems.

Is he American? I think to visit for Americans is a considerable amount of work. And includes finding a sponsor in Russia.

Not very but I'm usually out of the loop of things

are you outdoors type person? If not then stay where you are. a lot of it is going to be hype, I have never been to Kazbegi but I did go to, 3 days later I was on my way back to tbilisi.

You dumb nigger, my first post in this thread contained armenian letters, how am I hiding?

>WE WUZ TBILISI N SHIEET
>using murrican maymays in this context

>tells me fucking fairytales
>thinks I'm not in on the 'georgians lying about how awesome they are' meme

Relax Vakhtang, don't try to prove that you're a dumb nigger by arguing that your daddy is a genius and you're a 190cm aryan half-god. Really, my man, you can suck turk dick every day, for all I care, I only like your culture, everything else - pretty fucking degenerate.

too late. you gave the uni and the subject. faculty lists are public and uni is unlikely to have more than 5 foreign speakers. Im to lazy to track you but it can be done. now tell us more

I'm a bit of an outdoors man. Back in the states I go hunting and camping. So, maybe I'll like it.

But I need to sleep. Class in the morning.

and Armenians also discovered america and did everything of any importance, all the nationalistic talk is the same

no.

Poor armen, get bullied by all those Turkish lover, he never did anything wrong, everyone who dislikes him obviously loves Turks.

>being 190cm is a farytale in Armenia
Good to know, thanks for confirming that you are bunch of manlets.
What you are saying makes no sense, your insult are weak, same repeated bullshit. like a I give a shit what you like about us and what we created.

Well why not? The US could become like the British Empire and have two Georgias

Really, nigga?
>inb4 wiki is an armenian nationalist invention, you guys think you discover murrica lol lmao i'm a smart gerogian

Oh fuck off already, retard. I told you I'm ok with your relationships with muslims and if they knock your sister up or whatever, I don't care. I don't see why would you continue this senseless argument since I'm ok with your exotic way of life.

>But in truth it seems that you really have to stand your ground against cutting and other lines forming all around you.
True. there are also sometimes 3 prong lines in front of subway bank teller, so its usually best to ask who is last and tell them that you will be the one after them. all banks/medical facilities I have visited usually have ticket dispensers for spots in line.
>The talking in the theaters is a little annoying.
have not been to the theater in 11 years so could not really say.
>Your cheese is a little strong for me sometimes
you mean saultyness? Try sulguni cheese
>So I haven't gotten too much of a chance to really meet Georgians outside of the academic setting.
well that is the warmest and most polite setting (except for med schools, who are colder than the dead) trust me you would not want to get into an argument at the bazar

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT

k. if you are not going to stay till winter, try to get your hands on ჩურჩხელი and other sweets you may not get elsewhere.