POLL BTFO

POLL BTFO

YOUR RACIST CODEWORD PLAN HAS BEEN FOUND

>Racist online communities have developed a new code for racial, homophobic and bigoted slurs in an attempt avoid censorship.
The code, using terms like Google, Skittle, and Yahoo as substitutes for offensive words describing blacks, Muslims and Mexicans, appears to be in use by various accounts on Twitter and elsewhere.

Should probably censor those words then.

Wait till the normies get bashed on social media by brainless sjws just because they named some brands

Instant redpill

This

>Buzzfeed
>Ginmar
>Flag
>Goldman

Nice try

I like how they don't show nigger=google becuse they're so cucked they are afraid of saying nigger

And what are they gonna do about that? I'm genuinely curious.

remember when all this started and people would shill the threads "google/skype meme is stupid , (((shut it down)))" . keep up the good work you subversive fucks. first pepe now google and skype . what else can we get the ADL to shut down.

Now they will censor those words to stop us and we will simply keep making new ones until everything is perceived as racist, only then will SJWs stop

> Buzzfeed gives us a salt supply
> lol BTFO gais

You clearly don't understand how this works.

Thanks for the salt, though. :^)

HILLARY = JEW
CLINTON = NIGGER

do it.

this. spic and gook is okay but nigger isn't.

What can they do? Look into every time those words are used to see if it's racist? Ban them so Cred Forums makes new words?

>YOUR RACIST CODEWORD PLAN HAS BEEN FOUND
That was the plan all along you dipshit.

How are they gonna censor "google" and "skype"?

Isn't this what BLM is?

getting caught was always part of the plan

Noice.

This literally happens in China

That's the point, user

I don't think the implications of the chosen replacement words has hit them yet. They're just proud of themselves to have broken the "secret online nazi code".

These people are so dumb, this shit was not as hot as thought it would be.With them publishing this it just spreads it even more instead of suppressing it. And what the fuck are they gonna do about it, censor the words Google and Skype?

The Media lurks these boards

They can't do their jobs

COLLEGE IS WORTHLESS

Here's something for you

JEW NIGGER (C)ORRECTING THE RECORD(tm)

That's the entire intention behind this. You spread it far enough so that everyone knows what you are talking about and nobody can stop it.

Ain't no brakes on this rape train

Jews should have been Buzzfeeds, that'll get them mixed up.

Listen, these media people are sick and tired of you destroying them on social media. Every day and every night they see people tweet the most horrible things to them and they have such few followers they see it constantly. You destroyed their minds and now they are pols bitch.

Google is really the only one that matters. You can't censor intent.

So now as they are aware of this, all we need is to spread this out to Kikebook, Jewtoob etc.?

Yes. Cred Forums is just as bad as BLM
Cause destruction, hate and fear.
Help no one.

There is nothing they can do. New words get added to the dictionary as slang all the time. If people start using google and skype irl it will be accepted

Uh-huh, and so what. That's the thing, you can't do shit about it.

I swear Cred Forums shenanigans are becoming a solid 10% of the news stories now.

Funny thing is that "yahoo" is in use as a noun already in the US.

>YOUR RACIST CODEWORD PLAN HAS BEEN FOUND
GOOD, THAT MEANS THAT THEY NOW HAVE TO CENSOR THE WORDS GOOGLE AND SKYPE NOW.

(((Alex Goldman)))

the simple fact that they are reporting on this makes me giddy.

Delete the skypes!
Software war now!

kek

Kinda our plan since now they are going to try censoring these words.

Social media will be bending themselves backwards over trying to understand how to obstruct censored hate speech. It'll be a shitshow

Please lord Kek make your will be known. Ban these terrible racial slurs liek Skype, Yahoo, Bing, and Google. No hate in our safe spaces.

That's the point, user.

Fuck I'm going to make a new twitter account just to start using these words in a way that even a mouth breather could tell what I mean when I call someone a Google or a Skype.

Everyone needs to get out there and do the same thing so we can truly watch the sjw victim culture eat itself alive.

This was probably the dumbest thing Cred Forums has ever tried to pull. Shitty forced meme, 'le fight the corporations'

Kek, they literally cannot do anything about it.
They have to say Google, Skype. Just think about it, how much it must trigger those cucks.

It was alright at google, got a little dumb at skype, and then that nigger that made a whole list using yahoo, skittle, and a leppo should be shot.

I mean, clearly the tactic of aquatic products has been ineffective, so here's a better option.

I don't think its a fight the corporations thing. I think that these words are just so common on the net you couldn't possibly ban them. Yet you can play their same game of taking a word and making it mean something else and apply it. It's kind of genius imo. There's nothing they could do about it. They literally can't ban these words without basically banning the entire internet.

/thread

>>>/reddit/
BIN THE SKYPES

Cred Forums did "try" to pull anything you mong, the plan worked.

>POLL

what?

that's fucking hilarious though

>actually showed the liberal/dems = car salesman part
>didn't show the google = nigger part

absolute kek

WE HAVE TO BANS THESE VILE WORDS.

why are words so important to everyone? why feel the need to censor anything? was Kojima right?

Someone post the full list. I need to get out there and fire up the twitters to really trigger some car salesmen and maybe lynch a couple of Googles.

>buzzfeed

nice b8 m8, now have a look at hillary's super pacs

>shit posting is the same as rioting

>Look into every time those words are used to see if it's racist?

Yeah pretty much. Make some auto filter thing. So normies that voice their displeasure of companies (eg: man i hate google) will be detected by the robot and punished

They just enacted our plan.

>pepe is racist
>no. google, skype, skittles, and yahoo are now racist.
>they thought we wouldn't do anything about the attention they've drawn to us.
>fucking car salesman

Shouldn't Libs/dem be Adobe instead? It will tie into the whole company thing, and Adobe create software that is used by the creative types (e.g. lefties)

When will these Skype (((journalists))) learn that getting caught is always part of Cred Forums's plan?

Shit posting is internet rioting

>Poll

>>Yeah pretty much. Make some auto filter thing. So normies that voice their displeasure of companies (eg: man i hate google) will be detected by the robot and punished

lel

>liberals blaming anyone else for "feeling sorry for themselves"

What a riot!

>dumbest thing pol has ever tried
>it still ended up working

>imagine what these angry white boys could do if they worked at something besides hatred and feeling sorry for themselves

What like build the first world? Why would we do that again? Googles and skittles will just come along and ruin it again.

Too bad we mostly got past that already. Fuck off already, you can't beat Cred Forums

I agree, fucking media skypes

As long as there are adobes, it will happen again.

That Ginmar bitch is easily trolled, i see a few polacks making her rage