INTJ GENERAL

Please, this thread is only for Analytical types, (INTJ, ENTJ, ENTP, INTP).

NF (Diplomats), SJ (Guardians) and SP (Artisan) scum keep scrolling.

>16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWFF7ecArBk
16personalities.com/free-personality-test
youtube.com/channel/UCmDcT_Pujk8vOcxk_IcnxtQ/videos)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>(INTJ, ENTJ, ENTP, INTP)

i always end up inside these four.

INTP reporting in

What is the point of this thread?
t. INTJ

lol INTJ shut-ins.

t. ENTJ

ESTJ here, fuck your rules.

INTP
Im a walking Gondola

INTP master race here witch makes up only 3 percent of the population now let me fuck your wives cucks

Okay, now what?

Daily reminder that ENTJ is the official personality type of Cred Forums

>ESFJ
feels absolutely wonderful

I am INTJ or ENTJ depending on my mood when I take the test

I/ENTJ is pretty much the quintessential type of personality that cares about world politics and wants to discuss it at a place like Cred Forums

ENTP here, how is everyone?

ENTP/INTP reporting in

life is suffering

t. another INTJ

though once I got INTP

why are these a thing someone please enlighten
INTP

INTP reporting in

INFP. Shit.

wrong, that's entp

entj is god tier tho

>ENTJ

this. fucking fagots lamo

INTP master race reporting in. Why is the INTP guy staring into the sun, damaging his retinas?

Not with that horseshit gif

Masterrace reporting in

I always alternate between ISTP and ISTJ depending on the test.

This. Nice trip dubs too. I think one becomes I ENTJ because of you are anti social, often you end up not caring what people think. Many times this makes you an Autist shut in, but other times, since you don't give a fuck you have a social edge.

That's me, I would definitely be a basement dweller, if I wasn't blessed with good looks and athleticism. Because of that, my autistic outlook just made me look super cool; like I didn't give a fuck. People like someone who doesn't give a fuck. Makes them seem more charismatic.

>Many times this makes you an Autist shut in, but other times, since you don't give a fuck you have a social edge.

Can confirm

"INTJs" here are so mistyped. I'm surprised you special snowflake faggots don't pick INFJ as often. Vast majority of you guys are INFP ISFP ISTJ ENTPs

Trying to understand the sun's deeper relationship to us.

t. INTP

Damn, I will admit that I always wanted to be an ENTJ. I'm happy being mastermind, but the autism and lack of social tact is just too much. ENTJ is the true God of the NT masterrace

enfp here what did I mean by this?

ISTJ
Feels good

I am an ENTP. Does this mean I am a literal IRL troll? Someone explain

Reminder that E-F-'s are shit-tier normies and I-F-'s are tumblrites

It really just depends how steeled your balls are.

If I were other anons, I would be going to various places that aren't your normal haunts. Every girl that makes eye contact with you, go talk to them. Trust
Me. Do you want to be an alpha or not? Are you just going to keep telling yourself that alphas are born that way?

I got news for you guys. Sure, some guys are born better looking. Some are born without a filter. But guess what? Humans only EXIST because people were willing to take a step further. People were willing to do what it takes. To go above and beyond. That is what separates us from what became chimps. That is what will separate us from negros. Eventually, that's what will result in you becoming a new species.

do you believe in pussy?

INFP

these don't really mean anything do they

It means you feel like shit a lot of the time but you see a light on the horizon.

Reminder that being borderline F and T is god tier; that's creativity crossed with logic

ISTP reporting in.

INTP-A again. Every time I try to answer differently, depending on how I've felt over the year, and I'm still that. Fuck yeah, Strategy. Also called Logician

Basically means things might feel bad now, but you're looking for things to get better

>Cred Forums gathers all the INTJs and INTPs in the world
These personalities tests are biased towards NTs due to the way questions are asked. And since most people who spend too much time online are introverts, most of you will be INTx Don't be an idiot.

Ultimately the best personality type would be a pure balance.

I hate you fucks you never keep your mouths shut.
T. INTP with an ENTP friend
>tfw INTJ gf

ENTP here, please allow me explain to all of you why OP is a fag.

intp here. life sucks.

Basically, ENTP are the annoying loud nerds that just laugh and have a pun for everything. You guys have one of the most persuasive/debating skills of all types, though.

t. Someone who deals with annoying ENTPs everyday at work

I am ESTP.
The Donald is ESTP as well.
We the best.

>pol
>socialites

Logically makes sense

>mfw I score either INTJ/ENTJ just depends on the day or the test

Wow, I'm surprised there are so many fellow ENTJ in this thread. Most of the time it's a circle jerk for The edgy INTJ nerds.

So fellow ENTJ Cred Forumsacks, how exciting is your life? Are you successful? Share your stories m8.

>be me
>21
>working for a luxury car dealer
>make 60000 a year with no degree
>not even a salesman yet
>have own office and business cards
>go out and party on my weekends
>shitpost on national review comment sections at work
>cozy life and job where I can afford to be a semi degenerate
>go to raves/clubs fucked up on various drugs to help better my redpilling skills
>pull bitches because of good looks/personality
>already have a 401k

What's your excuse for not living and having fun?

Look, everyone's nerves are stretched to the max, all I'm saying is that if we have to be stuck here on this world, we need some kind of relief you know, some kind of way that we can have fun. That's right FUN. Or else we're just gonna go crazy waiting for the next bad thing to happen

We're not all autists. Just the autistic ones are.

We're just really aggressive debaters and arguers, because we value getting at the truth above civility. ENTP's are that guy from the MS paint image macro who has 7 beers and starts telling his friends about the jews.

Only if you care...

>E
No.

But I did it in college and highschool, also int's are more rare amongst the personalities.

Oh geez, you're maximum normie status.

These personality tests are bullshit and everyone sounds like such a tool when talking about them.

Is there any credibility to them? Going around assuming people's personalities is so judgemental.

>implying you can teach that ENTJ subhuman about anything

>taking this alphabet soup seriously

I like being alone and reading up on history and the like. I'm the type you hire later on to make sure your $$ keeps flowing and doesn't stagnate.
Win-Win, desu

ESTJ/ISTJ (its always around 50% for extrovert or introvert)

>What's your excuse for not living and having fun?

I'm an INTJ. But I want to be an ENTJ so bad. Do you fellow Fieldmarshals think an INTJ could turn into an ENTJ?

Turns out you're Mexican it seems like, cause your page is in Mexican

ENTP baby! Agreed we kinda are the loud nerds, and find it pretty easy to persuade my friends to go spend money and shit partying

My man.

Nice, i'm a wizard

who /INFJ/ Hitler Gandhi masterrace here

I mean, it's just based on how your brain is connected. What do you mean?

That's like saying 'is there any proof that people who self report liking baseball are more likely to like baseball'

>have a 401k
>He non ironically joined a ponzi scheme

Does the world hate I?

INTJ here. I always end up here or inside the other three.

hahaha

ISTJ is the master race.

The test claims I am INTJ, but I don't feel that way at all. Anyway fuck these stupid tests.. They ask generic questions only answered by yes or no, theere is no way you can sum up someone only with yes or no questions.. the world isnt just black and white. Stupid faillure test for retards with identity crisis.

>ENTP
who /DEVILISH/

>Just world fallacy

Sure buddy whatever you say.
If you do great in life, fucking nice for you but at least leave us fucked up people the fuck alone and take care of your own insignificant shit.

GOAT type when we're not being pussies

Lol the notable entps is a jew and two degenerates

who else is ESTP?

>intj

Yes my brown friend. It's all about exposure. Don't be afraid to take social risks. At the end of the day, the only thing holding you back is yourself.

I didn't start off being a chad, I was actually /r9k/ status in school, but after I looked at the normies and realized they are mostly easily manipulated sheep, things got much easier.

Don't be yourself, become something new. Embrace change and and don't be a little bitch about social shit. People are people, the more you think about if you're fucking up around them the more you do fampai

ENTP reporting.

I'm better and I know it.

too lazy to do it.

which one is the recluse social anxiety STEM guy?

To call one or another something like "The Guardian" or "The diplomat" turns it into a dumbshit facebook test though.

The only proper description for anyone who takes these seriously is "judgemental prick".

This describes me so much, i'm depressed all the time and constantly looking forward to the good times

intp reporting in, feels good being neo everyday

First time doing one of these, got INTJ-T.

What does it mean, Cred Forums? Am I going to make it?

You are right, but it did try for gray answers, the reason I've liked it so far. What I did was do this test every month, depending on how my life has gone. Different answers, but always a skeletal base for my actions, even when I'm feeling down and shit.

The austist.

ENFP here. Suck my cock you autistic losers.

Oh shit this is what my friend just said yesterday

Not me
People are retarded and wrong 99% of the time
Better to show them what's what instead of trying to be their friend. It's more efficient to not be distracted by the needs and requirements of a friendship

INTP reporting in. Happy to see so many others here. Rare.

but that's not on the grid

Yeah Cred Forums obviously follows MBTI to the letter instead of the substantially better socionics. Just following the letters is so bullshit. The function stack is where its at.

>INTP suffering

>ENFP
Please go have your manic depression elsewhere.

ENTJ surrounding by varying degrees of I_F_'s reporting in, nice blog thread

My best friends of 13+ years are respectively INTP and INTJ, it's quite a ride

Based ENTP
Why am I devil pepe? I like it though

Same here, malaysia

Its not so bad

>tfw always score an INTP or ENTP
You INTJs better watch out, if I ever get off my lazy ass your days are numbered.

intp reporting

INTP

INTP reporting in.

>Do you feel it?

Ok Sven, then tell me what you are doing with your life? How was your morning cup of Somali semen? Refreshing I hope.

Also, you obviously have no idea how a 401k works. It's a company plan with built in protections that keep your money safe and rising

Also I hope to god we have another depression soon, I'm going to make so much fucking money

INFP is the master race.
Without us, you would all die to your own folly and never experience arts that are not in your own grasp.
Stay gay

It literally took me five minutes. Do it. You'll probably get some variant of IN

I'm guessing you don't have many friends with that attitude.

If you actually pay attention when interacting with people you can quite easily pick out where they land on this chart.

People can have different personalities in different environments, like at work vs with family but basically these come down to basic functional groups in society. All social species are going to have social groups, and there is probably a heavy genetic component to that(make sure you have a good ratio of leaders to followers).

Your SJ's are typically in favor of rules and order, they are the glue that keeps society together. They do what is needed without much thought or questioning.

NT's are analytical and inventive. Mostly concerned with long term issues, good leaders but not many of them are needed though so they make up a small percent of the population.

NF's are typically your "muh feels" folks, really concerned with making sure everyone's feelings and needs are taken care of. Utopian folks. Good to have around to monitor and deal with social rifts in the tribe.

SP's are your artists and athletes and other charismatic folks. Typically people want to be around them and they are generally likable and ambitious. If you have too many your society just becomes degenerate. Wars are needed to cull these people from the population from time to time. It's basically the #YOLO personality.

Always get INTJ, best friends with two INFPs, works out well since I apparently only make good friends with NTs and NFs.

>just world

It's not a just world, nothing's fair, doesn't mean you should be a whiny little bitch about it.

Protip:
>you can logically critique and dismantle any argument. There is no argument you can't dismantle with logic

hi, aries here. you're all mongs with your harry potter shit. bye

That is actually what an INTP would say is the funny part

Funny enough, I keep saying we need a Great Depression of our own. Something has to burn to unite us

INFP

Who /feel/ here

INTJ here. Can someone tell me how to get on with normies. I constantly have to tell them how stupid their ideas are. I also ignore 95% of people and this seems to piss people off so they then bitch about me to the rest of the group. I just want to be left alone.

Shut up monkey. There's nothing wrong with judging things, it's just you being insecure, emotional.

>The unexamined life is not worth living.

sup fellow INTPs

Many are def like this in youth

What does each of these mean?

>(INTJ, INFJ, INTP, INFP)
Always get one of these four. I think I got ENFJ like once. NEVER seen an S though.

ENTP here, wish I were an ENTJ. I would have taken over the world by now.

Wow, so deep, we can't know anything huh xDDD

Sup? Thinking of how to survive a great depression. You?

INTP also. Close to INTJ

You're probably an INXX. Sometimes people are flexible and adapt their personality to balance the personalities around them. My guess is you're more feeling when surrounded by thinkers and more judging when surrounded by perceivers and vice versa.

Find like...a single really smart friend and hold onto them for your social outlet. You're never, ever going to get on with the normies. That's my job.

yeah stop being autismus

Sungazer here. Poorfag, but content.

meh I always either get INTJ or INTP
I really don't buy into this personality tests because you can't dissect the personality of someone just by answering internet questions.
Plus, this personality types are broad as fuck, they are like the horoscope trying to make you feel represented in some way

Not at all. I've taken this test several times and received different results each time. The questions themselves are flawed in that they ask the same thing several different times. Also they don't specify context and could have polarizing answers depending on your interpretation of the terms they use (when it says "people" do you take that as friends/family or strangers?).

sup. Do you have to be good in school to really be an INTP?

The deeper I dig and the more I learn the more depressed I get.

istj here...
youre all suck weiner

INTP-T reporting in

Hello Rarebro

You stole estonias only possession..

It's just horoscope signs for autists

Intj entj are master race

>he can't even make any judgements of the world

Are our days numbered, or is that just one way to look at it?

It's very funny that INTJ think they are superior to INFP. You have no idea do you?

INTJ with a social life here. The sad truth is you'll never get on well with sensing types. Seek out other intuitives (prefrably NT's) and treat all sensors you meet like taller versions of children.

ENFP REEEEEporting

They attach a title of some important job to make you feel good, but basically they're whatever personality type you lean most towards. All you really need to read is what the letters in your combo stand for and your percent leanings. All of the paragraphs of personality traits are horoscope-tier garbage.

For example, if you got an I at the front of your combo, it mesns your introverted. But look at the percentages. If you're only 56% introverted, it's a weak choice. If you're like 80% introverted, it means you're a shut-in and it's pretty accurate.

You are such a god damned conundrum

How do you manage to simultaneously be so insufferable yet so crucial

INTJ reporting in and perfectly content with my type.

My ENTJ friend is spontaneous and "talks out his thoughts" often revealing half formed ideas that he acts on. There's certainly an endearing quality about this but i can usually find a few holes in his thinking before he ever will. I think he recognizes this and values my opinion for it. There's also a crude single-mindedness to his thoughts that I find a bit myopic. He never really considers other people in his problem solving which can frustrate some people. He's an unbelievably motivated and productive person, something I admire about him and wish I could emulate.

Smug ENTP reporting. Really fit the description.

You're right
I don't have many friends
I don't make a good friend because I'm easily frustrated with what I perceive to be poor choices.
I grew up in a world of mistrust so I naturally scrutinize everything and everyone to the point I'm detestable to many. People don't want to be my friend. And I understand. It used to cut deep, but now that I'm am adult I can see how useless that emotion is for my wellbeing.

Nope, theres no way an intj would percieve that shit as anything but absolutely retarded

Anybody else masterrace here?

>tfw INFP

>art
>feeling

Modern artist detected

"Art is like, how it makes the viewer feel'

Pic related, your '""art""'

Shut up faggot, I'll dump your books if you tempt my wrath again

...but I'll always appreciate the advice you give me, you're a wonderful friend

Haha faggot.

INTF, AKA "eternally frustrated", reporting in.

It's said if an INTJ and ENTJ team up and the ENTJ manages to shut up for a few minutes, they can achieve anything. They also are the most compatible when it comes to "soulmates" if you believe that sort of thing.

Transmute your not giving a fuck from autism to alphamale

If you truly don't give a fuck, you'll be able to socialize all you want

ENTP here, I'm not that organized

>istj
>Angela Merkel

ISTP-T here

hello pal

what was he?

checking in...im so smug in my autism it is frightening. i can't connect with people unless it is on some universal mind meld type love

Try to improve on it. It'll help in the long run user.
You're supposed to feel something when you see art, not just stand there and think the guy was a good painter. But there is a difference between minimalist abstract modern "art" and actual art.

Surely you could do better than that...

>INTJ AND INFJ

Yes, but we just do the numbers. We tend to tell others then what the top wants done and how to do it.
Test breaks it down to a cast system pretty much

that's gay. I see why everyone hates me now

ENTP MENSA checking in

>nope
and you cant read me just after I made one comment idiot....

took the test. INTP-T.

what do I win

INFJ

Same, bud. I think it's because I don't spend all my time on Cred Forums

I have tried when I was younger
Now that I'm in my 30s I've accepted that I don't have to improve how I'm perceived. I have a very select few friends and a wife / daughter
That's good enough for me

>he doesn't realize all form of thought is comprised of feeling only

If it makes you feel any better, I think you're funny.

entp master race reporting, sup faggot

Fuck, I meant "INFP".
Sorry, I was daydreaming while posting.

r8

ISTJ here. You're all autistic.

t. Bootlicker

It's kind of scary, I thought it was a bit bullshit, but tried the test anyway. Everytime I come back with INTJ and the description matches me perfectly. I had a friend who was sceptical about it and they got INFP which also matches them perfectly, even the part about learning multiple languages, they can speak 4 fluently.

ENTJ reporting in
About to change the world here

It's because we as ENTJ Have a thing called confidence. Even if our thoughts have holes every now and then, we are more than likely correct in the grand scheme of things.

I have lots of Introverted friends and I find myself constantly dragging them out of their holes to show them the real world.

Introverts need extroverts and vice versa. Because I know that sometimes I need to be brought back down to earth. It's not often, but it does happen.

It's like yin and yang ideology. It's about being able to balance things out. I love to go out and party, but I also enjoy the quite company of my introvert friends.

That being said though, for you guys out there who need a boost with women, go to a strip club. For real man, find a cute stripper and befriend her. It will help you gain confidence to be able to go out to the real world and pull bitches

Getting my coffee

INTP-A

I don't think Beethoven or Chopin were SPs though.

ESPN reporting in xD

>tfw ENTJ
The real master race.

Why does INTJ look a little bit evil?

Where my infps at?

ISTJ

>special snowflake faggotry

Go back to >>>reddit

at least this time it's because the gook is stupid not because he's a cuck

>they always tell me I'm wrong because the prognostication is grim
>what they don't know is that I'm secretly hoping I am
>never wrong

life

INTPs are the type to say "fuck the world" and drop out of society to become a NEET or roaming philosopher. They generally have a problem with authority, are disorganized, don't take initiative, and are often autistic

Fake it till you make it. Read "How to win friends and influence people"

TL;DR just ask them about themselves cause like 95% of people love to talk about themselves non-stop and if you can listen and be interested they will love you.

>Why does INTJ look a little bit evil?

>E posters
>in Cred Forums
Get out normalfags

We ENTJ are master race

Work at an investment bank and earn 200k plus each year. Feels good man.

>Wars are needed to cull these people from the population from time to time
top kek

I think chopin was either INFP or INTP, Beethoven seems like INFJ to me
chan gathers all the INTJs and INTPs in the world

why not? Certain boards sure do attract really similar people

Can someone make me a chart with the most to least intelligent personality types?

You might be okay, roach.

Generally I return an INTJ but today was the first time seeing INTP-A.

Most intelligent: INFJ, ENTP, INTJ, INTP
Least intelligent: S types apart from ISTP, ESTP

Yes to all but don't take initiative, problem with authority, and NEET/Phil.
Somewhat organized

ENTP reporting

I'll spam this for every astrology thread you make:

INTJ (Scoprio) + INFP (Pisces) = good fucking times.

I'm the intj btw. Having a female infp is nice.

This is what I am, F and T are the only ones that shift. Can be logical or sensitive depending on the situation.

>talking shit about ISTJ

Please do not false equivalence Jungian stuff wit hhoroscopes.

>contrarian asshole

INTJ probably.

>contrarian asshole
Youre thinking ENTP lol

ENFJ here, what does it mean?
I got the same personality type as king nigger

>anything less than 100% thinking
>human

And the constant attack on your beliefs would drive us here. Never a perfect plan or idea, or theory. Being forced to relook at my ideas is great imo

>$60k gross
>impressive

pick one normie scum

Indeed, we are the leaders that the world needs.

I like to think the we are the successful trouble makers of the world who get by on personality and charm. We are motivated when we find a cause/skill to excel in and usually become the leader realitivly fast.

source on that image pls this is great.
Also it's not horoscope but astrology. The pisces profile really fits INFP/J stereotypes pretty well

I-i'm in guy?...

Composers are different from performance artists. They are more like architects. Think theater kids for SP.

>anything less than 100% introvert

and you call yourself an autist...

It's basically the subversive Jew personality

INFJ-T what does that mean ?

I don't think it really works the way you think it does. Introverted types by their very nature are insecure(and that's probably a good thing). Extroverted types are people who execute on ideas and Introverted types are good at pruning bad ideas and refining good ideas. You need both, you don't want all Extroverted or Introverted types, it's akin to having a ship with a captain(the E type) with no navigator or first mate(I types).

>Even if our thoughts have holes every now and then, we are more than likely correct in the grand scheme of things.

I don't think this is true, you're more actionable about your goals but that doesn't make your goals or your theory on how to achieve those goals any more right or wrong. It's funny because think conversation we're having is similar to ones I've had with my ENTJ friend. This is going to sound arrogant( and INTJ's are probably the most arrogant of all the types) but it seems like ENTJ's(and nearly all other types) don't really "think" about what REALLY causes the phenomena that we're trying to change or even if its appropriate to change the world according to our wishes.

While the ENTJ sees something and says "I don't like that, i'm going to change it right now" the INTJ will see the same thing and think "I don't like that, why don't i like that and is it appropriate to dislike that?", which leads to a whole series of discoveries(hopefully). While the INTJ is thinking about this the ENTJ is going out of their way to change the world to "fix" what they see as a problem, regardless of how other people feel. Maybe the thing that annoys the ENTJ and INTJ is an important constituent of life and being annoyed by it is perfectly acceptable.

So much this.

t. INTJ

Had an INFJ girlfriend once, shit was moth to a flame on both ends. We both had to stop, it got too real. A shame too, never felt more alive than I did around that person.

This is true, I'm an INTJ and my best friend in school was really extroverted and social. If it wasn't for him getting me to go to places and hang out with people I would have been a total shut in and have no good memories of back then.

Just type xxxx sarcastic functions in google images, they're pretty damn accurate lol

The P stands for Procastinating in INTP

Pic related, so non-NT normies can understand whatetters mean

I seem to have no strong preference toward either INTJ or INTP. Either way to determine definitively who I am?

>not wanting to manipulate normies

>tfw no super smart logical INTJ gf that understands me and helps keep my intense feelz in check

It's great to see pretty much 50/50 intj intp here yet again.
Please read up on the subject and understand the function stacks. Don't rely on internets tests, they're trash.

I got ENFP

Is it good?

*what the letters

>anything ending in p
>Cred Forums
Leftist INTP here. I decided to see what your arguments are as I support free speech and in the several years I spent here I grew more and more left

>INTP

Basically.

As an INTP I can confirm that if you're more than 85% introverted (like me) the highest peak of your life will probably just be arguing with strangers over the Internet about irrelevant shit.

ENTP master race is here bitch

ESTJ here, shit fucking sucks man. I hate being this personality type I would much rather be a ESTP like Trump or an ENTJ. How can I change?

Is there any way to change a shit personality to a better one.

you just described redditors. ENTPs just act like assholes and despise redditors

t. ENTP

INTP here, already working on starting an indoor garden and hoarding emergency supplies.

lol googles.

youtube.com/watch?v=PWFF7ecArBk

i love pussy, and hos but not bitches

ESTJ here. I hate being this personality type I would much rather be a ESTP like Trump or an ENTJ. How can I change?

Is there any way to change a shit personality to a better one.

INTP masterrace here

>Annie
B-but I'm no Traitor...

>start job at 60k
>full coverage on health and dental
>retirement started
>in a year when I became salesmen I can make 500k a year

In a world where poorfags are abundant and hipster trust fund leaches and autists are even more prevelant, I'd say I'm doing alright.

Reporting in.
*tips fedora*

Why do you want friends?

Reddit

These tests arent definite. Personality is a bit too complex to definitevely box you into just a few categories. You may have traits of both.

Also, to the people asking who's best, I/ENTJ, this is just one example of the superiority of the E

>INTP
check
>type to say "fuck the world"
check
>drop out of society
check
>They generally have a problem with authority
check
>are disorganized
check
>don't take initiative
check
>autistic
check

FUCKKK

Yeah, being ENTJ was probably the issue, because I never thought long enough about what I was saying. I was ill prepared for the level of feels your kind exhibit. Even then, I could roll with just about anything, but my own judgements told me I needed to save us both.

I sincerely hope you can find a caring, smart one for yourself.

Same here my fellow INTP

Ok man. Glad you've always been the same and never evolved.

this shit is the equivalent of nerd astrology.

t. entp

>ENFJ-A reporting in.

Protagonist to the mother fucking rescue.

I thought this was literal housewife-tier pseudoscience.

ISTJ anyway

Try to be more patient with people and accept that others may have different points of view that dont align with yours. Dont let it make you frustrated and try to focus on having a good time instead of constantly trying to correct people and proving your point of view.

>he doesn't realize all form of feeling is comprised of thinking only

What if it were astronomy

Then I guess we'd be orbiting each other's belt

Same. But at least you're with fellow INTPs in a free-speech wonderland.

Mainly want to be a different personality because

HILARY FUCKING CLINTION is the same personality as me.

Thanks man, you too.

*hugs*

Yeah this is me.

Bro!

The few mega successful ENTJ's screw the numbers, Steve Jobs and Bill Gates are thought to be ENTJ's

>16personalities.com/free-personality-test
INTP

I'm sure that gets less and less relevant in today's world. I never have to interact with another human to make my money.

>Leftist
>Master race

Mexican intellectual, folks.

INT, but somewhere in between J/P
I'm INT PJs

Leftism doesn't have anything to do with personality type, it's more about hating yourself and thinking you need others to succeed cause you can't do it on your own.

INFP here, and i honestly think we're the master race, i don't get why you're so depressed >:(

INTP here , can i join ? I have 1 hour before i go out

I wonder what the typical NEET personality type would be and have there been any famous NEET's?

INFJ hitler race here

I am a INTP
pic is very accurate

gay

I took it for fun once, but when I saw that the type I got basically exhibited all the traits that the test didn't even ask about I took it a little more seriously. It doesn't run my life, but sometimes it helps me keep my thoughts organized I guess

Hitler was a NEET until WW1 broke out.

INT and INF

I hope no one takes this meme test serously

ENTJs care way more about money than INTJs for some reason.

The one ENTJ I know talks about rich people or money for about 60-70% of the time. I think that's the reason why there are so few ENTJ philosophers and thinkers. They all want to become CEOs and make it big lol. It must be that really weak introverted thinking as a 4th function methinks.

in the paleolithic era you would be a wise hermit.

people would have considered you a wizard

>26 year old engineering manager at top fortune 700 ranking
Life is good

It's the same shit man. It's only slightly science and holds no weight in the real world.

It's fun to do the online quizzes with friends but they mean nothing.

>torch bearing art of some shook chick

gayer

(nah thats pretty dope actually)

INTP here
M A G A

>tfw intp-a

Is there a meme going on about INFPs that i'm not aware off?

can someone explain this chart to me?

I know MBTI types but I do't know why they fit these images

NT's are absoulte fuckwits
the best people i meet are E/ISTP's

Your autism is showing m8. ENTJ are natural born leaders. We grab life by the balls and keep a firm grip. I agree that every leader needs a crew, but your type go way overboard in your "deep" thoughts.

You try and decipher everything you absorb as if it has some grand deeper meaning. Even something mundane turns into conflict with your type. It's over analysis to the extreme and quite frankly it's annoying to most of us.

You can't give a clear thought, and when you do it's an over complicated mess, much like your post.

Hitler also wore a fedora. lol.

Contradictions... Everywhere...

Because money enables Extroverts to go out and do fun shit, while INTJ's have nothing to spend it on.

Why? It's just a set of cognitive functions that "stack" in a different way depending on their combination. Psychological topography is a contentious subject among psychologists so many will disregard Myers Briggs and Big Five entirely for asinine reasons. Yes, clearly you can't ascribe your entire personality to a set of letters. Types change(but then again you literally aren't the same person from day to day), but that doesn't make Myers Briggs any less potentially useful for your personal development.

estp elder god race

all other needs to step it the fuck up

>talk show host

wow what a viable career path

Pretty much anyone with an IQ above 130 is an NT. Without NT's you wouldn't have math, science, logic, or institutions.

>INTP poor
All that wasted potential

t. INTP

Salesmen are retards who are overpaid. your job is literally to suck as much dick as possible to sell whatever your boss tells you.

I'm a project manager and I have to clean up the bs that you retards get us into all of the time.

>muh $500k job
keep telling yourself that kiddo

The future always presents with considerable anxiety. Stay in the moment and let the future come to you. Stay mindful and everything will be all right, fampai.

also, nice reoccurring mathematical measuring constructs

Not at all. However, You have to be willing to try to see it through. The grades and degrees are merely pretense. Education and schooling is really what you make of it. It is a perfection opportunity for you to learn what you want to learn and how to learn it. Be true to your likes and curiousities and give it time, you will do well.

Write it down on real paper. You already write out your findings here. Self-jornaling is a legit therapy. Reflection and discovery are useless if they do not force you to challenge your assumptions and face your surroundings. This pain is necessary before you can heal, thrive and self-actualize.

Hi! America-bro. Whether you need it or not, we are INTP-bros and we have your back. Be strong.

That realization is not uncommon. We INTP-types are unending streams of consciousness. It is so easy for us to flow and wander into unknown terrain. Too often, We find ourselves alone.

However, in your problem, you hold the very solution. Where does a river inevitably flow? To the ocean. Likewise, allow your spirit to be free and traverse whatever path it may. You will find that you are both your own individual river and part of the greater INTP-ocean. We are all alone together.

Reason I love money is because it's how to get things done. The more money I get, the more I can put towards whatever plan I've got at the time. Incessant planning of things that only matter to me is an issue, and no matter how many times I succeed, it only provides temporary relief.

The idea of "succeeding" at life is endemic to me, because the king would go mad with nothing left to conquer. So yeah, I love money, but I never allow myself to get too much.

Meanwhile INTJs get their rocks off akin to ejaculation over successfully proving points or reaching an understanding with another person

>INTP

All checks out...

INFPs are your average daydreamers shut-ins.
I wouldn't be surprised if an important amount of people (certainly above the 4%) on Cred Forums were INFPs.

>while INTJ's have nothing to spend it on.
Damn, son. You just described my life. I make way more money than I spend and as a result I randomly order a bunch of books, memorabilia or other stuff I'm interested in because I literally have no idea how to spend it all...

You have quiote a shallow understanding of Jungian typology if you believe NF's are all about "muh feels", there is a very large difference for example between an INFP and an INFJ.

INFPs generally fit the bill of 'muh feels', but the INFJ has the ability to disregard them completely; the INFJ's dominant Ni and tertiary Ti mean that their internal world can exist entirely detatched from "muh feels", their feeling comes through with their Fe, in that they feel they must impart upon the masses their internal insights as to inform others, and it can also manifest as wishing to help others but determining how to best do this is a completely detached process.

Fe and Se is how they externalize their inner contemplative insights, or their external experiences may then inform their detached contemplative process.

Of course the INFJ is still flawed, and often believes or takes seemingly unreasonable actions, but to say they are a "muh feels" type is to entirely misunderstand that the two letters "NF" do not denote anything of great descriptive value.

This channel has great breakdowns of each type beyond the superficial MBTI type descriptions. (youtube.com/channel/UCmDcT_Pujk8vOcxk_IcnxtQ/videos)

P.S. The Führer was an INFJ, no one could question his ability to inspire his people, no one could doubt his ability to lead, nor that he was conerned with "long term issues".

RARE
A
R
E

Most INTPs don't care about money since we usually don't spend much

>You try and decipher everything you absorb as if it has some grand deeper meaning. Even something mundane turns into conflict with your type. It's over analysis to the extreme and quite frankly it's annoying to most of us.

Trust me, your oversimplification of the world annoys us even more. Just because the world isn't the way you want it to be doesn't mean you should change it to suit your needs.

Oh, and there's no such thing as "over analysis", i think your type is quick to act and mildly insecure about your rushed conclusions, its why ENTJ's tend to gravitate towards us.

>We are all alone together.
>alone together

best possible introvert

This is a good post Rarebro, I think we all needed some of that advice. Thanks, fampai. I'll try to stay strong.

Wrong, the most compatible with ENTJ is INFP or INTP, when for INTJ is either ENFP or ENTP.

>INTP-T
what does the T mean?

>Taken the test multiple times before, always INTP
>Take the test now, INFP
What does it mean anons? What went wrong?

Whats a good test site guys?
Wanna send it to a friend.

Always INTP-T

INTJ will never kiss someone's ass to get that position. Usually quite the opposite and so people hate us. That's why.

I specifically reverse searched the image you posted towards me and found the source artist, and picked one in turn, thinking you might find that level of effort at odds with my simplistic hostility

It's a fucking leaf named Robert Gonsalves if you were curious

Is the personality test in the OP better than picture related?

Also, INFP cuck reporting in.

Maybe your personality is fluid or dynamic

Have to admit I have dropped out to become NEET at the moment and I dont have expensive tastes so my cash goes far. I also live in my head so i'm a walking cliche as far as INTP goes.

What I want to know is:
Why hasnt natural selection got rid of us INTPs already? We arent that bothered about women, we havent got riches and were autistic so why are we still here?

>project manager

Pffthahahaha, how does it feel being a literal cuck?

I work for the single greatest car dealer in the world, and I'm in one of the richest states in the country. The city I live in is absurdly rich and the cars sell themselves. I'm just a pretty face that takes the normies money.

You on the other hand probably have to deal with shit corporate people who will vote you the moment you show any weakness. And if not that, you're probably just some hipster working for a startup company that has no real staying power.

Artist are a fucking scoruge on society, do real art like renissance paintings, your nu male obese girl peeing buulshit is not art, it's pretentious garbage.

t. ENTJ

This.
I'm too an INTJ and I almost mastered faking it, so much that it's niw a habit to smile at people. Before everyone told me I'm being rude. You just have to change face expression as if you care and ask stupid questions even if you already know the answer i.e. How was your day, what are you doing, Don't you think it's too hot etc.

>Most INTPs don't care about money since we usually don't spend much
Agreed. Plus we're totally aware that there just isn't a lot of money to go around now adays. So we're content.

I think it means that you're more turbulent than assertive, the last bar

Stop caring about other people.

dude, I -do- have an annoying pun for everything. I can't stop, it's like a developmental disorder.

also I got a career in contract negotiation so I'm pretty buttpleased with how it ended up

Feels.

I think the reason so many INTPs are on Cred Forums is because we like challenging and different opinions and scenarios, Cred Forums provides that without the tiresome sociaization part.

Don;t get me wrong, I meet new people all the time, but after every party I have to just listen to music, lurk and stay at home for at least 2 days.

Please don't mix social anxiety with introvertion, people often have both, but some of us can actually be sociable, but it's tiring.

Ok, "muh feels" was too simplistic. But Hitler was very much utopian. The N does imply they are concerned with the greater society and it's future and that they can think about it abstractly, but by "muh feels" I just mean they are concerned with the wellbeing of the society/tribe over all other concerns. These people really care.

>INTP

Can confirm this. Dream girl is some overly analytical, laid back and sarastic woman with an intellectually excitable side. Could spend all day drinking coffee and constantly chattering about some mutual topic of interest. God damn

ENTP master race reporting
how can others even compete

Lol you alright senpai. I pronounce some ENTJ's to be free of the gas chambers on day of rope

>Why hasnt natural selection got rid of us INTPs already?
I guess it's because we are good first mates for leader-types.

T=Turbulent - (Absolute madman) - so nervous, unconfident but creative

Its opposite is A=Assertive - Self-assured, confident but conventional etc.

Is turbulent always worse than being assertive regardless of personality type?

Aww I wanna be ISFJ. he looks like he's having a fun time. Stupid INTP...

>INTP wojak
Accurate.

I'm an INFP, never felt ashamed of it though some people did ridicule me for being too much of a dreamer but fuck that, we're freaking Kafkas >:(

INTP here, can confirm this is all true for me.

-T are both more anxious AND mosre perfectionist/success driven.

So no, it's not always worse

That and a lot of other types would probably be turned off by how disagreeable people on here are, and would have no interest in the topics.

How many people not on Cred Forums actually take a real interest in Philosophy, Politics, Economics and Law? These are NT topics so obviously NT's are drawn here.

ISTJ here

ENTJs are literally borderline if not outright sociopaths. They unnerve the fuck out of me.

Sup googles

>you were friendly, but secretly plotting my ilk's demise via gas chamber

Too real man, too fuckin real with that INFJ shit
The sick part is I like it

Yep. Got me down to tee

thanks friends

I get the sense this site was designed by an INTJ lul