SWEET HOLY FUCK 10D CHESS MASTER AT IT AGAIN

All you tax return niggers TOOK THE BAIT

>Trump leaks his own taxes from his office
>Under the law Bill clinton signed into law
Donald Pays next to NOTHING for 20 Years
>Hillary cannot defend this, and shows she is a big business insider
>media takes the bait and makes a big deal, illegally obtaining and distributing his tax returns
>Trump sues the fuck out of NYT and all Media outlets that spread his information
>media is once again his little bitch

articles.latimes.com/1993-07-27/news/mn-17513_1_real-estate-industry-s-support

Can you even comprehend the levels at which this man operates? How does he do it? Will Hillary Take the bait at the next debate and get completely raped live on television?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/02/new-york-times-paid-no-taxes-2014/
wsj.com/articles/why-does-the-irs-need-guns-1466117176
youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU
taxdebthelp.com/tax-problems/tax-audit/irs-audit-statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=hKLuRxQvscA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping for insight

Your insight is
>Trump sues the fuck out of NYT and all Media outlets that spread his information
takes years and he's already lost the election by then by being a massive hypocrite.

Which law did Bill sign that allows Trump to do this?

May take years, doesn't change the fact that it will put them out of business, thats enough to scare the piss into them.

They want to fuck with me? Okay, I can play hardball too, Biased media. Lets see if they take my bait

i'm just sitting back
watching the show
comfy/10

did you even read the article? It explains it.

The one thing that confuses me is everyone including trump says rich dont pay enough taxes.
And people are surprised? I dont like the guy, but hes not an idiot, he doesnt have to pay, who would do any different in his position?
Hilldawg is last person who should be pointing fingers, isnt she in The same tax bracket?

i see where his energy comes from. I have never been so amped in my life until im in a state of revenge or anger.

I can imagine him up at 3 a.m. giggling to himself as he posts on twitter waiting for the MSN to pickup his leaked documents.

noon the next day the story breaks. Trump lets out a WHOOOOOOOOH and cracks his knuckles before penning paperwork to file lawsuits.

Each day that passes is another metaphorical inch more that his trump train barrels down their MSN tunnel with no brakes.

>pol is this deluded

>much of the media has to declare bankruptcy
>Trump News/Tv (or whatever the rumor was) comes in perfectly timed to fill the gap

She is, but she launders most of her money in her foundation. It's why most turbo elite rich fags always start charities or some "nonprofit"

Can Trump really sue them for releasing this if hes the one who gave it to them in the first place?

lol whatever you have to pretend is gonna happen

He will most likely wait til after the election to sue them so he can profit even if he loses. It'll most likely hurt him if he starts it up now.

no lol when is the last time you heard about a major media outlet getting sued for reporting on leaked documents?

>I don't like the guy, but hes not an idiot, he doesn't have to pay, who would do any different in his position?
This. They act like the US government is a charity. If you have extra money, paying extra taxes is the last place you or anyone would spend it.

Gawker?

Nice leddit meme CTR cuck, you nigger faggots aren't even subtle.

>revealing your liberal political agenda on an indonesian kike smashing forum

l2shitpost, Lmaoing @ ur life family

It's fun playing pretend, user! :3
i often pretend im a girl

did hulk hogan give them the sex tape? also sex tapes and tax returns are kind of apples and oranges anyways

>Bill clinton

what else hillary stands no chance of election because bill lying under oath too?

liberals wont give a fuck

just like you guys dont care that trump, like hillary, is a proven kike

he leaked them himself, however they cannot prove he actually did.

This has, and will continue to be a "leak from the inside".

This is tremendous, leaking sex tapes can get a company dissolved. Imagine illegally obtaining and illegally distributing someones tax returns.

That is a federal crime, and the media is totally fucked.

>Trump leaks his own taxes from his office
>media takes the bait and makes a big deal, illegally obtaining and distributing his tax returns

Wouldn't that mean that Trump deliberately released his taxes, making it legal to redistribute?

These mental gymnastics.
holy shit.

This.

Can someone start putting Buschemi eyes on Clinton? I feel it's going to go viral, especially if Trump retweets it, the late night shows are going to pick it up. Whoever invents Buschemi Clinton will become a celebrity and will be able to work anywhere as a graphics designer.

Also, if Alec Baldwin a cuck now or did he do it for the lulz?

You can't prove he did it.
And the fact people have already said t was leaked to them self incriminates for holding documents they should have in their possession lawfully.

gg no re

>he leaked them himself
why do you keep talking about this made up scenario like it already happened?

Of course, thats the grey area. Hes going to have to maintain that they were stolen, and how are they going to prove that he did in fact leak them?

John Miller is back! And he's releasing trumps taxes!

Yes.

He did didn't leak it though, like these morons want everyone to believe.
>taxes posted online
>90 minutes late to PA rally for damage control
>goes off script and drops spaghetti
I would hate to be in his company for that 90 minutes. Kellyanne Conway must be tired of his shit by now.

I doubt she'll last one more week.

Look at the work Baldwin did on 30 rock, and tell me he's not 110% cucked.

taxes are liberal cuckoldry. No true alpha male pays them.

>Hillary cannot defend this, and shows she is a big business insider

She isn't her husband, though. This will be a hard sell to voters because her policies are more left than Bill's

Most likely a liberal shitskin you're talking to, they don't read. They take everything at face value.
Regurgitated opinions are easier to use than havng to mentally form your own. That's hard work mane

Commenters on liberal yahoo comments seemed somewhat impressed by Trump actually, nobody said they would pay more taxes then they owned and instead blamed the tax system itself and government waste.

You're delusional if you think she wasn't a part of it. They are BOTH FUCKING LAWYER POLITICANS.

Average Joe will put it together dumb shit.

Cred Forums is delusional as fuck

>being this babby tier in the /mischief/ department

This is woman tier logic. You are either some used up fat post-wall 30+ year old woman with unfulfilled lives or you are turbo cuckolds.

>Regurgitated opinions are easier to use than havng to mentally form your own
says the Cred Forums trump supporter lol

But he's going to win. Hillary is pathetic.

>He did didn't leak it though, like these morons want everyone to believe.
That's what Trump wants you to believe, so glad you bought into it ;)

They're hypocrites too.

Even if Trump loses, the absolute thrashing he's given to the media, and the exposure of the corruptness is enough to set this country on the right path

Can someone post the comic of Trump playing 4D with Hillary?

>He did didn't leak it though, like these morons want everyone to believe.

Do you think this might be what was stolen when Hillary's goons broke into one of Trump's HQs one night? Roger Stone admitted it on Twitter

The lulz lad. Impersonating the god emperor will become a crime punishable by death soon. That fat fuck would risk everything for the lulz

yes, but they can't prove he released them

He lays the trap and they walk right into it, every. fucking. time.

"...no!"

That's literally your response. Maybe you should stick to your own shitty monkey colony's politics and leave the adult business to the Americans. Nothing personal, kid.

Do you honestly think the average voter is going to sympathize with the idea that a billionaire is evading taxes for 20 years is somehow an honorable thing? Meanwhile average (honest) americans pay their meager taxes each and every year. This isn't 4D chess, people outside of this hugbox don't play these mental gymnastics. Trump is finished.

He's never gonna make it you NEET cucks

you are a fucking idiot

HANG THE JOURNALISTS

BOMB THEIR OFFICES

KILL THEM ALL

oh yeah, NYT is absolutely fucked.

Good, Let them fail, i've hated that kike of a newspaper since i was born.

This is better.

The 7th Hells become your 7th haven
Rose of redemption but a thorn in your side

THE FIRE RISES

what a reasonable stance to take

What are you talking about?
Everybody knows your country is rigged and corrupt as shit.
>hurr durr knowing is half the battle
Your people doesn't give a shit, they just want to live long enough to see the next iphone release.

She can just blow it off as "That was my husband, not me." and then twist it into a moral issue.

I don't see how this is 35D Candy Land.

26D UNDERWATER ZERO GRAVITY REVERSE CHECKERS

I don't know if the average person would think that way. Got to remember that not everyone is a blindly loyal Trump cultist. I think they did this too early though, these hits work for like a week and then a major event happens and Trump goes back up. We'll see. Hillary's done worse, it's worth remembering.

Haha I can picture Trump doing this.

>says all the time that Bill will help her, will handle the economy, etc.

she can't have it both ways

they think hillary is responsible for his affairs, i guess they think she's also responsible for his policy decisions?

>not realizing that the laws that Bill Clinton passed were designed for big businesses to no not pay taaxes

>paying taxes when you dont have too

EVERY big business does this, they just want to make trump look bad. Even the NYT, who illegally distributed his tax returns, hasn't paid taxes since 2014

>see the tax plan that started with her husband! its a mess.I plan to fix that with my tax plan. Im going to make america great again!

MSM complaining about Trump not paying federal income tax (perfectly legal) yet completely ignore Hillary's illegal money laundering.

>Media says
>Forming unique opinions
:^(

Delete this and shut the fuck up. We can let """her""" hear of this.

literally everyone would do this if they could get away with it
this isn't mental gymnastics at all

>t. ahmed

>Canada
Fuck off.

How is she not responsible for his affairs?

People that are still on the fence at this point aren't going to be swayed by the "muh rich man at fault for paying the required amount of tax" meme
Trump isn't going to win the Hillary supporters, Hillary isn't going to win the Trump supporters, it's only the people in the middle that are at play right now.

In the article it states that bill and congress agreed on a tax break during their revision on a budget. Not exactly a law but I understand that for every new president, a choice must be nade for what the federal budget should be. Bill and congress agreed on a budget that let real estate developers in particular, pay less tax or become exempt.

Tax experts here said that the Clinton White House agreed to the tax break to win the influential commercial real estate industry's support for the rest of the budget. Clinton, facing tight votes on the budget in both House and Senate, has been scrambling for support from an array of groups and has shown a willingness to compromise on many elements of his budget in return.

>"Industry officials insisted that they did not cut any specific deal with the White House. But they acknowledge that the tax break was critical to their decision to support the budget. "Would we have supported the President's budget without this?" said a spokesman for the National Realty Committee. "Tough question."

Greentext taken from article.

because she isn't him? is this really a concept you're having trouble with?

Not at all surprised a Syrup Nigger would say something like this.

Pic related, no one cares about you.

Ever heard the word "accomplice"? It's a legal term, look it up.

Why are there so many leftist shills on this board?

>trumpcucks think they can win because they can manipulate online polls

Wow I'm going to be laughing my ass here in a few months

Remember the kind of people we're dealing with.

These are the people who don't care that Bill was accused of rape over a dozen times but hang onto the rape claim that was dropped last year for Trump.

These are the people who don't care that Hillary was involved in Watergate on crack with the DNC scandal.

These are the people who genuinely don't care that Hillary put the nation's security at risk and lied under oath about it almost 8 times.

These are the people who don't care about the Iran deal, Benghazi, and Hillary voting to be involved in the middle east.

This won't change the minds of Hillary voters and people who are caught in the middle are too stupid to understand Trump's point. I don't think this will have the effect we want.

paid shills and Mods not doing their jobs senpai

>lost the election
bro no one gives a shit if he pays taxes or not. This country has been run by crooks for the past 40 years. The FED has stolen TRILLIONS from future generations.

The big difference between Trump and Hillary's taxes, he used legal means to obtain a lower tax rate, she funneled her donations which were in exchange for State Dept favors through a fraudulent charity, which is of course, tax exempt.

The entire IRS is corrupt, its a fucking JOKE. Look how many companies get away with paying 0% effective tax rate outright. Boeing, Xerox, Goldman Sachs, Google, Facebook, Amazon. But the IRS looks the other way because these companies are friendly to the Obama regime.

Meanwhile Trump gets audited every year like clockwork and they never find shit.

Are you high? That's not how people see it. Even if they say otherwise. They are linked. That's what matters.

We are not looking to win over the far left. We are looking to take the moderates.

I can't believe this is a real place.

The beautiful thing about them not knowing whether he leaked them or someone else is that they're spinning headlines about them without disclosure that he leaked them. The ball was in their court and they took the shot too soon.

A true alpha male would never execute others for bantering or mockery. Anyone with self-confidence know it's flattery and can laugh at themselves and encourage others to have a laugh too. A good emperor wants his people to laugh, whether it's with or at him, it doesn't matter.

Fat fucks like Kim Jung Un who are beta losers need to have their uncles executed because they can't handle the heat.

>that greentext media narrative
wew
He was late because the weather was terrible. Heli pilot didn't want to land at all he wanted to go back to the airport.

Trump's operating in God mode outside of the time and space we know.

i dont think you're using the right word lol, accomplice is this one. affairs are not illegal (also she didn't help him commit them)

Liberals only read headlines

Is Trump's ex wife responsible for his affairs?

see again
>and people who are caught in the middle are too stupid to understand Trump's point

Trump needs a bomb shell; a block buster that'll completely destroy Hillary. This is too complicated for retarded moderates and they'll only focus on "OMG TRUMP AVOIDED TAXES" instead of his actual point.

He needs something like Hillary stabbing someone and slitting their throat on Camera.

>Evading taxes
>"Why aren't you paying more than what the law says you should nr paying?"

t. Shill

>used to get paid
>wake me up

I don't think you realize just how FED UP people are with the Federal government, specifically the IRS. He's a hero in many eyes, the IRS is corrupt beyond measure.

Digits will confirm trump 35d multi dimensional human trafficking chess polo

Yea one is a federal offence to publish without consent

>

roger stone was behind forged but true killian memo leak that got bush the destroyer appointed pres

MSM settles out of court, so you dont.

Except Hillary was very active at the time in legislation, like pushing the three strikes law she now so fervently condemns. There is simply no way she wasn't involved in this, yet defended her husband's raping of 13 women and stole 200k worth of shit from the white house after they were kicked out.

>affair
You mean the brutal rape of 19 women over 30 years going all the way back to when Bill was a Rhodes scholar at Oxford and raped a girl.

I guess all 19 women are liars, if you believe Hillary.

He was able to avoid taxes thanks to Clinton

>Look how many companies get away with paying 0% effective tax rate outright. Boeing, Xerox, Goldman Sachs, Google, Facebook, Amazon.

The New York Times:

What delicious irony!

>letting people make fun of you

cuck

Did Trump's ex wife write and push laws from a position of power?

>Trump
>accepting a settlement
LOL
Nah he would drag this shit into open court.

American psychology

>I pay taxes
>He doesn't because hes rich and can evade them (therefore he doesn't give a fuck about other americans, me included)
>Hes a great man!

Even if you hate Hillary... seriously? By the moment he said he didn't payed because hes smart he called you all fools lol.

Only cucks pay high taxes

Smart people look to ways to pay less taxes

Hello newfriend!

Donald Trump is not only going to win, but he will become the world's first trillionaire. The fucking madman has done it. Make America Great Again!

Did Trump's ex-wife cover up over a dozen rapes spanning 30 years using mafia style intimidation tactics and connections with the media to shame and vilify the victims?

I am working class and pay as lityle as possible and infact would pay nothing if i could getcaway with it.

This is the common mans thinking

Your btfo

The coolest part is Bill is in on the joke. The last thing he wants is that crazy old coot he married becoming POTUS and killing his legacy.

Trump has all angles covered.

>The last thing he wants is that crazy old coot he married becoming POTUS and killing his legacy.

Pic related.

Are you telling me that the american low class is tax free (or close)?

>lives in a shithole
>has shitty ideas

Go figure.

Why would ANYONE voluntarily give away money to basically be burned in an incinerator?

Hillary's too slimy to touch anything directly.

Important to remember this quote from huge Hill-dawg supporter (and one of the richest men in America) billionaire Warren Buffett:

>"I will not pay a dime more of individual taxes than I owe, and I won't pay a dime more of corporate taxes than we owe."

>being deeply bothered by an ant biting you
>being such a manlet that someone joking about your tiny hands triggers you and you get all red-faced upset and on the verge on tears

The majority of the people you described in the post are the rabid supporters Hillary has. I know this because I live in the liberal hell hole that is Maryland. But I understand your point, keep in mind moderates are slowly waking up to what is happening.

I agree he needs a bombshell.

If a bombshell is going to be dropped it needs to be no more than two weeks out from November, that is not enough time for Clinton's damage control to be effective. She has the uncanny ability to dodge what would sink most people, but time it right and she won't be able to react well enough. We are still waiting on an October surprise, and the polls are oversampling democrats. We still have a little over a month, expect a very interesting few weeks.

You got it all wrong.

>I pay taxes
>90% of it is wasted on graft, gibsmedats, subsidy, grants etc
>Trump uses legal means to pay less taxes to a corrupt IRS
>He's a great man

I think you're missing the context here. Back in 2011 the IRS got busted for harassing conservative companies and NGOs with non-stop audits. This is EXTREMELY illegal. Part of why Nixon was impeached is because in addition to the Watergate burglary, he kept a list of about 100 names he wanted the IRS to terrorize.

JUST FOR THE LIST, he got in trouble. The IRS not only had a list of THOUSANDS of names, they acted on it. Over a span of 2 years they ruined the lives of ANYONE who stood up against Obama, namely Tea Partiers. Of course, only the IRS chair got in trouble, not Obama himself. Even though it's fucking impossible he didn't know this was happening.

holy fuck

24 interdimensional Chess.

she did help bill cover up his rapes, so she is a criminal accomplice . at the very least accessory after the fact, also coercion or intimidation, which is a crime, and that also interferes with an investigation which is another crime.

I get that. My point is normies and retarded moderates won't get Trump's point that Clinton allowed it to happen. They'll only see the headlines that say, "TRUMP AVOIDED TAXES FOR 20 YEARS!"

Trump needs something that's yuge against Hillary and Hillary alone.

>a Huehuenigger taxsplaining americans

I dont even think you guys pay taxes either, are you a shoe cobbler or something Pablo?

Yes, the common man HATES taxes. Only the socialist cucks want all the taxes levied on the rich so they can get free handouts.

Pork n cheese psychology

>Corrupt insider politicians write laws regarding big business not needing to pay federal tax
>therefore the rational thing to do is give up money thar isn't legally obligated to the federal goverment as to continue to line the pockets of said corrupt politicians

Yep

>STOP HERB
So Bill is against dude weed lmao?

o shi-

Because if hes giving a relief to higher income people, you fags will eventually take most of the load. Unless he fucks up the deficit.

>Nvm, Trump magically summons money out of tin air

IS THIS REAL?

you people will need to understand the distinction between donald trump the person and Trump the business , when he is speaking about his business he is speaking as a corporate entity.
when he says i didn't pay tax because i am smart what he is saying is 'my company didn't pay tax because i have a lot of smart accountants and tax lawyers.' this shit is really hard for a lot of shills to understand but it is how the real world works.

In portugal IRS starts at 15% for the low class and peaks at 48% for the high class. Everyone must pay also an extra 20% for social security.

Thats what we get for having no natural ressources or any industry left (thx kraut scum).

Yeah, we know a thing or two about taxes.

God fucking damnit not only is that bitch dead, she was fucking hideious.

It's not 11D chess at this point. He moved his rook right next to their king and said "check", so they took his pawn out.

They think Trump is responsible for his tweets, I guess they also think he's responsible for his meme decisions

Liberal Hypocrisy at work

He lays traps as he walks. Its almost an unconscious biological response. This is why we have saints or heroes in legends and pagan mythology. The character itself is an expression of the natural world. Even sublimated and hyperbolized. The root of truth is there. Superstition cannot compare.

What's even going on in this election?

Test

almost half of americans don't pay tax, it's an unconstitutional tax (taxation without representation) , the only legal income tax is on capital gains. the irs just bullies people and hopes they give them money, either that or say it's (((patriotic))) to pay income tax.

>10D
more like 42D. Trump just disproved superstring theory

it is truly beautiful to watch.

She is fucked.

>unconstitutional tax (taxation without representation)
KEKWHUT? Congress is definitely a circle jerk, but it is a circle jerk that determines the tax rates paid by the same WalMart Shoppers who choose the majority.

>what kind of an absolute madman would leak his own tax returns?

bruh

the 16th amendment was never ratified. you don't have to pay your income tax if you don't want to, maybe you should actually research your country and it's laws.

-1/2D interdimensional convertible mahjong

He's lowering every bracket, not just the top one and the corporate rate. And yes, money does magically appear out of thin air, or rather, wealth does. That's capitalism. Every voluntary exchange of goods and services for money creates new wealth.

You're an idiot he doesn't say that
He would put tax incentives and cut in place for the wealthy so they will want to do business here
He will remove income tax for Americans making less than 37.5K single, 75% for joint
While also decreasing he income tax for the remaining 2 brackets above
He wants to close loop holes that allow companies 10x the size of his to do the same thing
Trade needs changed to right now if an American company that produces and makes their product here moves to Mexico they win
The company pays less money to works and ships to the US duty and restriction free while paying a 16% vat(sales tax)
But if we ship to Mexico we pay a tariff that varies
The trade deficit was $0 for 15 years up to 1993 now it's $91 billion
We spend a difference in trade of $91 billion buying from Mexico
The avengers Mexican wage is $3
It's American counter part's wage is $18
ALL THIS WAS DONE BY THE FIRST CLINTON ADMIN AND WHY WE ARE FUCKED

lol @ the sonic n tails

This is a battle that cannot be won by Clinton. She cannot use this anymore in the next debate because her assumptions where way off

>trump hides his taxes because he doesn't want you to see how cheap he is

>the 16th amendment was never ratified.
Yeah no, Leaf.

Yes, it was never ratified, but as Mao said all power grows from the barrel of a gun - and the IRS has both more guns and more money than most people.

Robbery is illegal too, but sometimes it's safer to fork over your wallet than get shot and have your wallet taken anyway.

but the IRS can't audit or go after over 100 million americans. the best they do is send out letters requesting you to mail them back about the money you owe them, legally if you respond to a letter from the irs or a collection agency via mail you are entering into a contract with them, which then gives them the right to pursue the matter.

the IRS doesn't have any guns ;) you will be ok.

pay your tax if you have capital gains tho, that is a legal tax

I've seen this play before!The MSM keeps playing right into it.
>Trump calls on Russia to help with a criminal investigation into Shillary.
>MSM is all up in arms calling him a traitor,and to be arrested.
>Trump played the media knowing calling on Russia for help would show Clinton signed a direct law and treaty with Russia to help with criminal investigations when called upon.
>Once again Trump releases his take returns.
>Is able to dodge taxes legally thanks to another law passed by none other than Bill Clinton himself.
>MSM lays all blame onto Trump because BC's law allowed it.
>Hillary,in the senate for 30 years,doesn't change her husband's legislation nor submit her own legislation to change laws she supposedly has a plan for.
>Hillary is proven to be a political hack.
>MSM .and liberals are still sucking her invisible dick.

How much further can this go?

The famous hacker Anonymous hacked the US

Im glad you didn't take that bullshit lying down.

Burguers must live in some Disney pseudo-ancap world where the fucking taxes are paid voluntarily and not in a mandatory fashion lool. And they have the audacity of talking trash of the standard of living of others. Well, at least their debt keeps counting. It doesnt last forever, its just a delayed crysis. No wonder china is gaining prominence!

if you do something like that you will be fined for wasting the IRS's time. Im not baiting you. It literally says that on their website.

> link me

My name aient google i dont give links

>because her assumptions where way off
She claimed he was not paying income taxes and if this info is true she was right. She's going to use this to her advantage, despite being the cause.

all the way to the stars. the god emperor has risen and we shall be his astartes

But the IRS *can* put a lien on assets and simply take the money. Then one has to contest the seizure with lawyers - which cost even more money.

And IRS agents do indeed have guns (including AR-15's). Not all do, since most Americans are docile and compliant, but make enough trouble and the ones with guns will pay a visit.

"Why Does The IRS Need Guns?" - WSJ
wsj.com/articles/why-does-the-irs-need-guns-1466117176

you have seen nothing yet, kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU

taxdebthelp.com/tax-problems/tax-audit/irs-audit-statistics

the irs audits less that 2% of the population each year (corporate audits are around 13% but thats different)

IRS Audit Rates by Income Level for Individuals (2014)
No adjusted gross income - $50,000-$74,999
Percentage of Total Returns Filed - 13.12%
Percentage of Returns Audited - 0.53%

ohhh that irs is scarrrrryyyyyyyyyy

also it's the OIG referenced in that article, not the average IRS cuck

seriously is this real?

>unironically being a trump fanboy
lmao

Didn't Trump say he took MAGA from when Bill said it?

is there a bill number i can cite for this particular tax loophole?

It's not that Trump's a genius... it's that Hillary is stupid.

Why would he keep his tax returns in a Texas campaign HQ?

Unless he knew they were breaking in that night and purposefully had them convienently left out

youtube.com/watch?v=hKLuRxQvscA

everyone who ever doubted Trump
BTFO
B
T
F
O

doubles for TRUMP!!!!

lol

420D Hungry Hippos

Hulk Hogan sued Gawker when his leaked sex tape was published

Yep one is highly more sensitive personal data and one is simply just embarrassing. Guess which one the law takes more seriously.

does anyone, outside the democratic party, even care about trump's tax returns?

Absolutely not.

Nah, the democrats keep clinging to it because it's the last thing they have... and Trump has just shoved it up their asses

>Read this in a 1940's war propaganda film announcer voice
I agree with all the points but we should take this win humbly.

This election is a legacy itself holy shit
Praise KEK for the victory is ours!

>Leaf doesn't know about Gawker.

so when you take a $900mill loss, do they still tax you 48%? :^)

NYT prints article that Trump paid no taxes.

Oops:

>May take years, doesn't change the fact that it will put them out of business
Hoho, the naivete is stunning

>Mfw if Trump wins he will trick the other nations of the world into becoming America

> but we should take this win humbly.
nah, we're below that.

May I save?

>New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani defended Trump on Sunday, telling NBC News’ Meet the Press that Trump was a “genius” in business who was simply doing what the tax code allows every American to do by counting losses against tax liabilities, and bouncing back from failure to success.
If he's simply doing what the tax code allows, why is he a genius for it? If his accountants handle it for him, why is he a genius for it? If he had to take a ~$1billion loss to not pay taxes, why is he a genius for it? What is genius about being in the red $916mil and subsequently not generating enough taxable income for the following 18 years that your effective tax rate is 0?

It would have actually been more clever to say to claim that it's "normal" than to claim that it's somehow genius.

Genius makes it sound like it was some deliberate plan. "Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna lose $916 million, then I won't have to pay taxes for almost two decades." That's not exactly the type of cunning I want from a person, that's just sounds shady.

He's a genius for waiting this long, waiting for the suspense to build up about his taxes, and "leaking" this to the salivating media.
Now, they're liable to be sued because he didn't give them explicit permission to broadcast his 1995 taxes.

everyone calls steve jobs a genius, but he didn't make the iphone.

>Trump suing someone and winning
Nah.

July 27, 1993

did the internet even exist in 1993

>If he had to take a ~$1billion loss to not pay taxes, why is he a genius for it

Did he or did "his accountants" make it appear so?

>that denial
Ohoho I see someone doesn't realize illegally distributing someone's taxes is a crime and if they aren't prosecuted then they will be liable to pay a hefty settlement cost.

Can confirm my parents were audited. They dont own a business and are low middle class and have always paid taxes. That year my dad posted negative about obongo all the time the IRS refused to release tax returns for about 9 months. Then the next year the IRS said they owe $6000 even though they made the same.

No. And we don't care about Miss Universe. It's a pathetic attempt at distraction by the MSM.

You're correct that it's probably not considered "genius", although you do have to be pretty intelligent about when you want to realize losses to offset your gains. On the other side of the token, if you want to criticize Giuliani for not calling what Trump did "normal", you have to apply the same criticism to Hillary for making this an issue at all.

She wants to tax an entrepreneur's losses??

This is Trump's strongest point:

Democrats increase wealth of government by increasing taxes. That's like increasing the wealth of your company by lowering wages of your employees.

That's the easy way to make money

Trump is offering lowering of taxes (increases of wages using that analogy) and make better deals for our country (getting new accounts making company more successful using analogy).

That's the hard but better way to increase the wealth of a nation.... And the federal government.

He knows this as a businessman. Hillary is clueless, she only knows increasing taxes.

It's like you guys don't even go to full pol

trump has access to time travel. that is the only logical explanation

>She wants to tax an entrepreneur's losses??

Except for people like her Son in Law who is a (failed) Hedge Fund manager.

His fund lost 90% of it's value. (wonder where the money went...)

God Emperor cant be stumped by puny mortals

just how many gallons of trumps cum have you consumed today? it effects your judgement son.

I see you've been in the Barron threads as well.

>just how many gallons of trumps cum have you consumed today?

Trump cums by the gallon?

He truly is a God...

>Under the law Bill clinton signed into law
Keikakudoori

>under a law Bill Clinton signed into law

GG Hillary.

You know none of this matters, right? Literally irrelevant. Nobody is going to look beyond the superficial fact that he didn't pay taxes.

Nobody fucking cares about what "law" he used. Hillary won't say anything in the debate, she doesn't need to. He's BTFO. Millions of people are eating this message on TV.

I WANNA BE IN THE VAN TOO

KILL THE POLITICIANS

GET THEIR KIDS TOO

>STOP HER Cred Forums

it's funny how plebeian burgers think wealthy people pay the same kind of taxes like themselves

>In an interview Monday, Feinstein said she supported the provision because it was badly needed by the struggling real estate industry in California.

Probably the best part.

>Let's play some 4D nonlinear politics instead.
>Where do I put the delegates?
>Don't you mean when?

Which is why people need to keep dropping redpills all over the internet you pessimistic faggot. And what happens when he brings it up during the debate live?

who funds the government