Hill fags on suicide watch

Nate Silver is now predicting this as a legitimate scenario. Gary "just fuck my shit up" Johnson.

>blue NH

Holy shit how is this even possible he should drop out of the race.

Looks good, except Trump will probably take NH or Colorado one or the other.

This would be delicious.

yeah, and

In this absurd outcome it would go to Congress and ultimately Trump, right?

lmaooo

>blue Michigan
>blue Virginia
>blue New York
...stopped reading.

Would they vote for Trump in this scenario?

I think that's a toss up scenario. Many Republican senators could likely vote for Clinton because they're part of the same globalist cabal.

Actually, the Congress would probably vote Johnson. Generally, both candidates are so despised by their own parties and the general population, that any congressman seeking re-election would logically have to vote for the 3rd party, though that depends on their state.

lol, do you really think NY will go red??

Michigan and NY are going to go for Clinton. Virginia is closer than anyone expected but still likely to go Clinton. There are just too many people in Northern and Eastern VA who depend on the federal government to not.

Nobody is voting for johnson

This makes no difference. Trump still needs one more state to win. If he takes all of Maine though, he wins if Johnson cops NM.

last I checked; clinton was still up by five points senpai

>Michigan
>Hillary

I know nigs normally vote dem, but Trump is gonn win MI for sure

Johnson will get 0 electoral votes and 1% popular tops

Why do people keep saying this?
Where are the polls that put Trump ahead?

Thoughts on PA? It's looking obscenely close. Clinton's numbers with blacks are pretty bad for a Democrat, and Trump is annihilating her with the middle class.

Meant to reply to

Except new mexico apparently

You're retarded. Democrats will all vote for Clinton, for certain. The only question is whether Republicans will all get behind Trump or if enough will swap sides to give Clinton a win.

But this is all pointless speculation since Trump is likely to win NH and win out right.

Actually, me and a bunch of my degenerate friends in CA are voting for him, so take those words of yours and have your proctologist shove them in your area of his expertise.

As if. Doesn't the Libertarian party have like 0 hispanic/indian american support? (those guys who make up lots of New Mexican population).

God willing Ron Paul will have his revenge.

>Degenerates in CA voting for dude weed what is a leppo man

Not surprising

NH is a traditionally red state

The chance of NY going red is like Texas going blue. It won't happen. At least not in our lifetime.

yummy. pic related.

New Hampshire has always been a battleground state.

Why do you guys only cite to Nate Silver when it's in your favor?

Sad.

NM isn't dumb enough to vote for Johnson.

>CO
>blue

If the country is feeling the Johnson to such a degree that he could actually win a state, every swing state will go to Trump. He take more votes from Clinton

Well we're sure as hell not going to vote for the WASP or the statist witch. Still prefer McAfee though.

This

The guy is a fucking retarded hack who has no idea what he's doing, it doesn't matter what his prediction is, it shouldn't ever be used as evidence by anyone

DOD teat-sucking Massholes all live in NH.

>Hates white people

Yea sure buddy

Nate (((Bismuth))) is a waste

Bernouts won't turnout where they only lost because of coinflips.

>Cucky Johnson
>getting ANY state

Nate Cardboard is such a fucking hack.

>uses wasp as an insult
found the beaner

>Johnson might win red state
>He's taking votes from Clinton

Why do Trump shills insist on memeing this demonstrable nontruth???

NM isn't a red state.

>NM
>red state

come caca... pero yo soy blanca y de aki, google stupido
>tus, come como de los pesca, jajaja

>chalupanigger unable to respond in english
JAJAJAJAJA XDDDDD

>Nate Shekel things Gary "prep the black" Johnson will win anything other than Biggest Cuck of 2016

why is the upper midwest so shit

especially Montana etc what's their excuse

America went downhill when they let in non-British Europeans

Nate Silver is a retard. It's obvious the Hillary campaign has told Johnson to smash his campaign.

>Upper Midwest
>Montana

I assume you mean Minnesota and it's full of Swedes.

>usar linguas verde
>pero un leaf
>no comprende mi jajaja's
>kek

XDDD LE JAJAJA

can the madman do it?

5 electorate votes for mister a Leppa are 5 votes too many.

not happening, he doesnt need NJ anyway, Florida, NC and CO should be enough

Here's my prediction, lots of movement in Pennsylvania so Trump might win Penn as well

he gets the 1 vote from ME