Anyone else ever 'come out' on facebook?

So I've decided to stop holding back my shitposting from facebook. First public friend removal. Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
imgur.com/HSSLAHA
blog.graniteapps.co/
github.com/kirkins/Node-twitter-troll
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that person white?

yep white woman I knew from public school. I'm 28 now.

Did you just post your dox OP?

can't wait till I have the proper qualifications to go work in the states. (sry senpai another immigrant)

yeah am I pretty much fucked now?

Good job user. Remember, it's the invisible audience that you are trying to persuade. Others will watch the video, and if they aren't persuaded, they will at least start to think.

Thinking is dangerous though, so don't be surprised if we see videos like this being used to justify prosecuting anons under hate speech laws.

You graduated from Fanshawe in 2012, live in London Ontario. No job except for your blog. You clear, nothing interesting.

Can't be real. Finding your employer now. You fucked up. CTR in the hizzle.

No man, your good.

I will be your friend.

god youre a fat sack of shit, go /fit/ faggot and quit bleeding Cred Forums to kikebook

Yeah, for years.
Never be the protagonist and be quick with facts, not macroimage /pol facts.

did you reply with
>not an argument
?

>Philip Kirkblade
You fucking Newcancer.

I've been shiteposting on there for god knows how long now and the most people say are "stop posting it because it shows up on my feed and I can't say these things where I live."

My brother recently posted that he doesn't want to be called a man anymore and he wants gender neutral pronouns. I questioned him about it (nothing too heavy, just trying to see if he can see the stupidity of this for himself) and he stopped contacting me. I think I've lost a family member to this.

I had this gay classmate once who came out on facebook. Before he did he would dodge the question if he was gay or not but he acted really really gay. It was super obvious to everyone at school. So when he came out on facebook no one cared at all because we already knew.

He deleted his account a week later

I want to add
Cred Forums's always been a breeding ground for fags to develop the skills to fight over social media.
Get over people not liking you.

why the fuck would you have a jew book let alone post that unsufferable nasally kike whining on it?

I've started doing it, I just don't a fuck and if i need a professional looking facebook i'll just make another fucking page.

I don't use kikebook anymore
I use to do it all the time, I'd post videos on blm, emails for HRC & DNC "hacks", every anti liberal thing I could find
I only had a few people drop their nuts and say something, if they did typically it would go:
>I agree/disagree : Well there is plenty of info out there on this, keep an open mind before you cast aspersions at me
>Did you -watch, read, listen- to it?
>No? Maybe do that first before out what's less of an opinion and more of a trained response
>Yes, well not everyone sees eye to eye and I'm not going to censor myself at your or anyone else's behest.
I'd rather own who I am then pander to my enemy. There's always an unfriend but they can use.

Enjoy losing your job

>having a jewbook

Why even have a goybook account?

Not sure because my beta fag ex coworkers and various other people i dobt give a shit about will never confront me. I post dank Trump maymays constantly.

>Never be the protagonist
How?

I keep my personal life separate from my political life, with the exception of family. It's a good habit to get into.

I do the same thing with work and personal. I never use my work email or phone for personal stuff.

Every time I see a white person being offended about anti BLM posts or things like that, I'll just comment something along the lines of
>wow, look at all these offended white people telling me what's racist

>Canadian

Yeah I know that feel. I keep the power level to a minimum because I actually want to keep my job. Instead I opt to delete 90% of the people I don't talk to and just "like" the videos I agree with. I think I've lost a few friends because of it but eh - my job is secure, and if somebody wants to press the issue and go after me for it, I can just say I misclicked or joke around about it.

In the U.S it might be different but around these parts you really have to be careful what the fuck you share and say. Not worth losing your job and future over.

Yeah, i never had a fuckbook for that reason. If I can only express what would be ok for an employer to see it is work, not fun. If I had a fuckbook it would be strictly name rank and serial number. But I don't even havr that because fuck facebook. Do have Linked in, but is not 100% business.

I don't see anything wrong with occasionally exposing your power level on kikebook. there's plenty of laffs and bantz

if we all did this cucks would have no friends left

>doxxing yourself
Dude

>a fucking white male

>spouse OR child
>not spouse AND child

Cuckolds, everyone.

In my case I'm basically a neet leeching off our education system. (and I don't give a fuck).

I'm hoping at some point I can publish some open-source software good enough that I can get out of this hell hole of a country.

>Nikkland
>kk
He has 2/3rds of the most violent hate group in the planet in his name and he's lecturing you about racism??

We'll watch over you for a bit. CtR, reddit and leftypol may stalk or harass you though.

Same here leafbro. Makes me wonder how many people are secretly redpilled and keep quiet for the sake of political correctness.

I'd like to spend some time developing more cogent arguments re: multiculturalism, race realism, tribalism, fractional reserve banking, welfare, immigration, homosexuality, gender politics, the function of the state, and monogamy, without simply saying "because God" as the argument is completely short circuited by people who reeeeeee about being atheists/agnostics

Delete his comment

Oh wait!

>doxxing yourself

>until your spouse or child are black
>OR
Subliminal cuck messages are real.

I've never stopped and all the idiot leftists I'm forced to have added as friends for business purposes (I work in the music industry) don't ever say anything because they're fucking cuckolded cowards.

Yes. It's a mistake to do that while the board is being actively raided. For what it's worth, I'm sorry for what the terrorist SJWs are going to do to you, friend.

This kind of thing is the one thing Google+ did right. OP could have a normie circle and a Cred Forums circle so he could maintain his power level

hey Philip : ^)

are you sure you are ever going to find a job after what you have just done to yourself?

hope some SJWs are going to make you unemployable for the rest of your life for having opinions :D D

People get fired for what they post on their wall, and it's usually related to the job. They won't fire you for liking something.

I wanna believe this is fake but then again I got tards on my jewbook saying the cops shouldn't have shot the last dindu because he didn't point the gun at the cops

A FUCKING LEAF

On the other hand anonymous discussion is ambiguous anyway. I wouldn't take part in it, if I wasn't living in literal Stasiland.

Better delete the thread. sage

This guy is truly FALLEN

He's hardcore.

I'd still be hestiant to share my views with people I know in real life. All it'd take is one idiot or chick to share a screen cap with others and it's over.

Don't diminish your hate of BLM by calling it shitposting, friend

Because it's about attention and taboo. Remove that and there is no point in being "gay".

> Blue pilled idiot.
> Marxist definition of racism.

He was a jackass and probably autistic. Not worth your time. Don't worry your pretty little eyes about it.

A long time ago I used to post actually offensive things on kikebook (as opposed to your post which is simply a reasonable political opinion) for humor, that was like 6 years ago now. I stopped once I got employed, in general it's not a good idea to post anything offensive or political on jewbook because it could possibly offend some cunt you don't know well, or your employer or coworkers could disagree with your views and cause problems. It's the same reason I don't bring up political shit at work except with the people I know won't get asshurt.

Back when I didn't care though, had some good times. Some of my friends' friends were posting that dumb "race is a social construct" meme and I started debating them and they got so assraged they were typing in caps. Funny stuff. And another time my friends and I were having a laugh at this one guy in our group who kept getting "friendzoned" and I was posting those "friendzoned again" memes ironically and this feminist chick acquaintance came in and started screaming that "WOMEN DON'T OWE YOU SEX" and spamming feminist memes. No one else posted in the thread after that. She unfriended me. I laughed.

DEY DA WEAL WACISTS

pls kill yourself OP

I dont understand, are these people you interact with in real life that cant have this conversation in person and rather just disregard you to the trash bin? I have skypebook but I only have the closest 30 or so people around me, but any argument too serious we can have a one on one.

Fucking revealing your power level on Kikebook and doxing yourself on Cred Forums where your name will be forever listed for potential employers to see. Your life is over. The New World Order has you on the record saying BLM is a racist movement. It's over for you. I don't know why you'd ever do something like this. It's laughable, but at the same time I feel sorry for you. Oh well, enjoy life as a NEET until your inevitable homelessness.

actually it's a white girl from my public school who married and had a kid with a black guy.

the name is 'Nikki and Timothy' one of those couples accounts. desu I haven't talked to her in probably 10 years could give 2 shits

Why are you on facebook?

Good on you, Phil. I also find it funny how intolerant the progressives are when they claim to be about acceptance and understanding. She says no need for argument because they know there's the chance that you could rock their faith and make them question their ideals. It's the same shit the "religious" have been doing.

Out of sight, out of mind. You can't oppress me if I'm ignoring you! Lalala~

It's pathetic, cowardly, and delusional - so I applaud you for saying "fuck your weak cuckshit" and opening yourself to constructive argument.

That's one thing that is wrong with the US. So many people have resigned to knowing everything and that the other side is evil. Hardly anyone is giving anyone else a chance. With me or against me ideals are a fast track for self-destruction.

She has a black husband so its obvious.

>A FUCKING LEAF

>this is racist and ignorant
>you fucking white male i wouldn't expect a white person to understand

Is this an attempt to dox a m8 of yours here OP? that's a leaf act if so.

Did you actually know this guy? Is he someone you just gathered along the way or is he actually someone you physically met and have hung out with?

If this is just some random on the internet, who cares?

So what did you reply with?

I may or may not send you a friend request now.

Really makes you think

I troll people on fb all the time. It's dumb to post alt right videos but many times I've posted pretty basic anti-hillary articles or videos. Usually I post c-span stuff since it's hard to argue against and employers see it as intelligent discussion. I love trolling sjws and shitting on their retarded views. I called a black girl out for saying blacks can't be racist and utterly btfo her by pointing out that people were telling ger that so that she couldn't have real conversations

I've removed friends after posting , if they want to keep voting for killers and thieves i have no use for them . No one unfriends me in most cases i'm the best friend they have .

All the time.

I'm Mexican though, so people don't call me racist. I've lost a couple of "friends" from high school, namely a nigress that kept crying about cultural appropriation and what not, until one day I publicly called her out because I saw her at the Mexican restaurant eating tacos and started telling her to stop appropriating my culture and also asked her why she straightened her hair and to stop appropriating white culture. Another one is some stupid white boy cuck that I kept mocking and making fun of, no fucks given.

>fear mongering
Another person misusing that statement.

I instantly liked her post. I thought that was the best reply

Oh yeah also this fat feminist fuck I went to high school with too, another half nigress

>trump supporters so stupid that they dox themselves

Or single mothers.

That's actually pretty cucky.

Based Mexicunt, you don't have to go back.

I stopped months ago.

>you couldn't possibly understand until your spouse or child is black

HAHAHAHA BLACKED

Is this worse?

You look alright man it's cool

Im also doing the same. I have people telling me to move to America all time.

Its time to change the narrative folks. Conservative millennials must stand up and show others the PATH OF LIGHT

I just deleted my account yesterday.

Fuck that shit. Facebook is just one big advert.

Unfortunately as a Canadian that post may be ground for hate speech investigations and possible jail time.

Nah, he's Fallen according to the chart.

Nice thread, op

op they werent your friends to begin with. speak your mind and other white will follow. trust me all of us are thinking the same god damn thing, its time we stopped being scared of being a phobic or ist and let the world know we are white we are proud and we arent taking this shit any more.

fml try to hide one guys name and failed. oh well

>yesterday
I deleted my facebook in 2012

Jesus, Kareem is lighting your shit up, Philip. Why are you allowing her to bitch you out for posting your opinions??

>wild west wet dream
Don't these people realize killing those who threaten you're well being is the most natural reaction we humans have? without the government, that is just the naturual order of things, If it's you dying from thieves stealing your food or them dying because they are weaker than you, you make the second choice every time if you are a functional human being.

fucking numale beta pussies.
my kikebook is filled to the brim with anti leftist posts.

Good for you. Noddy badge in the male, on its way.

I only used it to keep in touch with my family who is strewn all over the planet.

Before? No. But after the bullshit wave of lefties I am unrelenting and unapologetic. Fuck anyone who calls me a friend at their convenience as long as I subscribe to their vitriol. I am glad to have these kinds of people remove themselves from my friends list if they are so fragile and critical of perspective and information that goes against their narrative.

thin that bugs me the most is that this video used 'there' when they should have used 'their'. It's making me look bad.

pixlr.com

A lot of people I would say. Have my suspicions about lots of people, but whenever speaking to them about sensitive topics it all falls short. No one wants to be the first to speak in case the other is actually a degenerate sjw.

Holy shit, I understand now why the leaf posters are always such fags. Your country is truly cucked beyond redemption. I'm sorry, man.

Instead of what you said, you should have told him to stop trivializing and justifying violence. Also why are you friends with a mudshit?

>Your country is truly cucked beyond redemption
You don't have to rub it in

Although I have dropped a few subtle red pills in friends libshit SJW posts over the years and I usually get likes on my comments. I think there's a good % of the country who are only half-cucked and afraid to speak their opinions.

Couples who make joint facebook accounts are degenerate

You legit retarded... Cred Forums thinks that Taylor Swift lurks, Cred Forums thinks Superman lurks, but Cred Forums knows the world is watching. I hope for your sake that this is bait and the person in the picture is not you...

So stop posting this high pitched kike midget on Jewbook. It wont redpill your friends.

i lost 6 people from my list...a few people i spoke to on fb also dont post on my wall no more either

some now agree with me who was secretly redpilled

dont censor yourself for anyone user...its time for us all to reveal our power levels and go super saiyan.

im just going to start punching anyone who says privilege in the fucking face.

i said hi to you on fb m8 :)

only if you dont like pizza

C'mon now lads, let's think about this. You honestly believe that Philip would willingly doxx himself on Cred Forums?

I believe that the OP is NikkiandTimothy Venair. New tactics from the left, they are trying to ruin this mans life.

No, but i consider it when i see shit like this.

>tfw no gay pol bf

Dude, you need to move. like. now.

This is Cred Forums. We're a board of peace.

Just in case you IDIOTS don't get what's happening here I'll explain

>OP is a fucking leaf
>sees someone on facebook speaking out against BLM
>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN
>posts it on Cred Forums
>pleads ignorance and goes ''ooops, I doxxed myself ;) don't hit on me silly goyim :DDD''
>waits for someone to ruin the guy's life for laughs while rubbing his jewish hands

If you fall for this shit you're fucking retarded.

OP is a fucking leaf trying to hurt some random person just because they don't like BLM.

I dont hold back from my posting most of the time, and i have an overwhelming amount of regressive uni students as friends and people on my facebook, but im articulate with arguments and somwhat appeal to the emotional side, because its all they know.

That being said i always delete my controversial threads the next day because i know these slags will study everything i say and try to smear me in the future.

Other than that all my real friends are my real friends and im fairly popular, so its cool

Why would we ever dox our own to begin with?
>inb4 newfag
>been here since chanology

>tfw no gay pol bf

I'm gay, but a lefty :^)

You're in Canada friend, you will be fined and arrested for hate speech soon, look forward to being raped by Muslims in prison.

If people like you here, then they won't mess with you

>implying it isn't possible to be doubly gay

Absolutely disgusting, much like The 353 people endorsing a murderer on jewbook

I'll add you OP

A lot of people hate blm.

Herro :^)

Do you hate Hillary Clinton?
Do you hate Correct the Record?

if yes, heres your chance to fuck them hard.
were trying to get an audit of david brock and his media matters conglomerate for illegal coordination and fraud. media matters is THE pac responsible for CTR and other organizations that try to push hillary clinton in the white house. if we take them out we will take out hillary.

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

Not me but this guy I sort of vaguely knew on steam, asked me to "come out" for him on facebook as like a diaper/piss/scat fetishist to the extent that he actually wore diapers and dirtied them. He wanted me to post pics he sent me, say something along the lines of a coming out confession, and change his password and information so that he couldn't do anything about it if he changed his mind.

Expect the RCMP to smash through your front door and rape you anally with night sticks, you privileged, racist bigot

say don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Besides, you're in germany.

Dude if you ever need a job I will hire you.

You dun goof'd ! OP confirmed for a visit from the Internet police

TRUE LOVE KNOWS NO BORDERS, YOU AAAAAAAAAASSHOOOOOOOOOOLE

Besides, my body is ready :^)

imgur.com/HSSLAHA

im studying and practising to work in the music industry, ive always wondered what it will be like to not be a regressive in that environment, sounds like its okay?

don't worry so much

Fuck, almost forgot about that. Triply gay.

U done fucked up white boi

uwot?

sage

Do you like pizza?

Isn't this illegal in Leaf land? Could probably get some years in Prison in Britain as well.

Does anyone here seriously still use Facebook?

is this a person? seems like that retarded "joined account" shit cucks make with their wives

"You are part of the problem" is a cop out and a refusal to admit that some people have differing opinions. It's a dismissal and removal of themselves from the situation because they can't handle the feeling of actual diversity. They claim to be about equality and acceptance but only if you agree with them on everything.

You are not a part of the problem, even if you ARE racist, so long as you're not hurting anyone. The idea of you being racist is just too terrible for them to accept, so they group you with people like the KKK, when they should really look at BLM and Black Panthers and note the similarities.

He got memed friend. I feel for you and hope that he can find his way out of this snare before he sepukus

I posted the webm of the media exploiting the kid in the ambulance on my facebook as I thought it was disgusting

According to their stats page they receive over 1.7 billion monthy active users.

So OP trapped and none of u even attempted photo evidence of attempt

Stay strong, brother. Don't ever give in, not even an inch.

plz be my ai gf

>implying canada puts muslims in prison

We're not CTR stooges, familia.

Ayyyyyyy

Hey fox me

>using code make you racist now
>inb4 war on words
Wait, we're already there :^)
You called me a firefighter when I am an EMT! HOW DARE YOU!! ARREST THAT MAN!

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER? OH HELL NO, SHITLORD.

>doxxing
Enjoy your ban

Accept friendrequest, will like your status :^)

9/11 would cum on tits if she had any

what is it saying

>post "America is the greatest country in the world."
>people unfriend me

What the fuck Cred Forums? Is society so cucked that people get triggered by the smallest amount of patriotism?

If you ever need someone to write scripts or apps for cheap.

blog.graniteapps.co/

I'm working on a little side project which allows Cred Forums users to quickly get started with trolling twitter using automation.

I'm going to release a tutorial video with my real name and face I don't give a shit anymore.

github.com/kirkins/Node-twitter-troll

No, some normie scum screencapped a failed thread where some jew suggested we censor all our hate with words swaps. Leading other normie fags from reddit reveal their power level on twitter and i guess buzzfeed got a hold of it.

>No need for a debate

How convenient.

dat boi Nikkland tho.

>some jew
>not realizing Google actively hides racism and rightwing views
>being this naive
>or maybe just being this much of a shill

wow u rly activated my almonds

>OMG DIS IGNORANCE YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE NO NEED FOR A DEBATE #BLOCKED
strong argument

>not exactly sure a white male would understand
>spreading fear mongering
>white privileged opinion is irrelevant
>no need for a debate
>you couldn't possibly understand until your spouse or child is black

Holy shit, how were you even friends with this cuck in the first place? This guy is like a walking stereotype.

Ah, no im aware of the google and skype thing.

I mean the gay butterfly and shit.
When it started it was just googles and skypes.
Some newfag came along and posted that list hoping for e-fame.

I was in that thread briefly but the rest of you shot him down calling him a retard for trying to further censor pol

Just be careful what you post. I work in healthcare, which is an INCREDIBLY pozzed area full of libshits. I could get fucked for life by saying the wrong things.

A couple months ago there was a nurse that got fired from the hospital after many years of service. All she did was make a post on facebook saying that BLM was a terrorist organization and that if they actually cared about black lives, they would stop shooting each other in north philly. Some niggers and SJWs made a big stink of it and got her fired. Keep in mind that this was literally right after the string of riots and cop murders in Dallas and Louisiana. And I can guarantee that all the nogs working in the hospital were freely saying things tantamount to "kill whitey" and none of them lost their jobs.

And hell, you're a fucking leaf. You could get criminal charges on top of all this

Did the slime ever reply to that last one?

he looks like a leaf and acts like a leaf XD

The fuck dude, leafing hard there, eh
> sorry, eh

jesus christ that fucking comment
just nuke it

My black fraternity brother does this every fucking time. When I say "nigga" with him ironically and whites get mad, he ALWAYS pipes up and says "it's ALWAYS the white people who get offended".

Love it when he does it on FB. Arguments end.

No but nikkland is fucked

I've been holding back less and less over the last year or two. Not with Cred Forums memes but just with absolute facts on shit like BLM, feminism, Islam, socialism etc. Most people are willing to engage, but once you start posting facts and statistics they usually quit, until a day or two later when they post the same old tired, debunked shit.

All I've learned is that you cannot change someones mind through reason and logic. You have to appeal to their feelings. Even most people on the right are that way because of their feelings, not any deep found respect for logic and empiricism.

Basically we are fucked. But it's still fun to debate and enrage the lefties with facts. I just can't stand to let them post garbage and lies without being questioned, even if they ignore the truth.

>its always the white people who get offended

What did he mean by this?

>can't deal with opposing opinion
>unfriends you
>good day Phil

top kek

Man I'm grateful for my friends. Even the most liberals will put aside politics to be friends. We argue drunk but they never talk down to me or anyone like this.

You fags need better friends.

yeah i dont post on facebook

thats stupid

at least use a fake account with a fake email and a fake name

souce?

Put me in the screencap

POL IS SO RACIST SO HATFUL THE WILL WANT TO DEPORT THIS

(((Cohen)))

More like lack the maturity to engage in debate when politics is involved.

Managed to pull one of my friends away from the darkness that is the left.
Unfriended another one because they were full of shit attacking their own friends.

The biggest thing i notice in liverals is right before they became liberal, they experienced some sort of personal tragedy and never worked through it. So instead of toughening up they seek support from these asinine movements.

I regret not trying to help the friend I lost through her loss. Maybe she wouldnt have ended up so retarded. As retarded as churchian feminist vegan animal rights BLM kill all pedos can be.

You can stay Mexifriend

>black fraternity brother

he's not black hes a cornball brother

Her head looks like a ballsack.

I do not endorse mailing high quality prints of rare pepes to Ellie Cohen's address. Whoever would do such a thing should be admonished.

We had this massive anti-racism demonstration last week, when this drug addict attacked some neo nazis, got kicked to the ground and died in his home a week later.

I said on FB that this is basically mass hysteria and wouldn't you know it one chick had a fit and dropped me from her friends kek.

Nice disguised personal army request faggot.

And everyone who didn't see this is reddit garbage that has only been browsing here for a year.

pay the toll

>be fat
>hey, you're fat, you should address this fact
>nope can't deal with it
>eat to solve problem

I "came out" of Kikebook to never use it again.

>Giving information
>For free

Here's me playing with a literal BLM supporting Jew.

>car door hook hand

Fucking lmao.

I got away from FB only to come back last October with the sole purpose of pushing Trump on everyone I ever knew willing to add me. I've lost about three friends who were all retarded girls I barely ever spoke to and just knew from high school but we've created a 90-person strong FB group for sharing our stuff and we all share everything publicly as well. It's really become a thing. Do it even if you lose close friends. No one should trust faggots anyways. It's Trump or Civil War 2.0, guys. Redpill them all.

>tfw I used to be Hardcore on Ponychan
Those were fun saturdays.

Fully embracing the JUST lifestyle?
My man.

>referencing a film
Seriously what is this liberal autism? I thought it was only a fringe occurence

>i have no argument, go watch this movie

fate kaleid liner prisma illya

There needs to be a new law of the internet, like godwin's law but for the whole WHITE MALE thing

>well this ignorance won you an "unfriend"
>a white male doesn't understand
>your white priviliged opinion is irrelevant
>no need for a debate
>YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND UNTIL YOUR SPOUSE OR CHILD IS BLACK

Holy shit this is gold.

That was me; I was referencing a documentary where they interview real Jews who don't like the Holocaust industry and ADL.

I'm red box man.

>people unfriend each other over politics

Biggest sign of immaturity right there.

Does that mean we won?
>If you discover the enemy's code language, they win!

Oh, I can see the confusion, I didn't highlight him and me properly. Sorry guys, it pretty much just goes him/me/him/me

Most of your "friends" arent friends.
The friends you care about and cherish are the ones you keep. Everyone else is a potential lolcow

I have quite a few friends that evolved on their own (much like I have), but I've learned that you can't force red pills down peoples throats... they have to be willing to accept it on their own.

For some, the liberal indoctrination is just much too strong in them to accept it easily. Others are so heavily invested in it that they will never change.

I mostly find myself engaging with friends of friends, so its people I don't even know. If they were my friends, I think it would be easier to disabuse them of their fallacious ideas.

You can win if you keep tricking normiefags into revealing their powerlevels we can turn all sorts of shit into hate symbols.

But how far do we have to go to make the other side realize they look like idiots?

I don't know man, people here are laughing about

Laughing about the war on Pepe.

Who is the one shitposting?

"White privileged opinion"
Anyone who thinks that white privileged opinion is a bad thing does not deserve your friendship.

>car door hook hand
>posting with mom
>calling the police
Goddammit every time

It was public information anyways.

>personal army

This. Thinly veiled request thread. Just some guy OP knows.

Thanks

Indeed true. There's a big difference between someone leaves you after an argument and someone who sticks with you.

>My black fraternity brother

Sounds based as fuck to let his friends call him nigga and shit on fake leftists. Sounds like a friend for life.

in b4 actual racism. Character is what's important.

If only all Mexicans were like you.

"You couldn't possibly understand until your spouse or child is black."

Thank you, but I don't race mix. Good day, sir.

"No need for a debate."

I would call them a coward for saying that and good riddance.

If they wanted to debate it I would smash the fuck out of their arguments.

We can be friends leaf, MN is practically leaf land anyways.

I deleted my facebook account years ago.

If you post things online attached to your real name then every time you look for a job they'll sift through all your shit with their puritanical sjw mindset looking for any excuse to throw out your application.

Stay safe, stay anonymous. It's the only way to protect your freedom of speech. Because otherwise you have no freedom of speech unless you're content with being homeless.

>tfw only one true friend
>they are moderate muslim female
>90% of remaining friends are leftist retards
>post liberal/muslim crap all day
>some anime too.
>only waste my time on the most abhorrent of posts that personally comflict with own moral values

>ie
>supporting the actions of a murderer
>miracles from god over feats of human will

How do you actually delete it? Serious question.

Can't remember the last time I used my 'real' facebook, but it's been years.

Virtue signalling idiots. Social media is cancer.

Like and favorite if you agree.

Based as fuck
Can't believe Trump wants to deport you guys

It's in the settings somewhere.

>Benji
Finally! Another Cred Forumsack who recognizes how based this guy is, I recommend his books.

> using (((facebook)))
> letting (((them))) datamine the hell out of you
> letting (((them))) sell this data to the highest bidder

He only wants to deport the illegals. Quite frankly, there's a big difference between based Mexicans and the ones that come here for free healthcare and drug dealing.

>working in security
>imagine anti left ideals more likely to help me
>who would hire a retard who would easily let people onto property
>MUH EQUALITY
>DET DINDU NUFFIN
>as opposed to
>this is private property, leave or I will detain you

F

>BLM iZ DA REAL RACISTS!!!!!!

Congratulations on coming out as a weak pozcuckold, retard.

>NikkiandTimothy

cucks should be called Microsofts

micro. softs.

You are a hero my friend. I don't have the balls to do the same, but you are doing good work never forget that.

you can't delete it.

you can deactivate it, which is under account settings. no one will see your page anymore, or message you, but if you log in, your page is automatically back like nothing happened

And their future welfare recipient

Should I delete my Facebook before applying for summer jobs? I have few posts from way back when that were a mix of anti refugee and anti Isreal. I was surprised how many people liked it. A friend of mine even responded by saying "oi vei"

>supreme gentleman

If you're such a faggot you unironicly post Shapiro videos you should go back to lebbit you fucking normie.

I got cunted and posted a load of Jonathan Bowden videos a little while ago, don't think anyone watched them so I'm good

You better be joking, faggot.stop divide and conquering right wingers you fucking faggot fuck cuck leave OP alone

>while you supported BLM, I studied the kirkblade

Ah another pair of human trash

>So I've decided to stop holding back my shitposting from facebook. First public friend removal. Anyone else?

She was never your 'friend'. Simples.

Absolutely.
And a friendly reminder for y'all: once something is posted on the Internet, you can't remove it.

That fact that you are friends with these people IN THE FIRST PLACE is an indictment of yourself.

It didn't take Trump or the current year for me to show my power level. I have been posting online and politicking in person this way for the past 16 years. I remember in the year 2000 during the Bush Gore election just having a great time on "gopfun.com"

They put a "celebrate good times" midi file up when gore was defeated.

Thank you for keeping us employed Dmitry. It means a lot. I think I love you.

I would be your friend OP but I don't have kikebook

>Liberal jew posts "A woman walks around NYC for an hour" catcall video and I comment to point out the ethnicity of who was doing most of the catcalls. It wasn't white guys.
Blocked. One down.
>Liberal white girl tries to stir people up about a "domestic violence" bill that got shut down in the MS state legislature. Abuse is already grounds for divorce in the state, but they were trying pass some virtue signaling legislation that would lessen the burden of proof on abuse accusations.
I pointed out that all forms of abuse are already covered by state law and that this wasn't legislation, it was a litmus test; a stunt. Blocked. Two down.
>BLM supporter regularly motte and baileys. "THIS IS COMPLETELY INDENFENSIBLE" Actual video comes out. Turns out it's kind of defensible. He backpedals.
I told him BLM was just a disinfo campaign that leveraged the deaths of black men to advance the goals of communists, feminists and homosexuals. Blocked. Three down.
>I noticed a messege in my junk/blocked folder. It's some butthurt white knight from the domestic abuse post that just sent me "Man fuck you. What the fuck is your problem."

Why do based men die young, user? Why?

Should have asked why she thinks people are only entitled to HER opinion. Ask her if all of her friends agree with only HER opinion.

>"audio/celebration.mid"
SAVAGE

Moar liek kikebride amirite?

Eh you're already posting this stuff to your Facebook, you're probably fine

Lol Phil

Fuck 'em. As soon as the revolution starts, all communists, socialists, liberals, and progressives in front of my sights are as good as dead. Friend or family, they will all get to feel the effects of acute lead poisoning.

At least we have those recordings, even if they do all sound a bit like a pterodactyl in a washing machine for some reason

She also looks a little like she got FAS

the cyber police will be all over your ass now

G'WAN PHIL GET HER FUCKIN' TOLD

kek

There's also plenty of dialogues with dick spencer, they're not bad at all in terms of sound quality

Thank you, UK bro.

rip

True, my bad

If they're plain enough to stop being friends with you for political reasons, they were never going to be people you could have conversations with.

What was it like being employed?

It feels like bags of sand

>not blurting out "oy vey" or "pure coincidence" or similar in person any time you see a chosen pushing subversive shite (which is a lot if you ever watch tv), usually to the amusement of company
you've got to be the one doing the oy veying, my man

through a chorus of mocking nasal voices and multiple parentheses we're making the world great again

Why do trumplets always look like cuckolds?

>this faggot looks like typical, generic nu-male cuck.
>looks at flag
>makessense.jpg

Pop Pop Pop watching SJWs drop.

Milk and salty coins.

It's easier to just tell these people to go fuck themselves. No amount of explaining works on these brainwashed animals.

>Be a leaf
>Think Canada's better than the U.S
>Get thrown in jail for speaking your mind.

Cuck

I wouldn't worry about it. It's too late now.

Enjoy your free pizzas.

Stop calling the kettle black, pot.

Those are the last words of someone about to be fired for a "hate speech" post on kikebook.

>Imports other ethnicities from countries of surplus men
>Calls conservatives cuckholds.

Enjoy your indian wife.

Why are you admitting you use Facebook?
Why are you posting your name?
Why are you posting your face?
Why am I still here with retards like you?

Just shut it down, Hiroyuki. This site needs to finally die.

Nikki is an objective racist too, good riddance to the "unfriender", look how many times she said "white"

London is based. Its an all white town of 300k. Way better that Waterloo

Jfc, all that word salad to justify a retarded viewpoint, it's like they get some weird satisfaction out of repeating what they read on tumblr, like they enjoy trying to make something that doesn't make sense appear to be rational

These people are literally the enemy and need to die

>husband
that's a strange way of saying she was impregnated and now the nigger's long gone

4Channel meme search

>tfw Phil won't friend you

>printing memes
Fucking UTV guy

He seems cool.

You do realize that Harper imported more shitskin and slanteye immigrants than any other prime minister in our history, right? our conservatives are giant cucks.

Jesus Christ OP you're a fucking idiot.

I hope you learn your lesson and realize anonymity is to protect you.

Considering that this is Cred Forums and not Cred Forums I say you'll be fine. Unless the children are on today.

>muslims are violent
>WHAT THE FUCK DUDE I WILL SMASH YOUR HEAD IN WHAT THE FUCK HOW DARE YOU SAY WE'RE VIOLENT

(((Thumbs up)))

I outright deleted my Facebook account.
You should try it too.

I don't friend anyone on facebook who can't at least accept my views.

It's led to a comfortable life for me because I don't have to pretend to be socially acceptable. I simply act the way I want to and assume I'm an interesting enough person that people will pay attention to me despite what I think.

Surprise surprise it works and I often get people talking to me because they're shocked that I don't give a fuck.

It's simple. Stop giving a fuck and playing soft with your moronic facebook friends. Just go make more.

>cuckservatives are cucks

Colour me surprised

Is your brother gay?

I honestly just really hate being a Canadian, I need to get out of here. Even Canadian conservatives hate their history.

Conservative as in american conservative.

It's just the beginning of the end for the western world. Patriotism is going out the window and being replaced with globalist bullshit. Get ready for the day they decide to make America a global commons and open the borders to anybody who wants to come here.

I gave the police an anonymous tip that you are planning a right wing shooting spree. Say my name when they kick down your door

We're going to be friends.

No idea. He's had girlfriends in the past. Maybe this is his way of trying to hide from it?

>an anonymous tip
>Say my name

Man you're retarded.

America =/= free country.
Bitch should have known that.
Minorities ruined freedom a loooooooong time ago. kek

Underrated