FUCK CHINA

FUCK CHINA

theguardian.com/cities/2016/sep/30/vancouver-canada-house-prices-solution-super-heated-housing-market

> [house] prices in the city were galloping ahead at a rate of 39% a year amid widespread concern that investors, from China in particular, were pricing out local residents.

> There are an estimated 10,000-plus empty apartments in Vancouver, of which a significant number are owned by foreign investors.

> But over on West Vancouver’s Marine Drive, home to plush waterfront estates (one sold for $50m last year), the city’s biggest realtor to Chinese investors, Clarence Debelle, says the new taxes are “driven by jealousy and envy”. [...] “Virtually everything being built in West Vancouver is being built for a Chinese buyer.”

> According to London Assembly member Sian Berry, who stood as the Green party’s candidate for mayor: “Vancouver shows that the [Chinese] buying up luxury flats at the expense of ordinary people is not just a London problem – it’s a growing problem all over the world.

> “A huge amount of housing in London is being bought up by [Chinese] companies to avoid paying tax,” she adds. “In my area in north London, [Chinese] companies bought up £2.5bn of property in just four years and avoided hundreds of millions in stamp duty.”

> On the other side of the Pacific to Vancouver, the same arguments are rehearsed in Australia and New Zealand. One recent report followed a day of family home auctions in Sydney’s northern suburbs; all but one property were said to have been bought by Chinese buyers, with even modest homes fetching A$1.8m (£1.05m).

How do we defend ourselves from the globalist Chinese?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37406857
cityobservatory.org/caught-in-the-prisoners-dilemma-of-local-only-planning-2/
newswithviews.com/Nelson/kelleigh322.htm
crackshackormansion.com/
tradingeconomics.com/china/interest-rate/forecast
foreignpolicy.com/2014/12/01/japan-has-enough-plutonium-to-make-thousands-of-nukes/
wereblog.com/zhu-yu-shanghai-art-festival
youtube.com/watch?v=fKWqdl71CKY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_Chinese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xu_Fu
channelnewsasia.com/news/video/singapore-thanks/3038026.html
channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/threat-from-extremist-groups-to-southeast-asia-growing-ng-eng/3172072.html
channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-should-assume/3018274.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e1l1XGiXgo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't this just capitalism at work? They have the money, others have the product, and they're willing to pay obscene amounts of money for it.

Canada isn't running out of room either, you can buy a waterfront home in a town like Cobourg for a few hundred thousand.

Until the investors decide to leave for something better and the giant bubble they created bursts

Fuck off you chink apologist the yellow rat needs to be exterminated.

Accept our dominance and we'll remove the kebabs for you Olsen, fair deal isn't it?

Remove Kebab first and they you can have our luxury riverside condos.

So aren't they the ones that get burned since their asset value plummets whereas Canadians retain the currency that is worth much more than the home?

gotcha back whitey, this is now a gore thread,

God's Speed!

No, it isn't. I don't understand why non-citizens are allowed to even buy property in another country

>blames China for Canadian law that allows Chinese to play capitalism
It's only ok when Anglo is winning?

How to fix this:
> Foreign Non-citizens are not allowed to purchase residential property
> Resident foreigners can only purchase property after ten years of residence

>open markets (sometimes by force, like Japan and Hong Kong)
>free trade (benefitting Western industry)
>slave sweatshops in Asia (labor for pennies)
>get mad when the chickens come home to roost

Fuck 'em. Poor little whitey can't get a job, buy a house, have a family? My heart bleeds lol. Maybe they should have studied harder or been born to richer parents. Even when the Chinese play by the white man's rules, learn the language and the laws, produce material wealth in factories and invest earnings abroad, shit becomes unfair when they're losing....holyyy shit, just fuck them, love stories like this. Go live and work with niggers. Have fun. Good thing your own kind are so greedy that the ones benefiting from this will stop the ones complaining from changing anything.

THIS

holy shit thank you

haha, oh wow

no, china is a communist country.

They are juicing their citizens while they eat their own babies and taking the money to buy more land to produce more communist bullshit

you are BLIND

Thank you for the glorious chink pepe, comrade.

Hows the portfolio Chang?

The problem is that a high crime shithole is created as the end result

chink here
if you hate chinese investors so much, why not just pass a law which bans foreign buyers?

>enforce Capitalism worldwide

>somebody beats you at your own game

>cry like a littly biatch

Ahahaha, White Piggus

We get ready for the war they've been pre-ping for the last 3 fucking months!

>gov limits housing supply
>isnt this capitalism?
no

same reason real estate in San Fran is so high... try knocking down a house and putting up a tower... you cant

>communist officials get rich off corruption and slave labour
>WHITEY BTFO CAN'T INTO CAPITALISM MY RICH OVERLORDS BUY LOTS OF PROPERTY OUTSIDE CHINA FOR SOME REASON LOL 5 MINUTE BREAK OVA TIME FOR MORE NIKE SHOES
Chinks really are like an anthill

>USA nukes all of Asia tomorrow
>my heart bleeds lol, maybe they should have built a bigger military

the gov didnt even let them have more than 1 kid for decades

they are beyond cucked

>another uninformed burger

Of course they can have more than 1 kid, as long as you can afford it.

Why is China?

>Defending Canadian dogfuckers over kebab removing asians
>Has American flag
You are the kind we should use the second amendment on you filthy faggot. Go move to canada and suck some doggy dick.

Kill yourselves. It's like Canada's Primefag said: If you kill your enemies, they win. So kill yourselves and you'll win.

You can't muscle the strength to wash your ass properly, burger, let alone exterminate the roaches in your basement that are more useful than you.

I'm eating a burger and I have enough strength to wash my own ass properly...

Our pussy government won't do shit. Simple solution seize all assets held by non-citizens. Businesses, warehouses, factories, residences, and automobiles. Tax the foreigners 200% the cost to cover the cost of seizing the assets. Sell to born Canadian citizens via auction.

Failure to comply leads to mandatory punishment of life imprisonment to any power of attorney or family member trying to export, liquidate, or destroy assets.

How is your low IQ treating you, white Piggu?

It is because your government loves that Chink money, at the expense of its own citizens living conditions.

Why was buying residential property as a forgeiner even legal in the first place? Just think about it, there is no good reason for a non citizens to buy a house in your country.

It was made legal because your country (and mine) loves to financially profit from house flipping. It was a very easy way for government to make money from (((investors))).

A short sighted policy combined with greed basically fucked over entire nations.

>>USA nukes all of Asia tomorrow
hilarious, China is so endemic to and embedded in every American industry's supply chain that you'd only shoot yourselves in the foot.

And let's not forget, China has nuclear subs that carry missiles with 7,000 km range - a Chinese Type 094 sub can surface comfortably off the coast of California and hit New York City with multiple warheads, each of which is 5x more powerful than what was dropped on Japan, regardless of what happens to China.

When Americans nuke China... we will finish the job in vancouver/Toronto.

So what? This is capitalism. Can't compete? Then go live on the streets cumskins.

>Canada isn't running out of room

80% of us live on the border, not in the fucking wilderness.

You people realize if you drive like 30 min away you get houses at a normal price right?

More importantly, the housing situation in Ontario is almost the same. One of my friends works in realestate and his properties have been growing by about 10% each year for the past 3-4 years. The housing market is simply a huge bubble about to burst, the Chinese investors just let the bubble last an extra year or so. Soon the prices will crash again and we start from the bottom. It happens about every 12 years.

>tfw living in the prairies
>houses go for 180k-300k
feels good man

You won't do shit in Vancouver, Chinese already hold the highest paying and most prestigious jobs in the city, and making inroads into municipal/provincial/federal government positions, and my chart is 5 years out of date (Canada Census 2016 data should be interesting).

You have to understand that most of the whites in Vancouver are average whites across the spectrum from white trash to elite, while most of the Chinese are elite Chinese with connections back to Chinese government and industry, access to the best education, many if not most speak both Mandarin and English whereas barely any white can do so, and so forth.

Canada wouldn't do shit that contravenes UN Declaration of Human Rights, they are a "model liberal society" according to BBC lol and tons of Canadian politicians secretly benefit from Chinese money.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37406857

Canadian liberal babies

They want diversity and happy gay shit for everyone and then when someone starts taking advantage they cry like it's unexpected

As a white American, I hope Japan (unfortunately China) bayonets every canadian and turns it into an Asian nation. Fuck this northern piece of shit above us right now. NOONE EVEN OPPOSES TRUDEAU WHEN HE THREATENS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT

Enjoy the hordes of Mexicans running over the border with Hillary.

You know it is coming, White Piggu.

>Isn't this just capitalism at work?

It is and it doesn't have to be that way. Globalized capitalism doesnt work and it's time to end it and send those chinks back home.

>liberal babies
>Clinton nominee

It will never burst if it is in Vancouver/Toronto.

No body wants to live in the rest of Canada. Most people in the world are not comfortable living in smaller towns, especially the chinks.

External investment is not the cause of the housing shortage, it's local zoning that restricts the supply from ever catching up with the demand.

There is a reason Tokyo is one of the most affordable large modern cities on the planet, it's because it's zoned properly.

Chinese and Russian oligarchs dumping money into overpriced skyscrapers doesn't harm the average citizen because the average citizen couldn't afford those apartments on that land anyway. I'm not saying that there shouldn't be a tax in place to collect more money from these outside investors but blaming them for everything is pretty stupid.

cityobservatory.org/caught-in-the-prisoners-dilemma-of-local-only-planning-2/

Chinada. It will probably remain red but i hope they get rid of the leaf.
Canada could be what USA was before ww1. Only chinese with white slaves and not white with nigger slaves.
All that fucking time, they were after Canada and probably australia and not the USA.

Meanwhile in China, foreigners are not allowed to own property. Problem is that modern anglos have no national identity. For them, it's every man for himself. Naturally, home ownership should be restricted to citizens and permanent residents, but the modern Anglo does not care about his Anglo neighbors. There is no tribalism within the anglosphere anymore, only money.

That honestly sound like a lot for the middle of nowhere(?)
How big a house you talking

If she wins, nuke America before this nation ruins the world under globalism.
newswithviews.com/Nelson/kelleigh322.htm

When do you think it will burst? Maybe soon, maybe not

There is a steady demand because it is an ongoing process. You can't trust any numbers because it is a grey area from China's side.

If she wins, nuke the US before Canada but it wont matter. The whole thing will become the NAU.

depends on where you go, cities will cost more, rural will be dirt cheap. So it really only matters how far you want to drive to get anywhere

RAPEFUGEE WELCOME

But it's the billionaires who fund the GOP who were pushing for getting rid of the nation-state.

Yeah I'm thinking of a ranch house in the suburban wasteland that is SW florida, you talking like an intown neighborhood house?

Check the MLS listings for Toronto. There are thousands of condos for sale, many of which have been on the marked since 2015. Whats worse, the rent prices have not gone up so few people are willing to rent out their property, its simply not profitable. I'm not sure if this is available on the public MLS but if you access the agent one you will see that most of these condos are vacant.

Again, many condos that are on the market have been EMPTY for almost a year. The prices for new condos has also not been growing while the maintenance fee keeps rising due to age.

Toronto is honestly worse than Vancouver right now. The condo market will go absolutely Harambe soon.

mostly know about condos but from some basic paterns it seems the market crashes about every 10-12 years. We are currently around year 11 so I expect the prices will go down once people try to offload their properties in the spring. If you kind of know the area then basically everything south of Newmarket/Aurora all the way to TO is batshit expensive and can't possibly hold out.

> Canada isn't running out of room

Half (maybe more) of our land mass is uninhabitable wasteland. I shouldn't have to move to Nunavut because commie dog eating chinks don't like paying taxes.

Cause here the difference is like 80-200k for option 1 and 200k-1 million+ for option 2, depending on size and proximity to water

>free markets how does it work
>protectionism how does it work
>what is balance
>china is communism, smelly chinks
>china do business, smelly chinks
>Chinese government bad, chink cucks
>Other government bad, chink cucks
>chink adopts local culture, backwater chinks
>chink fengshui, backwater chinks
>chink works sweatshop, chink fuck
>chink becomes engineer, chink fuck
>Chink help whitey, this chink white.

Ching Chong Ding Dong, fly rice mutherfucker, what you wan?

the prices I gave were from a town of 25k people, so yeah I guess so

This is in every case a local problem. The chinks swarm everything, find a flaw, and exploit it en mass. That's their strategy. That's how they survive in a writhing swarm of a billion chinamen.

They found an exploit - foreigners can buy land in stable first world nations - so they piled on. That exploit remaining open is on each and every first world nation that keeps it open - Canada, Oz, NZ, whatever.

Maggots do what maggots do. Pointless to complain about it. Keep your house clean and they won't be a problem.

>have been EMPTY for almost a year.
Never got that, I've seen tons of store property in strip malls vacant because they can't meet rent but after a while it seems like you should lower the rent instead of having it empty for 15 months...

>Implying the 2 parties haven't both been controlled opposition for the money suppliers

Obama and the left are now shilling for open borders and an NAU

Left vs right is bullshit. It is top vs bottom and Trump is the closest to the common man we got.

Highest payed and most prestigious jobs?

What are those jobs exactly? I dont see many Chink family doctors or engineers or lawyers. Maybe that is because...... their money generating businesses are in China where labour costs are dirt cheap dumb ass.

My new neighbour is a Chink. Funny fellow, bought the house for $5 million. Got about 4 cars (2 of them electric). He doesn't work jack shit. So clearly he is an elite... but where is this prestigious job you are talking about?

They hate us because they know we are the upcoming Overlords and White Piggues will be the new slaves of modern times.

When the white man is gone, everyone will beg the white man to return

>engineers/doctors/lawyers
>working for someone else in general
>wealthy elite
I'm laughing. Anyone who gets a paycheck is unfortunately a wageslave. Some slaves just have really good masters.

Condos are super unprofitable as an investment unless you buy them outright with no mortgage. The only people that do that are Chinese investors or people who simply bought the condos long ago (they had their own mini bubble a fer years ago) - neither of them can be fucked to deal with actual tenants because they're scared they will ruin the place.

nice anecdote dumb ass

Not Japan or China

East Asia has some nations that can hold together a civilization well. You are right that the shitskins who hate whites will regret their decision though.

my master..... give the world we would will claim this clay for the east asian co prosperity sphere.

Who the fuck wants to live in redneck Cobourg? Nothing to do there but wait and die.

I think it is human nature/greed.

Just how like women want Mr. Perfect or guys wanting Mrs. 10/10. Or job postings asking for super man. Everyone is an entitled cunt these days.

oh it's suddenly horrible when chinese do it?
nigga this is exactly how every big company has been doing business since forever, especially after EU formed because it allowed this to be super easy.

You are thinking of housing in terms of housing, relative to its own price, historical prices, the local economy, relative to local salaries and what people can pay for rent

Rich chinks do not think of housing as housing, they don't give a shit about local salaries or rent, they think of it like a physical safe to keep assets off-shore and away from the PRC. If they need to sell it, they think of how much they can sell it to another rich chink who thinks the same way or in terms of the greater fool

I don't think it's spiraling prices that can pop the bubble - they've already risen to an absurd degree, we've all seen the $1M Vancouver crackshacks.

crackshackormansion.com/

It is changes in Canadian law, changes in Chinese law, potential crackdowns (massively increased enforcement and scrutiny) on either side, or if a better opportunity opens elsewhere that will pop this bubble.

The can continues to be kicked down the road

>No, it isn't. I don't understand why non-citizens are allowed to even buy property in another country

They're not. In the vast majority of countries, you can't buy land unless you're a citizen. You sure as hell can't buy land in Shanghai or Beijing if you're not Chinese.

He said "prestigious job"

I just said that these "jobs" don't exist and implied the chinks are likely business owners.

American reading comprehension.

>He really believes that those countries will be able to fend off the Jew
Japan is already lost. China will collapse internally. In the future there will only be 2 classes, the Jews at the top 0.0001% of humanity, and the rest of the 99.999% will be the brownified masses and slaves who will work for the privileged Jew class.

>you can't buy land unless you're a citizen
Are you mentally retarded?

Nice real estate you gweilo got there... would be a shame if some slant eyed gook were to invest in it...

>Countries matter
>Citizenship matters

Common man getting fucked by the rich elite, blame's foreigners. What else is new. They would sell them to Canadians if there was a recent explosion of Canadian millionaires.

>Japan is lost
>China will collapse

Nice predictions there.

>canacucks dont want rich foreigners they want dirt poor refugees and terrorists
gee i wonder which is actually better for your country

You are very naive. You will not be able to defeat the Jew. China already has large Africa-hubs where they intermix with niggers. That's what they will do. In the future, the whole world will be dark, except the Jews at the top.

retake the mainland first

>White Piggu
>Germany

t. Ahmed Mohammad

Oh yeah that makes sence, I also remember reading how Chinese are jumpy unsophisticated investors, when that bubble pops it will be hilarious.
This guy gets it
>they don't call them merchants for nothing

>tfw the one canadian city i want to live in is vancouver
>tfw can never afford it
>tfw can't find normal work in other bc cities

well here we go a nice alberta -20C winter thanks chong!

Well yeah that too but you should understand that the jews are also having problems.

Japan and China are far less "fucked" than you claim. Both have a chance.

Israel will likely get nuked off the face of the earth in a global conflict because it's right in the middle.

I don't understand. The Chinese people in the picture want the Chinese to get out?

The housing markets can and have burst in Toronto. My family lost hundreds of thousands in the housing crash of 1989. There was a major drop in 2008, too. Expect the next one to be massive. You talk like a kid whose never lived through these things.

Chink detected.

The problem isn't chinks. It is the fact that we are a nation of cucks. When a Chink couple move from Switzerland to Vancouver because they don't feel the pressure to integrate here, there is a fucking problem.

>How do we defend ourselves from the globalist Chinese?
Simple. Un-cuck yourselves and make it illegal to do that shit.

It's the same reason niggers/libs simultaneously complain of white flight and gentrification.

Japan is remilitarizing soon under Abe and no offense to (((China))) but they have over a thousand years of defeating every enemy in asia no matter the odds. The gods do smile upon Japan even when they lost WW2.

No fuck Canada for allowing this to fester and fuck the western world at large for allowing China to become what it is today.

Every fucking time white nations rely on slave labor be it niggers or gooks getting pennies halfway across the world we pay fucking dearly. When the white man doesn't want to rely on himself he always allows others to take advantage of him and he now faces his extinction because of it.

We now have a situation where the western world is being colonized by those it sought to exploit and it's paying in spades. You gave wealth and power to the worst possible people on the planet. They have no concerns about what they are doing and no limits moral or otherwise.

This cancer is starting to spread all down the west coast and the last decent white places are going to fall sooner than anyone thinks.

Africa is going to be a Chinese colony and guess where they are going to point the human diaspora coming out of it's coming mass overpopulation crisis. It's not gonna be China.

>BAWWW, THE CHINESE BEAT US AT OUR OWN GAME, FAIR AND SQUARE, WE MUST KICK THEM OUT

why are cuckskin low iq trash such notable sore ass losers?

It's hilarious to see so many butthurt whites getting mad at the success of other people while you have the nerve to call others 'niggers'

Hang anti capitalist white trash high

Moving from TO to Vancouver in Jan. If you want to rent something its honestly not that expensive. Chinese dudes don't want to let people rent to the rent prices have remained mostly stable.

>Israel will likely get nuked off the face of the earth in a global conflict because it's right in the middle.
And that is exactly why the Jewish elite is not located in Israel, but in the USA.

try.

You do know that literally all of London is owned by the sandniggers and chinks right ?

They want the niggers to flee to Canada and ruin their Chinese cities?

Spoiler, they also just *happen* to have enough weapons grade plutonium sitting around to be on part with US and Russia as far as nukes go, along with the prerequisite engineering ability and missile tech

Germany is being invaded by chinks now.

Neither side want a war. Both using the other for propaganda. Current Japan leadership opted for militarizing to consume TPP F35s. Good luck trying to false flag both sides.

Is that a sign to get people to hate them more?

>fuck Canada for allowing this to fester

Excuse me? Interesting coming from the biggest economy on the planet that outsourced its entire manufacturing industry.

Not that either of us had any say in any of this.

i wouldn't mind renting too much myself honestly but my parents are getting old and they're at the point where they would like a place of their own and to finally settle down. also the wages they could get there are much lower so it'd be kinda a shitshow all around.

how did you like toronto? why are you moving? (work?)

Europe and America. Even the ones that reach Canada won't touch your gook emerald cities because all your politicians are in their pockets and the last remaining whites will be begging for more cultural enrichment and diversity lest they be labeled racist.

They will beg for what remains of their communities to be further fractured.

Sadiq Khan will put a stop to that

I hate chinks, they are basically new money hillbillies borrowing in China and spending in the west. China is accumulating a massive debt bubble around poor lending practices to stimulate their economy. These chinks have zero class, they were basically wiping their asses with leaves ten years ago and now they are calling us jealous.

Oh and anyone with a Canadian flag saying they are ok with it are fucking chinks because every Canadian I know without exception hates chinks and does not want them here

Yeah because vancouver never crashed since 1989. It never will crash either.

We have limited land, while Toronto can expand. Also, we have never had such high immigrant inflow as we do today. Trudeau even plans to bring 300,000 Syrian refugees next year. 5% of the Canadian population. They are gonna go to toronto/vancouver. You seriously think vancouver is going to crash any time soon unless something spooks the Chink investors?

I live in Hongcouver and my god these barbarians don't even know how the transit works. Masterrace my ass

So this is what China spends all their currency manipulation and NAFTA profits from. How do we stop this?

>wiping their asses with leaves
>leaves

>poster is a Leaf

Ahahahahahahaha, had a good laugh, chap.

Except borrowing money in one country and spending it in another illegally is not capitalism you stupid chink

tradingeconomics.com/china/interest-rate/forecast
>poor lending practices

Though I agree that some new money people are 'zero' class, there is a bell curve.

There is nothing in this world as cancerous as an inflated Chink ego. They have no limits and no notion of dignity. Calling it the Beverly Hillbillies is apt, but it's even worse.

These people have *no* concept of the responsible citizen: you're either a noble who is above everyone, or you're a nothing peasant. Their entire social life is built around displays of status and *they believe it*. They think that expensive watch actually makes them better. No history of egalitarianism - just thousands of years of groveling in front of nobles.

Now every shitheel dirt farmer from Guangzhou gets to pretend he's a great man by scamming foreign money and acting like the cool white people.

look at vancouver on google maps.

It's surrounded by mountains. No wonder the property values are high.

Canada and usa should merge.

Joke's on you, Chang. My family has become rich from your influx of gook coins.

Moving for work. Toronto is nice if you're 20 and want to get wasted/party on the weekend but outside of that the only things to do are weird neo-liberal events that are organized by those obese blue-haired chicks you see posted in meme threads.

The "culture" here, if there is such a thing, is probably the worst I've seen in any country I visited. Sure we don't have BLM riots on the streets but the Trudeau memes basically describe half the population here. Should have stayed in Russia.

>unless something spooks the Chink investors?
You mean like a 30% tax on any property they buy?

Are you sure they're borrowing money? There's an elite class in China that just ruthlessly siphons off the regular folk thanks to communism. They could be sending their relatives and elders to occupy the rented areas until they retire here.

I heard stories of how China's elites are all eventually going to be exploiting the citizens while living abroad.

>No history of egalitarianism

>supporting egalitarianism of any sorts

Into the gas chamber with you silly retard.

Just like Albertans when they tapped into their oil.

Just like Russians when they became rich

Just like Arabs when they came across oil.

New money hillbillies is a good way to put it.
The small dick syndrome definately shows itself when a person stumbles on easy money.

Japan does???
That would make a lot of sense why they support Trump and why he said he wants more of a Nazi Germany/Empire of Japan relationship rather than Master/Slave like it is now.

even chineys here (who aren't elite$ class back home) complain about foreign investment, it's nothing new unfortunately

That's good news

I don't want Japan and China to fight but I understand why they may not like each other.

Won't they just rent it then?

That clay is property of Allah and Muhammad.

They don't seem to grasp that we are not jealous of a pink plasti dipped Porsche Cayenne it's that money is not a new concept to us so we don't feel the need to flaunt it like new money niggers. Worse comes to worse chinks are weak little manlets that are afraid of confrontation

Someone rang?

Yes, but that number is 15%.

China is not communist in the economic sense.
Maybe everything else but the economy feels communistic but, closer to a fascist dictatorship than communism/socialism

White western countries act like economic warfare and cultural warfare do not even exist

They don't even see the military warfare in the US except when a kid gets hurt during an Anti-Assad photoshoot.

>we are not jealous

I totally believe you.

>chinks are weak little manlets that are afraid of confrontation

t.getting fucked in the ass by Blacks and Middle Eastern people

Ayylmao, your butt is bleeding too much.

Now you know how we feel.

Let's see here:
>Government creates law where investing money(or buying a house) in anglo countries gives you citizenship.
>Overseas buyers absolutely obliterate affordable housing to basically buy citizenship.
>People living there get genuinely upset.
>Gov says ok, we'll make some more regulations instead of fixing the old one

GET RID OF THE FUCKING INCENTIVE AND YOU FIX THE WHOLE PROBLEM. NO ONE WANTS TO BUY SHITTY HOUSES IN VANCOUVER TO LIVE THERE, THEY WANT CITIZENSHIP.

No, it's a government monopoly forcing up prices through an incentive and limiting new houses with regulations. Also, the chinese get these loans at 0-1% interest rates with nothing down from chinese banks fueling credit creation in china too. It's all fucked up, but don't worry, politicians and the media will blame capitalism as always.

>they believe it
Lol when I visited China when I was like 15, waiting for a connection flight, some chinaman started overtly counting his money by me, getting up to the thousands or whatever, kinda flaunting it to me, but I knew the rough Yuan exchange rate and was like, nigga I know that's barely $300 what you trying to do?
foreignpolicy.com/2014/12/01/japan-has-enough-plutonium-to-make-thousands-of-nukes/
I think Abe got a chub when Trump said whatever it was about him not being opposed Japan and nukes

>
>>we are not jealous
>I totally believe you.

See? This is what I mean - it's not even a concept for them that Material Display =/= Status.

You can have all the money and toys in the world and still be an embarrassing peasant dressed up in things which are very obviously above his station, Deng.

Fellow Albertan. Life is pain. Best we can hope for is the PC's to come back and start negotiations to join Trump's America.

>Supply chain

For plastic crap and raw steel. We already have all we'd need to scrap the entire world, if we wanted to. You think the US gives half a shit about steel supply? It ships its manufacturing back to the states and is back in full form before the end of the decade.

>China has submarines and nukes it would use

That's hilarious. You think we want to survive the conflict that ends the world. There's no surviving in that struggle. Just death.

Jesus Christ, Canada, is this your first week of your Political Science coursework?

What a dumb faggot, this guy was literally responding to how the guy said Chinese get all the best jobs...

It's more of a state sponsored corporatism which you can find in certain US states as well.

I mean...
I do think China is a problem and the rich Mainland Chinese are scum but...
This seems like it wouldn't be a problem if Canada and Australia actually establish laws that prevent rich foreigners from buying our property.
If anything, our corrupt and greedy politicians are more at fault for letting this happen in the first place.

Zyklon B and gas chambers?

I-it o-only counts when we are winning.

Kek

Japan's space program is basically ICBM technology like the Soviet and Americans before them.

The epsilon rocket is basically a minute man II, seriously its a god damn solid fueled "workhorse rocket" despite the only notable advantage over liquid fueled is that you have a much shorter time to launch.

Hell enough of the odd radiation readings from Fukushima and the fact they had vastly larger stores of fuel on site should be enough to convince all but the dimmest normie that they are maintaining "turnscrew nuclear capabilities"

Also China isn't happy
>le nuclear wasteland
We dropped thousands of nukes for testing, the only places destroyed would be those hit. The closest city to me would probably be Tampa, over an hour away

So it's your own fault isn't it? China is playing by your rules so it's okay.

wereblog.com/zhu-yu-shanghai-art-festival

It was part of an art festival.

>Cred Forums brings good news again
TENNO HEIKA
youtube.com/watch?v=fKWqdl71CKY
BANZAI!!!

Oh they're definitely latent, I think Germany could be too but we know how likely that is.

This is plutocracy, not capitalism. Get your head out of your ass.

I like it when canadians get triggered by my posts

Hows it feel you shitposting little bitch?

It's only "true capitalism" if white people benefit. Get with the times.

3 deuces confirms

Whitey doesn't like losing at his own game. Maybe niggers were right about the white race.

Wow, interest rates what are those? oh no. Please respond if you are from a country with a higher interest rate, I'll wait,

I love it when Japan triggers other nations. They always seem so smug about it like pepe.

Instead of lying and decieving, they just make child porn cartoons, stock up nukes and tell immigrants to fuck off as a giant DEAL WITH IT to the world.

Here in America we have a jewish oligarchy. Do you want that instead?

Iron and steel by ton cost less than milk right now. The chinese fucked themselves, India and Australia metal markets for good 4 years ago, haven't recovered since. US wanna move back unprofitable raw production businesses instead of going high end tech, go ahead, after all what is competitiveness?

Japan is the oldest intact Nation/Race on Earth. If I were to give my life fighting for one nation, it would be them.

White status better than chinese money. Ok.

We'll build those, if you can pay.

Iran is up there too if you ignore the random Arab/Kurd regions in the south west

Take their money, then give them nothing.

The Chinese feel this is their payback from the west taking their land in the 19th century. We just have to send the message that you can "buy" all you want, but you can't protect property that is thousands of miles away.

30% of us live in fucking southern Ontario. Honestly if you nuked Ottawa, the GTA (might take a few nukes) and Vancouver we'd be a lot better off.

they are doing this in every major city around the world. then renting the property out at exorbitant prices.

>a nice alberta -20C winter
-20C isn't even bad for winter here. We've been really lucky the last few years, because when I was much younger I remember having plenty of -30 winter days.

>Taiwanese = Chinese

don't cuck yourself this hard, chang

He is a Chink. Not canadian.

I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords

Iran got invaded and conquered countless times by invaders, much like China.

>you will skewer chinks with your Japanese brothers in your lifetime

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_Chinese
Majority Han since BC.

oh btw, widely disputed, especially by the japanese. The first emperor of china, qin dynasty wanted to find a cure for death.(that ego) The court shaman promised to create a immortality pill. Emperor hurp derp decided to go with it. Shaman took 1000 virgin boys and girls each to an island to make medicine. Never looked back. Boom, Japan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xu_Fu

Based shaman.

>New Zealand
>army

>Isn't being a moralless subhuman rat capitalism
No, it's called being filth that need to be exterminated.

See
But there is some truth to Iran

They are definitely a top tier Nation/People

Unfortunately jews are the oldest but have a wierd mixture of no nation, massive inbreeding and diaspora racemixing so they're like in a seperate catagory.

Any other nations/people over 500 years strong?

Only if China acts up

I don't want to see Japan go full ENOUGH IS ENOUGH unless they have to

>Japan
>talking about chinese inbreeding.

kek, pot calling the kettle black.

Communism and other invasions have fucked China proper though

Japan barely dodged that fate with a carefully placed assassination after WW2

China is still top tier like Iran though

Everybody inbreeds a little bit even 19th century europeans

Semites/arabs are the only ones so inbred it fucks them up though

>FUCK CHINA

Why? For behaving like any self-interested participant in a free market would under the same circumstances?

China is about as communist as North Korea is democratic.

I'm pretty bitter that I can't afford even the shittiest and most dilapidated shack in my Coquitlam neighborhood on a family income of $180,000.

No matter how much I manage to save, it's never enough. All gains are wiped out by increasing values... I'll be raising my family in an 1,100sqft condo, it seems.

>plutocracy

Aka the natural outcome of free market capitalism.

I think he means on an ethnic/genetic level, most Chinese and Taiwanese are Han Chinese. If you are talking about nationality, then you are right.

cherry picking at its finest

neither Japan nor China are particularly inbred

First off BC declares independence from the faggot Chinese dick sucking whores in Ottawa and after independence transitions to a Pinochet type dictatorship

Second we take control of our own borders

Third we deport all communists

Fourth we send all white leftists to mine gold in the north to build a reserve of gold backed currency

holy shit the chinks bought melbourne, good luck renting 15kms near the cbd, tfw no aussie will buy a place here. anyway fuck melbourne.

Cultural revolution did screw up the clay, but age old traditions still hold('confusion', 'filial piety' and art). But saying that invasions changed chinese into non-chinese or that there are 'no true chinese' is objectively incorrect.

Modern Chinese have more to fear from kpop, hentai and foreign religion than mongols coming to rape 1.3billion people.

Yeah but try getting a job that pays fuck all in the middle of assfuck nowhere

The point is it's our fucking country and foreigners have no fucking right to it whatsoever

>muh free market means we should have open borders
Ask the US founding fathers (you know the people who led the first capitalist revolution) what they think of that

Fuck off Chang. We don't need you fucking communists who don't work here

Haha, well, I guess I deserved... By not being alive during the period of European colonialism and all.

You are using SJW language. I think the leftists never understood that their rhetoric would only ever lead to war.

>plush Marine Drive estates

Vancouverite here, marine drive is shit

Tell me about it.

Islam and Jewry result in the most inbreeding by far

>foreign religion

You mean like Buddhism?

KeK
You never cease to make me laugh at your stupidity Cred Forums

I agree that "no true chinese" is a gross exaggeration

It's more like they just took some huge blows/setbacks but overall survived far more than 90% of other nations in the world

Yeah but still you can't buy fuck all anywhere here. Go to the interior and you have Pajeets from Alberta buying everything up

Someone needs to get thrown head first from a fucking helicopter. Independence would be a good start to solving this problem because had it not been for Ottawa we'd be able to restrict the amount of billionaire shits entering our borders who contribute fuck all and in fact drain us

>Giving your life for Obama's semitic-serving oligarchy
NOPE

So is western Canada basically going to become hapaland?

If we don't declare independence soon, yes

>Any other nations/people over 500 years strong?
Upper caste hindus?
Upper caste white Latin americans?
>strong
Relative term

>only ok when Anglo is winning?
No, because the Chinese are soulless fucks just like the Eternal Anglo. In fact, it's the Eternal Anglo that is allowing the Chinese to do this just as they're allowing the Saudis to buy all the property in London. There is an alliance no one likes to speak of that is the Anglo, the Jew, and the Chink. All 3 of them, if you haven't noticed, are selfish, ugly, and schemers.

Islam and Christianity. A lot of Chinese people are suckered into Christianity which behave more like cults and there's a large population of Muslims in western China.

What are you talking about? Taiwan = Republic of China
So it's China, isn't it? :^)

The Meds will have to force civilization onto the world once more.

It's not surprising that Christianity is making huge strides in China, it's practically designed to spread rapidly across a population.

It has a God who loves you for being you, and promises a nice afterlife in Heaven when you bite it, and what does it require in return? That you believe in God and are nice to your fellow man. The ten commandments are literally the only rules you have to follow, and virtually all of them are 'be nice to each other'.

No rituals, no complex anythings, no special clothes, no 'you can't eat xyz', just 'praise Him and be excellent to each other'.

>white piggus buttmad and trying to make an argument while Han people create accomplished facts.

first, capitalism doesn't actually exist anywhere. The most you can do is aspire to it. The countries which aspire to it to the greatest degree have historically demonstrated the greatest growth in their citizen's quality of life.

Bubbles propagate best where there the supply of the asset under speculation is dwarfed by the swathes of capital flowing into that asset.

In real estate, those regions where construction is highly regulated experience the most spectacular price bubbles, e.g. Vancouver, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Tokyo circa 1980s, etc.

Unfortunately this a massive misallocation of capital and the beneficiaries are individuals not society. In a competitive market, the capital gains would be more distributed, in a monopoly, or highly regulated market, the opposite occurs.

This is the great irony of socialist policies.

The real problem is that it's just money laundering. The Chinese are hiding money from their own government in foreign real estate. Unfortunately it's devastating communities where they are doing this as no one lives in homes they buy. They kill local small business. In 10-20 years those neighborhoods will not be desirable to live in anymore because there are no local businesses, creating crime and destroying their own investment. It's gonna be fun to watch.

>implying an Islamic Caliphate of the Middle Kingdom with 1.6 billion fanatical Chinese people willing to sacrifice their lives for the conquest of the universe wouldn't be the coolest thing ever

yes, all religion is cancer.

you are'nt making sense mate

Good explanation. Its a game of hot potato, just like the chinese stock market.

This. Jews got jew´d

Þetta!

This is the western problem, some place worse off than others. I actually want more monopolies back and laws preventing it, though we don't got this shit.

Former sister nation. Housing shit here is mad too of other reasons, norks jewing. Fuck prices in oslonistan went up 25% this SUMMER... fuck..

An decent house/flat around here that's a bit out, used to be basically free now 10 million fish shekels. And it's fucking spreading

People had to save til their 30ies... Now 40ies... hmm I wonder who really is behind this.

Doesn't matter our chicks have understood that war is coming and they are all on a dropping spree, my scrotum is living a very dangerous life these days. Dey all call. God damnit once one of them get a baby on top of this. It's always been like this. They know.

YT BTFO 2BH

dat goyim is so fucking based, do you got that url again I into a nvm empire of dust.

also... you better not be selling our land there Sweden II The 2nd Caliphate

As soon as war is waged in China, in Vancouver, chinks will all be rounded up and killed.

People will be shooting them from rooftops, their houses raised.

chink bantz on point
self-deprecating roach top tier

good thread

Idk why white cuckolds are complaining

Japanese and Chinese can be based as fuck and don't give in to jewish media/political correctness/cuckoldry

>China brought out of the middle ages by whites
>Whites being dragged into the middle ages by Chinese.

As the Aussies say, "We grew here, you flew here".

They are cruel, autistic, selfish fucks who have shitty taste.

Every rich Chink in Canada:
>Canada goose parka in October
>Iced Cappucinos all of the fucking time
>McDonalds & Cigerretes
>Audi, BMW or Mercedes. Poorly driven and maintained.
>Skinny tight pants wrapped around an alien frame.
>Shithole glass box condo bought for 2 Million, built for $10,000
>Zero sense of personal space or volume
>Zero sense of community unless it's their disgusting buffets
>Zero sense of cleanliness, spitting, hacking, coughing and farting in public
>Muh QT/IQ meme is bullshit
>National Geographic tier $10,000 Nikon for selfies with bubble tea
>Worst drivers ever
>All of their money goes back to china, or china town.
>Don't buy American/Canadian. Always cheap or ultra expensive shit.

TL:DR
If you gave an autistic hobo a shit ton of sweatshop shekels and let him loose on the west.

t.Greater Toronto Area citizen.

thats horrible, any nation with the world view that life is cheap and sky daddy will save them is doomed.

Canada and other areas sees influx of chinese investment. Understanding that chinese investments are speculative, unnecessary and profit driven, British intellectual respond by posting a topic of discussion with title: 'fuck china'. Discourse between rationals begin.

>Chinese new-money etiquette deploable
>Prosecution finds chinese gov involved with communism and cannibalism.
>Speculates that Canadian gov implicated in treason and corruption.
>Chinese investor's capital avenue called into question
>Discuss possibility of nuking affected zones to remove scourge
>Japan
>Chinese national 4.5% interest rate too low, confirmed by Cred Forumsfessor to be unregulated and downright criminal.
>Debate the meaning of leaf
>Concludes Chinese race, unwashed and a curse

I hope i simplified everything from chingspeak.
Here are some facts. Biggest contributors to housing bubble

-rich chinks trying to hide their money since 2008
-dumb chinks that followed
-smart Canadian real-estate companies that sold the lie to them
-chinese government trying to rein the fucks in.
-chinese government warned Canada about it and asked them to depot rich criminals
-canada gov 'muh human rights and freeeeedom'
-chinese government illegalized movement of ANY private capital offshore due to capital fuck
-2016 chinese goverment: 'you chose this'

Solution- wait for bubble to burst, if you didnt try to profit from this for the past few years, you will get good housing for cheap. Estate agents will suck you dick.

Always remember golden rule, cash is king, now is more expensive then later. Get greedy and you will work of jews.

I would love to hear about how far back those groups go with some sources.

I have only looked at Jews, Japanese and Iranians so far

yep, same in NZ

that may be true, but don't for a moment think they have the interests of the white man in mind.

>FUCKING Canadian LEAFS hate Chinese invaders
Can we start a Chinese refugee crisis and flood Canada with like 20 million Chinese and tell the UN to turn a blind eye?

Japanese have honor and also respect those that defeated them in the greatest war in human history.

Chinese not so honorable but still better than shitskins, jews and muslims by far.

>Chinese not so honorable but still better than shitskins, jews and muslims by far
Mainland Chinese are not better. They are probably even worse than Jews and are the only ones who can out jew them. Obsessed only with money and treats everyone, even other Chinese, like dirt. They also love to scam people and stab people in the back constantly.

Island Chinks (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore) are way better.

This is the price you pay for running an extended trade deficit with a foreign nation: their nationals come into your lands with baskets of your money that they received in return for goods, bid up the prices of things you formerly took for granted, and put so much pressure on the middle class that pretty soon all you are left with is a 1% overclass and a revolutionary proletariat. It's Marxism 101. This is why you restrict (((libertarians))) to collecting rags and bones before you put them in charge of your trade policy. Thieves.

In case you haven't noticed, China has a a lot of people. They have more millionaires than Canada does people, total. And they all want to invest their money outside of China since they don't trust the stock market/properties at home. So, they buy up shit here.

Vancouver isn't a poor city, but it has the highest rate of homelessness in Canada. Canadians are living on the fucking street because any plot of land is being sold to these beady-eye little gremlins, and anytime it's mentioned Chinese-"Canadians" bitch and whine and call it racism. They act like hardline nationalists at home but every Asian-American is a mindless, entitled, SJW-tier eternal victim. They'd rather cry about poor wages for building our railroad than the fact that millions of them were literal slaves in China well into the 20th century.

homeless caused by shortage of houses/land? how is this an argument, is this even possible? Are stairs impossible?
I dont think this is the real reason, and besides, why cant Canadians just change the laws in favor of 1 generation born white Canadians, is it that hard? are Canadian leaders that cucked that they cant say no?

WHY ALL WHITEIES GOTTA HATE ON CHINKS WHEN ALL I WANT IS FIGHT IN THE RACE WAR OF REMOVE KEBAB>

>ALL I WANT IS FIGHT IN THE RACE WAR OF REMOVE KEBAB
>"Uhh...Singapore?"
>*points to your flag*

oh shut up please

there are many "ordinary people" making millions of dollars from the sale of modest homes

are you going to deny those people their money?

if you can't compete, fuck off to your reservation or "free state" like other dredges of colonialism did

yes, but dont tell great leader. I later pruge.

channelnewsasia.com/news/video/singapore-thanks/3038026.html

channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/threat-from-extremist-groups-to-southeast-asia-growing-ng-eng/3172072.html

channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-should-assume/3018274.html

>China already has large Africa-hubs where they intermix with niggers
Wrong. You're grossly exaggerating the issue.

China is WAY older than Japan.

that's literally what was said about every previous case

And I'm sure we're all surprised that you are being fed enough to even type on your rat shit knock off computer. Kill yourself you little pussy and stop breeding like fucking rats in our countries.

>FUCK CHINA

Why don't you faggots burn down their vacant homes?

We'll just let you buy it then strip you of it later on hehe ;)

>Anglos fought for globalism
Karma is a bitch

That is such an uninformed opinion leafbro, have you actually been paying attention?

What stops Beijing from buying ALL available rural properties in Canada and settling their citizens there?

You pray the game.
You pray the price.

I see what you are saying

At least they can't pretend to be white?

Beijing is a city, or a capital, it cannot lawfully or sensibly buy/own rural properties. Dont you have a lawn to mow, jesus?

>Government creates law where investing money(or buying a house) in anglo countries gives you citizenship.

Is this a real thing in Canada? I would fucking love to buy up some land to raise a family on, if I bought some land a few hours outside of Calgary and put some cattle on it, could I become a Canadian no questions asked?

>jealousy and envy

this is literally all the chinee knows

at least jews have a sense of humor.

The Canadian government is useless. Always has been.

When Trump kicks the door down on these fucking slanty eyed rats we can begin rebuilding.and taking this land back. For now we already have bought out politicians. Not even Trudeau is listened to because for all his humanitarian speeches any criticism he makes in China is immediately silenced by his own handlers.

Disgusting disgusting shit. Makes me sad knowing this country is as hollow as a chink's heart but nobody has lived here for that long, my grandparents almost decided on Australia, would have at least let me avoid this fucking catastrophy.

this shit right here, should be in the Constitution

I know a country that is 96% white, English speaking and the housing is very cheap. Apartments for as cheap as €200,000.

Come home irish convict man.

He said "intact"

Japan never got conquered and """""raped""""" (as so many on Cred Forums like to put it).

The most recent that China got conquered was in the 17th century by the Manchurians who ruled the country until the early 20th century.

I'm talking Beijing as in the chinks in charge of the PRC, you retarded queer freak.

Chinks buy up entire streets at a time, once the papers are signed they don't even move in, they literally fly back to China and check up on the house once a year.

They are blatantly draining us economically. What's worse is that there are thousands of reports of unused houses being bought and nobody living in them yet the news hesitates and avoids reporting any of it.

Canada is fucked, it's a useless country and I'm starting to see how little our own leaders look at us.

Enriching America makes the white race worse

Enriching Cana-Sucks Doggy Dick-da with east asians can only be an improvement. At least they eat dogs instead of fucking them.

Chinese have over a billion people

They cant be bred out like whites can

Liberation of Hong Kong when ?

Assuming that the people in charge could buy clay from other nations and make it their clay without obvious problems. ok,

How much for the whole of Mexico? do i get a discount if i pay cash?

>FUCK CHINA
on the contrary, laddie, looks like China is fucking you.

Soon probably. Tensions are rising every day in Hong Kong as well as China. I expect another civil war (like most points in Chinese history) in the next 10-20 years.

it'll happen along with the queens next mensuration cycle.

>Isn't this just capitalism at work?
It would be if the zoning board allowed more permits to go ahead

Seems like there isn't enough product. Government needs to rubber stamp more development, or put the brakes on somehow - otherwise, businesses will start to fail if it costs too much to live somewhere and the people who own property never use it

Not only that the women have zero rights but not care, they stay at home and shit out dozens of chinklets by the time they hit 30.

They have planned ahead by knowing how to keep their system up.

Trump is the god send we need. Russia is just a loud ape that draws our attention, while China is the leech sapping us of power. If Hillery wants to attack Russia that means America will by proxy be declaring war on the entire factory country that China is.

But the (((balance of payments))) are good for you, goy! High property prices and high rents is the sign of a prosperous economy!

It's okay to throw your workers under the bus in the name of globalization when the money comes back to your country... in the hands of the (((wealthy))).

The people and nation have not remained intact though.

The Japanese emperor bloodline, nation and people of today are almost the same ones from about 1500 years ago.

China had multiple fuckings since then. They are still top 5 to my knowledge with the nation Iran and the jews but they have not been chinese in a chinese nation for 1500 years

read

I thought Ireland was open borders?

To be fair to China though, it had to deal with hundreds of invasions throughout its history, while Japan had to deal with a grand total of 2.

Dont forget communism

Nothing destroys a nation, culture and people like communism

Like I said earlier: Japan only dodged that same fate with an assassination

>don't have a job because they sold it to me, or my family in china/india
Might be a shop, some of the letters are fuzzy.
Anyway, just more fuel for the far right.

youtube.com/watch?v=e1l1XGiXgo0

This is from Spitting Image, inspiration to the likes of Jon Jewart. What idiot liberals like this don't realize is that conservatives never actually call their base stupid. BUT, liberals like those who created this show do!

China has a burgeoning nouveau riche class and want to leave China so their Chinese babies don't grow up breathing thru a mask slash breathing in toxic sludge day in day out so they buy up property in picturesque Vancouver. Makes total sense. But then probably they were like damn this real estate market is super squishy this will be an easy way for me to make money. "Hey Jo Ching-Chang! Get in on this shit!" says Rich Chinaman 1 to Rich Chinaman 2. And Government says "lol ok do whatever" and don't care/definitely are making money off of it slash aren't losing any, and then all of a sudden "shit there's an election around the corner HURRY GUYS slap some foreign buyers tax on that and we can grease the cogs a bit AND seem like we care about housing security"

Pretty much.

Dont forget communism
Nothing destroys a nation, culture and people like communism

Literally this. Thousands of years of rich Chinese history, traditions, and people tainted because of Communism.
Thank god Japan and the Japanese people wasn't subjected to that same fate.

Dumb, untrue, but funny. Certainly not anything to do with the PLA, nah.

China made an Anti-NATO alliance with Russia too

"If the western globalists do not stop we will unleash everything both of our nations can muster together" (give or take a few words)

If Clinton wins, it's game over for the 99%

>wikipedia

First link: never seen so many citations needed tags before.

Second link: THEY WUZ CHINAMEN N SHIT

Like I said, there are still pockets of Ancient China but the nation/people as a whole has been fucked multiple times more than Japan has in 1500 years.

THEY ARE STILL TOP 5 but communism and some pretty brutal defeats have set them back

Of course

Island nations have that advantage

The gods saved Japan at least once in the past with an ancient tsunami-nuke as invaders tried to cross the Sea of Japan

The same thing is happening in Melbourne and Sydney. Laws need to change to cap foreigners buying here when houses are so inflated that native Australians have no hope of buying their own home

no it's tax evasion at work

China has to destabilize first. It is by far the most unstable nation in history, so you won't have to wait too long. The entire southern third of China will likely secede.

>Communism
>Collectively work together to create """""fastest""""" """""super"""""computer
>To simulate what a clean sky looks like

They are targeting us colonists out of our own flimsy countries.

They were literally one election away from it after WW2 and a 17 year old kamikaze saved the entire nation of Japan

I look at pictures like this and instantly think the Chinese are basically the Slavs to Japan's Germanics.

Backstory on these?

Exactly. God fucking bless Otoya Yamaguchi.

We would not have Cred Forums if not for him

God bless those crazy Japanese people

It makes a lot of sense why the jew would fear them

Commies don't give a fuck about infrastructure where they can't gain face. Factory owners have the same old corrupt relationship with commie government officials and they just shit everything up without care or fucks given while they profit off of it. Its basically nomenklatura from the Soviet Union again, high up feudal lords in effect giving no fucks about their country while espousing how communism will better the nation at a political level (Read: "Support the commies or die")

>Vincent Jen Chin[1] (simplified Chinese: 陈果仁; traditional Chinese: 陳果仁; pinyin: Chén Guǒrén; May 18, 1955 – June 23, 1982) was a Chinese American man who was severely beaten in the Detroit suburb of Highland Park, Michigan in June of 1982. The beating led to his death four days later.

Day of rope, an bats!

>The ten commandments are literally the only rules you have to follow, and virtually all of them are 'be nice to each other'.

What an infantile understanding of Christianity you have, did you learn it all on r/atheism?

>The perpetrators were Chrysler plant superintendent Ronald Ebens and his stepson, Michael Nitz. The lenient sentencing of these two men in a plea bargain generated public outrage over the murder attack, which included blows to the head from a baseball bat and possessed attributes consistent with hate crimes. Many of the layoffs in Detroit's auto industry, including Nitz's in 1979, had been due to the increasing market share of Japanese automakers, leading to allegations that Vincent Chin received racially charged comments attributing to the layoffs while being beaten.[2]

Thanks for dumping

BY THE WAY CANADIANS

DONT GET MAD AT THE CHINESE

GET MAD AT FUCKING TRUDEAU YOU KEKOLDS

HE IS FUCKING YOUR COUNTRY TO SHIT JUST LIKE OBAMA IS TO US

YOU NEED TO START HATING YOUR ESTABLISHMENT

NOT CHINESE IMMIGRANTS

>Literally this. Thousands of years of rich Chinese history, traditions, and people tainted because of Communism.
Chinese "history" was tainted before communism. It was all the same thing, one dynasty falls, another takes over and talks shit about how inferior the previous dynasty was, then that dynasty falls, another takes over and talks shit about how inferior the previous dynasty was

I'm surprised nobody realizes the effects of communism on a country, here on fucking Cred Forums of all places. Even if China has a market economy, it still has a fucking communist party that rules the country and proclaims they're Marxist and whatnot.

because residency laws senpai, owning a property does not necessitate that you're the occupier. There's an entire satellite city outside of the city I live in that was built by and owned by a Singaporean company which is probably 95% white, its quite nice of a place too, actually

>Ebens and Nitz initially faced a charge of second-degree murder, but were convicted in a county court for manslaughter. Ebens was convicted of violating Chin's civil rights and was sentenced to 25 years of prison, but the conviction was overturned on appeal. They were both sentenced to three years of probation.

Three years probation for killing slant eye piggu? Sign me up! Also, Japan would like nothing more.

I haven't even mentioned how normal Chinese who were capable of using a shitter like civilized humans turned into publicly defecating subhumans thanks to commies.

This desu. Opium Wars, Taiping Rebellion, Manchu Domination, etc.

Muh communism lol

same thing is happening in Australia, never hear about it in the news

gentrification doesn't matter if it's happening to white people?

Don't forget the endless purging of history.
Delete everything!
EVERYTHING!!!!

>Ebens allegedly instigated the incident by declaring, "It's because of you little motherfuckers that we're out of work!" referring to U.S. auto manufacturing jobs being lost to Japan, having mistaken the Chinese-American Chin as being Japanese.
Pretty ironic if you ask me.

You can argue the same about Western Europe before they were tainted by modern SJWs since we can bring up early socialism.

Communism still did MASSIVE damage to Chinese culture and turned Chinese into the modern day shitheads that we know now. That pre-WW2 era of China, for all its faults, didn't have fucking street shitters trying to outdo India.

>Factory owners have the same old corrupt relationship with commie government officials
No one ever mentions this. Ever millionaire or billionaire in China is only a millionaire or billionaire because of their connections with the government. You can barely call chinese "businessmen" businessmen, they might as well be politicians.
Those millionaires and billionaires would never have been successful in the US or Canada or UK.
I always laugh when those rich chinks in Canada talk about how their parents are "business people".

Doesn't matter. End result.

Its because most Westerners are fucking weaklings that believe everything that the Chinese tell them and display them at face value, pardon the pun.

The same Chinese """""businessmen""""" come to the US and instantly fail in business because they can't play the same bribery games and nearly unlimited government support for their failing businesses. Selling at a loss? The commies will come to your rescue if you can bankrupt enough Western companies! Let them stare at our superiority with their inferiority, soon we will become a monopoly.

I'm pushing for Trump on this alone, China needs to get stopped before they try to beachhead the US with more cancer.

Anyone think China hate is promoted to stir up fervor for TPP, which conspicuously excludes China?

If you want to share these communism redpills
Theres a thread that isn't about to archive like this one

Send them Zika!

We don't hate china

Trudeau and the establishment are fucking China and China got fucked by communism

We just don't trust the chinese and they shouldnt trust us especially under Obama

This bullshit among many other reasons (Go research this yourself) is why China can shill their GDP growth and supposed capability to surpass the US. Now look at actual innovation and productivity and you find out they're a fucking third world country hiding under the guise of supposed superpower. Meanwhile we're fucking giving concessions to them and letting the globalist corporations take our jobs over to them because they supposedly can promise lower costs. Surprise surprise, they fucking fail to deliver and we get inferior products because of our political system allowing these corps to get away with this shit.

Do I need to start about the actual CIDF that goes around Cred Forums trying to shill some retarded ideas about Chinese wealthy being "nobility" and not degenerate scum as well?

*Canada not china

Hey look at this familiar face...

Like they'd give a fuck about their own people dying.

Trudeau Sr. was a communist sympathizer and raised his cuck son as one.

Ehh. If he was a Communist or was buying up property for China then good riddance.
Otherwise, if he was just minding his own business, integrating, and respecting our laws, then that's pretty fucked up.
Also...
I'm not sure what you are implying in this post.

In China, people are allowed to die in the streets. Chinese won't even helping one of their countrymen drowning. They'll just watch. There's actually a phenomenon that has a name now in China, where white foreigners end up having to rescue distressed Chinese that their own people don't care about. Like, they cannot even fathom why someone would save someone else's life. The concept is just beyond them.

Now, given all that, do you really think 99% of Chinese give a fuck about their environment?

Every Chinese environmentalist/animal activist is either an HKer or Western educated. Apparently they have to come here in order to gain a soul.

>We don't hate china
I do.
People complain about the US influence on the rest of the world, but if China were the top super power it would be A LOT worse than anything the US has ever done.
They can easily be dealt with just by placing a 35 or 45% tariff on every product from China that enters the US, that alone would put them in a great depression.

Why not just break into these properties and squat?

This is a fun one: Monterey park which is traditionally old Chinese immigrants or "the neighbor that keeps their shit to themselves and in their own toilets" is getting invaded by these fucking subhumans now.

That guy was implying about the destruction of books. The commies did the typical book/library burning thing that all the dynasties did every time they took over from the past dynasty.