We're going down in a spiral to the ground

We're going down in a spiral to the ground

Other urls found in this thread:

truthfeed.com/breaking-clinton-foundation-failedtaxaudit-forces-them-to-refile-tax-returns-and-audit-for-errors/27040/
youtube.com/watch?v=C71_QwZt69A
youtube.com/watch?v=QSjgk_bM8MA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NOONE's GONNA SAVE US NOW

Not even God

>NBC

Yes of course, unbiased reporting

"Because we said so!"

>NBC
>Any MSM for that matter

I'm voting Trump and nothing but death can stop me.

What was so bad about this week?

Cred Forums why do you like SOAD so much?

>NBC
>Nobody But Clinton
Wow.

It's really sad and obnoxious how these news sites have completely thrown objectivity out the window

They've really revealed their plans

Ok, moving on

Same here bro!
Hi five !

I fucking hate them. They suck, and one of them was involved in bashing Brent Hinds' head in and putting him into a coma. The main culprit was a nigger hanging out with SOAD, so basically that band can eat shit on multiple levels. Never heard a good song from them anyway.

This is part off the new narrative that Trumps campaign is in free fall.
This is why they stopped oversampling just before the debate, then restarted oversampling after the debate.

Why? I have not seen anything that would suggest Trump has had a bad week. His numbers are surging, I would think he was having a great week.

Honestly I wasn't a Trump fan at the beginning but the media bias made me start rooting for him. Plus I can't stand Hillary.

So if Trump wins, will SOAD finally put out a new album?

NBC said that?

Well shit, now I don't know what to believe.

Asuka will save you.

That's some investigative journalism right there.

Might as well buy a subscirption to the enquierer.

Troy Sanders has said it wasn't Soad's fault. Also, many reports say Hinds was drunk and the instigator.

You like Mastodon but not Soad?

>(((sietz)))
>(((wald)))

increasingly nervous kike

Exactly why they are trying to say he had a bad week.

This is the end of Trump's campagin!

t. increasingly nervous man

>Losses debate.
>Wastes time arguing about a nigger bitch and a burrito fat bitch.
>Loses control of tax story.

everythingisfine.gif

Hey, it worked after the debate. All but like one or two polls declared Trump the winner, but all the Clinton people were like
>well the consensus says Clinton won!

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

Martin Skrelli will upload the Wu Tang Album to the internet

worse than a limp hildawg getting chucked head first into a van?

This is at least the fifth time I've heard this.

They've been saying that shit for a year now, nobody but CTR even reads these stories anymore.

WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST LEAVE THOSE ONLINE POLLS ALONE Cred Forums?!?!?!

I liked mastodon until The Hunter. They're clearly the better musicians, and while taste is subjective, I think they're vastly superior songwriters.

SOAD was hanging out with a nigger. That's just about all that needs to be said.

Nimble America has deposited $0.25 into your account!

I'm voting Hillary and even being dead can't stop me

kek

Does this mean I actually got a job?

Does this mean the end of my NEETness?

Thank God.

>polls we raided

This is advanced shilling

It's the plan, deal with the whore of Latinas and get the old taxes out there to the ((MSM)) and let them run it into the ground with their 95% disapproval ratings and be ready to jump ahead in the coming debates.

/thread.

shill gtfo

Worse than Ted Cruz' final week? Worse than the week where Hillary was chucked into a van like a sack of potatoes on 9/11? Who writes this garbage?
>(((Seitz-Wald)))
Every fucking time.

The Hunter was Great.

I didn't care for Leviathan, personally.

Once More Around The Sun is fantastic, and listening to them turned me on to Baroness.

I am simply amazed by how much muckraking the US media is doing to this one CEO guy as opposed to the thousands of people of the same background.

It doesn't matter who raided which polls. They're all rigged to hell and back. The point is how out of control the confirmation bias is.

I went to the store the day after and all the employees were explaining it in detail to each other based on how much kikebook nonsense they got and didn't even read.
>naw don even watch dat
>did u watch?
>hell naw its all da same
>wha happen
>i din watch but all the kikebook say don even botha
>dat trump at it again
>u messin he neva ansa anithayn
>mmmhmmmm
>mhhmmm

>worst week ever
>for 30th week in a row

Really made me think

They get .05

WE NEED TO HELP TRUMP! DO SOMETHING,ANYTHING!

His tax returns must be very embarrassing. His candidacy is practically over anyway.

Interesting. I liked Baroness around the release of the Blue Album, but my tastes shifted away from that sound - right when Mastodon started getting less heavy and taking a more groove-oriented approach.

I was really into Baroness, Kylesa, Big Business, and other bands of that vein. I don't really know why, but my tastes drifted and I don't like them at all anymore. They're not bad though.

I think Leviathan and Crack the Skye are Mastodon's two best albums. Very different, but at least they were complex and had some incredible musicianship.

I've found myself enjoying thrash and melodeath more lately. Even though I know they're not generally pushing as many musical boundaries.

Dubs say this is just another ctr thread. Don't let the shills make you think trump is losing in anyway. He is not losing and the ctr fags are just getting really desperate

>raised a record $13 million after the debate
>a bad week

How about this. ;) truthfeed.com/breaking-clinton-foundation-failedtaxaudit-forces-them-to-refile-tax-returns-and-audit-for-errors/27040/

you are, hillary, you truly are going down
fuck you ctr

Hillary had another leak (not between her legs this time) which called Bernie supporters basement dwellers.

Therefore, "Trump had a bad week". Somehow.
t. Shlomo Media Personality

I love Asuka.

I want to protect that smile.

#FailedTaxAudit

I'm the opposite.

I liked the storytelling of Blood Mountsin and Crack the Skye, but I find myself more engaged the more it gets more melodic.

Wharblegarble Orc shrieks just don't do it for me. I gotta know what you're saying.

#TrumpTaxes or whatever isn't even trending anymore. The MSM really thinks people are fucking stupid.

Worse than the week where Trump had to be "talked off the ledge" constantly and the GOP were actively looking for emergency replacements?

Or is the MSM pretending that week never happened since nobody bought it when they reported on it?

Can I convince you to listen to a 13 minute masterpiece? I know taste is subjective, but this is where mine have gone lately, and I'm convinced it's genius.

Once I heard Vektor, I became a thrash fan. Once I heard this song, I knew there was no going back.

youtube.com/watch?v=C71_QwZt69A

we know you do it for free curry nigger

>WE
You're right. YOU CTR fags are going down because you think we're somehow dumb enough to throw away our political ideologies because some user claims to be on our side and to have lost hope so, "You guys should totally give up because there's no way Drumpf... I mean we can win now".

And with Cred Forums being deleted how can Trump ever recover?

Probably because this board is full of 14 year olds.

Excuse me. I'm more than 20 years older than a 14 year old.

I like your style.

>Not knowing The Art of the Comeback

Americans love themselves a good underdog story.

but it wasn't a bad week

trudat we were taught about Horatio Alger in elementary school

>those last names

Pol is always right

This is the second time they declared trump having a worst week the first was the Khan week. Meanwhile Hillary had that week where she nearly passed out on 9/11 which was her worst week by a huge margin and no one said a thing.

stop hating women

also the googles were breaking shit again

and anyway it was just fart rape, not worth reporting on

>Top trending is hilldog yelling at bernie supporters
>Trumps worst week

??????????????????????????????????

why bc he didnt pay taxes? And thats worse than hillary wanting war with russia and iran? Thats worse than having negative job growth, tpp and higher taxes on the poor and middle class? Yeah fuck off.

his worst week was after he told off that kazmir khan faggot

Remember that time when she sold our uranium to russia? That's great.

Think she sold any to Iran while she was at it?

Yes.

It's really strange that nobody in the media noticed that Hillary seizing and collapsing caused her a massive drop in poll numbers and flipped like swing states.

whats your point? That she doesn't want war? Can you imagine profiting off your enemy in the short term while planning to destroy them later? Do you even hillary bro?

If these recent polls are reflective of "the worst week in presidential campaign history" then Trump must also be the most appealing candidate in presidential campaign history, because there's no other way to explain why the race is neck and neck.

Well I don't know. She only turned the whole middle east into a war zone.

What difference at this point does it make?

Spoken like a true cuck, and shill

>Hi five !
KYS Newfag

INCOMING SUPER COLOSSAL HIGH FIVE COMING YOUR WAY

JUST GOT DONE WHACKING IT SO IT'S GOING TO HAVE TO BE A BIT OF A SPLAT

the difference is open war with russia or iran means we get conscripted, millions die, world economy pbly collapses and if it goes nuclear american cities get nuked what do you mean what is the difference?

Fucking dune coon.

Nice! *thwump*

Nice try, cuck.

wew scarmongering about the draft again? Is this 2008 again?

SPOILERS: the world economy is going into the shitter anyway; war just covers that up

sure thing CTR

>believing this bullshit

NBC is bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton; and they're ideological bedfellows

ignore and sage

dude open war with a major power that can actually defend its self (yes present day iran is included in that) would eventually require conscription. sorry i scared you but thats the reality.

The worst week in Presidential campaign history is when the results come in and they lose.

Though, this may be the worst.

It would be over by the time it began. We'd break out the secret weapons and they'd be done before their nukes or whatever made it over to fuck our shit sideways.

That's why you quit it with the escalating proxy wars, unlike the complete and total lifelong loser and fuckup that is Hillary Clinton.

>literally rising in the polls
>worst

you think they dont have secret weapons? you honestly shitty patriot missile system would protect you? youtube.com/watch?v=QSjgk_bM8MA

Of course they have secret weapons. I don't know who the fuck would be talking about patriot missiles here.

Are you really just retarded?

USA v Ru means nuclear war. Even if somehow Plus what Hillary's first tranny division going to defeat Ru in Ru's backyard? Top kek usa cant sustain total war the public has no stomach for it. On the first day we would suffer more casualties then the last decade of the 'war on terror'.

patriot missile is the main air defense system for the u.s. and nato. You cant talk about u.s. air defense without talking about patriot missiles. And even on paper patriot system is inferior to s-300 and s-400 and vastly inferior to the soon to come s-500. Do you know anything about modern mil equipment or are you just shit posting old talking points from the early 90s? American era of full spectrum dominance ended around 2008 buddy.

That's correct. Both our asses would be glass, and they know that.

That's why people with some sanity left (i.e. not Dementia Hillary) allow that careful stability to be maintained by various people in various places.

>literally falling in the polls
worst

Nobady saying? ((((Sarlin))))) (((((Seitz-Wald))))

I thought it would imply too much if I were to point out the hyphenated surname.

That's Cred Forums in general. It's a constant joke about this place.