>East Ghouta September 27
i.imgur.com/d32uZ1h.jpg
>North Hama September 28
i.imgur.com/bURzGkz.jpg
>Aleppo city September 29
i.imgur.com/T4TF57w.jpg

Developments Sept. 30
>Handarat camp gains were maintained!
>Minor Repub.Guard&Liwa al-Quds gains in Bustan Al-Basha district of Aleppo city
>Explosive belt malfunction kills 16 ISIS terrorists
>Saudi Arabia could threaten to pull billions from US economy, hinder military base access
>No-fly zone would ‘require war with Syria and Russia’ – top US general
>U.S. weighs tougher response to Russia over Syria crisis: officials
>Kerry threatens to cut off all contacts with Russia over Syria, unless Russian and Syrian bombardment of Aleppo ends

South Front 30-9 - youtube.com/watch?v=v-HW0yZrS2w

Feature videos
What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan) - youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Yemenis hitting UAE ship - youtu.be/XaMSb_7_3cM

Previous thread →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uElkQjtMSIE
youtube.com/watch?v=6wRXncGsktE
yahoo.com/news/syria-presses-aleppo-advance-u-n-says-hospitals-120858068.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ieVFTHrsxh8
reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security-idUSKCN1220PB?il=0
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20161002/1045918973/syria-army-kurds-shkeif-area.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lMOKyfKuSWw
sojourney.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/img_4979.jpg
strawpoll.me/11348926
nytimes.com/2016/09/29/world/middleeast/russias-brutal-bombing-of-aleppo-may-be-calculated-and-it-may-be-working.html?_r=0
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/782592845051990016
twitter.com/miladvisor/status/782304424496599040
youtube.com/watch?v=5aZgUlIXv1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Ilry8DngnRw
youtu.be/_grZK1hqExk
youtube.com/watch?v=qM9x9h4Mb8E
thesaker.is/the-war-against-syria-both-sides-go-to-plan-b/
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/782608706886217728
twitter.com/hashtag/Bustan_Al_Pasha?src=hash
rt.com/usa/361385-pentagon-pr-firm-terrorist-videos/
labs.thebureauinvestigates.com/fake-news-and-false-flags/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/01/pentagon-paid-for-fake-al-qaeda-videos.html
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/782663365583929346
twitter.com/AboZain6/status/781966961303515136
youtube.com/watch?v=rGQEDNLPI3w
youtube.com/watch?v=VfyDgDTu0Go
twitter.com/uossmCan/status/782679189761785856
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/782649157404229633
youtube.com/watch?v=BfBFAFSEXnI
youtube.com/watch?v=UrrumOzIhI4
twitter.com/Interbrigades
strawpoll.me/11351758
youtube.com/watch?v=zU1lU8KWXzw
youtube.com/watch?v=0FNtEWfay_8
dailysabah.com/football/2016/08/17/why-vitor-pereira-left-and-what-to-expect-from-dick-advocaat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for the rebels

Why do they all look like this?

Sorry forgot to delete

Lol came here to ask this

andreas lubbitz is a big guy for us

You don´t get to bring fiends.

Kys
Guys asking again ik but I need it urgently, baking oc
Does anyone have the FSA version of this?

nth for MASSIVE GAINZ

Just a friendly reminder to all the Assadboos in /sg/, this is what you're defending:

Pure evil. Callous disregard of civilians, raining barrel bombs, bunker busters, incendiary bombs and regular shelling on women, children, aid workers, HOSPITALS, schools, bakeries... Never forget that. The rest of the world won't either, that's why everyone else is against Assad. This murderous regime is the worst slaughterer of innocents in decades.

If you support him, you are just as guilty!

you forgot that the monsters also block all supplies of fuel for bakery generators into aleppo, seriously limiting the moderate oppositions capabilities of providing the citizens in their legitimate owned territory with bread

>stupid question repeated ad nauseam
>[laughs]
Yes?

this guy comes over and crashes your plane with no survivors.
what do?

youtube.com/watch?v=6wRXncGsktE

It's true they have cut off all the supply lines to the Rebellions headquarters of Aleppo?

The Russians and Syrians should pound the Fuck out of it until they give an unconditional surrender.

I Fucking LOVE the Russians! They know how to deal with terrorists and rebels.

CIA pls go

“Extremist groups will continue to exploit the vacuums that are there in Syria to expand their operations, which could include attacks against Russian interests, perhaps even Russian cities. Russia will continue to send troops home in body bags, and will continue to lose resources, perhaps even aircraft,” US State Department spokesperson John Kirby told reporters at Wednesday’s press briefing, adding that if the war in Syria continues “more Russian lives will be lost, more Russian aircraft will be shot down.”

Is USA openly threatens Russians with terrorist acts by their ISIS puppets?

Get molotov'd rapefugee

>Kerry threatens to cut off all contacts with Russia over Syria, unless Russian and Syrian bombardment of Aleppo ends
>No-fly zone would ‘require war with Syria and Russia’ – top US general
Don't kill muh terrorists

Obama, and thus Kerry, are in charge until mid january 2017.
They will try to complete their legacy and tie loose ends by then, so they are pushing harder.

Niggers what are you on about, that is just a catamaran with wave piercing hull design
We use those all over the Aegean for civilian transport
Its not some cutting edge military technology

How americans are reacting to their actions in Syria anyway?

Are they still so painfully deluded about supporting rebels against evil Assad?

They are just talking heads anyway

foken quads tells the hard truth

WWIII when?

If the west and the sheiks hadn't interfered, we would have had 50,000 deaths and peace

Now that we have supported 'moderate' rebels, the death toll is at 500,000-1,000,000 and several millions of refugees

One strong hand is better than tens fists trying to punch each other at the same time

not that I seen

DABIQ
A
B
I
Q
SOOON BITCHES EUKEKS

Prepare for the Apocalypse.

How russians are reacting to their sanctions in Russia anyway?

Are they still so painfully deluded about supporting Putin against evil west?

SAA took Al-Shokaief and Kinder hospital.
Kurds helped them out by grabing the territory around Castello.

So you believe that ISIS is right but still support Turkey? Enjoy hell, I guess.

What the fuck are Kurds doing so far inside the land

so the small urban area below kindi hospital will be next i guess?

That really fucks the rebels up quite hard. Their dreams of reopening castello road are gone and pushing to the artillery college again looks implausible. This may be the final nail in the coffin for aleppo.

Amen brother.

you mean in aleppo in general? They've been in sheikh maqsuud since the beginning of the war and are only loosely related to the YPG in the north.

The district has been kurdish for decades, they simply stood their ground there. Probably other kurds form the general aleppo area came there too.

Rebel defense line and moral is going to crash soon. I'm giving them a few weeks until they negotiate to be transported to Idlib.

>How russians are reacting to their sanctions in Russia anyway?
Sanctions are not affecting Russian economy as hard as low oil prices and ineffective management by corrupted government.

>Are they still so painfully deluded about supporting Putin against evil west?

Evil west? We are not in USSR dude, lots of people are traveling across the world and using Western products.
US supporting terrorists in Syria and Libya is an undeniable fact.

In the north yes with Handarat capture, greens have no chances of breaking the siege anymore. On the south there is a chance, assads must work on Al Ameriyah and Sheikh Saed to finally seal Aleppo with no chances to break the siege.

they could stay there for a long ass time if they want to. They got enough human shields, so starving them out is no option. Conquering the town center would come with really high casualities for the SAA so i doubt they'll do it any time soon. As long as they don't run out of ammo they're fine.

I guess it's just an improvised gypsy town, like we have here in some towns. Kurds generally look like gypsies too, interesting coincidence.

Putin is more popular than before sanctions, so there is that.
>ansvering a question with another question
are you a kike?

i doubt they'd loose the artillery college again. I mean it's basically the only attack vector the rebels have left, all eyes should be concentrated on it to curb stomp any attempts they might make.

So people who rebel against tyrants are terrorists now? Fuck off. Now I know why you let Putin to trash you and your country, you guys couldn't understand freedom if someone paid you to.

>Putin is more popular than before sanctions
By his controled media opinions?

Syrian army is a real shit, they can lose anything desu. Except for a few professional detachments.

Yes, people who wage jihadi war alongside groups like al-Qaeda, Turkestan Islamic Party and Jund al-Sham are terrorists

How the fuck is this even a question?

Why are you so obsessed with "freedom" for Russians.

Btw American brand of "freedom" is not the only one that exists out there.

Personally, I despise the action. We shouldn't have involved ourselves in this business. Furthermore, it seems to elucidate a narrative that reads: there will be no stopping the innumerable wars the US government is involved in and therefore we are impotent to do anything about climate change because our troops lives depend on a steady supply of oil at any cost.

FSA started the fight. Don't act dumb.

So how will the siege end? Just endless carpet bombing until the FSA surrenders?

>So people who rebel against tyrants are terrorists now?
No, but history shows that those rebellions always lose steam and always get hijacked by extremist groups.

If the FSA and their bullshit revolution were actually popular, then they wouldnt have to rely on al-Qaeda, nor on aid and weapon shipments from nations that have always hated Syria

Are you stuck in 2011 or are you deliberately being retarded?

The Turkish military, with armour, air-power and troops on the ground – a thousand of them special forces – are moving deeper into Syria

The siege can last for years, with endless bombings, and a massive outcry in Atlantist media outlets about bakeries and dead children.

Little bit from column A, little bit from column B

siege until the rebels loose so much ground in the rest of syria that they agree to a political settlement would be an option i guess. I don't know. For all i know SAA might just as well storm the city, it just seems implausible to me.

If the Assad and his bullshit "governance" were actually popular, then he wouldnt have to rely on bombing, nor on aid and weapon shipments from nations that have always hated Syrian people like Russia for instance.

>"It is the continuing savagery of the Assad regime against the people of Aleppo and the complicity of the Russians in committing what are patently war crimes - bombing HOSPITALS, when they know they are HOSPITALS AND NOTHING BUT HOSPITALS - that is making it impossible for peace negotiations to resume", British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said

yahoo.com/news/syria-presses-aleppo-advance-u-n-says-hospitals-120858068.html

Our revolution was like this too desu lol. And thanks god extremists won.

Hit me with another source, mate. Because all i've seen in western media just supports my point.

they don't. The large majority of the syrian population lives in government controlled areas, just as internally displaced syrians. They need their army, airforce and foreign support against rebel groups that are kept alive by outside support.

>al-Qaeda takes over half your country
>you dont have to rely on bombing
Ah I guess you just go "talk" with them and all dance in a circle and sing kumbaya

This isnt a Disney movie retard

Okay now I am sure you are trolling.

Russians can't do no wrong huh? You guys are knights from fairytales?

Hey guys, Houthis just sank a a fucking American warship that was rented by Emirates.
youtube.com/watch?v=ieVFTHrsxh8

I mean you at least mention Iran.

Knights are shit desu, boyars are where its at

China is the most populated country in the world.

>Kurds ""helped"""
Yeah, they are good at taking land from people on the verge of losing it as it is.

>Boris Johnson
>Not appointed to foreign minister secretary in order to discredit the UK referendum.

Every revolution was like this. The only ones unaffected by this are nationalist struggles and even then they are already radical by their very nature.

I wanna buy some cargos to look like CIA dude, any recommendations?

And strategic important land at that. They occupy like half of Castello road now
>with Kurds you lose

It's also less of a shithole than Russia but that's not really hard to achieve is it?

Yeah Kurds are known for their highely oppotunistic behaviour. It would backfire, and backfired before already.

They don't. The men in the group photo OP posted are clearly wearing button down shirts, while Mr. CIA is wearing a polo.

>muh just a civilian ships
>catamarans are automatically defenseless civilian transport ships
>no matter the military grade design, armor, armaments on deck and cutting edge military hardware installed
>look muh unrelated civilian ship with broadly similar hull design

Why is everyone so butthurt.

Is it because some cavemen sandniggers destroyed a rather new military burger ship or because it was an old Chink missile that destroyed it or is everyone a Saudi shill now?

Can't wait till this happens! It will just be the start.

Earth is not flat.
I can throw irrelevant shit back at you all day.
Adress this post

Weren't they all either got killed or fled to another countries. There are assyrian villages in Russia too. We have all kinds of weird kebab christians here, they fled to Russia from all over Middle East back then.

Yemen politics update

reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security-idUSKCN1220PB?il=0

>The High Political Council of Yemen's armed Houthi movement and supporters of former president Ali Abdullah Saleh has appointed Abdulaziz bin Habtoor to form a national salvation government

If only. But Kurds are going to fuck them up. Too many Kurds to fight and US don't care about Assyria meaning they ain't getting it, but if they do it ain't gonna be a puppet of US.

it's actually australian. And the chink missile wasn't really old.

It's just that the thing really had defensive systems. It was a military transport ship not intended for contact with the enemy.

>armor
lmao. It's got a fucking aluminium hull. That catched fire.

Any gains today outside of Kindi Hospital and that industrial area in the north of the pocket?

me face

>Mandarat camp gains were maintained!

Assad is slapping rebel ass till its red raw

The Assyrian's in Russia mostly came during 1915 when Turkey was killing Christian's. Most of us lived in Eastern Turkey with Armenian's before that.

Assyria might be given by Turkey and Arab's Ironically to fight a proxy war with Kurd's.

>So people who rebel against tyrants are terrorists now? Fuck off. Now I know why you let Putin to trash you and your country, you guys couldn't understand freedom if someone paid you to.
Oh you are actually retarded brainwashed monkey.

Apologize for wasting my time.

hey do you know this guy?

>tfw you will witness the return of jesus in your lifetime

>Good and Bad are very political.

What U.S. sees as human rights violations, Russia might see as a nesscaey evil keeping the country from collapsing into known terrorist hands.

Are you an Assyrian expat? Any more details about the Turkey thing? Is it wild speculation?

No, but judging from his last name, he's probably Assyrian. Many Assyrian's fled to the Urmia region of Iran. My Grandmother's family did temporarily.

You hang out at Limeridge Mall

Just a friendly reminder to all the Assadboos in /sg/, this is what you're defending:

Listen to that laugh, pure evil. Callous disregard of civilians, raining barrel bombs, bunker busters, incendiary bombs and regular shelling on women, children, aid workers, HOSPITALS, schools, bakeries... Never forget that. The rest of the world won't either, that's why everyone else is against Assad. This murderous regime is the worst slaughterer of innocents in decades.

me faces

wtf, i hate women, children, aid workers, HOSPITALS, schools, bakeries now!

+0.02$

Not an expat, I've lived in Canada my whole life. That Turkey think is wild speculation. We currently don't have enough of a voice to voice our concerns. There is a growing number of Assyrian politicians in big places that could make a change.

Even Armenian's don't give a shit about us and that says a lot.

We had a substantial number (around 4 million) in the 90's that would make Assyria a reality. Unfortunately, more than 75% are in diaspora now.

So is the U.S hands off on Syria now?
Are we even going to do anything about Aleppo being raped?

I live far from Hamilton.

>they are HOSPITALS AND NOTHING BUT HOSPITALS
>NOTHING BUT HOSPITALS
Why is he making that remark? Oh yes, because he know its not true.

I came here to say that also..

Every american i associate with is on russias side.

#MAGA

Sounds grim and not promising at all. God help your people, user.

Roepcke, go back home.

Thanks, mountain man.

>Turkish fighter jets hitting Isil in Turkmen Bareh, Akhtarin and Dabiq. #EuphratesShield

dabiq soon fellow kuffars

YOU'RE IN IT.

he is very famous in Iran
he born and raised in Canada but chose to play for Iran's national team, pretty based

R8 OC

After the faggots are completely annihilated in dabiq, the entirety of isis will crumble.

Islam might completely fall apart/reform.

>sputniknews.com/middleeast/20161002/1045918973/syria-army-kurds-shkeif-area.html
Sputnik says it was a joint operation.

10/10

>Islam might completely fall apart/reform.
nah m8 the people fighting them are muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=lMOKyfKuSWw

How is Iran these days? Is the economy getting better?

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man...

WERDER

BRAYMEN

I have a feeling e. aleppo is going to be the next east ghouta.

Also people who are crying about people being killed an hospitals and bakeries being destroyed are softassed deluded motherfuckers. There is no other way to liberate your own cities, during WW2 we used to wipe our own cities to free them from germs, there is no other way, there was never other way.

Not that bombs aren't killing children but yea this is some good shit here ivan. That is war though children die

Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha 3h

SAA launch attack on Tell Kurdi in East Ghouta, Damascus
-----
Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha 2h

Clashes btw SAA & Islamists near Jandoul roundabout amid bombardment on al-Hulek & Bustan al-Basha, Aleppo

still recession in many sectors other than oil, needs more time to recover after all those years of sanctions tbq h
other than economy everything is normal

Kurdish bulls takes all t*rkos

Santa Claus
???????? behead the infidel

Better one

They celebrate Christmas in Iraq. Why is Turkey trying so hard to be Saudi Arabia?

The Moscow Times @MoscowTimes

On this day in 1552, the troops of Ivan the Terrible entered the city of Kazan
----
First muslims that were conquered by Russia. Now I have to play EU4 again.

>4 points out of 6 games
was this part of their masterplan?

and Iran
that's just Onur making lame jokes kek

sojourney.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/img_4979.jpg
friendly reminder to save Hiroshima bandwidth

pepe's face has been taken down to the strip (lips kek), now they're pushing from the strip and from the hill on north aleppo near Burayj Ar Rih

IT was a shitpost,fucking leaf

Your birth was a shitpost

Those are some big guys.

Julian Röpcke @JulianRoepcke

Regime media: #Assad and #YPG "in cooperation" in northern #Aleppo. #traitors

People nearly don't celebrate Christmas even here lol. Why would they do in Iraq ffs?

Telling he was mentally unstable and forget about it 1 month after

New Year and Chrsitmas are 2 different holidays, if you mean this.

check this: strawpoll.me/11348926

hey im sure you get tired celebrating it all year long

look at the sign

how many survivors did the germanwings flight have?

Massive GainZ today in Aleppo. How is the SAA suddenly capable of doing stuff like that? Usually they lose positions a few hours later or lose something else somewhere else?

Eat my penis

>2k+ votes
how the fuck

>Kinder hospital

lol

fsa didn't get their last "UN white truck" supply
guess why it got bombed

I wouldn't know. People don't really talk about syria or anything. I don't think anyone is paying attention.

What the fuck is an Aleppo anyway?

hahaha
holy shit
^^
nytimes.com/2016/09/29/world/middleeast/russias-brutal-bombing-of-aleppo-may-be-calculated-and-it-may-be-working.html?_r=0

Dude that kid is still never gonna have a night of sleep again after seeing what he saw

The biggest congregation of bakeries in the whole world. The heaven for bakers. The epitome of breadmaking art.

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/782592845051990016

thoughts on this?

ask your president why he gave a gun to his father

>defend yourself against Al-Qaeda
>traitors
the fact he's not been hauled off to a blacksite yet continues to surprise me

of course it's true
that's why everybody is so silent about it.

because this twitter.com/miladvisor/status/782304424496599040
russia or syrian army weren't responsable for the attack of the UN convoy

>no bakeries on the list

so who then?
everybody were spitting shit on russia for two days.

#NOTALLWHITETRUCKS
#JUSTICE4ERDOGAN

no bakeries left user

Rebel infighting probably, Nusra wasn't sharing the UN (((aid))) or a plain false flag

>The strategy, more about politics than advancing the battle lines, appears to be designed to pressure rebels to ally themselves with extremists, eroding the rebels’ legitimacy; give Russia veto power over any high-level diplomacy; and exhaust Syrian civilians who might otherwise support the opposition.
Jesus fucking hell. That's the single most dishonest thing I've ever read. That is downright propaganda brought to a cynical and frightening level.
We need to purge journalists.

>everyone spitting shit on russia
>only taking western news as reference

also:
Russian MoD, General Konoshenkov:

No air strikes on the United Nations humanitarian convoy in the south-western outskirts of Aleppo, by Russian or Syrian air force took place. Due to the fact that the route of the convoy was passing through the territory controlled by the insurgents, the Russian Center of reconciliation of the warring parties in Syria yesterday monitored the convoy with UAV.

Around 13.40 MSK all the humanitarian aid was safely delivered to their destination. After that the Russian Center for Reconciliation of the warring sides in Syria has stopped monitoring the convoy.

Further movement of the convoy was not monitored by the Russian side. All information on the whereabouts of the convoy was known only to the militants controlling these areas.

I also want to remind you that "Dzhibhat en-Nusra" militants of the terrorist group yesterday about 19.00 MSK began a massive offensive on Aleppo in this direction, with support of powerful artillery fire from tanks, artillery, and various multiple launch rocket systems.

We have carefully studied the video of the so-called "activists" from the scene and found no signs of shelling/bombing of the convoy. There were no craters, cars have no blastwave damage from an airstrike.

Everything that is demonstrated on the video - is a direct consequence of fire damage from its burning load, which in a strange coincidence began at the same time as insurgents started carrying out a large-scale offensive on Aleppo.

Who started the fire and for what purposes - can only be answered by the group which "accidentally" shows up as always at the right time and in the right place, the organization named "White Helmets" which has close relations with En-Nusra.

The humanitarian aid was part of the deal between Russia and USA. Few days after signing the deal, USA bombed SAA troops.

It would make sense for Russia to bomb the """humanitarian""" convoy

desu this war opened my eyes about world. in a war there is no "good", only "evil".

KINDI HOSPITAL FOOTAGE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ilry8DngnRw

Are signs like this normal in Iran?

Thought racism against Kurds wasn't common in Iran like in Turkey and so on.

Yes, but Russia isn't USA, and that could also be an easy way to accuse Putin.

Here's another sign that seems to be anti-Arab.

It doesn't mean anything. Red cross = red crescent. They change the logo's because it's an Islamic region, and red cross, being purely humanitarian, doesn't mind.

>make deal
>fuck up deal by attacking SAA
>convoy gets attacked by Al Nusra
>point finger against russia
>shit talking
>Russia shows proof
>western media shut their ass

>That catched fire.

The Britbongs made that mistake in the Falklands, but I believe everyone with half a brain learned from their experience.

No one showed any proof, don't jump to a conclusion

Based iran hahhaha

Russia deliver a lot of proofs, yet you have some guys such as bellingcat paid for to take everything provided by Russia as forged evidence and on the opposite use forged documents to conclude unambiguously that "Russia did it and lied"

TL-DR; no matter the evidence provided by Russia, it will never be enough.

nope
that sign is not against kurds
that's what they call that kinda pants and cheap ones don't look good for official buildings
the whole official kurdish cloth set is as expensive as suits, I know this since I went to kurdistan and wanted to buy one but it was too expensive

that pic is photoshopped, I've seen lots of different versions of the same pic, some photoshopped that against afghans some against turks and other ethnicities.
here is the original one

there isnt racism against k*rds in turkey m8.

Show me the proof please

Syrian waifu has released a new video. I missed the sound of her voice.

youtu.be/_grZK1hqExk

So, they say that i was an airstrike, does this road seem like just after an airstrike or does it seem like the convoys got on fire?
youtube.com/watch?v=qM9x9h4Mb8E

also this footage from a drone shows how an armed car is following the convoy and that may be who did it

also most of the proof is not online or is difficult to find, usually this type of content gets easily censored

Let's start by this one, which was unironically presented as evidence on CNN (I mean, not the version with the dino).

On final MH17 report, all the so called satellite and photo evidence from US has been labelled "classified" and not a single photo has been provided, not even in the final report.

That's the kind of evidence we are served with from the USA side nowadays.

For me it's simple: if you can't show it, then it's not an evidence it's just BS.

just don't tell me shit like "ooooh you see? those convoys have been moved from the road, that's surely because airstrike bomb you know its baaam and boom so the vehicle moves" pls bro

In a way I think articles like that are a good sign as it signals that US is laying foundations for a shift in their narrative that will allow them to back away from supporting the moderate jihadists. Few weeks of spamming messages like these and they can just go "yeah, they are all jihadists so of course we don't support them, but it's all Russia's fault for bombing all them good freedom fighters"

Imagine this shitty scene being one of the last things you'll ever see before a crazy breaks in to the cinema and shoots you
:(

Its late but heres yesterdays map friends

I don't know user. I see that more as a ground for an UN backed US intervention. It takes the terrorists out of the question and just put Assad back on the civilians persecutors people don't believe as much anymore as we've all seen who the "rebels" really are.

It will be a looooong war. I really hope US will elect Trump and he actually will be a president and will ally with us to clean this shit fast, not a string puppet continuing current policy as if nothing happened. Well, it's not a really big hope actually, but man can dream.

Russian escalatory options are far more diverse:

> Russia can send more T-90 tanks (which TOWs, apparently, cannot defeat), more artillery (especially modern multiple rocket launchers and heavy flamethrower systems like the TOS-1).
>The Russian Aerospace forces could also decide to engage in much heavier airstrikes including the use of cluster and thermobaric munitions.
>Finally, Russia could send in actual ground forces ranging in size from a few battalions to, in theory, a full-size brigade

thesaker.is/the-war-against-syria-both-sides-go-to-plan-b/

I cant shake the feeling that Trump will really only be slightly less bad than Hillary in terms of what happens in Syria

I mean what is he going to do, pull the CIA and all of its assets out of Syria just like that? Suddenly change the entire course?

We already see how the Obama administration is conflicted internally on what to do in Syria and doesnt seem to have much control over what the CIA does there, why would it suddenly be different

He said that he wants to stop meddling in middle east politics and thinks the countries should fix their own issues.

Thing is, congress is still ran by either liberal globalist or cuckservative globalists so they wont let him do that.

Uhh we are talking about the bombing of the humanitarian aid convoy, not MH17.

Also, you are just saying that their proof is wrong, you are not actually proving they did or did not do it.

Again, you are DISPROVING something, not PROVING.

By the way I'm not saying Russia did bomb the aid convoy. I'm just careful before jumping to conclusion.

There are too many "sacred cows" in the intel community in the US. Trump would have to throw out all of the post 9/11 development of the CIA and NSA to do that. That would be a huge undertaking, and leave the US vulnerable for a decade or two before it got back to the strength it needs to fulfill the tasks its been given. No one on wants that, and Congress probably won't allow it.

Proving what? I was proving that Russia wasn't responsable for the attack of the UN convoy, nothing else.

SAA are pushing on Bustan Al-Pasha, it may be under their control.

I hope they will succeed now.. several Republican Guard soldiers were killed there this weekend in a failed advance

4U

they've been exchanging strong points for days all along the south-eastern Aleppo front. I'd wait for confirmation/solidification of defenses.

Wenn du d'Bewise vo de USA widerleisch, esch das no kei Bewis dases Russland ned gsi esch.

Verstosch was ich meine?

What are the chances we see a rise in Isolationist congressmen by the time of the next mandate of the congress ?

As much as I'm pleased with Trump, his rise is the exception. He does have a ton of popular support but battled the GOP like no other candidate in recent history.
I wonder what effects will he have on the political ideology of the US.
The thing is that it's in a long list of suspicious bombing of Russia on humanitarian ressources that end up being dubious as fuck. Surely we can't know for sure yet but so far it's more in line of western methods.

Agree. People don't realize that countries do what is in their national interests, no matter the leader they follow certain trajectory. Trump will do what is expectes of him. Same as Vlad.

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/782608706886217728
Activist:
twitter.com/hashtag/Bustan_Al_Pasha?src=hash
Ja aber ich bin scheisse mit deutsch mein bruda, ich bin von Tessin!

>The thing is that it's in a long list of suspicious bombing of Russia on humanitarian ressources that end up being dubious as fuck.
This came at the right time
rt.com/usa/361385-pentagon-pr-firm-terrorist-videos/
labs.thebureauinvestigates.com/fake-news-and-false-flags/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/01/pentagon-paid-for-fake-al-qaeda-videos.html

Explosion in Syria-Jordanian border
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/782663365583929346

Dutch photojournalist Jeroen Oerlemans today killed in Sirte by ISIS sharpshooter

In 2015 he was in Syria but was kidnapped for a week by moderate extremists

You betas do realize that Erdogan is setting up a transitional government (approved by russia) in jaraubulus right ? Assad might get Aleppo but he is finished.

2012* shit

stfu

Sure mate

WorldOnAlert @worldonalert 2h

Yes, Jaysh al-Fateh promised to break the #Aleppo siege, but they said not when.

Is Daraa under loyalist or rebel control ?
>That speech pattern
God fucking damn it we need to nuke plebbit.

Thor Steinar, mate, nothing else

What happened to the Aleppo rebel offensive that they were talking about? Was it cancelled or are they waiting?

3/4th of Daraa province is under insurgent control.
however,
most of Daraa city, and a part of northern Daraa is government controlled

countrycuck in 3, 2 , ...

How can I secure my gains /sg/? Winter is coming and I don't want to lose my gains.

They're currently preparing to launch phase 9.

Are you from blacksea region?

Last phase is complete

They've probably moved the bulk of their assualt units to Hama for the offensive there.

Alright thanks. It seems Nasib is under insurgent control. I wonder what was that explosion.
Winter is the best time to bulk up. You should start making cheese reserves.

Hahaha came to ask this.

Where is the dog king of saudi jewrabia when Aleppo s besieged? Vallahi, we need a new salahuddin to control the haramayn and fight the jews and crusaders.

ideas ?

>Cheese
Yes

What do you think of the new owner of Cred Forums?

twitter.com/AboZain6/status/781966961303515136
their shit has been stoleeen HAAAAH
no but srsly maybe its this youtube.com/watch?v=rGQEDNLPI3w

They watch alot of movies for neets

'

This was me from this morning... butAll of my keks

Hama's situation was really deteriorating, I hope that the SAA will try to recover some of the lost land to keep the buffer zone north of Hama city once the Aleppo offensive is done.

>business is done over twitter
>airstrikes are done over twitter
what a time to be alive

Hah!

Great video with Virginia State Senator Richard Black

>Aleppo: How Americans are being lied to
youtube.com/watch?v=VfyDgDTu0Go

The western intelligence operatives who were fully responsible for breaking the siege for the nusrats got literally blown the fuck out for it, so yes there is no chance for the "totally-not-nusrats" to do it again this time.

I wouldn't get so excited, if I were you.

For fuck's sake, hohols always living up to the memes.

What have I missed? Hiro wants to sell Cred Forums?

twitter.com/uossmCan/status/782679189761785856
FUCKING CAVE HOSPITALS.

4chin is broke, Goot bankrupted it in less than 2 years.

the place will get worse, commercial

anarchy was what made this place great

LMAO. Why am I not surprised.

twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/782649157404229633

Cred Forums is experiencing problems with money.

>Around Gooks you lose

They've moved more forces there recently to stop the bleeding and counter-attack, but the focus is on Aleppo and elsewhere for now. I hope not too many more predominantly alawite and christian towns and villages get liquidated by the beheaders.

Except anarchy doesn't pay for the servers. All the trafic generated by pepe, Trump and meme magic has broken through every budget expectations.

Good Luck Bashar the Lion

What if they just remove the official 7 day archive? Has anyone ever used it?

Impressive Grad barrage on Assadists in S-Aleppo
youtube.com/watch?v=BfBFAFSEXnI

Bad server choice, using a cloud for which you pay as it's used. Cloudish servers may looks a good idea, but for big volumes, they are awfully expensive.

what did he mean by this?

Why waste rebels against glorious SAA when you can use them in EuphrateShield against ISIS and Kurds.

Think about this

Daily reminder, who really fights ISIS:
youtube.com/watch?v=UrrumOzIhI4

To their defense, there is a combination of events that are having a considerable impact on Cred Forums's trafic:
-New pokemon games coming
-New Anime season with a load of anticipated series
-US elections
-rising tensions between nations throughout the world
-terrorist attacks

That stuff generates gorillions of shitposting

Zaher Sahloul @sahloul
1st day in schools for 85,000 children in besieged #Aleppo.Trying to smile in spite of hunger & bombing but nevertheless eager to learn @CNN
-----
Why not 850.000 , why not 8.500.000?

>Underground schools
>Rebels going full mines of moria, height of tunnel building culture

Thanks m8, Senator Black is always based, I hope he gets across to some of his countryfolk

we have useless boards like /3/, which need to be delet'd
Cred Forums must live on

tbq h I don't bite all the fuss around changing the owner of Cred Forums. I just don't care.

The guy is doing that to kill Cred Forums ? maybe, yet the day it's done you'll have an alternative. It's pointless.

Try to advocate the addition of a Cred Forums section in muchosucko if you fear something.

they have top notch schools there in E a leppo
many terrorist parents even from EU send their kids there
who knows maybe later they can get higher paying jobs in Germany or France

Where do you get all these videos always?
Twitter?

So his masterplan is to put out of business all rival bakeries.

Jesus... it's brilliant.

twitter.com/Interbrigades

Good riddance.

I have yet to see any honest Western reporting from Syria see the light of day outside of Seymour Hirsch and Toddenhofer.

Some are alright. like dutch war journalist Harald Doornbos

also there was a good journalist here in a national newspaper who had good Syria articles without "moderate freedom fighter" bullshit

Based Black.

strawpoll.me/11351758

strawpoll.me/11351758

strawpoll.me/11351758

strawpoll.me/11351758

Cry more fucker :DDD

>"""impressive"""
maybe for a semi-sandnigger like you

Based Onur

"On*r was a mistake." - Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=zU1lU8KWXzw

LMAO KEK

Dude in the blue looks like a flaming homosexual who probably bottoms for IS officers.

CIA POWER STANCE

some sort of Volkswagen if I remember correctly.

There is a longer, also recent video here:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FNtEWfay_8

Dr. Bashar al-Jaafari also spoke there at the same event

UOSSM Canada @uossmCan
BREAKING: Hama cave hospital, best fortified in Syria, heavily damaged by air strikes hours ago @JulianRoepcke @CNN

Julian Röpcke @JulianRoepcke
The criminal #Russian regime used #BunkerBuster bombs to destroy one of the safest hospital in free #Syria today.
Deep underground
#WarCrime

>Hama cave hospital, best fortified in Syria
>Julian Röpcke
>#Russian regime
>#BunkerBuster
>safest hospital in free #Syria
>#WarCrime

So much cringe

Never trust in chinks

wouldmatewith/10

YA DABIQ XD

>im done tripfagging and shitposting
You broke the guy. It was a douche move to post his address though, you should had censor it like his phone and other info.

kek. i just need one word to describe them:
cucks

Why wasn't he liked?

tactical failure :D
dailysabah.com/football/2016/08/17/why-vitor-pereira-left-and-what-to-expect-from-dick-advocaat

>board putting his nose on tactics
toplel

>The answer lies in the brutal and malicious football administration in Turkey
What do they mean by this?

rather impressed onur, who was this?

What is Turkey going to do with the "Buffer Zone"?
Leave it to angry FSA Jihadists or make an agreement with Assad somehow?
Rojava can deal with FSA on their own there, so I doubt rebels will be just left there and turkish army withdrawn?

Aziz Yıldırım chairman of the Turkish multi sport club Fenerbahçe
He is a Mafia, and rules fenerbahçe like a mafia
Minnesota-tan

ex mafia desu, hes much more mild compared to the past.

it's almost painful to watch when they belive in their own propaganda

Make of this what you will.

Anyway, we'll see what happens, it seems too early to tell.

The goal is no united kurdish region. Everything is better for them, Nusra, ISIS i bet even ISrael would be better for them. If they can be sure there will be ne kurdish unity they will leave.

a Tartous syrian reports on Twitter having heard 4 cruise missile launches from the sea

Wonder if its true and what the Russians are hitting today

Lel. But we heard here in Portugal, that the fans did not liked Vitor Pereira. It isn't true?

Obviously he didn't had the best results, but it's not like he had all the conditions to achieve the goals. I remember seeing some games at the beginning of the season, and fener squad was quite poor. Diego was the exception, right back was alright too.

nusra et al were against the aid trucks, at least they held demonstrations in east aleppo, stating they are against the aid convoy because they do not abide to the ceasefire. (was documented by on the ground news)

How many CIA assets dead?