Who are you user?

I'd like to know who is on Cred Forums. Not names, but age, sex, how long you have been here and how you found Cred Forums.

I guess I'll start.
I'm a 60 yr old newfagette (female). Been here since Trump became Emperor. Found Cred Forums via liveleak video, don't remember the video, but it brought me to Cred Forums.
I would miss Cred Forums if it were gone.....

Post tits with timestamp, you worthless whore.

Yeah, we need proff for all girls, its not personal or anything.

Also:
>20
>male
>browsing for a year or 2.

>22
>male
>been on Cred Forums for at least 6-8 years, mostly hanging around on Cred Forums

>21
>female
>browsing Cred Forums since 2011 for the Cred Forums and /vp/, spilled over in this containment board as I'm an elitist, eugenicist fuck.

I doubt you would like to see 60 yr old tits...

you'll just have to take my word. I could pull any pic off the web and say it was me....

You do realize where you are right? Tits or gtfo.

Thank you for contributing to the UN census of Cred Forums. I assure you all data minded will be used to combat racism and oppressive ideologies.

top lel

16 f cali

>not wanting to see tots

What do you think we are?? Gay? Come on crt whip them puppies out.

black male
my white friend introduced me to Cred Forums in 2009 but i usually don't hang around here I come around for the election lulz tho

Breasts or leave...
Honestly. No one cares about your pussies here.

You'd be surprised at what Cred Forums users would like to see...

pls kys shill

That's why you timestamp it, faggot.
Sage 'til then

You severely underestimate us.

Now post mammaries or promptly depart.

DICC or GTFO

i'm a jewish skinhead in romania posting on an australian proxy so that people take me seriously when i say that zyzz is still alive

Suck a dick, Clinton lover.

Yeah, I'm sure there is no absolute fucking way that (((they))) could figure out 99% of Cred Forums is 20-something males.

They really, really, really need to do polls for that.

>tfw no elitist eugenicist romanian qt

fuck clinton, most blacks thinks she's a liar and a cheat. They see Donald as no better though..

I come from a Prussian family and livs most of my life in France, don't even call me Romanian. This country is 2/3 scum, only Transylvania is salvageable.

At least it's better than the shithole France has become.

>21
>Asian male
>Clicked on Cred Forums out of curiosity since people apparently hated it.

I have always had some right-wing beliefs, but stayed because there was a somewhat conservative outlet I could come to now. It'll be a shame if it's going to go.

DAts not the roooooooooollllssssss

But ok.

Lmao

Why are you role playing as a 60 yo woman? No old lady talks like that or has a folder of dank Wongs.

26/m/needed mind bleach for SJW-BLM

Male

I am Jesus Christ

Lose some weight, fatass.

>19
>fucking white male
>6 months

Pft

You are just sad because the women of your inferior race love a big strong man like me. Get cucked

like literally, you fuckin faggot

i been on /Cred Forums/ for 11 years

>26
>Male

Found Cred Forums in 2006

Frequent browser of Cred Forums

Always been interested in politics, but didn't understand it.

Terror attacks November last year in France, thought to myself "There is really something weird and wrong going on"

Instantly went to Cred Forums, started reading threads. Started connecting a lot of dots together. I have never felt so conservative in my life. I have no idea why Canada is actually trying to become a shithole. When ever I'm in downtown Toronto, It's interracial dating everywhere, and I know a lot of single white guys that are rich and good catches.

I inherently feel like there is something wrong with Canada.

And that's why I'm staying here.

That swastika is turning the wrong way around.
How do you fuck this shit up.

Why did you move to Romania?

I'm not Romanian, and I'm also whiter than you, americuck.

Kys

No one thinks you are funny. Not even your mom.

Dami emailul tau

>Been here since Trump became Emperor.

That didn't happen.

>says he is whiter than me

Only because you are in a light free basement 24/7

Stop being such a drain on your mum.

21/m/ 3 years, I found it when someone on Cred Forums insulted someone and told them to go back to Cred Forums.

18 white male RIP diversity

Because 40% of the French population are now uncivilised shitskins and I would have killed the next one who dared to talk to me.
I'm also openly elitist, and this can get you in jail.

I have a cosy job, earn as much as I would have in France, and live like a king in the richest city, with a farm in a nearby village to go innawoods when shit hits the fan.
There are also native, untainted Prussians like me around here, so the perfect conditions to start a family are met.

tits with timestamp or gtfo

>American

not white enough.

I earn more than you ever will.

>Mfw cucks still posting their info in this thread

I'm scared... I'm lost in a sea of idiots.

>tfw having a gilf fetish

Indulge us

Is there anything wrong with it?

I have respect for my elders but you should know the rules maam. Please tits or gtfo or else the majority of us can no share our info or contribute fully to this thread. Have a grest day and post those orangutan national geopgraphics to prove even the elderly understands the absurd order presented here.

one woman show up in thread and you all start sperging. just proving that pol is just full of hot head turbovirgins

Sunt roman

Checked

>29
>Male
>Started on Cred Forums about 7 years back, jump from board to board, on Cred Forums during the Election, was here for the last one, and this time around it's a bit more fun.

I really doubt they'll shut Cred Forums down because if anyone advertises on Cred Forums - Cred Forums is a great outlet to reach people who actually earn a living.

23 white male, been on Cred Forums for like 4-5 years. used to go to Cred Forums and /gif/ to jerk off, discovered Cred Forums when i got interested in isis and islam about a year and a half ago. have learned so much more since then. best thing that ever happened to me

Well I am not. My ancestors followed the first king of Romania when he came from Prussia, and have kept their blood pure.

>42
>internet & dial-up BBSes in early 90's
>shitpost on alt.flame.niggers for years
>jewgle buys usenet
>destroys AFN
>continue internetting
>become mod at chimpout.com
>find Cred Forums because fellow chimpers
>chanology
>leave for Cred Forums because cancer circa 2009/10

If you make so much the why are you so lonely? You must be a pretty unbearable p.o.s.

>20
>male
>Been here for like 5 years, started on Cred Forums and /his/, came to Cred Forums after the happenings became more frequent and the election started

tits or gtfo

>My ancestors followed the first king of Romania when he came from Prussia, and have kept their blood pure.
literaly WE

18, moved on from Cred Forums because I needed a way to validate my ultra-nationalist ideals

It's a data mine breh

32 year old male

I have been here since before Cred Forums was a thing. I guess 2005. I normally only browse 2-3 boards.

>22
>male
>browsed Cred Forums when I was 14, started browsing Cred Forums in 2012 and stayed there
>I had always been right wing, but I found Cred Forums because of the name.

>male
>19
Been here since the tumblr raids
>stayed for the toxic nature, i love it :^)

Because I can't stand subhumans, you know. I'm pretty cool around worthy people.

It is. There are a few legit WEs around here, you know.

>oh no they've found us out, we're young men!
Better use extra water filters the next few weeks

Ok esti mult prea conceited pentru mine

>19
>male
>been on Cred Forums since I was about 14, was originally on Cred Forums for awhile, left when it became all traps and furfags, came back after some years and now regularly browse Cred Forums

kek

no you are romanian scum thats end of your story

>19
>female
>group of friends showed me Cred Forums because of how idiotic it seemed. ended up agreeing with a lot things and now I can't leave.

You at least have to post your hand with a timestamp

Don't start a fight with me. Our enemies are already there. Guess you prefer sharia law than some WE pride?

Nah pass on that Mr Federal Agent

But what use is age, sex and race without any names or locations?

k m'lady

33 year old female. Been lurking /pol for about 4 months, posting occasionally for two. Still haven't figured out how to make my text green.

:D

add this > before your text.

finally i can say i have gf

12 posts by this id

>ITT: a lot of "women"

top kek

>1 post by this ID

So what?

So many girls ITT.

Really makes me think. How would you identity a Cred Forumsette IRL?

>...

don't forget user, all women are men, and all kids are the FBI

54 yr old male
Came her during the fappening to see kate upton's tits
discovered /pol and never left
love free speech.

sage

Check those who look absolutely sick and disgusted when around subhumans.
They might feel insufferable at first, but once you reveal your power level, they'll open up more.

Same

whos CIA

It's not sperging, it's local culture you dolt. Takže kšá, pepíku!