youtube.com/watch?v=4VSNfwFV0Ck&rdm=2889um4qf&client=mv-google
youtube.com/watch?v=L-O7CTUtF40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's obviously you shiptar faggot

Honestly he wouldn't be half bad, he hates Hillary and supports trump

I really fucking hope it's true.

So buy it.

How long before passes cost 50000 usd?

Based Shkreli buying the last place of free speech on the internet.

No, he would be a terrible owner. He doesn't give 2 fucks about protecting anonymity and free speech.

If anybody follows this dude on Twitter, he's totally the type to buy Cred Forums and he'd be a great owner I think.

Please Jean Dubois, shut the fuck up and get a job.

I'll buy it.

Shut up, FAGGOT.

Your mother will get AIDS before then.

ive followed him fairly closely and I disagree

He's an irl shitposter, go for it Shkreli.

CTR must be pissed over this, they're even making shit up about pharma bro

>buys Cred Forums
>Cred Forums pass price goes up 100x
>$2k to avoid captcha

no ty

Yeah when Hillary went down on 9/11 he tracked her to "Chelsea's apartment" and yelled stuff like "why are you so sick?" and "vote for Trump" at her when she came out of the building. You could hear him on CNN's broadcast... Dude's based.

>"vote trump"
>haha so based what an epic dude
>"vote hillary"
>fucking shill, CTR!!!

>implying
CTR pls go you aren't fooling anyone

> will provide free pass to poor/ uninsured anons

Honestly he's a fucking faggot.

>Albanian
>shilling for another Albanian

I would have never thought it. Martin Shkreli is gay as fuck.

wow, it's almost like we're on opposite sides

Please no.

GUYS
MILO SHOULD BUY Cred Forums

Stop supporting machiavellian candidates that hire shills to attack others with different opinions and maybe you won't be called a shill.

Perfect.

No.

Oh yes, that would be amazing.

(OP)
GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

grab the nearest sharp object and slash your wrists open with it

Nice Trump meme!

>Nimble America has deposited $0.25 into your account!

FUCK OFF

>Start matchmaking service
>NO REFUNDS
>Use /r9k/ as the dating pool
>Laugh all the way to the bank

discord.gg/6UEWnm4

Shkreli's discord server.

Yes, he's in here.
Yes, he talks to people.

Get the fuck in here, and bring this to his attention.

How much more deplorable can we get?
It's a great match.

gooble gobble one of us

Not like we would really be paying that just get some Internet posting insurance

What's his name again?

omw

Please shut the fuck up.

Oh look, the shills are pretending like Trump supporters are shills.

According to the polls, Trump is head to head with Clinton. You're literally alienated half of the fucking voter base and you think that even on the offchance that you win, you'll be able to get anything done and we won't make Clinton's life hell? You're retarded, no good leader would compare half the country to Nazis and call them inbred trailer white trash rednecks who support the new Hitler and want to send mexicans to concentration camps.

Keep shilling.

i think he would leave this site alone in terms of content but he would certainly sell all the info to big data miners

>implying that doesn't already happen

I will vouch for Martin. He's a good got who is very likely to not censor shit but will rev up the memes

he's right. I was in his youtube stream one time and he banned someone for saying lol and then banned someone else for asking a question he didnt like

>but i won't be able to be a faggot anymore!
ain't that a cryin' shame

He would fuck you over in a heartbeat.

He's Albanian and it shows. He is less than a jew in all ways.

I'm ok with this

this Do not trust the Albanian, for he has all the deceitful traits of a Jew- but with the violence of an orc

>Breitbart.Com Forums - Welcome to the 'Chan!
>Cred Forums - Television & Movies: Wanna discuss last night's O'Reilly Factor, Hannity, or MDE World Peace? Do it here!
>Cred Forums - Technology: The personal hangout of Milo Yiannopoulous.
>Cred Forums Anime & Manga: Where it all started. [CLOSED FOR FURTHER MAINTENANCE]

a..... based leaf?

I guess it does happen.

Butt blasted Serb detected. His other half? Croatian? You hate that too.

KEK Shkreli 2nd ultimate serb troll (behind Clinton ofc)

probably a serb

I knew a serb who went to a club with a shirt that said something about albanians

he got stabbed in the thigh

He gave drugs for free to people who could not afford them. How is he deceitful or how would he fuck people over, across the internet?

He was in the pharmaceutical industry, out of all the industries, he spearheaded aids research. If that's bad to you, you must think Hillary is a saint.

He will log IPs and sell cross-referenced data linking posts and those IPs to law enforcement, credit reporting agencies, and to anyone willing to pay for such information. He will also offer to scrub your logs for a fee.

i'm an anglo mutt of no eastern European genetics.

the whole country and it's people serve as a NWO prototype of violent, clannish, SJW, commie, international jewery on a scale you can only imagine.

Fuck dude and fuck everything about him turbonigger.

That would be interesting.

sweet. this guy is Cred Forumsster isn't he?

Durrr I wonder if the Albanian shit poster is pretending to be Albanian Martin Shkreli

mental gymnastics.

no free lunch. he charged the insurance companies which in turn raised their rates. He manipulated a shitty system to benefit himself solely. The shaft of his antics will get stuck to the consumer.

Fucking kek

dont worry everyone on Cred Forums makes 300k a year

I disagree with your (((sentiment)))

ofc you are and im totally a turbonigger

I think he could be one of the best owners Cred Forums could hope for. Shkreli is based.

Martin shkreli is a wannabe nigger kike

fuck off with that degenerate

who wants his phone number?

Shkreli is a businessman so I trust him to turn a profit from this place. I can see him forcefully embedding targetted ads every few posts like with the social media big boys. I also see him charging for mobile access. But that would be a worst case scenario.

he's a degenerate faggot

Moot should host a season of the Apprentice to decide who buys Cred Forums.

nice meme.

He's an Albanian involved in pharmaceutical scams. Their whole ethnicity revolves around scamming the countries they live in.

I am serious. Look the shit up. They are worse than jews... then one does exactly as it is programmed to do and you faggots cheer it on.

Might as well suck soros' dick while your at it.

Except he's no longer involved with the site in any way...

Except he also funded more research with the money he "profited solely for himself with" and has made it even more affordable in the long term. Think of it as growing out your hair, before it gets long you have to go through a boring transitional phase where it looks bad. In the end though it looks good. He single handedly made other companies actually give a shit about people. They lose (((their))) money and attack him on television for it. You took their Jewish bait and are conversely unknowable.

Tripfag newfag

You guys are fucking morons.
Shkreli is the kind of guy to do whatever appeals to him on a whim, and he justifies whatever he does by convincing himself that it was all part of a grand plan.
He's very intelligent, but he's a spoiled, rich kid that has the social and emotional maturity of a five year old.
Is he one of our guys? Yea, actually he is one of our guys, but I want you to stop and think about that. Why would that make him a good owner of the site? We are made of of 90% amoral, spergy social outcasts who wouldn't hesitate to sell the site off as soon as it made a profit.

Do you think he would give a flying fuck where the site went after him? He'd sell it to reddit just for fun, or directly to the US government. If this were real, we'd be screwed.

nah, I've just been here long enough to know a scam artist when I see one. This is how the Albanian works, he fucks you and makes it seem like he did you a favor.

Also, funding doesn't mean results. I could scam the shit out of your parents and give some of the money to "WU TANG NIGGER CLAN" like shkreli and claim I donated it to minorities.

He's just an Albanian doing what he does best.

Fuck off Cred Forums faggot shitposter

Faced with Cred Forums just being shut down outright or having all of Cred Forums bought by Shkreli, possibly to be fucked with later for the lulz, I'll take the lulz every day...

thanks martin.

This guy is 100% American

When people complain about American capitalism and imperialism (shady, greedy, smart) they imagine Shkreli. He is nothing like the average Albanian.

BASED AS FUCK

can somebody please explain to me why Cred Forums worships this hip hop loving wigger nerd? is it just because he's an irl troll? i've never understood it

>When people complain about American capitalism and imperialism...

they think of trump. We don't need the faggot albanians' dead weight and international scams.

Go sperg out about Albanians on Cred Forums you ahmed autist. If I wanted to I could objectively easily buy Cred Forums for the sake of banning retards like yourself

Because everyone else hates him and Cred Forums is basically a giant competition to see who can be the edgiest political contrarian

>inb4 CTR buys Cred Forums

If its for sale, its probably going to happen.

do it nigger.

Cred Forums will becoming an Albanian website.

He is a worm who is only loyal to money

Take responsibility man

You raised him you made him. He would never act the way he does if he was born in albania. This is entirely a product of the american system, or new york city, you all act this way there he's just better than most

Come on man... You know you want to......

That's fucking terrifying.

King faggot, ruler of the betas

>charging for mobile access

it would get rid of half the cancer in this shithole

He would force us all to buy a Gold Pass and then sell our info to interested parties.

> He would never act the way he does if he was born in albania.

No, because then he wouldn't be able to participate in their global crime syndicate the way he does here from there.

There he would be Mustafa Shkreli, amphetamine cook.

You're right though, our system enabled him. That is what their mindset gravitates towards, things they can exploit.

>Albanian flag
Gee I wonder...

*shittard

I support that

shouldnt we try and get trump to buy it?
meme magic is the backbone of his campaign

pointing out the obvious fucking horrid way we do our healthcare and painting a target on your back the size of idaho is very respectable honestly.

This

He supported Sanders and then Jeb. He is supporting Trump now because is convenient.

>pointing out

exploited for personal gain is the correct term.

PLEASE

well, i hate his ass too so i guess i'm not edgy enough. fuck that fag. he showed mad disrespect to based gowdy at the congressional hearings and by doing that, he disrespected the american people

twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/782649157404229633
LMFAO

It is true.

Awesome

ayy.. pol is saved by based aids pills man

He's in this thread, guarantee it.

kek thank you based shkreli

>twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/782649157404229633

Can the Jew be trusted? No

fantastic.

the Albanian mob is going to own Cred Forums.

If he buys it I'll migrate to another board. It'll be win-win though. He'll be dumb enough to attempt a meet up.

Get your fat NEET ass on that cumstained computer desk and jump. I hope your acne ridden face will crash on the floor of your shitty ass basement dwelling.

hes not a jew

>Be a dude
>Raise price of medicine so that degenerates die while you make 6 billion money
Is he really a good goym or is he the juden

This is perfect

worse.

an Albanian.

>>Raise price of medicine so that degenerates die while you make 6 billion money
nobody died, he just screwed over (((insurance))) companies and gave away the medicine to the poor/uninsured that couldn't pay for it

i think you're wrong and also stupid

We are having a weird day today

>be a dude
>raise prices to a level conducive with all other rare disease medicine on the market
>no patients actually pay for it, insurance companies cover entire cost

He's worse than a jew. hes an albanian

Literally who?
>In September 2015, Shkreli received widespread criticism when Turing obtained the manufacturing license for the antiparasitic drug Daraprim and raised its price by 5,556 percent (from US$13.5 to US$750 per tablet), leading him to be referred to by media as the "most hated man in America"
OH, THAT GUY

WE'RE FUCKED

What are the chances Hiro will actually delete Cred Forums?

What will we do if he jacks up the price of Cred Forums passes 500 percent?

And this muslim pig looks like muhammads boyfriend.

I hope Shkreli buys Cred Forums and puts the albanian flag on top of the border. :)

Alright Cred Forums, what's our new name for martin?

I'm sure moot has banned plenty of posters for equally trivial reasons.

Internet Hate Machine made REAL

It's a perfect fit boys

>deleting the most important/ highest revenue Congolese stone chiseling telegraph line

nips are not this stupid

I hope not. It's still a better option than letting Marty "baby dick" shkreli of the Albanian syndicates own it.

oh oh

You're a retard. Without Shkreli no one would be getting the drug at all.
(and exactly no one is paying anything extra for the drug)

Shkreli knows what it's like to be jew'd

he should buy Cred Forums and remove all boards except Cred Forums

>scams insurance companies
>prices go up for insurance

boy did he do me a favor.

Dude, did Shkreli fuck your sister or something?

why cant Trump buy Cred Forums?

Dude, he's going to try to make a goddamn profit out of Cred Forums.

HOPE YOU GOT 5 BUX

I rather him be the owner than a fuckin' goot. Fuck Hiroshima Nagasaki!

Pharamceutical scams.

Hahah fucking idiot. Stop having sex with sissies and you would probably be free of aids.

It's time for niggers to make their own medicine if they want it cheap...

>5 BUX
fug
>10 BUX

I also support this

we would never mate with Albanians. Niggers are better desu.

time to start digging I guess

But Cred Forums makes no money

Give me three years till I have my degree and start working in industry. I'll be making 40-60k at the most but it's better than nothing.

Ill spend all my fucking money on this site. I'm willing to invest my 5k in the bank right now to keep this place afloat

Shkreli seems like the kind of guy who would buy Cred Forums just to close it.

He is, but he will absolutely fucking destroy us for money.

would be legendary desu

based aljbo

I only fuck women, sven. With all the heroine you guys get from the Albanians your country will need the medicine more.

DO IT MARTIN
WE NEED A STRONG SHITPOSTING LEADER
JUST DO IT

Right, well some Albanian must have done something to you somewhere because really prior to this thread I had absolutely NO opinion on Albanians...

>Albanian buys Cred Forums
SOON

He's CTR. Deep cover. Gonna buy Cred Forums with CLINTON CASH.

C'mon, the guy is on our side.
And he has the means for keeping the website up btw
The current owner is having troubles with it, and martin is a pro free speech guy after all
If you've been following the things he's been doing the last couple of months you'll get what I mean
Stop talking shit about him, for those labeling him as a bad person all I can say is that he has the guts for doing what has to be done without giving a shit about public opinion and the media

I believe Cred Forums will be a better place if he buys it

MOOTS FACE RIGHT NOW

Do it based Mootin.

Set us freeee.

lookie here and take the redpill.

look at what kind of scams they are involved in... mostly the kind that exploit other countries and subvert allegiances while buying up infrastructure.

Now tell me, after knowing this and his past ventures, that it would be a good idea for him to own this site.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_mafia

The wise will immigrate if he buys it.

>Albania is cucking Cred Forums
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm Albanian you cunt. Not Sven.

you have to go back.

Based Shkreli

No I will not.
Give back the country to the mexicans and come back home sven.

removing Cred Forums would make Cred Forums go from one of the most influential internet sites to borderline pedo site with all the loli shit. So chances are pretty much 0.0%

I'll wait on you to leave first.

This might be real folks

Let's not start the sliding now.

t. /r/The_Donald regular

ITS REAL

MARTIN IS SPY

this sounds like snacks, are the old times finally back?

>M00t cashed out too quick
>Hiroshima Nagasaki gets the seller windfall
>Poole gets jewed out of his own website
maybe M00T really ISN'T jewish (?).

Yeah, he is gonna fuck us over big time.

don't feed attentionwhoring tripfaggots

never talk to them

talk to this dick.

Gay canadian

man yes we need some good happenings of late

normies have become to comfortable here

Then you would know he asks for people to call him and doxxes the ones who say off colour things.

Literally any periscope video in front of his computer he does this. And you think he would just let half the shit that goes on here happen?

Keep dreaming, you don't "follow him closely" at all.

ITT Newfags cheer for the site's demise.

It's a sad day, leaf bro.

just raid his cuckshed stream and demand answer

youtube.com/watch?v=4VSNfwFV0Ck

pretty low amount of viewers so far so far, thought thats a big deal.

this would be very good for us honestly

wtf, it's real

tune in faggots, it begins.

>doing a SWOT analysis of Cred Forums

kek

>Cred Forums Cred Forums's only choices are:
>to be left without a homeland (like the Jews)
>to be bought out by a Jew

Perfect...

WATCH THE STREAM

HE HAS NO CLUE

>that edgy teen music

MARTIN IS GOING TO MARRY BOXXY

Shkreli is streaming on YouTube!

Heh.
It'll be an easy wait.
Nothing personel kid.

kek

FUGGG EVERYONE PUT ON YOUR GOOD SHOES
HES COMING

PUPPET MASTER
U
P
P
E
T

M
A
S
T
E
R

HE WANTS TO MAKE DOXXING LEGAL

>he's gonna allow doxxin
wew lad

BREAKING: doxxing will be legal.

got all day kid.

still distasteful though

Lol he only charges what the diseased scum are willing to pay. No such thing as a scam in the free market only dumb or lazy consumers

>bringing back raids

Holy shit are we about the experience a renaissance?

he's about to post on /biz/

>attempting to post on /biz/
ftfy

Literally who?

>a sociopath owning a nest of sociopaths

Beautiful.

In honor of doxxing becoming now legal, I'd like you all to call Martin and congratulate him: area code 646 then 217 and 2783

He's livestreaming Cred Forums right now. Surely this will end well.

WELCOME MOOTIN!

If you tamper in the slightest you albanian parasite we're all fucking off to 4*2chan real fast

How is Martin a sociopath?

>tfw shitposting medication prices rise

HE FUCKING NODDED TO A WOMEN GIVING A BJ
FUCKING MADMAN

everyone i don't like is a sociopath

I think martin is going to up the price of burn medicine by 500x so that shitposting hurts THAT MUCH HARDER.

shieeeeeeet

Well making profits of the disease and pain of people, by multiplying the price of essential medicine by 1500% (from memory), it's not just Capitalism here, it's straight-up evil. I'm not usually Christian but boy, I prayed for his soul that day.

I don't think it'd be half bad.

I don't think he's half as bad as the leeches and sycophants swinging from his nuts.

Kinda funny how someone with a non-extrovert persona has a cult of personality built up around him.

The thing that gives me pause is the way he handled the Wu-Tang album thing... I'm not sure how I feel about that but at the end of the day I have to go back to my principles and say:

>he payed for it, therefore he can do what he wants with it.

Because it doesn't matter what I think about it at the end of the day since it's not mine.

I could think of many MANY worse owners for this place than Marty Shrekjelly

I'm not so sure abut this guy entirely.

Everyone you should remmber this as the day Cred Forums got PRO. Everything until now has been practice. The world has changed.

1 post by OP's ID

>These fucking redditors glorifying the representation of normalfags

You do know that exactly 0 people are paying more for the drug than they were before and many are paying LESS than they were before?
You know what insurance is, right?

He's giving it away for nothing to those without insurance - more people now have access to the drug. AND the drug is actually being produced now, it wouldn't have been if the company kept on the way it was going.

You haven't just read a headline and blindly made assumptions now, have you?

He makes money from the removal of that pain and disease though. The profit that is made enables further investment into the field. The more money that is made from medicine the greater the incentives are to make more.

dude, money to keep being able to produce and money to innovate are bad, why not just make it free :^)

He's on the level of Stonetear.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-O7CTUtF40

he goes to Cred Forums Cred Forums clicks on photos with dicks while listing to nothing but nigger music.

Why are people watching this faggot again.

>he doesn't follow shkreli

Because they're from reddit and they should kill themselves

He doesn't inovate you corporate cucks

What the fuck is he doing? His powerpoint has no actual substance.

mfw

does this mean I can be free and start living a somewhat normal life now?

Sounds horrible it looks like he thinks Cred Forums is nothing but Cred Forums and Cred Forums
Then again beggars can't be choosers
Might as well let the meme spouting redditor end it all

i think he realizes that an hiro will accept no matter what and it's just a formality

>$50,000,000 USD
This fucking nigga is fucking playing around too much

Why didn't he want to dance with that little black girl?

You're right, he just puts his money in a current account. :^)

Or he's a cocky retard with no principles

Based Albino! Even using your native flag as proxy, this is why we and albos get so good a long here. Parts of it.

I hope it's true Martin! Fucking based!!!! Don't you fucking sell us to the kikes now!
>I don't really care to be honest
following is a text how we erm you understand

>3 posts by this ID, all mad
>Accuses people of being from reddit
>muh principles

>bernie 2016 on his amp
Faggot!

Flags! You see this rite? All do it not here but you know where. we have so many to pick from impossible to translate many. Avoiding these SJW and you know who

pol/ is beyond compromised.

years ago we would have attacked him, now the majority is stupid enough to back him.

We joked around about being idiots too long and attracted actual idiots.

Wow you can click on IDs, you must be a scientist or something
There's only one word to describe anyone either idiotic or disinterested enough to think this guy owning the site would be a good thing

kek nice one

>he doesn't know about Bernie shitposting about him

>being this mad
christ, did he personally kick you in the nads or something?

OH FUCK HE ACTUALLY CONTACTED HIRO

ye I mean who would be better desu

He's just very clearly a cocky normalfag you facebook shitter

ayy lmao

I'm not sure if you are this retarded or if you are CTR. If you do not follow this shit and are one of us, you should wake up to what this man is actually doing.

If you are a shill, you will become us.
>Everyone do

kek I must go catch me some irish træll or one of the eastern europeans around here somewhere to make me a bot army again. Fucking each one is gassed and now I can't get burner sims from poland any more either....

IT'S HAPPENING

Save us!

Notice me senpai.

This guy will sell you fools out.

Who the fuck is this guy? Will it be good for Cred Forums?

And you're basing this off of what? 10 minutes of internet shitposting? :^)

hey Martin, you still got senpai there I know you people. I can ask my friends this, but down there it's burners and no prob right?

I kno I can get people here too, to buy and shit but I don't want to do this into people

>hmm niggers and gypsies will do anything
how stupid am I

God damnit it's to late for me to drive in there now! Politiet ignore this.

no.

help there is that magic again and now it has moved!

and I drank yesterday, but jesus that was just a six pack...
>I am beeing seed

So you admit that the only reason you like him is because he behaves like the redditor you both are

having a stroke there buddy?

Why?

a very successfull entrepreneur and pharmaceutical executive, co-founder of the hedge fund MSMB Capital Management, co-founder and former chief executive officer (CEO) of the biotechnology firm Retrophin, and founder and former CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals

he's based as fuck, jokes around sometimes but is essentially a serious, good-hearted guy

Let's hand over Cred Forums to some faggot who literally just downloaded and installed a fucking virus.

EMAIL FROM HIRO CONFIRMED

EMAIL FROM THE GOOK

hes dead ass serious

I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion from my post.

this is fucking retarded but it's okay

t. Martin

IT'S HAPPENING

>inb4 he's found dead from "suicide"

DONT LET HIM DO IT

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING

>Martin buys reddit
>Intentionally shuts down all servers

>tfw Martin buys Cred Forums
>removes 99% of the rules
>Cred Forums goes all out
>Trump wins the election

Post YFW

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

BUY
>BUY
BUY
>BUY
BUY
>BUY
BUY
>BUY
BUY
>BUY
BUY
>BUY
BUY
>BUY
BUY
>BUY

Shkreli is a real life trickster spirit

Cred Forums supporting this faggot makes me unironically want to support everyone who's advocated for this board being deleted. I will never accept this man owning this site.

I'll fucking end this guy if he does

>he charged the insurance companies which in turn raised their rates.
there is literally no proof of this
there are millions of drugs out there, raising the price of a single rare drug does not cause insurance companies to increase their rates

>MUSLIM
HAHHAAHAH
Cred Forums BTFO

WE HALAL NOW!

go whine about it on /qa/ then you powerless faggot

How much money does Martin have?

>MFW 90% MUSLIM

What's with this guy dancing and listening to nigger songs? God, it's unsufferable.

This guy knows every one of Cred Forums's triggers

He just needs to mention his wife's son next

About 100million

I hope he does. I WANT them to know what i've been looking at.

He's from a catholic family

How much is he paying?

How much could it possibly cost to run this dump?

5m

Never trust an Albanian, never ever.

His stream is pretty comfy if you mute it and put some future funk on. He definitely has autism though.

I know. But it's for the lulz

it will either be the best thing ever, or the worst thing ever

but it's so stupid it just might be worth it

1 wu-tang album

Nobody on this site except some newfags from Cred Forums will support this there would be a site wide revolt.

And why don't you like Shkreli? :^)

Where will we go if Martin doesn't save us and m**t sells us to the kikes?
>8c**?
I've been on one page there, well the pages there and mainly this "Australian Witness"
>fat jew boy in florida
>living in his mother's basement
>collecting coins for IS, but we all know jews
>gives do*es of straya cartoonists
>active as hell
mega kike!
Tracked that piece of shit for ages
til r*ddit got him and the kikeboy got dragged out screaming for his mummy, what a ham beast.

Pic not so related, some r**** goyim kiking him, I can't text here. Didn't find his pic

>inb4 some some very specific IP-ranges get banned by sheer coincidence

BASED

Why the fuck would he ever want to buy this shit in the first place

>a jew
>a gook
>an albanian

Just why?

NEW THREAD WHERE?

>hiro's going to be stupid enough to sell the website to this idiot

I can't help but feel the guy getting short changed in this exchange.

He spent several million for a meme wu tang clan album. I don't doubt he'll just buy Cred Forums on a whim right away.

Hiro is not stupid.

scary

I don't want into pass before I know who owns us, damnit google ain't getting my fiskingcard just to buy a pass. not that they don't got that numbers already these damn kikes. Many of our moneys have fisk on them, always have, new ones too I think. hopefully full of fisk.
>your pikes are bigger than ours? yes?

what if i told you Google already owns it?

The question is, if this was to be true, how much do you think we fucking care kek.

They gon gass it though or kike it somehow. It must be saved or we will have to move maybe.

rerolling for based landlocked pekka.

Yeah I think so too, he will do it in a wiff!

Because he's an assfaggot just like that clown sam hyde

It's embarrassing that Cred Forums has so many people who are not only racist, which is fine, but they go with the racial prejudice even when there is hundreds of hours of video of the guy answering questions about himself and expressing his opinions online

nice argument, well made