Why does Cred Forums hate Muslims?

I'm new here (I mainly browse /r9k/, /lgbt/ and /mlp/.

I was just wondering why you guys seem to hate Muslims (even moderate muslims like pic related).

I thought you guys were just anti-jew?

Only a Canadian would think that is a moderate Muslim.

He's holding a frickin sword.

>guaranteed replies

>browses /lgbt/

Get the fuck out fag

Salam aleikum my brother, no jizya tax for this limited time only pizza offer

thats not a muslim, thats a sikh

That's a sikh you fucking leaf

B R O - T I E R
R
O
T
I
E
R

Isn't this a sihk man? IE not muslim

Being Sikh/Muslim is the same thing, you fucking retards.

If I saw a muslim dressed like that on the street I'd fucking kick his head in.
This is not Saudi Arabia REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now I see why everyone hates this fucking board.

full of uneducated retards...

>sigh are based
>muslims hat and kill ALL non muslims (based on the degenerate bloody quran

you fucked the bait up

>>UNA
>>PINCHE
>>HOJA

Nice fucking bait leaf. Sage goes in option field.

That's a Sihk you racist.

ITT: idiots who dont know anything

whatever, im outie.. peace

>replying to his own bait thread

what are you doing

That is not a Muslim in that pic, that is a Sikh in a traditional ceremonial attire.

i dont hate people because of their religion. im just against flooding my country with millions of uneducated young men who are impossible to integrate because of their cultural background.

KEK
Sihkism is anti kebab the religion.

Yup, it was basically founded by a guy who was sick to death of all the hinduism and islam in India at the time

That's a 7-11 not a 9/11

Saleyum Aleikyum, my name is Jaffar, I come from Quatar, I have a bomb in my car, Allahu Akbar.

Isn't that a Sikh man?

2/10 bait. Have a (You)

>I thought you guys were just anti-jew?

No, we are also anti-canadian-shitposter.

Why are leafs unable to tell the difference between muslims and based muslim-killing sikhs?

cuck

>Why does Cred Forums hate Muslims?

Isn't it their religion to kill all non-muslims, rape their women, burn their homes, wreck their lands, etc?

It sounds like the muslims are the ones who are filled with hate.

Deecent bait, leaf. The pic in the OP is a sikh.

>moderate muslims like pic related

the Sikh in that picture probably hates Muslims more than anyone here.

Only a burger thinks hes moderate.

Boy this is sad. Leave the shitposting to the koala fuckers.

We hate muslims because they worship cows and drink their urine, mutilate and suck baby dicks, and rip children's hearts out on top of giant stone pyramids.

Pic related is a Sikh and they actually hate Muslims because Muslims did the same thing to them many years ago that they are trying to do now, Muslims tortured and killed Sikhs for not converting, the whole Sikhism religion still existing today is basically a big fuck you to Islam. Pic related they used to kill the Sikh infants aswell

For fucks sake, this isn't even shitposting with any effort. Nuke this board Hiroshimoot.

>This confusing Sikh with muslim bait thread for the nth time
Sage

I saw one for the first time in my life here last friday.

He didn't have a sword. :(

> were just anti-jew?

>jews

>muslins

is there a diference?

both are disqusting sand people

shit bait canadian paki

Oh (you)

This is a sikh a member of a religion literally founded to resist Islam

Saged

Dude, Sikhs are Indian. India spent 100 years under English rule, and they hate Muslims. If ww3 breaks out India will be in our corner removing kebab. Read a fucking book nigga

With his kebab removal sword.

Cuz they're whiny like feminists and they need the world to support them.

I hate any group of people that doesn't believe in individuality and self-sustainment.

that's a sikh you mongoloid

that is a sikh or what it's called not a musslim

Only an American think he is a Muslim.

Appreciate your support, murribro. But FYI, India has the third largest Muslim population in the world

>(even moderate muslims like pic related)

that ruined it. lost credibility

2/10

because they are evil dirty violent ignorant intolerant fuckin morons is why

Well mainly because of what they choose to advocate and believe in but also because of a shitposting afghan immigrant hiding behind a leaf

>Being Sikh/Muslim is the same thing, you fucking retards.

No it is not Sikhs are a variant of Hinduism.

Where as muslims are followers of a demon possessed monster

Says the squalid afghan immigrant hiding behind a leaf.

Did your warlord bugger you into insanity when you came home from kiterunning you afghan dickhead?

>Why does Cred Forums hate Muslims?
Symptom of its time. Literally.

Americans were pretty close to mass murdering American Japs during WW2.

talk to my hands because my ears arent listening

Because they are Muslims?
>I thought you guys were just anti-Jew?
Lol, this isn't a antisemitic board, Bach to /leftpol/ with you.

>I'm new here (I mainly browse /r9k/, /lgbt/ and /mlp/.

That's a Sikh you retard. One of the many people groups that are butchered by muslims on a daily basis.

But that's beside the point. Islam is a heavily dogmatic ideology that is strictly at odds with western values in literally every way. It literally has laws that dictate how to socially and economically run a country. It is no different from communism in that it is an ideology. It is barely a religion, it is beyond that. The differences are inrecocilable and it is only made worse with the mass spread of terrorism. It is not only incompatible with the west, which is objectively the better culture, it is incrediblly violent, exapnsionistic, and down right retarded.

It should rightfully be thrown into the dust bin of failed ideologies along with shit like communism.

Islam is the belief that we all need to be ruled by an unelected divine Caliph who will force everyone to obey the Law as revealed to Muhammad.

Included in this belief is that Muslims must remain Muslims or be executed.

Included in this belief is that non-Muslims must be enslaved or executed. There are exceptions, but only if a Muslim religious leader declares the non-Muslims as People of the Book, which is a status traditionally granted to Hindus, Zoroastrians, Jews, Christians, and no one else.

I don't really hate Muslims. My half-brother is one. But he is a cultural Muslim, Muslim because his father is Muslim. All of his Muslim relatives are the same way. They drink wine, eat pork, and don't go to Mosque because "There's only two in town. One only does service in Bosnian and the other is pro-terrorist."

You have to take the Islam out of a Muslim or, by definition, they are pro-genocide and anti-free speech, as Allah demands of all his followers in the unquestionable Koran.

>/r9k/, /lgbt/ and /mlp/
you will fit in here for sure