Why does CTR fear this video so much?

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMORS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Other urls found in this thread:

bizpacreview.com/2016/10/02/wednesday-hillary-clinton-done-reports-julian-assanges-announcement-tuesday-will-finish-396507
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muh touch screen

It's kind of weird but could it just be a nervous tick?

cough drops

she is just warming up those fingers for Huma

>kind of weird
>it's nothing

Do you think it fits a well established pattern of Parkinson's symptoms?

Quit bumping your own thread, my nigga.

>Cred Forums - Politically Incorrect

That made me think.

Ok.

Well no one here is a fucking doctor so it's a moot point. You /x/ faggots are getting annoying with all this retarded bullshit. Until you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Hillary is an acid spitting lizard hologram body double with Parkinson's then shut the fuck up and keep this crap off Cred Forums.

This week lads

bizpacreview.com/2016/10/02/wednesday-hillary-clinton-done-reports-julian-assanges-announcement-tuesday-will-finish-396507

CTR... you're trying way too hard.

Use ONE strategy at a time.

He just canceled it. He's either dead or a fucking shill. He's compromised in some way.

I see you're still at it. This video is basically your entire life. Topkek, hombre.

>hurr everyone who doesn't entertain my hare-brained theories is CTR

You're a genuine moron. Even shills are laughing at you.

Physician assistantfag here
Unfortunately, this doesn't mean much. Most likely a nervous tick. Also, you see her going for her pen a lot during the debate to write stuff down. Chances are that she was either thinking about something to write and going for the pen subconsciously or just a bit nervous. Really to say that this is parkinsons from a short 1-2 second movement of her finger is a stretch.

Not to say she doesn't have it. Her passing out on 9/11 kinda gives it away that something is wrong with her. I'm just saying this video doesn't really prove much.

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Man, it really rustles my jimmies that people are LAUGHING at me :_( We better make sure no one sees her latest Parkinson's episode then.

You win, I give up and am a Hill Shill now.

Hace you ever seen someone with Parkinsons? It doesnt just affect a single finger.

Excellent points my fellow unbiased fellow user. Excellent points indeed. Basically, we should ignore this.

oh look another fingolian.how are ya mongol? still gay as fuck. or should we just call you what you truly are. Russian.

Are there only 7 plays in the CTR playbook? I'm seriously asking....

don't be so mean

Because whynwould they care about the other sides propaganda?

You know that falling for bait and wasting timoe responding to BS is actually uncommon outside of Trump.

I bet you next debate you will not be able to see her hands.

>Why does CTR fear this video so much?