>Both born rich

>Carter-Hillary
>Both disabled
>Both lied about their disability
>Both weak on everything
>Both came from poverty
>Both Shills

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think Trump is for a strong military. Last I checked he has no idea we already have the B-52 replacement on order and wants to kill the F-35. That's fucking retarded.

Explain to me how the hell Trump is anti-establishment? Every president we've ever had is a straight white male christian testosterone-filled asshole. Nothing about him is new. He's literally the establishment

Carter signed far more deregulation acts than Reagan did.

American education is truly lacking.

Reagan was more eloquent than Trump though. Trump tends to put his foot in his mouth a lot.

Reagan knew how to speak, unlike Trump

He said he wants to build up the military, he said the military isn't getting the funding it needs and he said Obama is neglecting it

The establishment hates white males tho

>Carter deregulated industry
Burger education everyone!

what's with all the CTR today?

CTR shills pls go.

Yeah because the president for the last 8 years have been all of those:^)

>Obama
>all of those
sure buddy, sure.

False positive there, user. The God-Emperor has my vote and will have my support for all eternity.

>Explain to me how the hell Trump is anti-establishment?
Doesn't want to go to war, wants out of nato, isolationist policies along with protectionist policies, kicking out illegal immigrants which is now controversial even though it wasn't 10 years ago, everyone from both sides attacking him. Quite literally started a movement for Americans who are fed up with the current government. Honestly he has started a movement in politics not seen for a very long time and everyone is afraid of their influence

Does that mean Trump is also a one-term President and will be replaced by a Bush?

Jeb! will make a comeback!

God bless you

LOL!

>doesn't want to go to war
No he does he wants to "bomb the hell out of ISIS"

>wants out of nato
He said thats not true

Carter was likable and Reagan had otherworldly communications skills. Clinton is despicable and Trump can't form a complete sentence to save his life. The candidates themselves are nothing like those in 1980 but the situation with the establishment losing its shit pretty much is. Even the #nevertrump pouters were represented in 1980 with John Anderson.

Methinks your sarcasm detector is broken.

>a leaf

As much interest as I have in such things I didn't really know about the B-52 replacement until recently and I do think the F-35 has been a giant money pit. It's a glaring example of how fucked up the system is when comes to how long it takes for our Armed Forces to get new equipment . If something just don't work, fuggedabout it! I remember seeing models and toys based on the F-22 back in the mid-80s. It took 20 years for them to finally put the thing into production, and then they cancelled it after only 200 or so were built. It is fucked up.

carter actually had humility and would be considered a ''good person'' by most ppl even in his private life. Hillary is extremely arrogant and a-moral. Even i as a moral relativist irl can see that.

What about how he fruaded the military? He had flat feet and rolled them over coca-cola cans until they were round enough to pass the physical. That's dishonesty and criminal behavior.

>Reagan
>anti-establishment

pffthahaAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you hate Hillary Clinton?
Do you hate Correct the Record?

if yes, heres your chance to fuck them hard.
were trying to get an audit of david brock and his media matters conglomerate for illegal coordination and fraud. media matters is THE pac responsible for CTR and other organizations that try to push hillary clinton in the white house. if we take them out we will take out hillary.

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate