McDonald's Anti-White Propaganda Advert

McDonald's new advert features an alpha black man beating up a beta white man while a bunch of beat white cucks look on in fear

youtube.com/watch?v=9keN660ZIjw

Not that you should ever have been eating there in the first place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hdnz2bRa6nI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This content is not available on this country domain

>this content is not available on this country domain
thanks icann

Cause your scrawny white boipucci accepts it as being normal

Well I don't mean to be a dick but I'd just like to say now you guys know how the rest of us in the world feel on occasion.

Use a VPN plugin for your browser to change your location

I know how to use a proxy, Toothpaste.

I'm more curious as to why it's country locked.

Link for all non britbongs: youtube.com/watch?v=hdnz2bRa6nI

This is just so strange, surely all this shit is going to start making people scratch their heads, it's so out of place.

Basically for people who can't see it; it's a Mcdonalds chicken legend advert. It cuts between images and scenes of the chicken legend being prepared, its sauces etc to scenes of a black man (who seems to be the master of some kind of karate gym) effortlessly beating up a shaggy haired white guy, as other unfit/non-threatening white men look on.

It's exactly as odd as it sounds, it's completely out of place, it shares absolutely no relevance to McDonalds or the food that they're advertising.

Judo was a mistake

It's just piggypacking the afro judo master meme from the 80s. Just watch those martial art B Movies, every single one of them has a black guy who is good at martial arts.

Jesus christ you cucks, keep your sexual perversions confined on black cock threads where you can all have a merry guilty fap together on black bulls breeding anglettes and then complain about how much you didn't actually like it

It also doesn't make sense that your Britbong ads/media have so many blacks in it.

Only 3% of your population is black, yet you'd think it'd be much higher based on the media you push out.

Are those ads broadcasted outside USA?

The only McDonalds ad filmed in USA that is broadcasted here has only the typical multiculti group cooking burgers and shiiet but it has no race baiting suggestion nor anything, its like those "cool friends sharing a time" coca cola ads.

Never saw a single ad of an american product with those features here.

>niggers
>judo

LMAO, nope.

The internet is compartamebtalizing.

Soon we won't be able to tell who is getting censored. The media brainwashing is about to get worse.

Comments are disabled for this video.

You know what to do, Cred Forums.

Ban the fucking burger jew

That guy didn't look very white

My master was black.

>paying five dollars for a burger that I can't even season myself when I can pay $5 for four burgers' worth of meat and make them fucking delicious.

>This content is not available on this country domain.

Why the fuck would you block UK advertisements from being watched in Ireland of all places

I can watch it weirdly enough. Judo is a gay martial art anyways.

But olympic gold medalist in the heaviest weight class is black

>This content is not available on this country domain.
Fug

Change your location to watch a fucking McDonald's commercial? You won the retard of the year award.

>can't watch vid
>can still downvote it
Everything went better than expected