You guys happy now?

You guys happy now?
All the jews are leaving Europe

Why are (((they))) so scared all of a sudden? :^)

Of course. Anymore stupid fuck questions?

can someone explain how Brexit, not unchecked waves of immigrants from islamic hellholes, could possibly drive God's Holy Chosen People from Europe?

Finally

Was thinking this out loud before I even read your comment. Love you burgerbro.

The Independent is basically what EU state propaganda would look like if it were allowed to have its own newspaper. It's been nothing but wall-to-wall butthurt since June and it's glorious.

>jews don't like brexit
>without brexit you'd get londonistan and the kebabs would go full jew purge

Merchants are never happy.

>top Rabbi

LG optimus? Fellow cheap-ass nigguh?

>let in millions from a fanatic religion that want to murder ever Jew and non-Muslim from the Earth
>ITS DA WHITE BREXITER RIGHT WING RACIST NAZEES FAULT

the fucking audacity of these kikes. Im mad

>a Jew hysterically warning about anudda Shoah for the 216th time this second

i'm sure they really mean it this time

Jews mostly voted for Brexit. This really gets me thinking.

That title makes no sense. And I feel no guilt for the Jews who have their own ethno state to flee to.

Don't worry, it's all part of the plan

t. Noseish-american

yeah the hundreds of muslins that HATE JEWS have NOTHING to do with it

Sweet, it's 1290 all over again.

No, I'll be happy once they are gone for good. Oy vey

Based Brexit has killed two birds with one stone.

Putting the cart before the horse.

People didn't become anti-Semitic in Germany because Hitler came into power; Hitler came into power because people wanted an anti-Semitic leader.

>(((media)))
>misrepresenting reality

I heard a crazy story yesterday, guess this is an appropriate thread to post it in.

>drunken Jewish kid at my school tackles the head of campus police
>about to be expelled, obviously
>calls up rabbi
>rabbi talks to the administration
>punishment is reduced to a slap on the wrist

>top rabbi

top kek

Only continental Jews say that.
The majority of Jews in UK voted Brexit and consistently vote Tory.

But, that was always the plan, now they have a better scapegoat for running from all the Muslims they're bringing in that hate Joos.

wait just a minute, aren't the anti-Semitic forces being unleashed through-out Europe the Muslim "refugees?"

To be really happy I first need to see it actually happening.

Rats fleeing a sinking ship

Looks like the jews will be forced into Israel, they probably don't want all the jews to return home.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Are they going back to their home planet?

Does this mean that they'll move to Israel?

I fucking hope so.

the jews world leave EU for UK, Japan, states not letting refugees in the US, and Israel

all while demanding Muslims wherever they don't live

I couldn't help reading that in "Neurotic Jew" voice

>Brexit could unleash antisemitic forces throughout Europe

Uh, no. The reason why Jews are leaving Europe is being liberal cucks like these people like in fucking muslims.

This

Goodbye fake Juden! We don't want you here either, fuck off we're full.

it's about fucking time, fuck off already

And how will it do that?

Fire up the ovens boys

And nothing of value was lost

The Jews actually voted overwhelmingly to Leave though...

Also this.

come to america. fuck israel. we need more nobel prizes in science.

Why don't they just go to israel? They have their land their already. Israel probably needs more Jews in their country then ever before. Rising arab population. Lots of stabbings there.

Rabbi is probably not from UK

Why would they stay? Their job is done and they are going home.

Europe is a multiculti shithole filled with assorted brown rapists. Euro men are either too afraid or understand there is no longer anything there worth protecting.

Also our former chief Rabbi supported Brexit

Funny how Israel says European Jews are flocking in droves to Israel because of the increase in anti semitic attacks from muslim migrants.

the jews were going to leave anyway after flooding europe with sand niggers, they're just using brexit as a scapegoat

What he asked. IF there is any truth to it, we could run it by our meme factories, as to increase the effect.

Jews gonna jew

Yeah sure, will give you all the (((prizes))) you want, just make sure to take them all and don't forget about this one.

...I don't think that's how Jewish communities work.

The Muslims hate Jews more than they hate Christians.

Phase 1 complete, now how do we get rid of all the muslims too?

>All the jews are leaving Europe
Lie, jews are already leaving because islamic violence has become everyday threat to them in Europe.
Promoters of diversity bolshevism are now escaping to countries with less diversity, some to beautiful monocultural bliss of Israel.

They should leave the realm of the living

They'd better not even think of coming to Australia.

I'm willing to find someone who can link brexit to skypes leaving europe too (ignoring other factors that make sense)

YES

>fake juden
Take your meds and/or look up the definition of an ethnicity.

the jews are leaving because of the muzzies, look at france to israel immigration. All the jews are fleeing

>top rabbi

kek

If only.

Christians
Always the best
Fuck the rest

oh no what have we done?

t.(((the independant)))

So Brexit is going to unleash muslims?

Oh no... that would be... very upsetting...

>You guys happy now?
Er... duh, yes.

It's only because Muslims have fully infiltrated Labour and began to turn it into a party they almost control outright. Likewise the activist left in general has gone full anti-Semite from their influence or tolerance of them, look at the NUS and other branches of it. Jews have lost most control and most of their influence over the left here so they've got no choices but the Tories for a significant stake in our national politics.

Also that they can't be feeling that comfortable being trapped in areas that are increasingly enriched by very large and growing Muslim communities on their doorstep in several places like London and Manchester. Their largest communities in London around Stamford Hill and Golders Green are now increasingly encircled by a massive and growing Muslim and/or African population, neither with any fondness for them. The fewer white British they locals they have to blend into and have take the flak, the more exposed they look.

It's surprising they've taken this long to realise that the browner and more diverse our cities get, the more they're painting a target on themselves for not blending in or having any influence over those groups.

You want to live in a country with jews that means its safe