OPERATION SAMSON

Fellow anons,

While the probability for it is low, the chance for the internet to change dramatically in the next few months does exist.

They are starting to realize the power of unrestricted free speech, a power that influenced the outcome of the elections of the most powerful nation on Earth.
They have realized that we have started questioning too much and believing too little.

This might be our final hours. In the case it indeed happens to be so, I propose an option for all of us - the Samson option.

Take whatever's left of the internet with us. Infest it with an endless dump of redpill material that is impossible to be cleaned up. With their aim of censoring us they will trigger a Streisand effect that will hurt them even more. Information that would otherwise not reach the mainstream WILL finally reach them.

It doesn't matter what ideology you align with, all posters participating in the discussion here will agree to one thing - freedom of speech is a core part of what modern societies are supposed to be, and without it, we will be crushed by the censoring masses and reverted into a post-apocalyptic authoritarian dystopia.

I call for all of us to gather and mobilize. Be prepared to act in the case the unlikely happens.

This might be the final stand of liberty, and with it, of civilized society.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/146P0mxkhbdJRGbcd5ErGeCQQMLAX5MZF7x0eSFiYons/viewform?edit_requested=true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICANN
strawpoll.me/11348561/r
strawpoll.me/11349807/r
strawpoll.me/11349807
youtube.com/watch?v=MhBNfGVmuUg
strawpoll.de/ae1adye
mega.nz/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bDaKFE_J_ug
strawpoll.me/11350022/r
mega.nz/#F!L5omnI7b!JdpxEaPAMJ9kZ08qarIPoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J4qja74vlDE
youtube.com/watch?v=2yXDPtTYU9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What do we do then?

Build up an archive of the core infographics we've produced here, the thing they're probably trying to censor the most. Crime statistics, holohoax made-up stories, everything you can think of

Spread that archive and make as many anons as possible download it. Then just wait. In the event the happening occurs, use it. Spam it all over the internet. Every board, every social website - everywhere.

This will be our nuke in the case one is launched against us - our final option

You have my t-shirt!

didn't read but bump
lol

and my ax!

SISTER THREAD

SISTER THREAD

SISTER THREAD

SISTER THREAD

>all posters participating in the discussion here will agree to one thing - freedom of speech is a core part of what modern societies are supposed to be
No.

Fuck off monkey

>While the probability for it is low, the chance for the internet to change dramatically in the next few months does exist.
How exactly?

I have no problem contributing, on one condition:

No one attempts any stupid raids, site invasions, or other stupid bullshit. I cannot get behind that and will not support that.

Now, if we are talking about being a subversive hidden power that seeks to socially engineer the world around us by slowly infiltrating every orifice of society (academia, social attitudes, etc.), then count me in.

Classic third world

do you have Jewish genetics, by any chance?

So does anybody have a dropbox/ mega or other dump folder filled with Redpill material?

lets do this shit

Anyone got a link where i can read wtf is going on?

Bluepilled nigger

W-why would you ask that?

All I am saying is that I desire to engage in a slow and methodical campaign to change the moral fabric of society by slowly infiltrating every institution of the West. We will start with the colleges and then work our way to the lowest levels of elementary education so that indoctrination can begin early.

People are going to love free speech and liberty, whether they like it or not.

Free speech is one of the most important things in the world. Once a political establishment forms, it will do everything to stay in power. Free speech is a way to bring the shady dealings of the establishment in the public sphere. I don't trust any political elite enough to do away with such an important check on their power.

Go to Cred Forums and /qa/'s catalogs. Both are being raided hard by shills. Also check out the sister thread.

Maybe hone your nigger-tier speaking skills and you won't need shitty infographics to win arguments.

>shitposting with more steps

bump.
Don't let our freedom die. Fight back while it's still legal!

It is ever-increasing every following day

First, SOPA. Then ICANN. Now Hiro him fucking self. I don't think that we should rely on luck anymore and beg that nothing happens to us, we should have a backup option prepared in the case it does happen

It's not a call to raid, but a call to preparation. Just like you have guns all over your country to prevent a government from tyranny, so we should have that archive to prevent censorship. We should only use it in the case something does happen

No, not right now. The point in the thread is to have one assembled

>Then ICANN
What happened with ICANN?

I agree with you, but this would take take money, time and coordination we do not have. I think bringing down the political establishment is a more efficient use of our time. The indoctrination would stop as well if we manage do that.

Bump

As far as I know, ICANN was pretty much independent before the handover and it will stay that way after it.

bump

Thanks BurgerBro

Dumping all newslets I have

>hack into gookmoot's computer
>find this

hmmm.... made me think

Theyre about to hand over the Internet to the UN aka UNITED NIGGERS

docs.google.com/forms/d/146P0mxkhbdJRGbcd5ErGeCQQMLAX5MZF7x0eSFiYons/viewform?edit_requested=true

VOTE /lgbt/

VOTE /lgbt/

VOTE /lgbt/

VOTE /lgbt/

VOTE /lgbt/

VOTE /lgbt/

VOTE /lgbt/

VOTE /lgbt/

VOTE /lgbt/

VOTE /lgbt/

VOTE /lgbt/

Worst Korea will answer the call against the jewish censorship.
May we Samson them all into the abyss of free, unlimited and unrestricted speech.

Except for Japanese posters hehehe

It is now a private company that has a board of directors from pretty much every country.

The power of the USA to decide what happens is equalized to that of Russia and China. Currently, all board members have to vote for something to happen (like blacklisting the Cred Forums domain), but that is quite easily achievable now as pretty much every country will vote for that, and USA will follow since not one politician will bother defending us.

The only reason it didn't happen so far is because no one in the US bothered shutting us down either. Now, we're against the rest of the world

and my sword

hue monkey.

kill yourself.

DUMPING INFOGRAPHS

LET'S FUCKING DO THIS!

What?
ICANN was always a private company not in any country

>(like blacklisting the Cred Forums domain)
That's not up to ICANN
ICANN can try removing the .org top level domain, but it's up to the owners of the .org domain (a non-profit organization within the US) to unregister Cred Forums

REMEMBER TO GO TO /qa/ AND FIGHT THE SHILLS

Anyone who walks around with a half a haircut is confirmed alpha.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICANN
Here, read up a bit on what ICANN really is and what happened

> the chance for the internet to change dramatically in the next few months does exist

Stopped reading right there. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this whole ICANN thing is just for managing DNS servers? That has nothing to do with the actual implementation/structure of the internet

>It's not a call to raid, but a call to preparation.

I know, I am just stating what I personally won't put up with.

On the preparation note, I support a two pronged attack. It needs to be a double-edged sword.

The first side of the blade is the info-graphic or informative side. These are just serious, funny, or satirical pieces meant to teach others about good values (liberty, freedom of conscience, etc.)

The second side is where things get interesting. This is the subversion side of things. What you need to do is make SJW tactics work against them by playing on their own morals, but not necessarily standing against them overall. For instance, have you seen the Buzzfeed videos, blogs, and other sites that have those hit pieces on whites that are like:

>"Hey, White people, what is up with you and hiking/outdoors stuff? Why are you so obsessed with it?"

Now, take note of what happened here. To say that Whites are overly interesting in outdoor activities is to imply that non-Whites are by default less interested in these things. Essentially, by creating a stereotype about Whites, they have also created a new stereotype about non-Whites. So, when someone brings up something like this, just forget about Whites and start talking about how this stuff actually reinforces racist stereotypes against Blacks, for instance. Apply pressure and shame. DO NOT LET UP AT ALL. KEEP THE PRESSURE AND SHAME ON. Things like this will slowly alter social attitudes, and all you had to do was beat them over the head with their own bullshit.

Subversion.

>Mook claims that Cred Forums is in trouble, some boards will be deleted if he can't raise money
>Cred Forums is in the firing line, the only way to save our skins is to buy his passes
>Suddenly Mook and CTR have the entire Cred Forums shitpost brigade's personal information, addresses and bank details

Don't fall for his lies. They're coming for you.

As soon as you buy a pass, I can categorically guarantee you that your name will end up on a leftist doxxing and harassment list in the future. That is how they operate, and you should know this by now.

Be safe, be smart, don't buy a pass.

The government handed the DNS from DoC to ICANN

No one in the US would've bothered shutting us down. Now, we're under the mercy of a private company with influence of every other country, including authoritarian ones

I'm not saying that ICANN has anything to do with internet structure, but the probability something happens is ever-increasing. It will be the domain today and something worse tomorrow. We've reached the point where straight up censorship is already possible, and all they need to do is disperse us for it to work - they don't need to shut down every single chan, just the top one which works like the head of the organism

Ask a few people who actually like Cred Forums to donate

>Notch
owes the initial success of Minecraft to Cred Forums interests
>Trump
obvious
>various celebrities
Many wealthy celebrities have browsed Cred Forums

Guys SPAM NO
strawpoll.me/11348561/r
strawpoll.me/11348561/r
strawpoll.me/11348561/r
strawpoll.me/11348561/r

also this one from /qa/
strawpoll.me/11349807/r

I am sorry, but as I said, I will not support raiding other boards. That is crossing the line.

Cred Forums is not at risk of "being deleted." We are the board that gives Cred Forums not only its notariety, but much of its views and ad-revenue (I would imagine). Please do not raid other boards.

>leftists start poll asking Cred Forums to be deleted
>don't know rigging polls is what we're best at

LADS IT'S BEGINNING! THE GREATEST HAPPENING OF OUR TIME!

While I'm against trigger other boards right now as well, Cred Forums IS at risk of being deleted

There are so many people rooting for that, coupled with Hiroshima making a post how some boards need to be deleted or merged to """reduce cost"""

THEN. FUCK. OFF.

I HOPE YOUR HOUSE GETS RAIDED AND YOUR MOTHER GETS FUCKING RAPED AND KILLED...

They're already starting to censor Cred Forums friendly stuff on reddit. It's only a matter of time until they move on to us. We aren't raiding, we are saving a board that is being raided by heartless corporate shills.

>Cred Forums is not at risk of "being deleted." We are the board that gives Cred Forums not only its notariety, but much of its views and ad-revenue (I would imagine). Please do not raid other boards.

You misunderstand the threat. Hiroshima is saying that the traffic is too high. He wants to LOWER the traffic.

Also, you have to realize the tactic of subversion that is being used against you here.....

They WANT you to raid /qa/ so that they can cite your raid as justification and grounds for deletion...... Dude, their entire goal is to get you to raid.

DO NOT RAID, if not because it is wrong, then also because it makes you a complete dickhole. Do not give them the justification they need to make a case.

>The government handed the DNS from DoC to ICANN
>No one in the US would've bothered shutting us down. Now, we're under the mercy of a private company with influence of every other country, including authoritarian ones
please learn about DNS before commenting on it

IANA was always managed by ICANN
The DoC just didn't renew the contract they had with IANA

IANA registers the TOP LEVEL DOMAINS (not Cred Forums.org, but org)
They CANNOT EVER censor any domains, they can only tell the other 12 independent root DNS servers which top level domains exist and which don't

If they try to remove a top level domain for a bullshit reason, they'll be sued by the organization that ran that TLD for breaching the contract, and all the other root DNS servers (some run by NASA, US Defense Department, some US universities and other organizations) will just move to create a new organization to manage the TLD standard

Also, trying to remove a TLD would have no practical effect for weeks, due to the fact that every ISP also runs their own root DNS server, store caches that last for really long times, and your computer stores a cache too.

TL;DR - It's just not technically feasible for IANA to try and censor individual websites. They can't.

okay this is the mascot of the operation. his name is samson (dog).

I agree.

>We are the board that gives Cred Forums not only its notariety
The thing is, that notoriety is exactly the cancer that is killing Cred Forums

>There are so many people rooting for that

Ok?

>Hiroshima making a post how some boards need to be deleted or merged to """reduce cost"""

So he is going to shoot himself in the foot by attacking one of the boards that brings in not only the most people, but which also makes Cred Forums so notorious..... that it brings in more people.... which increases revenue?

No, you do not put your source of income to the sword. That would be fucking retarded.

Easy, Ahmed.

>They're already starting to censor Cred Forums friendly stuff on reddit.

Fuck Reddit.

>We are saving a board that is being raided by heartless corporate shills.

Then work on building a contingency plan by organizing the creation of another site. I have no expertise in this field, so I cannot do such a thing. However, I have to believe some of you assholes have the necessary skills.

I mean, holy shit, if we can get a presidential candidate to scream about a cartoon frog, we can build an alternate site if need be.

>He wants to LOWER the traffic.

Even so, I do not believe he will touch Cred Forums.

strawpoll.me/11349807
strawpoll.me/11349807
strawpoll.me/11349807
strawpoll.me/11349807
VOTE NO

this is literally a Cred Forums tier post, Cred Forums is supposed to be ironic you know

I'm more White than you and we'll also ignore the fact that you're 60% White and dwindling and have not only niggers and spics, but pakis causing problems.

You're a fucking embarrassment as a Nation and your so feeble that you are so scared to "raid" a board.

I sincerely hope a female member of your family is destroyed like a fucking mutt dog.

Cred Forums won't be shut down because they know you fags will spam the other boards if you have no other place.

>complains about shills
>shills polls they don't like
Cred Forums? more like /poo/ amirite?

we need our own board, with a smart head at the top, and mods who remove obvious shill threads while still allowing free spech from all sides, and who won't allow shills to infiltrate the team.

we could also have a place where we organize meme operations in which only trusted users are allowed, from this meme operation control center we could coordinate moves to the outside.

You're missing the point - it's a slowly snowballing process. ICANN today, something worse tomorrow.
I'm not saying that ICANN will directly gas us, I'm saying that the possibility something else will is ever-increasing, therefor we need to prepare for the case it happens so.
Again, preparation, nothing else.

>That would be fucking retarded.

Read his resume so far. He is the epitome of "fucking retarded". Other than the whole information datamining and selling, he put a literal reputation (upvote) system for 2ch

dude yes haha lol XDD it was all a joke hehe :DD XD
Reddit was a mistake

>votes in poll that directly affects them
>STOP RIGGING POLLS SHILLS
Somehow we are the conspiracy theorists

nice flag you fudge packer

That's exactly what I'm trying to say.

We should make it even harder for them by organizing ourselves in a state of readiness to really shit up everything around us.

It's then simply better to just leave us alone

Look at what google has in development they have
Assistant
The new program to help make google the center for the coming internet of everything
It's being developed under the parent company name of Alphabet
Jigsaw
A form of deep learning at used to find trolls and censor speech
Luckily speech evolves, humbug was a bad as fuck back when Dickens wrote "A Xmas Carol, hence if you can get it in mainsteam it new word.
But it's also looking for visual censoring take a the captcha for ex
Did you know that the image we solve is a payload go ahead inspect it

yes. and we'll continue to return fire with fire, as we should.

Nice pride flag, faggot

I will program it for you Cred Forumsrothers. From green user to user.

Isn't that an incan?

Nice arguments lol. Is this the best that "first" "world" "people" can offer? ay mama

>ICANN today, something worse tomorrow
So what? I already told you what would happen in the worst case scenario - nothing

Even if ICANN is taken over by North Korea, they still wouldn't have the power to censor Cred Forums.org

You think ICANN is some sort of master computer that manages all internet domains
They aren't
They only manage a list of top level domains (org com net gov us uk etc.)
The people that own those top level domains pay a lot of money for it, so trying to censor them would be a breach of contract and would cause massive lawsuits

And even if they unregister a TLD, they are unable to unregister Cred Forums.org
That's not something they manage

might be good to modify an existing imageboard sourcecode, we should get a domain for it and spread it so that people know about it before something happens to Cred Forums

i don't know to be honest, do incans have guinea pigs?

you obviously didn't understand my argument. return fire with fire.

I'm just pointing out your flag, not trying to make any arguments. I didn't even read your post.

>Cusco is an alright place though

The Battle of Reddit is over. The Battle of Cred Forums is about to begin.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhBNfGVmuUg

Where the fuck did your leaf go?

This place is literally reddeet+flags lmao
No wonder you fags are crying about r(/)Cred Forums being deleted

Put your leaf back on so I can filter you

Everyone calm the fuck down

Lets take a step back, take a breath, and start doing this We need stuff that most governments or corporations would shit themselves if spread in mainstream. Any ideas lads?

I'd say we start with all those screenshots with absurd holocaust claims that get posted here regularly. That will surely finally spin mainstream opinion against it and would cause a panic for most governments, especially Germany.

Imagine all the social sites being routinely spammed through many accounts with that stuff. It's only a matter of days before enough people start actually questioning if that stuff is not ironic, only to research and find it isn't. It's a good start to raise doubt in governments and their power to swerve history and public opinion

>EEk

Also, i'm loving /qa/ so far, it's a nice home.

t. Jew

this is a good plan.

SAMSON APPROVES OF OPERATION SAMSON

It's open season boys.

Clever girl

strawpoll.de/ae1adye

NEW POLL THEY JUST MADE

they wont stop making these polls!

Vote /gif/, we need to consolidate our offense. I chose gif cause it uses up so much space for a bunch of degeneracy you can look up anywhere.

We need someone to get a dropbox or something for the imagegraphics.

Only 32 prior people have responded as of this post. Not a very good poll

Vote for Cred Forums
It's a staple but its a fucking den of newfags,normies, and 14 year olds trying to be cool

Dumping shit

mega.nz/

We still need to agree on what we actually put in the archive tho

And we need people willing to sort them out, we don't need a few thousand pics, only the essentials

Honestly, Cred Forums works great as a containment board and brings new people here. Cred Forums might be a cancerous mutation of its former self, but it's still a legend in its own right.

Don't you see what they're trying to do?
This is basically divide and conquer.
The Jews are going to make us vote for all different boards to be deleted, but they will spam vote for Cred Forums to be deleted.
We need to agree on ONE board to get deleted, not multiple.

Should operation samson occur...

It only fulfills the illuminati card prophecy of the rain of frogs.

>/lgbt/

in case the mega.co.nz goes down, all of us also need a backup, also we should get multiple hoster, and sort those by relevance, cant hurt to have a few more pics besides the essential.

just upload everything that's good, makes sense, and omit the rest.

> you shitpost on normies website
> you get arrested

> mfw

/lgbt/ is kill

t-this is a girl, right?

Nope, that's not a puffy vulva

>huehue nigger is craving for attention

Shouldn't you be dying of AIDS in some prostitutes apartment at this hour.

Sounds good. So... we gonna spread this on social media?

Agreed. I remember how many kids when I was growing up downloaded 'banned books' from Paladin Press like the Anarchist Cookbook.

Kids would eat up 'banned' infographics etc.

This is a boy. He's gone insane, and should be ovened.

Yes, but not now, we shouldn't chimp out for nothing as that would only give them more reasons

We should slowly assemble an archive of a relevant size that is basically irrefutable and contains information that has been censored for years.

As I said above, the Holocaust is a critical topic as it's censored for the past half century and would trigger so many people worldwide that support for Israel would basically plummet. People would feel cheated and baited into being compassionate for jews, while willingly signing off their ability to speak freely at the same time. An excellent catalyst for a shitstorm every sane government would want to avoid

i dont know man, he'd make a pretty cute mascot

Not until we get an archive that reaches critical mass. We need to blitzkrieg social media all at once and keep pouring it on, lest we fade into the background via shadowbans.

You're not welcome, gypsy scum.

Kek
I'm taking this. I trade you this pepe for it.

preparing to go all in soldier

Holohoax is too extreme imo. Human beings don't like their minds being changed, especially if it's some extremist (left or right, doesn't matter). We need to start out with simple, non-earth-shattering proof that might make people go ''really makes you think, heh''.

Basic idea what I'm saying is, we can't dish out 1488 storm-tier stuff, not yet at least. We can have multiple archives, 1 for minor red pills, and other for some deep world-destroying tier proof.

>No one attempts any stupid raids, site invasions, or other stupid bullshit. I cannot get behind that and will not support that.

why not? i'm in on the subversion part but if we have a chance to coordinate raids or whatever, why not do it? besides, no one forces you to participate, there will be plenty of others to join this while not having any inhibition as you have, and probably just as valuable to us.

there are sites that deserve to be attacked, so i'm questioning why're you opposing for them to be attacked.

if your argument is that it will backfire, i agree we should make sure nothing backfires on us, but not for the purpose of having mercy on other sides, but for the purpose of us succeeding.

and we should do everything in our power to succeed, raiding is by far not a huge crime and very well justifies the means.

if you don't wanna join, we won't force you.

What definitely should be done is that every one of us saves every image, file, video etc. that is political incorrect/hidden historical facts that never went public.

>linking a google doc in /pl/ while we're under threat of David Brock using external links you literally van or kill people

>Seinfeldman.jpg

Heck, not even I'm that convinced that the Holocaust didn't happen, maybe exaggerrated numbers, I'm not sure. I try to keep a open mind and pray FSB doesn't get me cause that's illegal here.

>linking a google doc in Cred Forums while we're under threat of David Brock using external links you literally van or kill people

>Seinfeldman.jpg

On the bright side, if the USA becomes a commie shithole, then I won't have an excuse to not look at moving to a different, redpilled country, say Nipland (though realistically I would not fit in or qualify to gain citizenship there) or Slavland.

Anons trying to convince Normie's (99,9% of them will refuse any comprovative because of theire reached believes), you're funny.
You show the proof (it must be unquestionable like this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bDaKFE_J_ug
After they refuses to accept you humiliate them calling them retarded who refusesvwhat sees.

Add that to the phase 1 redpill archives

Stuff like this isn't really redpill per se, but I can see it having some use.

The better way to change someone is throw humiliation, not by trying to convince to accept something, that's how christianity was weakened

That's evidence for my theory that;
Homosexuality is a sexual fetish and not "love"

What's so absurd about that picture? That's a real thing that happens if you insert compressed air into your ass

It's the only one I had saved

Someone dump the rest please

It IS a fetish.

I have a trove of those images saved, only problem is they're so scattered about.
If this thread is still up in a few hours I might dump them.
Interesting, could you please provide more in-depth tactics?

That's why I don't like the idea of gay pride parades.
>Hey guys, we like to stick our dicks in man asses! What an accomplishment to be proud of!

>If this thread is still up in a few hours I might dump them.

Most likely will. We need someone to organize the important ones and create an archive of them

>Antonio Santiago
>(((white))) baby

Alright, gonna dump for a few more minutes before taking a break.

we will become the new jews!

Tl;dr for normies desu, though I like the effort gone here, I'm religious but enjoy finding non-religionous reasons for things that my religion is against.

The only problem is I don't have an autodumping program, so I have to take breaks to rest my wrists

Download 4chanX

There is an auto-dump option

>notoriety killing Cred Forums
>it's been notorious since its inception
why stop now fucker

dropping more red pills

this is always good when you meet antifa, makes them angry and confused like you wouldn't believe

I would expect someone with negroes blood to say something like that.

anything i can do to mark this turning moment will be a privilege

new

strawpoll.me/11350022/r

There needs to be an archive of pepes included

i would expect a leaf to make an abhorrent post and not actually contribute

Checked and agreed, subversion is the way to go

how the raycis judicial system is keeping a nigga down (NOT) pic related

>Cred Forums starts spamming their infographics everywhere
>spam disrupts actual conversation
>some of the infographics get debunked, false flagging 3rd parties could start posting infographics with weak premises that are easily debunked to accelerate this
>whoever opposes Cred Forums just needs to parrot how some of infographics were debunked and people would quickly disregard most of the rest that didn'tand associate infographics with lies due to the large amount of them
>people are happy to see the spammers banned for dumping what they believe is bullshit
>Cred Forums's final act will be getting more people to hate them and disregard their views than ever before

Anyone has any redpills on the people on top of it all? All of these are very informative, but it's mostly about the pawns, I'd like to know more about the people who control politics, economy, etc., I wouldn't want them to just hide in the shadows in case shit really goes down and then claim they dindu nuffin and only get richer and more powerful. Any evidence against Soros and other such menaces would be greatly appreciated.

get a warrant you fat fuck

> death for adultry
Seems okay to me, cheating is the cancer that destroys family values and families itself

> wife's should obey husband
Classical '70, good old days before feminism and women quoata, etc.

Literally against degeneracy

Yes.

Yes I do.

Get a warrant you fat fuck.

Also, leave the nips around, your mutual butthurt of each other is priceless

One good tactic could be this.
- why Africans have much less IQ then European and Asians, I really would like that them could have more (don't fall in the us against them bullshit)(drop the seed, if they get interested they will search for themselves)

This.

Operation Samson / Codename : Judges 14-16

"LET THE PHILISTINES DIE WITH ME"

I'm Peruvian and you sicken me. There's a reason why we're a third world country - ignorant shit stains like you. Go back to getting robbed blind by glue-sniffing teenagers in Lima.

Ok, gonna dump

Thanks famalam

Still got 100 to go, maybe the rest will be dumped to mega

Read the 13th amendment closely. Slavery is still legal by our constitution.

ALRIGHT I GOT THE MEGA LINK
mega.nz/#F!L5omnI7b!JdpxEaPAMJ9kZ08qarIPoQ

AND MY SAX

youtube.com/watch?v=J4qja74vlDE

This thing is bloody tiny, is this it?

Rhodesia had a beautiful anthem.
youtube.com/watch?v=2yXDPtTYU9s

It's just the first wave of random shit found in my misc folder. Check later and that should be more

>a decent post from Turkey

We really need someone to go through them and sort them out

Or even better, we need a group of people who would combine and remake most of those images into more streamlined ones.

Holy shit you're a faggot

Can we actually make a Torrent out of all this information?

Sure, but we need to build the archive itself first.

We need more people willing to participate in this. We should spread it harder, else it's nothing but a redpill dump with no one doing anything

Lets establish a base first. Help me shill for this across different threads related to the topic or straight up make new threads. I can't do it alone

it would be best to create some sort of dump site because no one is gonna create that archive manually.

A redpill booru, maybe?