TRUMP GENERAL - user IS A DIRTY DIRTY HERETIC EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Manheim PA 10/1/16
youtu.be/0qV_lJX76bg
>AD: Do you really need to ask?
youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0

EVENTS
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs

INTERVIEWS
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

clarkrepublicans.org/calendar
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/782640303572340736
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
pastebin.com/qqNTbgkx
youtube.com/watch?v=XeRw3umFSJc
youtube.com/watch?v=FQIKbcFhkoE
youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ&ab_channel=Pogo
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3816822/Send-Nigel-Trump-flies-Farage-help-sharpen-debating-skills-clash-Hillary-Clinton.html
youtu.be/D4h0Vp0N7As
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/02/new-york-times-paid-no-taxes-2014/
strawpoll.me/11349807
forbes.com/sites/jeffreydorfman/2016/01/31/new-york-times-hypocrisy-on-corporate-taxes-reaches-record-high/
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imposto_sobre_o_Rendimento_de_Pessoas_Singulares
dailycaller.com/2016/09/07/clinton-foundation-deceived-irs-on-tax-exemption-from-the-start/
dailycaller.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_&_Me
michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
littler.com/publication-press/publication/mexico-approves-increase-daily-minimum-wage-2016
strawpoll.me/11348926
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/newswire/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ANYONE IN WASHINGTON NEAR VANCOUVER
ATTENTION!!!!!!

Event at Esther Short Park in downtown Vancouver at 2:00pm - 5:00pm tomorrow (Sunday)!

Be there!
clarkrepublicans.org/calendar

[would enjoy meeting up with anyone]

Don't worry about it goy- I mean loyal readers.

This next month or so is gonna be bloody. Buckle in.

How do the Clintons still get away with this?

NY TIMES FOR JAIL REEEEEEEE

welp

>people think Obama is going to win

What happened to wolfgirl posters?

Trump will lose by a landslide to Biden

Good OP images cruzaderkun.

The shield and coat of arms is a lot similar to the old portuguese one.

Quality thread, will be saving these pics for future use.

Can somebody give me examples of that fake faggot "Insideranon" predicting ANYTHING?

Why does everybody think he's legit?

!!! A L E R T !!!

Proof of CTR cronies desperately attempting doxxing.

Cred Forums WILL DIE

BUT TRUMP WILL WIN

WE WILL EXPIRE AFTER HAVING SERVED OUR PURPOSE

Tedposting shall never die

You heard 'em, they don't think it's a crime. Wrap it up, boys.

SCOTT ADAMS CONFIRMS THE TAX STORY IS A SELF-KILLSHOT

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/782640303572340736

NYT ON SUICIDE WATCH

They're done
They were so eager to drop something that'll stop Trump they didn't even bother to think about the consequences of their actions.

Maybe Hiroshimoot banned them to save traffic.

Retards. The illegal part isn't how you acquire the tax returns, it's whether you disclose them.

Originally posted by based Portugal-user, READ THIS!

"Here is a series of posts for you guys to better protect yourself from the crafty shills and spies that will certainly increase in number with the God Emperor raising in popularity.

The original source is:

The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

OR

pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

This text is from 2012 but the concept goes way back. It was one of the first to describe and name most of the techniques shills use to try to either suppress or to outright control internet forums (in all their forms).

Most likely the expression "sliding" comes from this document but the general concept is know from back the newsgroups days.

Shout out to Fravia, the best resource of this kind of knowledge back in the days before google."

Either follow the link to Cryptome, pastebin or read pic related because I’m not going to spam the thread with all those posts. If you haven’t read this once already, I STRONGLY advice you to do so now.

is that the LA Times poll?

they are mostly a weekday thing. Probably posting from work or school, who knows?

Is this the one he was going to do from the balcony? Just do it inside now.

No idea. He hasn't proven to be realizable at all. You fuckers got played so hard it's hilarious.

Fuck Obama.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ASSANGE LIED AGAIN
GG NO RE Cred Forums
YOU AIN'T GOT NO LEAKS BITCH!

"Did you guys notice what techniques they brought to our humble congolese command and control bulletin board?

1) Forum sliding: any given time, specially when there are bad news regarding Hillary they they go overboard with it

2) Consensus cracking: see the "I'm still voting for him but he went soft on immigration" that people are bringing here. I'm fairly sure the first time it arrive people actually felt the need to believe it but now it is probably just shills shilling shills

3) Topic Dilution: on Cred Forums in general (doubles as sliding): "how can white man compete", on /trumpgen/: polls.

4) Information collection: seen only rarely in here, "let's make a lions guard for Trump's rally" and "what would you do if the election is rigged against Trump". Also "let's access this site / app / plugin for more info". Don't fall for it folks.

5) Anger Trolling: our bread and butter, just see any post with a Finland flag beside it. Actually, it is our main weapon too so it is all fair games in this matter. Just don't answer the trolls.

6) Happened on many boards on Cred Forums when the happening and GG broke out. I don't know about Cred Forums but Cred Forums and Cred Forums, for instance, that's a given. We are not very susceptible, being an anonymous chan anyway but on reddit, oh boy, I wouldn't touch that mess with a 100 feet pole covered in insulant and fire retardant. Social media in general, ever worse.

Also read the following threads concerning to the current state of the polls.

To summarise:

1) polls are within margin of error
2) Trump made the following states battleground states in September: Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin

Absolutely don't let the shills concern you with their tactics, if you look at the numbers and at the charts there is nothing to be concerned about”

Also worth reading: Confession of Hillary Shill from /r/SanderForPresident:

pastebin.com/qqNTbgkx

>no matching image

How many of you would die for Trump or his America?

I would.

OCTOBER SURPRISE CANCELLED

noice

WHAT THE!!?!?

HILLSHILLS BTFO!?!?!?

THIS WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!!!

W E W

HE NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO LEAK
TOP KEK
ASSANGE PLAYED Cred Forums LIKE A FIDDLE YET AGAIN!

Yep, from 2012. The poll that the MSM writes off as "laughable pro-Trump outlier" was the most accurate poll that cycle.

Meh, like if they could contain us.

Right now we are comfortable on Cred Forums. What do you think would happen if we suddenly had no central place to be?

Just think about it: we were not on reddit until (let's say) one year ago and now we are the second biggest community in there (in daily participation).

And by we I mean the normies among us, the hardcore (me included) would never set foot on that normieland.

Right now the whole MSM is at war with Cred Forums and its colonies. Think about it: what if it was not Cred Forums but everywhere else.

>dreaming last night.
>Mr Trump retires and comes to NZ to live.
>buys a a plot of land and starts a farm.
>I deliver him a tractor.
>see Mr Trump around town.
>usually in town pub talking with other farmers + hunters (only drinking milk or coke)
>marries some local woman
>lives to the ripe old age of 91

What does it mean?

President Trump has already won this election.

When are you retards gonna figure that out?
Stop living on the 2D linear plane the media lives on.

It's designed to keep you engaged and watching despite the fact trump has already won.

You're letting the media play with your emotions like a fiddle.
In 2 weeks everyone will have forgotten this "bad week" just as they always do.

How are you people so easily fooled?
From the start of this election to the finish this has been Trumps story.
We're only buying time now; it's like a movie that you already know the end to, or a wrestling match with 13 false finishes.
In the end you know the "underdog, feel-Good story" wrestler will always win, yet you're still engaged anyway-because the company is playing you like a fiddle.

This election has been one gigantic "Trump" story the whole way through.
It's just a matter of time before the climax.

Screencap this post to combat concern shills.

not proof just strong circumstantial evidence

>Right now we are comfortable on Cred Forums
Cred Forums will be gone soon enough. Hiroshimoot has had enough of your shit and will delete this board to save money.

>he won't put his life on the line for the free world
DO IT ANYWAY YOU COWARD

DISCUSS WHAT TO DO WHILE Cred Forums AND /qa/ ARE BEING RAIDED BY SHILLS

SISTER THREAD

SISTER THREAD

SISTER THREAD

SISTER THREAD

SISTER THREAD

SISTER THREAD

>Tedposting
Jesus fuck I'm laughing do hard right now

good, let Trump beat shillary fair and square

Clintons Took $1 MILLION from Deutsche Bank, Bernie Sanders Doesn't Care

youtube.com/watch?v=XeRw3umFSJc

Bernie Sanders Clearly Doesn't Care that Hillary Called His Supporters Basement Dweller Losers

youtube.com/watch?v=FQIKbcFhkoE

Thanks pal, it's always appreciated to get people helping in spreading some good stuff.

Major props, have a best daughter of the thiccer capacity.

Nice image

SAD!

>liberal media rapidly moving their goalposts due to the "leak" by John Miller
kek

>reporting is checking your fucking mailbox

What happened to the media? Where's the hard-hitting exposés? Fuck man, what's the point of having a fucking "professional" media if your source is just waiting for someone to mail you shit.

>dilbertman desperation intensifies
This is an unbelievable amount of shilling on Adam's part. How any of you can continue taking him seriously is beyond me. The only thing Americans will take away from this disastrous tax leak is that Trump is a shady billionaire who skirts the law at every possible opportunity. He profits while we the common man suffer under these same tax laws.

Is there any feasible way for Trump to win at this point?

>mfw Trump KNEW the NYT couldn't resist jumping the gun and publishing without consulting legal counsel

HOLY FUCK. Pogo endorsed Trump. Now there is nothing holding trump back.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ&ab_channel=Pogo

Fuck this attention whore.

Washington Post literally endorsed Hillary Clinton for president.

win at debates

>skirts the law

Is everyone that hires an accountant now a law skirter? Hillshills getting desperate as fuck.

Revelations of Hillary's criminality that she's hidden from public view is not "fair and square"?

what did they mean by this?

>John Miller posted the email

>He even warned them what would happen if they decided to publish

>Publish anyway

>They have now made their bed

>They will now lie in it

checking your mail is not illegal

running a story with information found in your mail may be illegal

As far as the polls go, none at all. Even if he wins the next two debates, public opinion on Trump is overwhelmingly negative and will keep all but the most desperate of voters at home.

>skirt the law
>followed every law he could and didnt do anything illegal and in fact could have been sued if he didnt

5d monopoly

>skirts the law
But it was legal. "The common man", whom you obviously are out of touch with, you fucking elitist, HATES the IRS, and they HATE taxes.

If he doesn't lose the next 2 debates, yes.

It's been like that for years.

Reporting these days is copying press releases and hoping Wikileaks throws something your way occasionally.

washington post, also known as jeff bezos blog

>skirts the law
What law did Trump break?

Goodnight Trumpgen. Gonna get snug and have sweet MAGA dreams.

ALL TALK ALL TALK ALL TALK

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMORS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Turn just one more state red.

Nigel is helping Donald prepare for the next debate.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3816822/Send-Nigel-Trump-flies-Farage-help-sharpen-debating-skills-clash-Hillary-Clinton.html

Think it will help him at all? I think Donald really needs it for this one.

Post yfw Hillary loses and President Trump gives his acceptance speech.

"Obama, you're fired."

#NeverTrump is good for one thing and one thing only: proving that Trump won't be given unchecked power by his party.

The fact that this revolutionary who honeymooned in the Soviet Union is now towing the line for Clinton ON HIS SIGNATURE ISSUE is proof that she is a tyrant, and cannot be given power.

John Miller is a misunderstood legend

Do you know what an ID is?

A-user you're beautiful.
but... where is your MAGA cap?

yeah sure that was the reason

>polls
We're doing fine in polls. Within MoE, new battleground states opened up, Hillary pulling out of Ohio.

Cred Forums not realizing that this only calls attention to the fact that Hillary would try to have him killed, that she is that violent and desperate.

>Cred Forums will be gone soon enough. Hiroshimoot has had enough of your shit and will delete this board to save money.

That's my point. Our adversaries are not thinking straight.

I know for a fact there are businessmen, higher ups, journalists, maybe even state and federal congressmen among us (yeah, here on Cred Forums). Right now we are content in shitposting and lurking and keeping mostly to ourselves most of the time where we can call it home here on Cred Forums.

Think Peter Thiel, the mogul that brought down Gawker or even that noob millionaire that founded NImble America.

Right now we are satisfied here but if cornered there is no doubt something major will arise from the ashes of Cred Forums.

We are many, we are well connected and we are ideologically untainted. We know the enemy (the globalists) and we know how they play that game.

underwear says monday
today is sunday
gross

>Good morning...
>Good morning...
>When I said I was going to make America great again, you all laughed at me
>Well, you're not laughing now, are you?

"skirts the law" to leftists must mean "This thing that isn't illegal, but we *feel* like it should be"

*fourthdemensionalchessintensifies*

mfw I don't know if this meme will be true or not now

During the debate, Trump will show us his second stand, Farrage Barrage.

ISNT IT FUNNY
ISNT IT FUNNY

no problem senpai, you gotta do what you gotta do to fight the shills

It means we have hope, all across the world.
Checked.

Following the letter of the law is one thing, but Trump is undermining the spirit of the law. All citizens must pay their fair share towards society, even if they do not receive much of the benefits from it. Paying your taxes is akin to paying your dues at a union or club with insurances or other protective programs. By not paying his taxes, Trump is much less of a US citizen than the illegal immigrants he so hates: they contribute EXACTLY the same amount back to society, except the illegals can become legal and pay taxes to receive benefits. Trump will never pay taxes. He deserves nothing.

You saw an alternate reality where Trump didn't contest the election and decided to start moving out of America?

Damn Aussie shitposters.

Wtf I love trumps tax returns now

>using a loophole from a law signed by bill clinton
>bad

Honestly, I would.

>not knowing they are already red

except he's not

"This"ing my own post for more exposure

>skirts the law

He already has.

>Following the letter of the law is one thing, but Trump is undermining the spirit of the law.
LOL I FUCKING CALLED IT

MUH FEELS

Hiroshimoot knows better than to sell the website to some uninterested billionaires. He will sell this site to the right people, ones that moot will approve of to get Cred Forums back to its former glory.

BTFO
T
F
O

not playing income taxes
because you dont have income

really makes you think

This pussy should just mail me the leak and ill fucking do everything for him. as long as my death mattered to the god emperor that is all that matters to me

>loophole

>the spirit of the law.

Oh man, I love liberals.

>get all of their opinions from hollywood
>The same hollywood that coined the term 'hollywood' accounting

>have information that would put the most corrupt criminal in recent American history behind bars
>brb smoke brake

>wall of text about nothing
no thanks

holy shit this is amazing. Never thought Pogo would do a Trump remix.

Being given someone's private information is not authorization to publish it, no. Imagine if every website or program could release all your personal info to everyone and get away with it.

Chris Christie is killing it on Fox News Sunday

Why have the laws then? Is it implied that "loopholes" like carry-over are just for jerks when they write them?

>spirit of the law
Oh my lord
You really are delusional

>undermining the spirit of the law
No he isn't. He is using the law exactly as it was intended to be used, when it was signed in. By Bill Clinton.

> the spirit of the law

That died when Comney didn't indict Hillary

>business paid no taxes because it was bleeding money and had to pay its employees somehow
>this is bad
>billionaire fucktard makes poor purchasing decisions on purpose just so him and his family never have to pay taxes again
>this is good
Jesus fucking christ, what universe am I living in?
The old Cred Forums would have doxxed and hacked anyone who supported Trump.

>I don't think it's a crime

That's not how the legal system works

Most of the tax extracted from Trump (the corporate entity) would be from property tax anyways. His income on paper is likely very low, which is why he pays low INCOME tax.

As someone who spent time in law school, your nonsense about "spirit of the law" would be laughed out of every court save for the Supreme Court.

Ya. You don't need to do jack shit from a balcony, just fucking release it

>His income on paper is likely very low, which is why he pays low INCOME tax.
So he's a worthless poorfag not even worthy of our attention?
Why is Cred Forums backing this Jew again?

Trump signs stolen, and a woman beat up over a sign in her yard. The thugs filmed the whole thing to post to twitter.
youtu.be/D4h0Vp0N7As

it just shows how fucking hypocritical the media is

Groovy

You'd pay as little taxes as possible if you could too. Don't lie.

They cannot be reasoned with. The 10% of undecided voters will see their double standards and vote against them. Have faith. Praise Kek.

Then the courts need to be changed, either by overhauling and reforming the existing laws or by revolution.
And revolution is looking awfully justified right now.

>pretending to be an oldfag
CTR strikes again
the old Cred Forums wouldn't have given a fuck about this shit.

It's not a judgment call.

It's just pointing out the simple fact that people have accountants that now what the fuck they're doing.

MODS

>Entire comment section is just liberal faggots complaining about his taxes and "racism"

why.jpg

I don't get you. Bill Clinton sign into law that if you you can offset your tax liability in subsequent years if you post a loss in a year.

Think about it: Bill Clinton sign it into law. It goes into effect. A citizen fully following the law enjoys the benefit its country provides for him.

What is exactly the problem?

they are already running with their tails between their legs

t. newfag

sweet

It's just hypocrisy m8.

Also
>billionaire fucktard makes poor purchasing decisions on purpose just so him and his family never have to pay taxes again
Is QUITE a claim, do you have any fucking evidence at all? Paying as low taxes as possible is a responsibility that EVERY businesses owner has. That's why CPAs are a thing, it's an entire legal specialization; paying the IRS as little as possible.

He has an obligation to his employees and investors to pay as little as possible while still operating within the law. Literally every business does this m8. Also it isn't the same as paying ZERO taxes, which only happens when you are pals with the IRS, which Carlos Slim is.

Dude... you are so getting banned for posting this here.

>We checked our inbox and then did gumshoe work!

False. You received a photocopy of a private citizen's tax returns and published them in "The Paper of Record" despite statues expressly forbidding their publication.

Sleep tite lil user.

So Trump didn't break any laws, and you're just whining about it?
Also, you can't have a revolution while being against guns.

They can doxx me, I am Cred Forums in real life anyway... But seriously, fucking CTR REEEEEEE

>user
>tiffany trump

The problem is that the law exists to begin with. The law that Bill Clinton signed off on that the first Bush introduced was designed to help businesses get back on their feet after the 80's economic melt-down. The law is no longer relevant and the second Bush should have struck it down when he took office, as such a law was no longer needed.

>inauguration day 2017
>obama giving farewell address
>in his heart, he still believes in America
>"...and so my fellow Americans, I ask you, one last time, to unite, for each other, and for the next President. Unite, and Make America Great Again"
>yfw

So now that paying taxes is for suckers and its legal to not pay a cent in them, how do I not be a sucker? I want to be rich and powerful and not pay any taxes like Trump. Because taxes are for suckers.

testing

Justify this

What sicko thinks a 12 year old is attractive?

Laws don't apply to leftists.

I always like it when the shills are trying so hard. It's pretty adorable to see them flounder around

NEW YORK TIMES PAID NO TAXES (AND GAINED A REFUND "PROFIT")

>statues

Statutes

Indictment when?

>not pay any taxes like Trump
provide a shitload of jobs

Get good accountants and learn the difference between not paying federal income taxes, and paying property and sales taxes

If you have a problem with corruption the FIRST person you should be looking at is Hillary Clinton. Trump merely paid as little INCOME tax as possible, using legal channels. Hillary illegally pays ZERO (income, property, estate) tax on EVERY transaction that occurs under the CGI umbrella. The original tax exempt forms for her charity were supposed to be for the library, THAT'S IT. It's gone way beyond that now, without applying for IRS expansions.

The IRS just looks the other way because she is an insider, Trump is not.

You should be more concerned with the plutocracy and a Federal government which is corrupt to the core than the morality (not legality) of Trump paying less income tax than you personally deem morally sound.

I'm sure he doesn't believe in America, it's all about his ego, his legacy, and his status as president.

He would never do that

The "old Cred Forums" would have doxxed you and sent assassins to your house for being such a faggot.

>you can't have a revolution while being against guns.
We can storm and occupy courthouses all across the nation and grind this unjust system to a halt. We can take to the streets and let our voices be heard. Revolution is the only way to bring immediate change, and if some of us have to go to jail or die at the hands of this unjust "justice" system, then so be it.

This guy gets it.

man the shills are in full force
proving that they know fucking all about taxes business and investment

>blame bush
Fucking retard. God damn you lefties are stupid and preductable. Fucking LOL

Wait what

>skirts the law

You sound like someone who's never had a proper job in their life.

I'm arresting all my family for calling my baby "beautiful"

sick pedos

thx cernovich

Okay then

>I have a what's a leppo moment.
To be fair I hardly know any celebrities.

When is the next debate?

>muh conspiracy theories
I love how Trump supporters have to rely on completely unfounded delusions about what the Clinton Foundation is in order to justify their fat fuck billionaire's every move. You're all boot-lickers of the most insufferable kind.

Hire a good CPA. Donate to the Clinton Global Initiative, the IRS will look the other way.

strawpoll.me/11349807

SAVE Cred Forums

LOL

The only way to get through to leftists is physical or emotional trauma

I agree with you. It doesn't change the fact that the whole controversy about Trump strictly following the law doesn't follow from the necessity to change it but for cheap political shots.

I take all available deductions in my IRS every single year and I fill my taxes myself, not even an accountant. That doesn't make me a crook, it makes me smart or, at very least, not stupid.

I agree with you that the law must be changed.

But do can you in clear conscience to criticise a citizen for paying just as much tax as he is compelled to pay and not a cent over it?

Do you think it is a valid form of charity to pay more taxes than you owe?

It's pretty funny to see that one guy calling for a 'revolution'. Must be a disillusioned bernout

Monday.

so is this a plebbit or a CTR raid? never seen so much butthurt

>We can storm and occupy courthouses all across the nation and grind this unjust system to a halt
>We can take to the streets and let our voices be heard.
When the pepper spray, tear gas, and bean bag guns come out, you scatter like roaches. You're a bunch of toothless yuppies with too much daddy's money. No one's afraid of you.

Could king nigger have struck it down the last 8 years?

So you don't like that he followed the law as written because you think that law shouldn't exist.

Liberal "logic" on display, everyone.

pee pee pee
poo poo poo
she will not make it
to the loo

>We can storm and occupy courthouses
You realize those are guarded by guys with...guns, right?

>NEW YORK TIMES PAID NO TAXES IN 2014 (AND EVEN GAINED A NEXT PROFIT FROM THEIR REFUND)
forbes.com/sites/jeffreydorfman/2016/01/31/new-york-times-hypocrisy-on-corporate-taxes-reaches-record-high/

>NEW YORK TIMES PAID NO TAXES IN 2014 (AND EVEN GAINED A NEXT PROFIT FROM THEIR REFUND)

*net profit

It's a panic raid for sure.

Both.

Leftists vomit up whatever the popular points are.

CTR is paid to make the points, and resistors spread them FOR FREE.

Yet again Assange fails to deliever.

If he wanted to be the person to take down the clintons he would just release whatever he "has" on them. He certainly shouldn't be stupid enough to announce from a balcony.

but... the $900m loss was in 95

we've gotta keep fighting the good fight, user.

soon

It means we're winning

DELETE THIS

Hope you get arrested, faggot.

Tuesday. And the VP one.

How do you take deductions from the IRS when your not even American?

This whole tax controversy bring to light the reasons why Trump isn't to be trusted, especially to his blue-collar supporters. Trump is nothing but a sleazy scumbag of a businessman who will fuck over the entire American public just so he can get things HIS way. Just like he fucked over New Yorkers so he could build his failing real estate business back in the 80s, Trump will do the same on a national scale to rebuild his flagging Trump empire.

Why do you think Trump is even running for the office anyway?

They get upset and start throwing fits.
Since many of them deny logic all their lives, they never truly mature.

It is known.

What are you, a racist? Everything is Bush's fault. Always.

>doxxed
how to spot someone from tumblr

Let them shoot us. The news stories will be plastered with images of unarmed people of every color and creed getting slaughtered by the oppressive police force. It will be suicidal for them.

>Conspiracy theory
Nice argument. Whether or not you believe that she was taking bribes through the foundation is immaterial. Her "charity" has vastly exceeded the scope of it's original purpose (a library), without refiling with the IRS for a broader mission statement.

That's illegal m8. Even if you think 100% of the donations were on the up and up, and you don't believe CGI only spends 10% of its income on charity, she's still receiving 100% tax exemption on operations waaaaaay beyond the scope of the original mission statement.

>How do you take deductions from the IRS when your not even American?

Coincidentally our tax is also called IRS: Imposto Sobre Rendimento (de pessoas Singulares) [1].

[1] pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imposto_sobre_o_Rendimento_de_Pessoas_Singulares

>The news stories
Lol dude. The same people who run the corrupt Federal government own the press.

Is Cred Forums really being shut down or is this a CTR funded lie?

Psalm 137:9 (KJV) Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

What if you burn in hell and plead God for forgiveness and He just looks at you and laughs cause you're such a fag?

>pic related is (You)

>The old Cred Forums would have doxxed and hacked anyone who supported Trump.
sup newfag

>pointing out hypocrisy makes you a hypocrite too

>Inauguration Day
>Obama stands in front of the crowd
>his face is wrinkled and red and his eyes are barely open
>his cheeks look sunken
>"I no longer have faith in the American people.."
>massive boo erupts from the crowd
>people throw water bottles or anything they have at Obama
>suddenly there is a cheer
>Obama looks behind him
>Trump has revealed himself and stands at the level above Obama
>he walks down and meets Obama over the microphone
>he bends down to make his voice clearer
>"Mr Obama..."
>the crowd goes silent
>"You're fired."
>thunderous applause
>Obama is carried away by secret service and locked up under the White House
>the crowd cheers so loud that globalists die
>Trump remains at the podium mouthing "Thank you"

Don't worry sweetie I'm sure you'll spark a big ol revolution of equality.

a) You getting paid for shitposting here

b) You are a deluded lefty trying to bother Cred Forums

>Whether or not you believe that she was taking bribes through the foundation is immaterial
It is very much relevant whether or not ANY of those claims are true. And they're not. The Clinton Foundation has done no such thing and there is absolutely ZERO proof that they're doing even a fraction of what Cred Forums and Drudge Report claim that they're doing.
Keep believing in conspiracies and everything will be a conspiracy to you.

>is Cred Forums being shut down?
>is the only politics board on Cred Forums being shut down?
>is the only politics board with 4+ porn boards being shut down?
>are people being salty bitches about losing this election?

>emotional trauma
Simply disagreeing with leftists causes them emotional trauma it seems

So I take it you're a Bernie guy? What do you think about him buying his THIRD house in Vermont yesterday? That's your campaign donations he's spending.

It seems like you leftists are perfectly willing to pass moral judgement on *some* people, but not on others.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WITH THE TAX RETURNS? NYT LEAKED THEM?

Oh.

It's gotta be a bernout
CTR sticks strictly to simple talking points and rarely engages.

they never learn
so tasty

did something GOOD actually happened today?

You're missing my point. Whether or not those claims are true, the mere existence of the CGI in it's current form is illegal, because it operates beyond the scope of it's original tax exempt mission statement.

It's right there in the paperwork that was filed in the 90s. You can read it in black and white for yourself.

I have stood with the Clintons since the 90s. My loyalties with them shall NEVER waiver.

>Wow, wow
>what a crowd

I actually think this one is genuine. What's the name of that no-neck tittymonster with the movie-length rants on youtube? It's almost a clone of his.

Well at least you're honest about your intentions here, better than most.

That's a major shift from "he doesn't pay what he is due" to "he is a sleazy businessman".

You have the right to your opinion and "one person one vote" is the law of the land.

But every single blue collar in america know very well there is only one candidate trying to fix the disaster that the trade deals of the past 30 years were for America, specially NAFTA.

All the other politicians are singing the globalist mantra of "not worthy to keep the manufacturing jobs in america", "automation will eventually make everything obsolete", "we can't compete with china".

Only Trump is saying "it is worthy to keep the jobs", "how else these people will have a livelihood", "I'm not running for president of the world but for president of the USA"

Trump is against NAFTA, is against China cheating their way into WTO and against TPP, TTIP and TISA. Interestingly most of the former Occupy Crowd and the Bernie Crowd are against the same subjects.

I thought it would be a nice fit for them to support the politician against all these crooked deals, same thing for workers.

Why do you think otherwise?

>the mere existence of the CGI in it's current form is illegal
But where are you even getting this idea from? Where are the FACTS to back up this conspiracy? Post those proofs.
I won't bother waiting because I know you're full of shit.

be careful!
she's going scorched earth on her friends once she loses to prevent as many witnesses from coming forward during her inevitable trial for treason

>wew lads, what a time to be alive

wtf guys I heard that the NYTs got away with paying 0 taxes in 2014

That's insane and just shows how much corruption the media gets away with

Trump on the other hand lost a ton of cash in the 90s bigly, wrote a book about how he turned it around, and got ten times as successful as in the past

I'm proud to say that I stand with Trump and will never read another NYT article again

yeah he's a bernout alright
How's it feel to know your boy sold you out?

Have we talked about the Stone tweet today?

And then what? More riots, more people shot, more nothing happens. If you don't have guns you're not going to get anywhere beyond that.

If that is true, how did you find Cred Forums. What do you want from it? Do you think you can change Cred Forums with your shilling?

This whole email controversy brings to light the reasons why Hillary isn't to be trusted, especially to her supporters. Hillary is nothing but a sleazy bitch of a politician who will fuck over the entire American public just so she can get things HER way. Just like she fucked over New Yorkers so she could build up her failing NAFTA polices back in the 00s, Hillary will do the same on a national scale to rebuild her flagging crime network.

Why do you think Hillary is even running for the office anyway?

scott adams said the other day
to convice bernouts
Bill gates is giving all his money to charity
do you think he is not paying enough taxes
trump invested a huge amount in a down economy losing a huge amount (at least temporarily)
do you think he is not paying enough taxes while he was still losing money?

Trump IS a sleazy businessman BECAUSE he doesn't pay his fair share and profits off of the backs of others.
>muh NAFTA boogeyman
Fuck off with your conspiracy bullshit. NAFTA isn't the reason why American jobs fled in the 2000s, those were Bush's tax policies driving American businesses offshore with lucrative tax offsets.

>never have to pay taxes again

Even if we assume the he didn't pay taxes subsequent years, his income was so high that he could've at most have avoided taxes for like 2-3 years. NYT's hypothetical is uninformed at best and malicious at worst.

>my supporters are basement dwelling losers

Has there been a bigger cuck in all of politics? Bernie sucks so much corporate cock it's laughable.

You're fucked then when the crooked network falls apart.

Oh man I can't believe what just happened!

Hillary accused Bernie supporters of being "Basement Dwellers"! How can somebody win the whitehouse when she keeps insulting her own party?

She's got to be the worst candidate I've ever seen in my life. Health issues, FBI investigations, consistently insulting half of the American voters...

I'm glad that I'm voting for a True American Patriot™ like Donald Trump.

What's Asange leaking Wednesday?

There's nothing racist about cracking down on illegal immigration. Enter the US through the proper channels like all the other people who did it legally. He doesn't want drugs, guns, and illegal immigrants crossing the border. Open border hurts the American poor and destroys the middle class. Deporting illegals benefits every citizen regardless of race.

We Norwegians do it all the time.

Mexico has laws which explicitly state that immigration must not disrupt the ethnic makeup of the country, as did America until 1965. It should be the most reasonable and natural thing in the world if it weren't for the neo Marxist nut house we live in.

i saved that image on Oct 27 at around 2pm in 2014

your meme was successful friend

Did you stand with them when they lied on public television? Did you stand with them when they passed the mass incarceration act that put millions of blacks in prison? Did you stand with them when they voted for Iraq, and got the US involved in Libya, and Syria?

2nd Presidential Debate 1 week from Today

Vice President debate on Wednesday

Not just the cops.. Me and my buds will be out there drinking beer and putting 5.56mm holes through you faggots.

It's pretty sad
He completely abandoned his base

where does trumpgen meet up if hiroshmoot tries to kill us?

Hillary go to sleep, you'll give yourself a seizure

Hillary IS a sleazy politician BECAUSE she doesn't pay her fair share and profits off of the backs of others.
>muh TAX RETURNS boogeyman
Fuck off with your conspiracy bullshit. Trump isn't the reason why American jobs fled in the 2000s, those were NAFTA's policies driving American businesses offshore with lucrative tax offsets

multipled by 2 Cred Forums

She was never convicted or tried for wrongdoings because even the FBI could find nothing wrong with what she did. She was a little careless with the way she handled certain information (and much of the classified stuff the GOP tries to rail her for turned out to never have been classified when they were sent, so ha!), but she has redeemed herself enough to maintain any level of security clearance in the future. The emails are a complete non-issue and the fact that you have to keep banging on about it is proof that you have nothing solid or concrete to justify your hatred of her.
You just hate her because she is a woman who will take the White House.

1 day closer to Trump being president.

Probably the 2nd most popular English language chan.

Assange was talking out of his ass. He canceled his leaks YET AGAIN

We don't know, but speculation has it we might see one or more of these things:

1) Hillary sold weapons to rebels and funneled payment through Clinton Foundation & Saudi Arabia

2) Chelsea's father is Webbster Hubbell.

infinity chan where we will constantly raid this chan

Someone should make a trumpchan with a single /tg/ board

www.Reddit.com? :^)

07+7153
6873154chan.org

dailycaller.com/2016/09/07/clinton-foundation-deceived-irs-on-tax-exemption-from-the-start/
You probably won't like the source, but the relevant documentation is within.

In case you're lazy:

>Non-profit foundations are required by the IRS to conduct activities that support the officially approved tax-exempt purpose for which the federal agency allows them to offer donors the ability to deduct contributions. Officials must report annually via the IRS Tax Form 990 to show their non-profit’s compliance with its exempt purpose.

>On the foundation’s first annual Form 990, filed in 1998, officials described the non-profit’s exempt purpose as “to design, construct and initially endow a presidential archival deposit.” That description was taken directly from the first sentence of the foundation’s application for tax-exempt status. The rest of the application’s description referred only to the library and related projects.

Basically, the filed a tax exempt 990 form to the IRS, under the auspices of building and maintaining a presidential archive. When their operations grew in scope and variety beyond the archive, they did not report it to the IRS, nor did they report their new sources of donation.

>In the foundation’s 1999 tax return, the description of its exempt purpose was unchanged except to add this, also from the tax-exemption application: “… to house and preserve the books, correspondence, documents, papers, pictures, photographs and other memorabilia of President Clinton.”

cripplechan

they were right

That's literally wrong though, he pumped so much into the economy and created shittons of jobs. Not just jobs, careers. You want people who "got rich off others", try the bankers and brokers and economists who do nothing but fudge numbers and play with other peoples fortunes' all day to fabricate their own. Not that I care about your ridiculous "occupy" movement, but it's a far cry from being an actual contributor like Trump.

Maybe your family should lose custody of any minors under the age of 12. And maybe they should also lose their jobs and never be employed again.

waifu/10

You don't seem to understand, it would be the police at this point protecting you from the slaughter armed citizens would wish to rain down upon you.

>dailycaller.com

TRUMP IS MY WAIFU!

>they were right
???

full video ?=

are we doin okay?

"nervous-shills" are making me nervous.

They couldn't find anything wrong because she avoided answering any questions to her fullest legal extent. You're telling me she just happened to have excuses to have all the major questions, and she doesn't have anything to hide? And when exactly did she redeem herself by becoming more secure? Isn't it her servers, her foundation, her committee that are virtually under siege by anonymous hackers and Julian Assange?

This is super important, anyone have a high res full body picture of Trump? Preferably in a suit but I'm not too picky.

Like I said this is super important. The higher the res the better. I should be asleep since I work tonight but I came up with a great idea.

Yep. It's always a good fallback. Also I think reclaiming Cred Forums in mass would be nice

I got my flu shot. Not much else other than our fight against desperate shills and leftists.

Hillary Clinton used to be my candidate of choice. I'm a white male but I am not racist and hated how minorities were treated. We need to help them and I always believed that Hillary was the best woman for the job. But that was before Trump raised some serious questions and changed my position.

Hillary Clinton was a politician for over 30 years and has never signed a meaningful bill. She changed the name of a few roads and that was it. The Democrats have been in charge of inner cities, the media, and pretty much everything for the last 50 years. Nothing has improved for poverty stricken minorities. In fact it's only gotten worse. I now understand that if you elect Hillary Clinton nothing will change and the status quo will remain in-tact.

She's not fit or well equipped to handle the issue of diversity and racial justice in this great country.

For the sake of our African American and Latino friends let's rally together and vote for Donald Trump!

What is even your point? He payed every tax he is supposed to pay.
What else is he to do? Pay as much tax as he can?
There are reasons he was allowed not to pay income tax.

I had a look there when Cred Forums was down. They fucking hate us.

>Trump IS a sleazy businessman BECAUSE he doesn't pay his fair share and profits off of the backs of others.

Interestingly there are two criticism of Trump that make the rounds and are completely contradictory

> Trump is sleazy because he makes major profits
> Trump is a failed businessman because he doesn't make profits

My opinion is that Trump is a businessman. He takes profits where he can and that's a good quality for a businessman, considering he is not running a charity.

Unlike Clinton, that runs a charity and manages to make a profit out of it (Clinton Foundation), go figures. To each his own.

>>muh NAFTA boogeyman
>Fuck off with your conspiracy bullshit. NAFTA isn't the reason why American jobs fled in the 2000s, those were Bush's tax policies driving American businesses offshore with lucrative tax offsets.

There is this amazing documentary that you should take a look, but the very leftist documentarist Michael Moore, from Michigan (you may know him).

It's called "Roger and Me" and it is about the plight of Flint and the state of Michigan when General Motors started to close their historical factories and send them to Mexico.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_&_Me

It is from 1989 (absolving Clinton from the causative reasons, I must say) but if you follow what happen to the great state of Michigan in the 90s thanks to NAFTA you will understand why even Michael Moore states that Trump is going to win, and much thanks to Michigan

michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

He was never convicted or tried for wrongdoings. She was very careless with the way she handled certain information, and she hasn't redeemed herself enough to maintain any level of security clearance in the future. The Tax returns are a complete non-issue and the fact that you have to keep banging on about it is proof that you have nothing solid or concrete to justify your hatred of him.
You just hate him because he is a White Male who will take the White House.

hey m8s please consider signing this, so we can get an audit on the filthy weasle brock and his crooked media matters pac for illegal coordination and fraud.

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

CTR would never survive on Cred Forums

they just haven't got the stomach for it

I LOVE BURRITOS AT 4AM

That's nice but I meant something with him facing the camera.

Thank god I know a guy on the administrating team with Change.org
This won't last, I can promise you that.

How's this?

spotted the newfag

Cred Forums is the most normie-friendly board. Also, it's just porn nowadays.

nubred

Everyone says cripple chan, but cripple chan Cred Forums mod routinely bans and deletes anything labeled Trump General (apparently, "generals" are against the rules). That place is even more fucked than here.

I don't want to see gore every other post either.

This is fucking stupid, we're getting hunted to extinction on the Internet.

It's funny, people here think GM, Carrier and other companies came to Mexico because of "highly capable and talented engineers in the workforce".

just like we hated reddit when they first came here and no one mentions it at all?

(i still hate reddit, i just don't mention it anymore)

the site was different before reddit arrived

and if we moved to cripple- then we would change them as well

?

Good but it's gotta be big. Like that beautiful wall will be.

he said 'we would reclaim Cred Forums'

and we would

and it would be disgusting

the only reason we have any decency at all is that this board has certain rules and traditions that keep it from being like Cred Forums

i for one would love to revert back to my deplorable roots

>post on cripplechan instead of here for about 2 months
>come back now since I heard this place may be kill
Holy shit 90% of threads are CTR and australian b8. wtf happened familia

Yeah, right,

Not because the minimal wage in Mexico is 4.25 US dollars a day, meaning 50 cents of a dollar / hour [1], right? What is it in america now, 7 dollars?

Aren't they fighting for 15 while sending their jobs to Mexico for a fraction of that?

[1] littler.com/publication-press/publication/mexico-approves-increase-daily-minimum-wage-2016

strawpoll.me/11348926

Look through NEWSWIRE user's posts then. I got full body but none real big.

That might possibly do it.

>the only reason we have any decency at all is that this board has certain rules and traditions that keep it from being like Cred Forums

We are old Cred Forums from 2005 that grew up and rejected "hacktivism" from chanology days.

Anonymous fagged up the place, we move on and now we are here.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/newswire/

>NEWSWIRE user

I don't follow.

lurk moar

Oh yeah. That.

Thanks. I'll dig through there and report back when the project is done.

>username

He uses a trip you mong.

>P.E.P.E
KEK is emerging.

Shadilay was rediscovered on youtube the same day Trump took the lead in the pol of polls. Here he is in his true form.

Well, I cited my source, you haven't. I won't directly link you to the 990 forms, because I know you won't read them.

It's clear as day, right there in black and white in the 990 form. She claimed to the IRS that her charity was doing one thing, under tax exempt status, but she was really doing a whole bunch of other shit, and didn't report it to the IRS.

She answered "no" on question 76 of the 990 form, which reads as follows: "Have you engaged in any activity not previously reported to the IRS". in 2002.

DESPITE having opened up a new branch of their charity "Clint,on Health Access Initiative".

So outside of all the other allegations, the mere existence of this charity in it's current form is illegal according to the IRS' own tax code.

I don't save trip and I couldn't be bothered to search again when I had it