mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
wikileaks.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That fucking whore needs to die.

twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/782635172277608448

Yet again he fails to deliver. Disgraceful

The nigger never had shit to begin with.

Julian is kill.

>"I am going leak information that will end Hillary's campaign," says increasingly annoying man for the eleventh time this year.

Just fucking release it already, you fucking white-haired nigger.

Seeya CTR Fags

This guy needs to be punched in the throat.

Well, at least James O'Keefe and Roger Stone have some info they're releasing this week.

If he had something and he was smart he would release it two or three days before the next presidential debate.

every fucking time.

Why didn't they just release instead of attention whoring for a week?

Roger Stone was referring to this Tuesday announcement

he's doing it wednesday? or maybe stone meant wednesday - the day after the tuesday leaks

He already handed over to alex jones

>2012

kys

stone meant that hillary would be finished on wednesday

tuesday is when the announcement is happening (julian assange time), or was going to happen

but not anymore

she tried to have him assassinated

Where does Wikileaks talk about it or Assange for that matter.

TOP GOY

assange knows exactly what he's doing
true to aussie shitposting form

google captcha kike leave

God i hope you are right

yeah unless he knew that it was going to be cancelled and its being done wednesday

that Roger Stone tweet was before the cancellation happened.

test

Go back to plebbit

Just leak it from inside faggot WHY IS THE BALCONY A CONCERN.

>doesn't have a pass

you're from reddit

All he did was cancel it FROM HIS BALCONY, because of being out in the open.

THE SURPRISE ISNT CANCELLED

edit: Thanks for the Cred Forums kind stranger xD

Assange is Putin's cuck. Little bitch did not have shit to begin with.

Making Goy's out of all of us.

edit: Thanks for the Cred Forums pass kind stranger xD

>buying a pass

Fell for the Cred Forums Jew.

it says ANNOUNCEMENT CANCELLED

Nigga what

maybe this is part of the surprise narrative.

the shitposter has to fear for his life from bullets

This guy is a fucking joke

DRUDGE_REPORT/status/BTFO

'because of security reasons'

YES FROM BEING OUTSIDE WHERE YOU CAN GET SHOT

not from being inside behind walls and embassy gaurds

>demeaning black people

wtf now I love Hillary

Saw that coming.

This guy loves the media attention.

He's insane.

>security concerns

what a bullshit excuse

didnt you forget hillarys endorsement of multiple terrorist's and their fathers??

He runs a site that releases classified shit all the time but now he's too scared?

Come the fuck on Julian, don't be a fag.

Speaking of leaks. Where the fuck did cryptome.org go? 20years of leaks and it vanishes the night of icant

>implying he even had anything at all
If he did he would have released it ages ago

works 4 me

Assange is CIA, they have their agenda.

seriously what a attention-whoring faggot. can wikileaks kick him out?

baka @ the replies itt. you fags understand NOTHING about politics (and you should since...it's the political board)

he doesn't wanna blow his wad too early and give clinton time to do damage control. he is saving the surprise as long as he can so it has the maximum impact

which part of this simple concept do you fags not understand?

As if he needs to be on a balcony to release the information.

They'll just release it like everything else.

He's giving you guys a bad name
Or I guess a good name with all the real-life shitposting depending on your perspective

>believing (((heatstreet)))

he's been "hinting" for months. he heeds to pic a date and do it

I cant reach it on my pc connection or cell.
retardnet

Julian Assange doesn't give a fuck he's just using his leaks as a bargaining chip. He lives in an embassy for fucks sake. This guy is probably just trying to live a normal life again using blackmail to get there.

I doubt he'll release anything interesting at all.

Spineless pussies.

Either he has his hands on some real fuckin incendiary shit, or he's just attention whoring... I'm beginning to lean toward the latter

>pic a date
like when obama announced the troop withdrawl date for iraq? you don't share info with the enemy bro...

julian assange has already sent the files to me via megaupload

i can tell you: hillary is done

far enough. i don't see it on wikileaks's twitter

This this this

He could have been aware of the cancellation before the supposed announcement. Stone is in close contact with wikileaks circles.

he's said it's going to be next week what 3 times already? besides to do need to announce a date if you want press to show up

>hello ctrfags

reads the article

>It’s unclear if Stone was aware that Wikileaks, according to NBC News, has canceled their Tuesday announcement.

Is he going to release an anti abortion vid too?

anti abortion is a birth

She's having an affair with Huma Abedin, isn't it?

BAD
SHILL
EATER

hi kim go back to nz

Its just a ploy to hype the leak. If he really does have some nuclear campaign killer, he's not going to just forgo releasing it. This is some "its so disparaging its a risk for me to release it" hype.

I so hope it wont be a letdown.

Why is Assange such a faggot?

>hurr imma do 20 interviews
>>ITS COMING GUYS
>>THIS IS THE BIG ONE GUYS
>>GOING TO DESTROY THE CLINTONS GUYS
>>FOR REAL THIS TIME GUYS
>>PLS HAVE ME ON CNN GUYS THIS IS THE BIG ONE

Release it or shut the fuck up already.

Julian was just going to give a fucking talk about ten year anniversary of WikiLeaks. People thought it meant he was going to release a huge clinton email batch

He never said he was doing it
it was cancelled for security concerns

No reason to kill him because then everything gets released anyway

the only thing it could possibly be was that Obama said he give him back his freedom if he didn't release the emails

test

but where's NBC's source?
I'm grasping at straws here, but ffs, Assange needs to stop being such a huge fag

he really hates clinton from what ive seen, if he chose a specific date it would be too easy for them to plan something to take the attention away

How about you tell something about the files then?

also he can just tweet his revelation ..standing out on the balcony was just theatrics for dramatic effect... the information is really all which matters.

The

ANNOUNCEMENT

is cancelled, not the LEAK

haven't like the last 4 wikileaks surprises been duds? yawn

okay i'm gonna say this one time, then i'm out of this thread. so screen cap it. julian will deliver. clinton will be btfo. trump is our next US president

and if dubz, the leak happens on wednesday

DOXING URL, DO NOT CLICK
DOXING URL, DO NOT CLICK
DOXING URL, DO NOT CLICK

Huma is MINE

source?

too much tits

Fucking PROOOOOF!!! Where's the proof?
What you're saying might actually have happened. But can you prove it?

It's getting ridiculous.

To blend in CTR will often use words they've seen used as insults but that they don't understand.

I love deafheaven

she never will

FUGGG I CLICKED :-((((

oh hi internet satan

>I love deafheaven

wew lad. Thanks for your reading comprehension skills, mine apparently didn't suffice.

HA HA HA AHAHAHA AHAH HAAHA

NEXT WEEK

NEXT WEEK

NEXT WEEK IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE NEXT WEEK.

this is getting hilarious.

>Bernie Sanders
AYYYY

I voted Cred Forums btw

Best song ever by the way

He was going to go out on his balcony to talk to reporters

Could you imagine Hillary saying nigger. Holy shit, that would be so fucking hilarious.

She was facilitating the shipment of arms to Libyan and Syrian rebels. Ambassador Stevens was killed during one of those weapons transfers.
THAT is the "big security concern."

Assange probably cut a deal with the spooks who wanted to keep the light off their gun-running activities.

I don't know, I imagine her saying something like "cotton-picker" or "spear-chucker" instead. She seems like that kind of person.

He didn't have any announcement to make in the first place

BEFORE I get blasted with newfag r/the_donald "shill" shitposts, Hillary obviously has dirty secrets, it's just that Julian Assange isn't in possession of them

>I love deafheaven

i only post that because i like the meme
the band is shit and you should feel bad

you dont know what your talking about. hopefully he is just doing rope a dope and will just announce it the next day or something.

Take my favourite Natalia

Stop posting Google urls on Cred Forums. Nobody's going to click this anyway...

Dear CTR:

This latest latest strategy is far too late.

The genie is out of the bottle.

Yes, you can disrupt things here with all the concern trolling etc., but people (normies) have already made up their minds... thanks in large part to what we have done here in the past year.

You can't reverse that.

And that's why you're seeing so little push-back compared to earlier times.

Soros should have injected far more money at an earlier stage.

Have a good afternoon :)

Alex

don't worry user, he will destroy her NEXT WEEK!!!!

fucking how? remember un guy who got his neck broken with a barbell the day before testifying against hillary?

dude its all the same. nsa already knows everything youve done online. idc what sort of wizardry bullshit you've done with your computer.

mendax is pretty smart

Wikileaks can't be seen to be a Russian tool.

He needs to balance this with dirt on putin to protect wikileaks.

I can see his dilemma.

Ultimately he will release. He's done some stupid things but in the end he does care about truth.

Tactically he should do it exactly 1 and a half weeks before election. This would give it a few days to gain massive media coverage.

1 week might be a bit too early due to damage control and the media refusing to pick up on it until after the election is over.

>He didn't have any announcement to make in the first placeBEFORE I get blasted with newfag r/the_donald "shill" shitposts, Hillary obviously has dirty secrets, it's just that Julian Assange isn't in possession of them

And what if the sources life is in danger?

>He needs to balance this with dirt on putin
Not if he doesn't want a polonium injection

>Conveniently not listing things like the saudi's giving her cash

lmao

Every Cred Forums post is recorded by google through Captcha

Implying theres a chance for this material to remain unpublished if its handed to Wikileask in first place by "russian hackers", and those "russian hackers" will make sure it will see the light regardless of Assange actions or him getting bullet in the head by Hitlery

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

This one right here.

He doesn't leave the embassy in London you fucking idiot. How is Hillary going to touch him?

How many times are you fucks gonna fall for Wiki "clickbait" leaks.

Remember that time wikileaks went full SJW on Glenn Greenwald via twitter?

Everybody knows this. Moot works for Google now too, hehe.

Lol. Inorite. Been noticing shit like that lately.

No mentioning it from the Wikileaks twitter feed, or that from Assange his feed. As far as I'm concerned, it's still on.

What if she does say it?

Will the media claim that the video/audio is fake?

>America: Hill yes.

This is now a you cringe you lose thread

fuck this albino homo. if he has any sensitive info watsoever he needs to release it all immediatly or go fuck off and stop attention whoring

Assange has always wanted "rockstar" status. This doesn't surprise me. He never had anything more than what the FBI had found.
Which is why I suspect Comey did what he did. The FBI knew her server had been hacked and couldn't just say, "Nope nothing here", knowing the hacker could come forward. So they did that fucking tap dance, "Yeah the law was broken, but she didn't intend to break it".

this

Is he waiting for the next trump "scandal to distract people" maybe because the tax thing backfired on libs they don't need anything right now.

>he doesn't wanna blow his wad too early and give clinton time to do damage control.

This. And the MSM time to schedule irrelevant stories to cover instead.
Honesty Julian can still announce it inside or any day he wants. He's just letting them know it's time. They've got nowhere to run now. There's nothing to stop it coming out either.

No, they were operating a rendition facility there and the mudniggers found out about it, caused a riot and the terrorist used it as an opportunity to stage an attack. This was released back in the original wiki leak dump. I recall because I tweeted it back in 2010 but nobody cared back then

Even Assange, thinks that's better to let extremely corrupt Clinton win, than let you guys seize power.

You are now officially, the worst of two evils.

This actually might be possible.

>Raygun hosting Hillary """rallies"""

I knew that place was a meme but fuck them. I'll never go in there now.

IT JUST SAYS HES NOT DOING IT FROM THE BALCONY READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE

this is just so people don't waste their time coming to see him

I love you Lain-chan. :3

thanks for picking up on that.

IT'S STILL ON FOR NEXT WEEK GUYS! SHE'S GOING TO PRISON BY FRIDAY!

>HILL YES
It hurts to live.

It was my understanding that he was planning to release it before the last debate.

You do realize that Cred Forums captcha system is google based right? And the captcha is loaded and pulled from google's systems and the code for it is loaded from google's website everytime u make a post

Did you retards think he was going to actually end her campaign... again?

Holy fuck he keeps shitposting and you keep taking the bait.

This.

Maybe it was a political tactic to keep Clinton on edge. It is also a sound political tactic to make your opponent think you have dirt on them.

Or you know maybe he does have something and legitimately has security concerns.

Maybe they just wanted to see what a Trump-Clinton debate looked like first. Lol.

Honestly I think they've always been calling it an "October Surprise" so maybe they're just sticking to their word.

Pure speculation though.

>he was going to actually end her campaign.

and she's going to prison too. he already said that the last four or five times.

next week and she is dead meat!

Didn't multiple kkk grand dragons endorse shillary?

He doesn't wanna end up dead

It says it's cancelled ya dingus. The announcement, not the location venue. It's not happening. CANCELLED. Don't let OCD be a obstacle.

It's kinda sad that CTR is so bad at memes that they need to steal Cred Forums memes.

The balcony thing was just for the 10 year anniversary of Wikileaks.

>Or you know maybe he does have something and legitimately has security concerns.

He obviously does or she wouldn't have deleted all of those emails.

Here's mine.

Ayy, is since4pass dead now?
Test.

Oh shit, it's different.

Post yfw this is just a blunder by Wikileaks to cover ass and they're gonna release it anyways.

Yep
It's now a lil 4 chan symbol

so the other posters are all still posting with that line in the options field to show others that they have the pass? Morons.

Yeah he does

Cover their ass from what? And why do it by looking like an ass?

What is wrong with amerifats

No

what's wrong with the pic?

Thanks for the note Alex. I'm with Mr. Trump no matter the cost now. If there was ever a normie, I'm one. Looking forward to the Trump presidency, best regards, the silent majority.

It was an Onion article, not a Cred Forums meme, moron.

ASSFLANGE IS A RAPIST PEDO SCUMBAG,

ALL HIS LEAKS ARE BULLSHIT

YOU FAGGOTS GIVE THIS PHONY WAY TO MUCH ATTENTION

Well by making it look cancelled, he's trying to thwart the Clinton assassin team from trying to break in to the embassy again. He's doing it for safety.

apparently you are a failure if you do a small event.

she's got it in the bag. lol.

sad thing is, as illiterate as most Hillary supporters are, if it's just text in any form, it won't even phase her

Doesn't change the fact that it was stolen, moron.

One KKK guy endorsed Hillary but he seems to be legitimately mentally ill. He argued that she's less Jew connected than Trump or something.

Hillary was very close to Senator Robert Byrd, who was briefly a KKK member in the 1940s.

That's why we all have to do the job of the media. Talk to your relatives and friends who are ignorantly supporting her about what you saw and show it to them. IN PERSON. Tell them about her plans for nuclear war and health problems. It's all true and not being told to them.

Bunch of god damn pavement apes!

So, when is the new date for release? What kind of security concerns were there?

That's ridiculous.
Test.

>her plans for nuclear war
what the fuck? source?

>Julian fagmonkey
>says some bullshit

>you fags actually believe him
Cred Forums is gay I hope hiroyuki shuts it down

Date: Unknown but probably October

Security Concerns: Probably sniper fire would be my guess, as well as threats to his safety beforehand

>Robert Byrd, who was briefly a KKK member in the 1940s.
He was a Grand Dragon.

so the balcony press conference is cancelled because snipers. so he'll just post a video and do new interviews and release the info.

Wikileaks.

>So, when is the new date for release?

NEXT WEEK! WRITE IT DOWN EVERYWHERE!

lol. it's always next week in assangeland.

apparently idiots around here can't distinguish between having a live announcement from a balcony and simply leaking it on their website as usual...

fucking googles

Just look it up. Threatening Russia with nuclear response and Iran. Also saying she will "support Japan" if they are threatened. Hinting at maritime war with China.

Nope. The announcement is cancelled.

Yeah no. It says no announcement ya fucking OCD infested mouth breathers.

But don't most people in the US vote early/absentee now?

he's an attention whore, always has been

Getting a little nervous CTR?

if this is true I'm going to kill myself.
after this week it has become clear to me that hillary will win.
jullian was my last hope

According to who? Some fuck from NBC? Wikileaks twitter make no mention of anything being cancelled

The guy who dressed up like a pimp to harass social workers while committing fraud and perjury by providing false information on government forms and who attempted to illegally wiretap a congressman's phone is a reliable source

Goddamn it Assange you had one fucking job here

This,
and the one that endorsed trump turned out to be black.
He forgot his gloves when he was carrying the sign.

the announcement is cancelled, not the leak

It's always been a bluff to keep the Hillary corruption sentiment in voters' minds throughout the general election.

Or maybe Hilary's record is completely clean and he simply lied about having dirt on her.

It's quite possible that Assange hates Hillary but also doesn't want Trump to be president, so he's waiting until after Hillary gets elected to release info that could lead to her impeachment. Then US would be led by Kaine, who is less tied to the foreign policy establishment and therefore more harmless.

Just throwing that out there

oh thank god

I TOLD YOU!!! I MADE UP A GREENTEXT STORY AND PREDICTED IT 100%!!!

FUCKING LIEING PICE OF BIOWASTE, HE PROBABLY RAPED THOSE GIRL TOO AND IS TRYING TO LIE HIS WAY OUT.

END ASSANGE #Assassange

Record corrected

I knew he would crack under pressure.

If he released anything he's a dead man walking. What a supreme cuck.

Without evidence, the claims against HRC are all hearsay. Only the remaining emails could hold the details to a smoking gun or point to the smoking gun. The country is growing more corrupt each day, full of cultural decline and obsession with materialism over character, honor, and faith in God. We need to all pray for our nation to remember its past virtue before we suffer the steady decline of history's past Romes.

Fuck outta here CTR.

Goddamn fucking bullshit misleading clickbait news headlines.

ANNOUNCEMENT ON ACTUAL BALCONY CANCELLED, but nothing about cancelling an actual leak of information...

Read: The audio manipulation couldn't be assembled in time; give it another two weeks.

Source?

It's just the balcony announcement. Which was a stupid idea anyway.

People need to make videos...short and seeet ones and share them via normiebook and twatter.

Dumbass
>CTR says no announcement
>but I think there really will be one, but not on a balcony
>CTR want people to think there will be no announcement so when there IS an announcement, no one will ever know about it

Yeah where does it say that?

Julian, dang it, there is only a month left. Even if it's big, the public will need it to soak in it for a week or two for those who have made their choice for Hillary to step back. If you have something earth-sharting, you better produce it by the second debate or it's not going to to have enough time to be verfiied as legitimate versus some photoshopped shit. 2 weeks.

CTR on suicide watch.

>OCD

Is this a new talking point. Did Brock approve this himself? I thought you guys were just out of touch, but wow. Do you guys wear neon green fanny packs too?

It's on Wednesday

Yep

Yes, the Clinton campaigns current tactic is to fling as much shit as they can. It won't stick regardless but if it's enough to temporarily bury Trump in lies then it works.

This doesn't say the October surprise is cancelled. It says that his announcement from his balcony in London is cancelled.

twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/781899043026853888

Notice it only mentions "balcony announcement" and doesn't specify anything about the actual information leak.

maybe his family was threatened

>bought a pass

Hellooooo Reddit!

LMFAO HILLARY WINS AGAIN

CUMMY IN MUMMY

It's not fucking cancelled. Shills are spreading this disinformation on other sites too.

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Fuck off maplenigger.

This. Stop believing the OP blindly, faggots.

ok have a nice day!

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
Just wana put this out here, cause its new to me. fun fun!

>security reasons
Assange realized all it would take is one sniper with one bullet.

Topkek, we Meme'd Trump into the White House just because it was fun. You cannot stop us, it was always too late.

maybe they're trying to catch the ninja?

remember the embassy he is staying in was literally invaded by a fucking ninja a couple weeks ago

k

Pepperidge Farm remembers

Obama Hillary offered him freedom, immunity and no indictment...

Bet on it.

No, he was bribed.

The Increasingly Nervous Man strikes again.

>that will matter

No, it won't.

ShartInMarts, what time is the next debate, I am guesing he will release it then?

>Falling for the Julian Massage Wikimeme

This is an excuse. Assange is a MASSIVE ATTENTION WHORE

October 10th in europe

He very well could be luring the Clinton campeign into a false sense of security before he drops it out of the blue. If he dropped it mid October with no announcement shit would hit the fan for old Hilly.

It's wishful thinking I know, but maybe Trumps not the only 4D chess player.

>buying a pass to a free site
truly reddit tier

Thanks, you guys think it will be release before than so that Trump can benefit? We know that Assange has shown leanings towards the right and Trump in the past, using the (((brackets))) in a deleted tweet, talking about the DNC staffer who got killed, and who was most likely the source of that information leak.

>using a massivly epensive site to run
>using a product that takes a lot of effort
>expecting it to be free

Fucking grow up.

Roger Stone will be on infowars in 30 minutes.

facebook-com/scott.binsacksr/videos/1209609069096589/

ITS OVER

We're running close to the election, if he has anything he has to release it soon or it won't have time do develop

Where can I listen in Bongistan?

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Bullshit, the media will hide the news of the leaks with trumps tax, he's delaying it until the tax coverage wanes.

lol

If the bombshell was really that bad then it wouldn't matter if the media covered it because she would be arrested.

JA is waiting for the Trump taxes non-story to blow over. Tues is also VP debate which will distract from his leak

Lol your naive

So is Julian going to release this before the election, possibly the debate, or is he just going to keep this as protection so that he won't die? What is everyone's thoughts on this?

>not using adblock and noscript
>giving shekels to j00t and hiro

Well, yes. Yes he is a reliable source. Wanna know why? He backs up everything he says with fucking video. It doesn't matter how untrustworthy his personal biography sounds. He brings the documentation. Therefore, he is believable because he has proof. Do you not understand this?

90% blacks support Hillary, so clearly it should swing some votes.

92%

maybe they're hoping the ninjas will come back

Id be fucking scared too, the Clintons no doubt have multiple hits out on this man

Who is this semen demon?

IT WAS FUCKING NOTHING

> Ambassador Stevens was killed during one of those weapons transfers.
THAT'S why Stevens was staying in the embassy? He was waiting for some arms dealer to arrive for payment or delivery or some shit?

The the mob came along? Or did the dealer just see a chance and off the embassy/ pay a mob to off it instead?

THIS actually makes sense to me. A Benghazi explanation that can in fact explain something. It can actually make sense

- dodgy arms deal/payment going down in Benghazi Embassy
- maybe skeleton staff / marines dismissed to facilitate secrecy
- Hillary all giddy about Cold War espionage secret spy stuff and shit
- whole "Innocence of Muslims" video goes viral.
- Locals pissed
- Stephens rings up Hillary, asking for deal to be postponed / delayed / staff evactuated / security reinstated
- Hillary is all Mission Control / Cancer-Man about her "Secret Plans". Tell Stevens to stick to the script or die trying
- Weapon's Dealer either never arrives, or pays the mob, or shit just goes loco
- Embassy raided (guns / gold taken?), staff killed, Stevens kidnapped, tortured, raped, killed.
- Hillary still sitting up in Washington, waiting for Steven's call to say her super-secret-spy deal went off all 007 and shit
- Phone goes straight to voicemail. Hillary goes to bed.

This actually makes the most sense to me. The other bullshit about wanting Stephen dead or just "forgetting" to send in the Marines never made sense. But I can completely see Hillary being this much of a 12 year old screw up about a weapons deal.

Bet that Seal team in the med or whatever was meant to deliver / pick up shit as well, which is why they were never deployed.

Fleming meets Naked Gun meets All The President's Men. Would bet on this at 8/1 odds.

You fags don't get it do you?

Him doing this makes people aware of just how ruthless Clinton can be to people who leak info about her. See that DNC Staff kid.

>the Clintons
i would guess dozens of hits are out on him

COWARD
O
W
A
R
D

Zero respect for him now, the white haired fucker. I hope he is extradited from london and goes down for sexual assault charges.

The balcony announcement is cancelled not the leak

Op is a faggot leaf

>Google reverse search gives
Best guess for this image:
Donald Trump

You're trying way too hard CTR.

Theres going to be an earthquake in California next week. If assange releases the info right after it, you can be sure the media will bury whatever scoop wikileaks has.

Does anyone here never read or check for themselves?

The scheduled balcony-appearance is cancelled, but he will appear on a video-call instead in fear of Crooked Hillary's hitmen.

testing

Hes got 6 more hearings. Congress is getting fed up with him.

INB4 SHOT HIMSELF IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD 12 TIMES

How long does it last for?

>CTR underestimates this web forum for japanese samurai history

I mean he pretty much has to. The way this shit is working at the moment he could post a leak tomorrow with irrefutable evidence that Hillary rapes and kills nigger babies with Bill and the MSM would still manage to obfuscate that reality with some silly wank Trump hitpieces.

The timing has to be perfect. She needs to get this full in the face right before the debate so she doesn't have time to shed her skin and regenerate.

sHe has already used words "sand nigger"

>implying that a liberal would ever touch a gun.

>october suprise
As if anything was going to happen, they are just trying to stay relevant.

Is that before or after he hanged himself and drowned in a bathtub whilst in a suitcase?

Then zipped himself in a duffel bag and placed himself in the bathtub to drain. ITS A SUICIDE

If he was really smart he'd wait until after the debate and two or three days before the election so she has zero time to concoct a response.

Benghazi was a planned out attack by Al-Qaeda you dumb mick. Innocence of muslims had NOTHING to do with the attack.

Fuck off shill

This.

The Taliban just announced that they would rather have Hillary than Trump elected. I guess you could count that as an endorsement too.

onion and CTR confirmed meme stealers

Clinton Campaign confirmed literally satire worthy

Cool story, bro

Fuck, this gave me butterflies in my stomach.

Is it really going to happen lads?

Will the Demon Queen finally be vanquished alongside all her cronies?

i'm pretty sure I'm still using it, while not paying.. right?

Or you know the grand hoohah on the balcony is canceled but the release is still coming.

He's going to speak about Wikileaks 10 year anniversary on Tuesday. It's on Tuesday.

>WikiLeaks' 10 year anniversary runs Oct 4 (registration of wikileaks.org ) to Dec 28 (1st publication)

Trump negotiated a deal with Russia to force Afghanistan into the EAEU

FTFY

It isn't free for Hiro.

>FIRST!
>Until she was caught rape victim shaming and was deemed unconstitutional
>Wow!
>"Professor" see second statement
>Banged the president!
>Holy smokes, she was a senator too!
>Given a position where no one had any idea what she was supposed to do, so she lied about what she actually did for years

Wow, totally voting for Hillary now! But if banging the president and victim shaming is all you need to do, to be considered a more valid choice, why aren't more women/men/children running? After all, Clinton dick doesn't suck itself.

Debbie Wasserman is a literal semen succubi

1/10

>implying a liberal wouldn't ask someone else to do their job for them

if he was really smart he'd release it when the fbi still had time to do anything before the election.

obama just has to sit on his hands and not direct them to reopen the investigation. what are you gonna do about it, impeach him in the 4 weeks until the election?

idiots. total idiots. all of you.

>infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
The power of Meme Magic is on our side

kys

They've already claimed the "basement dweller" audio is a fake, so I don't see why not... Sanders already said it was her and other media is saying that she was just trying to sympathize :^)

>imagine
Hillary is from the Illinois and Bill is from Arkansas.

She definitely says nigger, out loud once a day.

read the filename cuck