Stop Transphobia

I'm tired of getting hate just because I'm a agender-androgyne-androgynous-bigender-cisgender-female to male-gender Fluid-gender-nonforming-genderquestioning-gendervariant-genderqueer-intersex-neutrois-non binary- pangender-trans-transfeminine-transgender-transgenderfemale-transgender Woman-transmasculine-transsexual-transsexual female-transsexual-twospirit-transsexual Woman.
Why can't people just accept me as who I am?

We should have never repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell

but can you accept yourself first plz?

And people wonder why the board quality is ass.

Stop phobiaphobia.

I'm getting sick and tired of people oppressing others for their phobias. Let people discriminate however they want!

if more trannies looked like pic related I'd be less transphobic

mom, it's not a phase! This is really what I identify as!

oh wait even they don't want you

that's better

>JCYJcY
What could it possibly mean???

>1 posts by this ID
i wonder

>were all the same! Skin colour or gender doesn't matter! We're all people!
>but you must refer to me as xe because I'm a transspecies fluid non binary genderqueer trans woman

Why do the group that preaches that we don't need labels are so hell bent on labeling everything

1. Leaf is not a faggot today, that was pretty good.

2. I'm gonna need a sauce on that movie.

None of you transgendered people take your own reassigned genders seriously.

Some manlet transgender degenerate tried to hit on my girlfriend.

"He's" a guy, until "he" thinks he can get away with making out with a girl. Then he's "still a girl". Still an ugly mess as either gender, though. I almost feel bad for "him".

These people are mentally ill. They need massive help, not encouragement. There's no coherent identity to transgenderism—that's why they all end up 30x more likely to kill themselves at the end of the day.

This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian

Holy shit! This is a man?

What a time to be alive

>1 post by this ID

I'm confused, was he a real man pretending to be a woman or a real woman pretending to be a man? Either way you should have punched its lights out

Reminder that every phobia is a psychological anxiety disorder: oppressing other people for their phobias is ableist.

>poe's law

Mainly because I can't remember what you are exactly.

You trannies are suffering from a mental disorder called gender dysphoria. No matter how much sex-change surgery a guy has, his cells are filled with Y-shaped male chromosomes; ergo, he will always be male at the molecular level. These gender delusions have absolutely zero basis in physical reality.

you didnt get enough attention in school

you didint get any cock/pussy from the other gender when you were young

Braindead, or known over there as Dead Alive, Amerifriend.