HUNGARIAN REFERENDUM FAILS!

Hungarian national referendum needs over 50% tournout to be valid.
Our poll tornout was under 50%.

valasztas.hu/hu/ref2016/1154/1154_0_index.html

We're fucked.
We will die on our knees.

I'm sorry Cred Forums we have failed.
Trump and Le Pen are the only ones left.

Other urls found in this thread:

valasztas.hu/en/ref2016/481/481_0_index.html
valasztas.hu/hu/ref2016/1154/1154_0_index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IKOQOXGE3ds
nytimes.com/aponline/2016/10/02/world/europe/ap-eu-hungary-referendum.html
24.hu/kozelet/2016/09/12/18-ezer-bevandorlo-kapott-letelepedesi-engedelyt-a-magyar-kormanytol/
youtube.com/watch?v=_N3gfzk-5bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you had one fucking job a you blew it.

and*

Too much palinka?

>Geert
This guy is a joke and he will never win the election because Holland is too cucked

why is this referendum important, aint orban against the refugees already. from what I understand its simply not binding due the lack of votes, but its not like the "refugees welcome" side won.

I had enough. One way or another I just want to see the world burn.

Ouch. A big loss for Orban. But that won't make him lose support correct?

>95% vote against refugees
>orban btfo
Kek

Excuse my ignorance but what is this referendum about? Letting more immigrants into Hungary?

it's whatever, he's gonna say he won anyway since 98% voted no

>Fidesz fags in full damage control

Hungary is more cucked then us hahaha

Letting the EU relocate migrants without the consent of the member states, based on national quotas.

than*

Doesn't matter. They won't dump migrants on us and they won't come here anyway. Or if they do, it's only to get through Hungary as fast as possible.

Hungary will remain Islam-free.

From what I understand he wanted to change the Bruxels political elites opinion and negociate with them a common sense migrant policy.
Today he said that if the referendum fails but NO wins he will do what he promised anyway and won't bend over to EU.

~3 million people voted no
Dream on, Jürgen

>hehe fuck fidesz
what's the alternative my smart brother? I'm not saying I support fidesz 100%, but I'm genuinely interested in your opinion on this

Doesn't matter. Orban won't let refugees in. It's just that instead of saying that he can't do it because of a binding result, he'll have to say that he chooses not to do it because of his political beliefs.

that means the others voted yes

yes, about 160.000 people :^)

45% is still better than most other referendums, at least its a good democratic basis, that does not pull through with things that have less then 50%+1 vote.

95% voted no who participated you autist

>but its not like the "refugees welcome" side won.
Well the western media and the kike medias in Hungary paid by Soros will say that people who didn't vote are for the migrant quota, because the Leftists parties shilled for weeks that "Stay in the EU, Stay Home" and dont vote.

can you give some links to projections?

I have no fucking clue burger.

It's baffling.
50.000 commie kikes yes votes.
But 180.000 invalid votes.
As in deliberately invalid to squander tha tournout margin of the referendum.

That's a real red flag, cause that means we have 180.000 diehard scum who wants us dead even at the risk of them dying. AKA a 230.000 grand total of gypoe and jew. That's a worrying number of able-bodied scum in a country of a mere 9.000.000.

Biggest dissapointment however is that the vote needed 4.000.000 for validity. And we barely creep around 3.000.000 with the total turnout, suicide gypeokikes included.

Biggest bucket of shit is, that this means there is no safe space in Europe.
Muzzies will be bussed in without restraint or limit now.
We're fucked.

Isn't Orban fine though?

Hate to say it...maybe do an all lives matter protest.

What's fucking point of referendum if it's bound to fail every time?
We had referendum on removing corrupt liberal bitch who is a mayor of Warsaw and it failed because media told status quo supporters to stay in home.
And they have the audacity to "educate us about democracy".

valasztas.hu/en/ref2016/481/481_0_index.html
go a little down and you'll see that 97% voted no.
But this isn't the final result they still check the votes.

>valasztas.hu/hu/ref2016/1154/1154_0_index.html
that coat of arms is just racist

They can still rape woman and children as the race by.

test

Its still not 50% of the voters, you cucks

Good.

A slap in Orbans face, even after spending huge amount of money on propaganda, he couldn't even get half the country to go out and vote.

ah yes thank missed the link in the op.

He still won't accept rapefugees, cuck

we still wont let anyone in while you can watch them fuck your women
>cuck

Lost the land as well as the dignity

hahahahahaha

Friendly reminder that more people showed up then back then for the EU Referendum, which passed just fine.

EU double standard bullshit as usual.

drunks != cucks

shame you can't say the same, sauerkraut

>Clinton won't be president
>She won't overrun more states with Hispanics to create a voting block
>there will be a race war!

You are losing.

A great leader in a country of stupid retarded cucks.
You deserve every mudslime you get now.

Official count when?

Besides it's all for show anyways.
Only article 50 can save based Hungary from the mad men in the EU

>if more people had voted no it would have passed
this is why turnout thresholds are retarded

WTF Hungary why do you have our Turk killing symbol?? Who stole it from whom? Explain yourself

Fuck no, you can't blame the EU for everything, it's the people who did this

Orban lines his pockets with EU money. Greed will overcome patriotism.

I wish Orbán was the European president, even if he is a corrupt fuck.

It's a gamble.
Losing sucks.

Honestly, everyone other than the scum who voted yes or invalid think "no". But they were just too fucking lazy to move out on a Sunday. That's it. Fat little Pisti wanted to eat cheap deep fried chicken wings in Tesco instead of stopping migrants, about whom he biches and moans openly in public for damaging his crop.

"Aint fucking my job."

That's the mentality that alyways fucked us.

To be honest general election turnout is equally this low. As it stands statistically a HUGE and I mean fucking massive chunk of the Commies AND the right wing competition went and voted for the government. If this werea regular election, which in tornout it could pass for, Orban Viktor would be essentially made supreme dictator by popular demand.

But as I said, he bet big and lost big. Most probably they fucked up the timing. This should have been held in August, with all the happy-go-lucky muzzie murder sprees still echoing in the media.

Go shit up another thread faggots.

Serious? 98%?

>better change the subject
>ooorban will cuck even though the the turnout was the same as the last election
Stay day dreaming leftie faggot

FUCKING NIGGERS

>it passes when the EU wins, despite breaking the rule
>it doesn't pass when the EU loses, despite breaking the rule

Do you understand what i mean you drunk faggot? The thing with the EU is that they bend it how they want.

you faggots certainly never fail to shit up a hungary thread

when HUNGARIA joined Eu the poll was also under 50 procent.

>right-wing idiot thinking he can win.

This is an atrition war you idiot. We have the resources, you may win 1 or 2 battles but the outcome is already decided.

Nov 8 will be when you idiots realize how much power we have.

You're in no position to call someone cuck. Now wash Ahmed's feet before he breeds with your woman, dummpkopf.

There must be a referendum I can't recall then, care to share a link?

this

>government against refugees
>people against refugees
>has pointless referendum against taking refugees,which no one wants
>everyone who shows up votes as expected
>oh no it totally failed guys!
>people and government still don't want refugees though
This is pretty stupid,you guys should stop the pointless posturing.

Does it even matter that it was below 50%?
I mean if NO won with 95% percent among 45% turnout it would have won at 70% voter turnout as well.
No matter what, NO simply won.

is that cuchole head on sabre?

How in the fucking hell do you have minimum participation to make something valid? What is this, some banana republic?

I fail to see how this is a gamble. About 30% are politically apathetic and the other 15% only knows what's happening when media spoon feed them. This means that remaining 5% can decide the outcome by not voting and this is obviously what happened here.
If it's a gamble, it's one with 0% odds.

fuck you im jew i vote no
muslims fucking hate jews

What power? Shitting up parks and making a mess?

Power of a house dog. Gotcha.

Ahaha. Welcome to the Romania of year 2012 A.D., when the presidential impeachment referendum failed in spite of an 89% vote for impeachment because EU forced us to have 50% turnout and the president's supporters boycotted the vote.

Now you know exactly how I became to hate EU.

I just don't understand why people did this.
This is a loss for hungary, for democracy, for the EU, and for the migrants.

Just to get back at orban for.... whatever perceived evil he has committed according to neoliberal press.

Now we will need to have a second referendum most likely since the people couldn't show their opinion in a valid way in the first one and that means six more months of unclear situation with the EU. So the EU can't normalize its policies either way, and hungary will still be attacked by the pro eu press as being cunts and the migrants will still not be settled either way.

Fuck these people.
Kétfarkú kutcha, 444 and soros & co are the scum of the earth.

Will Viktor Orban resign?

Will he be replaced by a Pro-EU, Pro Migrant prime minister?

AHAHAHA HUNGARIANS BTFO
ENJOY THE SHIT-SKINS FUCKING YOUR WOMEN

Democracy sucks and it doesn't work.

Shhh, little germany. You will be next soon.

Well, the French gave you massive chunks of our southern territories after Trianon, so you stole the land for which this was our symbol. Although the balkans generally hate the Turks, since even Bulgaria was let out of the Ottomon sex dungeon in fairly recent history. I'm not surprisid that apart from general land theft, any region beside Turkey would just copy-paste this symbol.

And no, we can't be friends, since you genocided us as well. Fuck you. There's a difference between killing muzzies or just indiscriminate slaughter.

how was is possible that Hungary became member of Eu if the voter participation was under 50 procent too?

>Supporting PSD

Yes but was there a quorum to be reached back then?

>implying I'm supporting PSD
Basescu was a plague.

Orbán changed the law
it backfired :^)

Gabor Vona the Leader of Jobbik (even more """"radical"""" right wing than Fidesz current leading party) said he needs to resign after this because he failed.
Question for Hunganons is he and his party controlled oposition?

Good point.
I guess they banked on the shock value of the shitskins trampling through the country to move people out of apathy.
Didn't work.

:-)

h-hot.

This is a very nice image.

Even if you count invalid votes as 'yes' it was still 95% 'no'

The only negative is for the first time in 10 years liberals had a minor victory and now less of them will kill themselves or get the fuck out of the country

youtube.com/watch?v=IKOQOXGE3ds

Yes.
In the near future, I'm hoping for more.

An invalid referendum translates in theory into "we don't care enough about it", which in this case would be a green light. But subverting democracy like this is a subhuman tactic.

Not really. They are fucking retards just like the rest in hungarian politics tho.

okay i'm not THAT jewish
fuck that fucker #jewsforjesus

I don't see how he failed.
The people refused to give their opinion when they had a chance to do so.
Now orban will either have to ask them again and ask them to actually not sabotage the democratic process this time around, or he will just make a decision safe in the knowledge that the majority of the hungarian people didn't care about this issue and the 40% that did care almost exclusively voted to show brussels the finger.

>PM asks people about an issue
>urges them to vote one way or the other but to definitely vote
>people don't care and don't vote
>???
>ORBÁN VIKTOR MONDJON LE...

but why?
we aren't japan that you take responsibility with your honor for the actions of others

"i failed to make my people vote i must commit sudoku"

Seriously. hungarians decided to not care.
That ain't the PMs fault.

chill out layman. the EU refugee proposal has no legal basis thus its up to hungary to either accept it or not.

the referendum was a mere show to prove the state of public opinion.

t. L.L.B EU law

100%
Vona did a 180°on homosexuality and gay adoption.
He is a turncoat scum, who will take any sponsor he can get to gain political power.
He cleansed the party of anyone who dared oppose him.

It's more than 50% of the voters, as 'voters' are people who vote(d). 95% of them voted 'no', du verficktes Arschloch.

HAHAHHHAHAHHHAAHHAHHAA

so in the end the referendum doesn't have a legal binding (it was under 50 percent) but it justifies the continuation of his policy because the majority still agree with him.

Am i correct?

thats not how it happened
>VOTE NO BECAUSE OTHERWISE DOOM

ppl dont like to be taken for a fool anymore

>majority
kek

basically.

God dammit !

>serbs
>killing turks rather than sucking their cocks
What?

Apathy killed Hungary.

Remember this day.

Yes you are correct today after he voted he gave an interview that he will renogociate with the EU the migrant quotas if NO wins.

absolutely

consider this: NO votes support him in everything
not voting is silent agreement on this issue, disagree with the rest
yes votes are pro refugees with a booming 2% and probably have a mental illness

>we

>vote no because otherwise doom
didn't happen.
brussels actually wants to send migrants to hungary
they really don't have the right to do so according to the EU contracts
a lot of the illegally border crossing migrants did turn out to be terrorists.
i don't see your point here.

didn't hungary lose that war?

umm.. so do you just keep doing it til you get a 50% turnout?

Partly.
Most of our territory was conquered but a small crescent remained.
It was a small wall to protect western europe.
Then after about 150 years the austrians finally decided to get off their asses and help us and we beat them back.

ah fuck. Another one down the drain...

Fuck you hungary

you know whats funny about this result.

When 50% +1 guy would have gone to the vote, but it would have turned out something like 55% no 45% yes, it would be legitimate, while less people actually would have voted for no...

Atleast they did not switch sides like us, We sucked the cock of russians for 50 years and now we do it to the US. Romania just loves to suck marxist cock.

>50% tournout
That's too high a number. The US elections has lower turnout.

they would had voted yes instead

>having less than 50% of your population vote in a referendum

Jesus Christ why are your people so fucking lazy? Enjoy your muslims

>lazy
It was a boycott.

>valasztas.hu/en/ref2016/481/481_0_index.html

go fuck yourself bozgor shit

Maybe.
But times have changed.

>Well, the French gave you massive chunks of our southern territories after Trianon, so you stole the land for which this was our symbol.
Yeah that makes sense
>"Do not shoot brothers , we are serbs"
Well they are

The 'based' Slavs strike again

>It was a boycott

>higher turnout than normal elections

You are just butthurt we killed your gypsie brothers .

>Well they are
REEEEE fuck off serBs cROATIa free sTronG CountRy REEE

I'm not a bozgor this is the truth, we are on the wrong side of the political spectrum now. We didn't even purge the commies from the government yet, they still rule us and don't give a rats ass about us.

>this delusion

This should still be counted as a win for anti-migrant people.
I've never understood people who complain about low turnout and referendums being invalid because of it.
People had a chance to vote same as everyone else, if they didn't then they're saying they don't care and you can do what you want.
Of the people who did vote, if 95% vote to tell the migrants to fuck off, then that's a pretty clear consensus to me.

It's like people complaining the Brexit turnout wasn't high enough.
You all had your chance.

>hungary
>slavs

This is now a gypsy vs magyar thread

I get all my information about jews from ATV and you really don't seem to have any other opinion represented. Wanna start doing so?

based serb telling it like it is.Just make Yugoserbia already.

dont lie bozgor or else I shall have your tongue cut off

Why you hating on us ? I thought we were friends .

quality heraldry

it's highly probable though, why would the migrants stay here? they won't get enough gibsmedats

Hungarians never had friends.They are after interest.They just want to magyarise you, and the first step is converting the victim to catholicism.Since you are catholic country already, it is easier for them to do this.

You didn't read that correct try re reading it now
REEEEE fuck off serBs, cROATIa free sTronG CountRy REEE

>why would the migrants stay here?

Because the Germans will enforce it, with their new EU Army.

Relocating or removing "refugees" will lead to military action.

lmao

get fucked racists

fasszopó baranyai cigányok

The strange thing is even Orban supports this EU army (for different purposes of course).

Because the EU will make it so. It does not matter how shit you think your country is theirs is shittier and they will come. It always starts with a few then it grows irreversibly.

and we still dont want them
regardless of any referendum
my point is if they campaigned to vote, with whatever belief you have, it would pass

but they considered the population retards with "did you know?" campaign

Stop lying George.

It will be okay for Hungary, these migrants want to reach Germoney, UK, Scandinavia, France and the BeNeLux anyway.
It's still better to prevent the disease than to have to cure it but overall you are under no threat, even during the next 15 years.

Hitler loved Islam.

Jobbik you faggot

But he did not approve of race mixing and he hated coward men.

lel, no
scandinavian muppets already want to send them here, we wont accept a single one of them

>EU Army
>can't make up who leads it
>has no cohesion
>shitty ass moral

yeah about that

>jobbik
:^)

I don't know, we'll see soon anyways

lol, what makes you think that would be better than fidesz?

Well it was a semi ironic defense of croatia.
Obviously i don't want to tell the serbs to fuck off, but i wanted to signify that i am not completely okay with them just being dicks to you. So i made an exaggerated croatia defending post.

>but they considered the population retards with "did you know?" campaign
Yeah i don't really know why they did that.
Though admittedly this referendum kinda proves that we are indeed fucking retards who literally have to be lead to the voting booth or we wont fucking care.
I mean this results just fucks over everyone including the migrants.

We didn't vote on the border.
We voted on whether or not to allow the EU to force us to take a number of migrants they selected without asking for our approval or letting us screen them.

And that's what we should've been voting about.

Now we don't have a response so the pro EU media will shittalk us for being cunts and we the EU won't be able to consolidate its migrant policy either way, and the migrants will still not find a new home neither in hungary nor back in syria or some other arab country where they belong.

Everyone's fucked over, because some cunts decided to try and use the referendum to get back at orban for being too good without being one of them.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh
AHAHAAhHahahAhaHAHHAhah
AHAhaHhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh
AHAHAAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh
AHAHAAhHahahAhaHAHHAhah
AHAhaHhahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh
AHAHAAhHahahAhaHAHHAhah
AHAhaHhahaahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh
AHAHAAhHahahAhaHAHHAhah
AHAhaHhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh
AHAHAAhHahahAhaHAHHAhah
AHAhaHhahaahahahahahahAhaHAHHAhah
AHAhaHhahaahahahahAHAhaHhahaahahahah
AHAHAAhHahahAhaHAHHAhah
AHAhaHhahaahahahahHahahAhaHAHHAhah
AHAhaHhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh
AHAHAAhHahahAhaHAHHAhah
AHAhaHhahaahahahahAHHAhah
AHAhaHhahaahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh
AHAHAAhAHvHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh
AHAHAAhHahahAhaHAHHAhah
AHAhaHhahaahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh
AHAHAAhHahahAhaHAHHAhah
AHAhaHhahaaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh
AHAHAAhHahahAhaHAHHAhah
AHAhaHhahaahahahahhahahahHahahAhaHAHHAhah
AHAhaHhahaahahahahahahAhaHAHHAhah
AHAhaHhahaahahahahahaahahahahah

Can some hungarian please tell me if they will take the muslims now or not.

You are fucking retarded.
They have already agreed that the government would be BOUND you hear nigger BOUND to pay refugees a monthly fee of 2000 fucking Euros. And if we won't, they will FINE US. The EU WILL WITHOLD FUNDS FROM THE COUNTRY IF WE DON'T TAKE IN AND FINANCE REFUGEES ACCORDING TO THEIR DEMANDS!

That's the big fucking issue.
Also Orban clearly explained that Hungary has one EU layer of decision making to veto the vote. But if that's brought up again the EU votes majority vote and then they CAN enforce anything on us despite us having vetod it!

Basically this was our chance to play a bluff card, regarding what number of people would outright revolt and riot against Brussels. Because Burssels would not only be going against the government but the actual elected people who would have BOUND the government. That doesn't look good in the media no matter how you spin it. And Brussels relies more on media control than anything else. The EU sheeple may pluck up the courage to rebell.

Why else would they want it?

They didn't want to set one up to conduct offensive operations. It's to police and cajole the EU member states. They've used the financial pressure on Greece, Portugal and Ireland in the past but since you lot don't care about being poor and can remember times way worse, they'll have to come up with something different.

This is what happens when you get involved with the plans of the German. You will accept refugees, and you will have many refugees in your towns. If your leaders are uncooperative they'll get you new ones. If the people protest, they'll be written off as terrorists and dealt with by the EU military police.

nature of the war has changed my libtard firendo

retard, 10bucks you're a degenerate

Muslims are ok, they are against every form of degeneracy, but Islam does not belong in Europe. Of course there are flaws, but who cares as long as they stay in their desert

They could be the white mans greatest allies against the jewish menance. That's why they are turning us against each other.

Of course they will. They have to, because they signed all the treaties that the Germans wrote for exactly this sort of thing.

Even if they hold out, those Muslims will have citizenship in other EU countries within a few years. They're even fast tracking it in Germany. Refugees, as confirmed by Merkel, have all the same rights of movement as EU citizens.

Hungary could prevent every single Arab and African from coming in and it wouldn't matter a damn because in a few years time, those Arabs and Africans will be German, Belgian, French and Swiss and will be free to go wherever they like on the continent with their new passports.

wew
I'm a retard then, that's what happens when I care more about US politics than our own, kinda sucks tho

So then in a few years time every EU country has it's own Brexit.

No.
But this increases the chance of an eventual "yes".

nytimes.com/aponline/2016/10/02/world/europe/ap-eu-hungary-referendum.html

ORBAN STILL GOING TO PASS LEGISLATION REJECTING EU MIGRANT QUOTAS, KEKS WILL BE PUNISHED FOR THEIR BOYCOTT!

>they are against every form of degeneracy
Oh yeah that's why they can marry their cousins, rape children and get away with it, fuck their children in the anus and blow people up who offend them.

Enjoy jasenovac rusty fence wires lmao

98,5% said NO

hah
kukkoló

>t. a gypsy.

>retard, 10bucks you're a degenerate
> Muslims are ok, they are against every form of degeneracy,
Yes i am.
Degeneracy does spring up before the end days of an empire, but the two are not causally connected. Correlation=/=causation. Debauchery and people valuing their personal freedoms a lot does spring up because of wealth and excess. If those are not present people are too busy with day to day survival to care about their liberties and what they want to do with their lives.
Once people can actually care about things other than survival though you start to have (apart from people enjoying their liberties) people who subscribe to ideologies and views of the world that are detrimental to the society. If this is not reality-checked and thus erased through education the people will bring about the downfall of the society.
Degeneracy is not what is killing europe it's conflicting belief systems and value systems.
The islamic one does not fit.
If you seriously think that whatever you at the moment define to be degeneracy (because shitposting on an anime imageboard apparently isn't) is worse than out of control islamism, then i invite you most cordially to spend a couple of weeks in iran.

You would think so, but it's a lot more likely that nations are to be prevented from even having a referendum in the first place.

They will be kept in, by Germany.

Migrants don't want to go to Hungary anyway, they want welfare, so UK, Germany, Scandinavia etc

What they were thinking...

no we wont, stop projecting your sad reality onto others
>divide and conquer tactics

And then anti-EU sentiment grows even more rapidly until a continent wide revolution / civil war breaks out.

how can a vote be nullified if people cba to vote?

the people who did bother to vote shouldn't be punished.

yep

98% no

EPIC WIN

fuck of Achmed

agree, this is bullshit!

Hopefully Hungary gets enriched. Serves them right for trying t make Brexit difficult. If Brexit fails we're all trapped in this communist web you complete cucks.

>Nov 8

What in fuck?

What you want to do?

Send more gypsies?

Are there even gypsies left in Romania?

Or will you send more Romanian prostitutes to suck our huge cocks?

Why does your government even give a shit? Even with the low turnout, 95% were against mudslimes - a position that is shared by the leadership. The country is united. Just carry on ignoring the EU tantrums.

#NotAllHungarians

fucking leftist...

98% voted to accept refugees I think

Orbán: Road full of battles in front of us; I suggest the parliament to amend the constitution to reflect people's will

>Are there even gypsies left in Romania?
There's a few left.

There's a big fifth column inside Hungary, that is being actively aided by the U.S/EU/NATO-zionist-globalist Empire. There's basically a shadow war going on in Hungary for control over the public perception of the will of the masses.

behave yourself Radu, last warning

Most eastern europeans support EU army because they are extremly scared by Russia.
If the US withdraws its presence/NATO disbands they want to be under France nuclear umbrella and have germano-italian industrial complex to back them if things get ugly.

I don't think they are ignorant that an european army could oppress them as smaller states but between a french-german duo leadership with semi-sovereignety and the russians I don't think they would hesitate alot.
As westerners we are a bit delusionned by democracy and the overcompassionates policies but by experience I can tell you it is a thing cherished by a lot of people who escaped USSR and their satelite states during the Cold War.

The point was to actually send a message to brussels that the people here don't want them to force the government to do shit the elected government doesn't want.

Or if you vote yes, that they can go ahead and tell the government what to do because the hungarian people like them more than their own government.

We can't do that now, because the vote is invalid, so we'll either have to vote again or carry on while the EU continues mocking hungary internationally as only representing the "nationalist" PM and his buddies and not the people

How are these people so fucking dumb jesus christ. You don't have refugee status anywhere except in states bordering on the conflict region.

else what you gonna do?Roll your ass on the ground like a mad dog?

where did you get that?the handwriting seems very familiar to me

cucks were at it today

its from twitter

Hungary does NOT belong to Hungarians. Love trumps hate in 2016.

#WeShallOvercome #RefugeesWelcome #SayNoToBigotry

we will be mean to you and you will go to sleep crying again

anybody saved the photo from the pro-refugee micropenis voter?

>jobbig :DDDD

*sigh*

>Trump and Le Pen are the only ones left.
So it's over then.

Well that sort of backfired.

proud pro-refugee antifascists in action

LOL non, 98% voted against rapefugees the problem is that most people didn't turn out to vote as in all of Eastern Europe.

>lefturd shilling against the fact nobody want shitskins in Hungary

What ? Vona is now pro gay marriage ?

You seriously belive that the bystanders would have voted otherwise ?

Fuck yourself paki scum, you wouldn't be welcome in Hungary anythime soon, nor you are welcome in Europe

Ah fucking HUM?

Pfff

Sure

24.hu/kozelet/2016/09/12/18-ezer-bevandorlo-kapott-letelepedesi-engedelyt-a-magyar-kormanytol/

Hungary needs to be blacked as payback for George Soros and communism

thats not a very big benis

Antifa faggot has a small cock

Surprise, surprise.

98%

I'm impressed senpai. Why so few people voting on such an important issue?

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=_N3gfzk-5bw

Hungary will be free by grace of Orban

See you on the other side

i think this is the average leftist size

Nope, since 98% of people voted against rapefugees...

The little problem is that the people in eastern Europe d'ont go to vote

What are you even on about?

>The point was to actually send a message to brussels that the people here don't want them to force the government to do shit the elected government doesn't want.

>Or if you vote yes, that they can go ahead and tell the government what to do because the hungarian people like them more than their own government.

what you posted is perfectly in line with this

Migrants are fine as long as we get to decide which to take and how many to take.
What is not fine is Brussels thinking their not elected leaders can tell our elected government who to allow inside our country from outside of europe.

That's what this whole thing was about.

Heh.

> around 5% of the votes declared invalid
They pulled this shit in the Austrian elections, this is standard commie tactic, where there a lot of NGO reps at the voting stations, "counting"?

JIDF please go

>Most eastern europeans support EU army because they are extremly scared by Russia.

We aren't "extremely scared". Russia rolling into any other country is less likely than a civil war in France, Sweden or Germany.

EU is militarily irrelevant (when it comes to political will +huge internal problems), we know western Euros are useless as allies in any large conventional war.

An"EU army" might be a good platform for some common exercise, weapons aquisition an small time "peacekeeping" operation, like securing some border, so we're for it, better than not doing anything

this time there was a countercampaign to cast invalid votes. most opposition forces did not jump the shark by campaigning for yes. the idea is that whoever thinks this shit is important and deserving a vote of no, but does not like orban or the way this referendum was handled, should still demonstrate that he cares. those invalid votes are mostly intentional.

Typical lazy Huns.

what is the argument that a glorified poll needs a 50% turnout to be valid?

>A gypsy telling to another gypsy to leave.

Picsába

/thread

>Of course there are flaws, but who cares as long as they stay in their desert

Fuck off faggot.

Hungary is based and I fully support their efforts in crushing the cucks. I support any man who wishes to save their nation from traitors and terrorists.

"Do you want the EU to be able to force migrants on Hungary without the consent of the parliament? Y/N" basically "u want shitskins or nah"

I will prepare a special place for you in my harem. After I cut out your dick of course.

that's fucking hillarious

so the leftists who would have voted YES just abstained from voting at all?

Isn't it pretty easy for Victorious Orban to argue that the referendum was a success? With a similar result as in the previous poll of 75% voting NO the turnout would have been far above 50%.

98%?

That cannot be true.

Stop shitposting here, roach.

>98% of votes are no
>more cucked than us
t. source of the cancer

funny, this is the northern side of the bridge. they are expecting refugees from Austria already.

Redpill?

Why are you people so fucking lazy?

Please redpill me of this referendum

3000000 participated
230000 didn't vote no

its hohol on the coat of arms

You. Stay away from me!
I can smell your breath from Istanbul.

Not lazy. They stayed at home because they don't like fidesz. The left basically brainwashed them to think that this is a pro-fidesz vote. If it was mandatory ,they would have voted NO.
they are retards who blame Orban because they could't get past highschool

Lol

You better stay in that shithole and never enter Europe.

more like this
invalid votes - however funny - don't count shit

>half the country hungover af on sunday morning
>many still go out and vote, with libtards too cucked to get wasted overrepresented
>No still gets 95%
This will be at least something for Orbán to wave in Brussels

So, how many voted on your referendum, gypsy? Oh right, you didn't have one, just bent over for Ali

>our poll tornout was under 50%

But there's always a portion of the population that doesn't vote.
If the opposition refuses to vote, it's literally impossible to pass any referendum

Hungary is the least cucked country in Europe currently, pastamuncher

FAGGOTS

You were suppose to unite europe

Too late heretic!
We won't need any wisa soon. Millions of my brethren will fill your streets. Better evolve or DIE!

>98,32% NO
>cucks

lmao

Actually he's getting quite some Putin money too

Holy kek

>Fear our wrath
>After November 8 no copper will remain unstolen

,32% NO
>>cucks
>lmao

referendum fails because 55% of people dont come to vote.
They are laughing in Brussels tonight, and making the list of sand niggers to send to you.

>They are laughing in Brussels tonight, and making the list of sand niggers to send to you.
they will make sure to fully enrich them. This will prevent future issues

98% proud to be hungarian

get rekt bolshevik culturemarxist subhuman genetic trash

45% of the people voted, and they voten 98% no. I doubt the other 55% would have all voted yes... I don't get how is this a loss.

>98% proud to be hungarian
>couldn't even get >50% voter turnout

>They are laughing in Brussels tonight, and making the list of sand niggers to send to you.

unfortunately all the sandniggers are busy raping your hairy women so we get exactly 0

Sorta. They got some territory, the Habsburgs got some, and some remained independent. It was more of an occupation than conquest tho, and they were stopped and driven out eventually, so kinda like Finland's winter war

see

Nah, no obviously won. If you don't vote, don't complain, deus vult.

Sunday morning m8

>Slavs
brah

you are a province famalam

It would be to the advantage of the opposing side to not vote since it would be easier and more likely to have a lower voter turnout than a majority yes vote. Basically gaming the system

>excuses

w/e cucks

it's alright, 62% bro.

No. But it will be harder to keep it so

cucks

Fuck yea

Actually, the leftists voted invalid. And they were present. All 5% of the population

>Mommy can't vote so I did
How are these alive

Oh, so now even Orbán admits this whole thing was just a pointless charade to pass that 90mill to his cronies.

This is fine.

Lets see how eager you are to vote on a sunday morning when you are too hungover to know your own name

That's exactly what they did

Piss France please. You shit heads have been squatting on Magyar land for over a century and playing WE WUZ ROMANS instead of giving a shit about the preservation of Europe. I guess it makes sense as a land full of poo in loo khajiit