TRUMP GENERAL - LEADER OF MANKIND EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Manheim PA 10/1/16
youtu.be/0qV_lJX76bg
>AD: Do you really need to ask?
youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0

EVENTS
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs

INTERVIEWS
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11348926
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
youtube.com/watch?v=XvyRIgPImOY
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/782443074874138624
clarkrepublicans.org/calendar
forbes.com/sites/jeffreydorfman/2016/01/31/new-york-times-hypocrisy-on-corporate-taxes-reaches-record-high/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/02/new-york-times-paid-no-taxes-2014/
littler.com/publication-press/publication/mexico-approves-increase-daily-minimum-wage-2016
youtu.be/1vx3_2ks5qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statewide_opinion_polling_for_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2016
youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
marketwatch.com/story/donald-trump-misplayed-his-tax-hand-badly-2016-10-02
youtube.com/watch?v=cof8VF4kuj0&list=PL8E1981458CC3FADC&index=4
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/782308146182107136
youtube.com/watch?v=Hnvelu4X_MA&index=5&list=PL990530D4F661173B
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shills think they can manipulate people online.

They're better off registering dead people to vote.

>We are this close to actually memeing a person into the whitehouse
Post yfw we win

strawpoll.me/11348926

How will Pence do at the debate ?

I'm afraid they will ask him about his stances on homosex and abortion, which could hurt both him and Trump.

Healthy treads start with awoos lets make america great again

what am I even looking at here?

This.

Trump could shoot my mother in the middle of 5th avenue and I'd still vote for him.

LA Times Poll is an outlier, Romneys got this

DA FUCK

Awoo!

HE CALL ME MEES PEEGEE

MEES HOUSE KEEPEEEING

MEES EATIN MASHEEN

hey m8s im asking again. please consider signing this, so we can get an audit on the filthy weasle brock and his crooked media matters pac for illegal coordination and fraud.

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

Go Trump!

Sauce please

u done fore

TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT

KILL THEM ALL

He'll come out as the likable, if old fashioned guy. Kaine will come out as the unlikable, creepy guy who triest to adopt controversial stances.

for some reason I am in a really pissed off mood right now

can we have some nice Trump related pics and videos? maybe that will cheer me up
youtube.com/watch?v=XvyRIgPImOY

As someone mentioned in a previous thread
>pence gets asked about abortion
>says he is against it cause millions of googles are aborted every year
>trump wins black vote in landslide

When this election is over and Trump wins, can we reclaim the other boards???

I just got tickets for the Henderson rally!!!

Reminder: Shills were exposed for receiving online betting/gambling credits in exchange for posting. This is funded through some offshore, possible Soros run, organization.

People with gambling addictions being used to spread rumors and lies. So sad.

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/782443074874138624

What do we have on this so far?

The moderator and questions will likely be biased, but Pence should easily BTFO of Kaine. Kaine is a beta and he speaks like a bad Facebook post.

Trump's taxes aren't even trending anymore.

ANYONE IN WASHINGTON NEAR VANCOUVER
ATTENTION!!!!!!

Event at Esther Short Park in downtown Vancouver at 2:00pm - 5:00pm - TODAY

Be there!
clarkrepublicans.org/calendar

[would enjoy meeting up with anyone]

what dafuck? Johnson was their governor once I think.

He's going to destroy Kaine but in a typically sweet and humble way. He is the antithesis of Kaine in every way.

Hey guys I have a confession to make. I used to be a Bernie Bro.

I thought that he had started a movement and was going to change this country for the better. I really believe in him. I gave him half my paycheck for months. Then Hillary Clinton stabbed him in the back and colluded with the Democratic Party to ensure that Bernie never had a fair chance. I swallowed my pride and accepted the loss, even if it was unfair, because Bernie endorsed Hillary. I was okay with this if Sanders was on board. I was proud to switch my support from Bernie Sanders to Hillary Clinton.

But then she called all of the patriotic Americans who supported Bernie "Basement Dwellers." I own my own fucking house that I worked hard for. Worse still Bernie Sanders himself, my hero, my icon, continued to support and endorse Hillary Clinton despite these inflammatory comments.

Well I have something to admit: She was right.

Hillary was right when she said that we "bought into a false promise." Bernie Sanders, I am sorry I ever supported you!

I AM NOW FULLY ON THE TRUMP TRAIN! LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

>New York Times made $30 mil profit in 2014, paid NO TAXES, and still took a $3.5 mil refund
>New York Times made $30 mil profit in 2014, paid NO TAXES, and still took a $3.5 mil refund

forbes.com/sites/jeffreydorfman/2016/01/31/new-york-times-hypocrisy-on-corporate-taxes-reaches-record-high/

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/02/new-york-times-paid-no-taxes-2014/

women are going to eat him up

nate copper at it again

I'm going to be in a middle of some woods doing ARRRMY TRAINING SIIRRRR during the Election.

I'll probably jump out of my gun truck and start category 5 celebrations and spray IV fluid on everyone.

I like this new open and aggressive CTR. Pretending to be retarded doesn't work for them anymore.

>Obama won the LA Times poll and the election
>Trump is winning the LA Times poll

Really makes me think

My gf broke up yesterday, now the only thing I have left in my life is Trump winning.

MAGA, anons.

You all have my meme power.

Don't let this thread slide. CTR are angry.

Please bump it.

Nothing
Ignore it until it's delivered
So many fucking times I get hyped over nothing

RED ALERT
REGROUP AT EBAUMSWORLD

The christian religion was once treated this way.
That's why the fish symbol was introduced. (aka ichthys symbol)

They would draw a line for half of the fish, and if someone completed drawing it you knew they were a brother.
They also used it to mark meeting areas.

Trump by +10.

President Trump has already won this election.

When are you retards gonna figure that out?
Stop living on the 2D linear plane the media lives on.

It's designed to keep you engaged and watching despite the fact trump has already won.

You're letting the media play with your emotions like a fiddle.
In 2 weeks everyone will have forgotten this "bad week" just as they always do.

How are you people so easily fooled?
From the start of this election to the finish this has been Trumps story.
We're only buying time now; it's like a movie that you already know the end to, or a wrestling match with 13 false finishes.
In the end you know the "underdog, feel-Good story" wrestler will always win, yet you're still engaged anyway-because the company is playing you like a fiddle.

This election has been one gigantic "Trump" story the whole way through.
It's just a matter of time before the climax.

Screencap this post to combat concern shills.

user thats supposed to be a secret

(reposting)

Yeah, right,

Not because the minimal wage in Mexico is 4.25 US dollars a day, meaning 50 cents of a dollar / hour [1], right? What is it in america now, 7 dollars?

Aren't they fighting for 15 while sending their jobs to Mexico for a fraction of that?

[1] littler.com/publication-press/publication/mexico-approves-increase-daily-minimum-wage-2016

oh now I see it. lol

good job screencapping ur own post, epic troll

Hillary Clinton used to be my candidate of choice. I'm a white male but I am strongly anti-racist and hated how minorities were treated. We need to help them and I always believed that Hillary was the best woman for the job. But that was before Trump raised some serious questions and changed my position.

Hillary Clinton was a politician for over 30 years and has never signed a meaningful bill. She changed the name of a few roads and that was it. The Democrats have been in charge of inner cities, the media, and pretty much everything for the last 50 years. Nothing has improved for poverty stricken minorities. In fact it's only gotten worse. I now understand that if you elect Hillary Clinton nothing will change and the status quo will remain in-tact.

She's not fit or well equipped to handle the issue of diversity and racial justice in this great country.

For the sake of our African American and Latino friends let's rally together and vote for Donald Trump!

He was polling this well in NM in 2012 too. End result was a whopping 3.5%.

>TRUMP is exposing the tax loopholes brought about by the Clinton administration
FOUR DEE CHESS

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

DUDE

FREE

SHIT!

So what were the Sunday morning news shows like? I imagine they tried to spin the tax thing but following the law to your benefit is a hard thing to attack. Especially when Trump has talked about the loss publicly before

1905? wtf

Oh man I can't believe what just happened!

Hillary accused Bernie supporters of being "Basement Dwellers"! How can somebody win the whitehouse when she keeps insulting her own party?

She's got to be the worst candidate I've ever seen in my life. Health issues, FBI investigations, consistently insulting half of the American voters...

I'm glad that I'm voting for a True American Patriot™ like Donald Trump.

Great. Now can you please post this exact thing on other social medias.
If the trump train makes Hillary feel the Bern that's it.

THIS IS A PERSUASION WAR

ARM YOURSELVES AND PERSUADE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM

IF YOU CAN'T PERSUADE THEM TO VOTE, PERSUADE THEM TO DIE!

PERSUADE YOU BASTARDS, PERSUADE!

That would be fucking meme magic. If she loses New Mexico Clinton can't win without Florida.

Trump could take a shit in a brown paper bag, take it to the post office, mail it addressed to my ex girlfriend and her son, with a christmas card attached with my name and phone number on it and I would still vote for Trump

I'm probably going to join the army when Trump wins.
Talk about that mein bruder.
What happened?

youtu.be/1vx3_2ks5qQ

Great! Thanks for the support

>1905

MAGA FOR MANKIND

Watamote.
It's the omake or whatever the fuck it's called.

Because the NYT is gonna get blown the fuck out. What they did is illegal.

this sounds like pasta

hmm

wtf guys I heard that the NYTs got away with paying 0 taxes in 2014

That's insane and just shows how much corruption the media gets away with

Trump on the other hand lost a ton of cash in the 90s bigly, wrote a book about how he turned it around, and got ten times as successful as in the past

I'm proud to say that I stand with Trump and will never read another NYT article again

> Fucking NM
> Clinton leading by only 4 in a state that nobody is considering going red
> Aleppo crazy tongue man pulling 24%, meaning at least half of that are up for grabs come election day

Trump will end up sweeping the flyover america

It is definitely more interesting, especially since they are now openly advocating violence which is the default position for leftists though they typically hide it until they can unleash the forces of censorship, violence and naked oppression.

I'm glad they took their masks off.

It's all my fault. I wish I wanted children and be excited by the prospect but I really am not. I can't see myself as a dad, hell I can't even take care of myself decently, let alone a kid. So she left.

can someone explain to me who has been at work all day what the fuck CTR shills are Exploding about?

based pharmabro

Awoooovement

I got banned from Cred Forums once for posting maga Tomokos, it was bullshit.

That awkward moment when practically every state has become a swing state

Get this faggot shit outta here

Remember, stay strong brother. We're all in this together. Weather the storm. When things get tough you have to be your strongest.

desu it would be pretty cool if Shkreli bought Cred Forums

Maga

Well as long as he just uses it to shitpost and not just troll us

>My gf broke up yesterday
Pussy come and go, bros are there for life.

First MAGA then MEGA then the world.

y-yeah but Drumf

>implying he wont charge $0.99 per post

Florida is going Trump.

>deletes Cred Forums and /jp/ seconds after taking ownership and redirect Cred Forums into Cred Forums
He would do this

Tell me about Trump, why did he kill the party of Lincoln?

I used to be a democrat, and I wanted to see Jim Webb win the primaries. Tragically, It wasn't ment to be, and because he was a FUCKING WHITE MALE, he ended up being sidelined quickly.

So fuck the democrats!

Trump 2016!

Rudy on Meet the Press:

>I've never attacked the victims of sexual abuse
>in fact, I've put victims of sexual abuse in jail

Servers probably cost less than having an international coalition of shitposters, weebs, and dirtdiggers at your disposal.

>Use normal (relatively) looking picture of Hillary
>pics of Trump and Johnson are silly faces

based

Senate is starting to look good again. The republican guy in Nevada is dominating almost all polls and PA/NH are 50/50

>Texas is a swing state
Thank you for Correcting the Record

Hope you enjoy federal prison

They think everyone who is going to vote is as ignorant about taxes as they are.

I'm down to clown

PHARMA BRO

You're home, buddy. Time to MAGA together.

>new york
>not red

get out of here shill, it's trumps home state

Jesus what if one state cucks us? I'll feed weedman feet first in a wood chipper.

I don't get how someone so skinny can look so fat.

Gross, her tits are old lady tits now

This.

Oh but these perfectly reputable journalist websites disagree

nyt releases trump taxes from 95
he lost ~1billion dollars
he didnt pay income tax that year or years after because he had not income because he can write off the ~1billion dollars over time

idiots freak out
smart people say that is the law, and bill clinton passed that law

NYT also probably broke the law to release it

trump wins again

>WA is a swing state but not OR

This map is retarded.

Pogo is fantastic, so happy that he made a Trump vid.

>HE THINKS I WILL STOP

Oh, sorry I forgot to post a video. If you have never seen his inspirational speech you should watch it.
If you have watched it, maybe you need to watch it again to remind yourself to stay focused. It's easy to get distracted.

youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0

>and will never read another NYT article again

As a trump supporter, I'm surprised you read anything. But since you are, I'm even less surprised that your automatic reaction is to read even less.

>can someone explain to me who has been at work all day what the fuck CTR shills are Exploding about?

It doesn't sound CTR today, CTR doesn't engage, they hit and run.

It seems like we attracted coordinate attention from somewhere else, some section of reddit, some fringe leftist forum, something like that.

It doesn't help to get linked from most MSM newspapers around the world directly or indirectly

thanks ameribro

Wikipedia's map, not CTR, thank you for $0.01 shekels, goy :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statewide_opinion_polling_for_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2016

I'd assume down ticket polls are just as bogus as Presidential ones.

>shrkeli outsmarts the law again and gets the government to pay for 4chinz

that's a cute awoo user

what else do you expect?

Because it is. But it's a nice pasta, though.

"Like Hillary Clinton, my views on these subjects have changed"

you don't know oregon

She's taken the bait...

I live in Oregon.

Don't let her leave you, user. Don't let her walk away from you because you're not man enough to take responsibility for the actions you take. Swallow your pride and do what is right.

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

would be hilarious

all hail Shkreli

You are not thinking straight. I bet PA and MI are more likely to go red than some of the states I put as red in that map.

ARKANSAS WHERE YOU AT?

Does she ever not?

That's because the NYT DIDN'T break the law. If they did, their legal department would have put a stop to that story before it even got sent out of the editor's office.

They're extremely whiny and are engaging in 15+ post diatribes which usually signifies genuinely butthurt leftists and not simply paid shills. If I had to guess it's neofag or a similar website like democratic underground.

We're dealing with genuine crazies today not simply the ones paid to pretend to be retarded

It's a hoot to watch. The entrenched elites are so smug & assured that their narratives are all pervasive.

They are clueless when it comes to the internet and watching them use old world tactics in this medium they can't understand is very kekworthy

Hello, my fellow Oregonian.

well then, tell me about the overwhelming hillary support here

Oh god no she didnt fucking kek here comes the real ones im getting /comfy/

Isn't he a jew

Yeah, their logic is ironclad.

If those victims of sexual abuse went on to sexually abuse others and were put in jail for it or committing another crime, is that not a good thing?

What's the bait?

Wikipedia, the encyclopaedia anyone can edit and whose articles usually fall prey to "administrative capture", meaning whoever has the more time or connections set the tone of the article?

If you doubt me just browse any controversial subject. The Syrian Civil war, for instance.

>Donald Trump’s tax maneuvers don’t show he’s a crook. They show he’s a moron. He could have gotten this issue out of the way months ago, on his own terms, and even made it a virtue on the campaign trail. Instead it’s blown up in an embarrassing way, barely a month before the election. This is the “really smart” guy who’s going to do all these “great deals” and outwit our enemies? Really?

Was losing the election part of your plan?

I don't know what to think....

Yep, not just income taxes either. 0% across the board, I doubt they even payed property tax on their building. It's because the IRS was looking the other way, because of NYT's connection with Carlos Slim.

Same reason Amazon pays 0% taxes across the board, Jeff Bezos is friends with the Obama regime. Also this is why Washington Post is nothing more than an anti-Trump propaganda paper at this point in time.

The senate will remain red. The overwhelming majority of contested seats have incumbent Republicans.

>Johnson polling at 24% in New Mexico
It's funny because he won't break 5%

Thank you for all of your support. This is more than just an election, it's a movement. Britain had their Brexit, we have our 2016 election, and I hope we are just getting started. I have hope for many countries to come to start standing up as well.

>(((Wikipedia)))

>18 years
nigga what?
it was 2 years, 20 years ago, and that was INCOME tax.

>TX
>swing state

Jew York would sooner turn red.

Look at the Q&A when Trump kicked off the "softening" news cycle. Cred Forums was under HEAVY shill bombardment and people didn't know what the fuck Trump was doing. Insideranon posted specifics on the question of deportation squads and immigration in general, and Trump's immigration speech a week later followed it 100%. He also gave the insight that the softening was a policy scandal created by Trump for publicity and he wasn't cucking out. At the time it wasn't clear, but in hindsight he was right.

comin to event in vancouver today?
2pm at esther short park, directly across I-5 bridge

It's not overwhelming, but Democrat victory is almost certain anyway. This is even more true in Washington, which is why WA being a swing state but not OR is retarded.

Kek blesses us.

Lot of loyalty for a hired shitposter.

>this is what cuckservatives actually believe

I don't even need to click on this to know its written by a jew.

>if someone emails you cheese pizza, it's okay to publish it because you're only checking your mailbox and reporting on it

Consistent methodology, no bullshit.

Hey hey hey I have boooobs look here oooo!

I live in eastern Oregon.

has insideranon been here in the last week? I saw him right after the debates but that's it.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=cof8VF4kuj0&list=PL8E1981458CC3FADC&index=4

That would be homophobic, user.

I don't know, maybe accusing your opponent of using tax breaks you and your husband created?

BRING BACK SNACKS

The bait is that because of her fraudulent charity that operates WELL beyond the scope of their original IRS 990 form declaration, gives her tax exemption on EVERY transaction she makes.

The original 990 form calls for a presidential archive, that's it. They didn't inform the IRS for 2 fucking years after they started distributing HIV medication in Africa (which we now know was watered down or not even medicine, thanks Rep. Blackburn)

Heading in the other direction, towards Eugene.
Since I fell for the college meme.

Dude, I'll stop smoking and go to Church if PA or MI go red. I just don't see it happening they are Libcuck mecca's.

never trumper? or idiot dem
underestimating trump for the 100x time

you would think they would learn

Clinton foundation

Hahahah

Guys? I'm losing hope fucking SHILLARY SUPPORTERS AND CTR ARE SCUM

>a random dude criticizes Trump
oh no, stop the presses

Checked, and I think I have the whole thing.

oh i misunderstood

im sorry i just woke up

>paying as little tax as possible is dumb
>Trump should have predicted that the NYT would commit a felony and release his unauthorized returns

wew

what a salty kike

>soon

>So many shills over the tax thing and other shit
>LITERALLY the Cred Forums civil war started today

I have a headache, I can't believe I'm stressed this much over a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

I'm getting off for a few days, I seriously need a vacation.

>you jew motherfucker
>he doesn't deny it

Wikileaks fails to deliver?
Why am I not surprised

How are you people buying this shit?

This is Mexico every day, actually.

It was on the news that some homeless guy talked shit about Trump and threatened to kill him. He was regarded as a hero and shit.

Michigan maybe.

PA is actually easy. All it takes is

1) Trump increasing the turnout, specially with people that didn't vote in 2012 (or outright turning Reagan democrats back to red)
2) Hillay not getting the same black turnout Obama got in that state.

Pic related of the whole motivation, PA is going red as long as these two conditions are met.

checked
good on ya

welp, wondering what the turnout will be like - hope we get quite a few. Several TRUMP signs in vancouver, not a single hillary. I wear my MAGA daily, but have only seen two others.

should do that anyway t.bh, make yourself great again

I think this is a smokescreen, he'll probably publish on Monday.

You don't trust them? I don't know why, Trump loves them. Doctor, lawyers, daughter, real estate partners, all Jews. Donald is up to his neck in Jews. Not that (((Breitbart))) would ever admit it.

>Only 1995 has been released

>The media have concluded from that he hasn't paid for 18 yrs - its just a guess he hasn't

>It was Bill Clinton that created the loophole (if it was used)

I would suggest that in the next few days we will find out that trump has indeed paid many taxes.

that post got out of hand p. quickly m8

Keyword: Enthusiasm.

Why does CTR keep pushing this meme? It's only because of Wikileaks that we have proof of Hillary rigging the Democratic primary. It's only because of him that we have PROOF that the media colludes with the DNC.

OPERATION HATEFUGEE

EVERYBODY GET IN HERE

IS THIS THE MOST PERSUASIVE THING TRUMP EVER PULLED OFF

AT THIS POINT IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER IF WIKILEAKS EVEN HAS ANYTHING

PEOPLE ARE PERSUADED TO BELIEVE THEY WON'T SHOW SHIT (THEY DON''T HAVE ANYTHING DESU) BECAUSE HILLARY CLINTON THREATENED THEIR LIVES

THIS IS EVEN MORE DAMAGING THAN WHATEVER IRRELEVANT E-MAIL

Pence is the most comfy motherfucker I've ever seen at this scale of politics.

And you are absolutely right, women are so going to eat him up. That's a great point that hadn't even crossed my mind yet. Pence will help secure more women votes that everyone thinks Trump needs.He's adorable here full homo.

I too want to know this. No one answered me when I asked in two different threads yesterday.

I'm not CTR and I'm not pushing a meme, I'm just another person who's been waiting 2 months for nothing

>implying this wasn't an intern

At any rate, he's dead. Also,

>18 years

>The /balcony/ announcement was cancelled

Read that carefully and recall the kind of mind Assange has.

Just like that website that got btfo by Hogan right

I wasn't calling you CTR, but CTR is definitely trying to undermine trust in Wikileaks on Cred Forums

I turned my sister against Hillary, but she says she will vote for Johnson, as will her bf.
Also saw some Trump signs on the highway on my way home from uni.
But I also saw some Johnson signs in Hillsboro.

It would be some kinda sign if Trump is the man that can turn Demoshit strong holds reds..

PAINT IT RED, LITTLE TRUMP!
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/782308146182107136

When Trump wins people will forget all about his opposition. They will see it as a wave of destiny. These daily outrages from CTR will be completely forgotten and Clinton will be as pathetic as Al Gore. At least Kerry, McCain, and Bob Dole had day jobs to go back to. Do you think Goldman Sachs will pay her 200 grand for a speech after she loses?

The only thing you're doing with that is to show how noisy, immature and shit the people here are, you're only pissing off the people that can shut us down; the best thing you could do is to post on the shutdown discussion thread, not fucking create a Trumpgen there out of spite.

It's because of people like you that they see Cred Forums as Cred Forums's toilet.

Stupid beaners.

Well they are trying to normalize pedophilia, so I guess there's that. It's truly disgusting. I can't wait until we take America back from these degenerates and (((globalist))) traitors.

Adjusted leader: Clinton + 10.
t. Nate Nuclear Waste

So who's going to make the next big site once Cred Forums goes down?

PA is not a D stronghold, only Philly and surroundings and only because Phiily is the largest majority minority city with 45% blacks and 11% latinos having an enormous weight at that state.

If conservatives didn't stay home in 2012 Romney could have carried PA and maybe even the presidency

>September 18-20

Eh, doesn't really tell us a whole lot.

So apart from the 1995 "leak", do anyone in fact know anything substantial about Trump's taxes?

>johnson
>a vote for hillary regardless
>fucked supreme court for decades

wew

So the MSM is just flailing about trying to make this hurt Trump
>He still should pay taxes that were not required
>He lost a lot of money once
>Why didn't he release this
>REEEEEEE

If I disavow, will you die?

>being a goy
>buying Cred Forums

doesn't work that way laddo

someone already made reddit, user

I'm in there shitposting MAGAs brother.

Clinton makes yet another error in the game of 4D Chess

Trump has already got the when lined up

There's no way hiroshimoot can shut us down.

t. Chocolate merchant

don't raid /qa/ using Trump, idiot

No one but the IRS knows for sure.

I've been riding the Trump train since January, and I must say, for the first time, I'm doubting he can actually win.
I saw him crush Jeb, obliterate Rubio and defeat Cruz while the media stood, speechless. They all told Hillary would win, but I watched as Trump filled the gap, slowly but surely. When they reached parity right before the debate and Hillary collapsed, I thought this was won. He would beat her before tens of millions of viewers, and feeble, crooked Hillary wouldn't stand a chance.

But for the first time, I'm doubting. Trump lost that debate. I he can't fill the remaining gap like this, then how can he win ? I'm beginning to fear that in November he will lose, by a very short margin, but in this election this is irrelevant.

That thought is worrying me more than it should as a foreigner, living in socialist Yurope.

Guys... can our Donald still make it ?

I'm just going to point out that the user whose images start with tmp_ is a shill. Why anyone bothers to take him seriously and respond to him is baffling since it's pretty obvious.

This board is legitimately going to hell today. I don't know what happened, but over the last 24 hours, things have just been fucked. It's like we were invaded by an entire subreddit or something.

Don't raid other boards man
Its fine to shitpost here but otherboards should be off limits

apparently hes only Albanian

>I've been riding the Trump train since January
Prove it.

Why don't you fucking google it dude

Is this Chinese anime containment board you guys only source of information? That would explain a lot

So jannies are here, they're just refusing to do anything about the obvious copypastas and shills.

>THIS IS EVEN MORE DAMAGING THAN WHATEVER IRRELEVANT E-MAIL

This just proves you don't know the league the leaks-to-be are in. They are big leaks and they WILL happen soon.

>Assange sits on them in fear while being alive for the remainder of the election

Literally not happening.

No fucking shit. Opsec stfu

CtR is raiding /qa/ to get Cred Forums deleted you cuckold.

Pence will be great. He is a warm down home type of guy. I hope he has a zinger prepared for when Kaine starts to speak spanish.

He wont break 5 percent Nationally but he could do well in New Mexico.

I am also disappointed.
I try my best.

Yeah, we won't know how bad or not bad things are until Monday or Tuesday.

Yeah, the media is furthering discrediting themselves.

I feel the same way. The debate was a turning point. Hillary had 2 very bad weeks and that debate was his chance to murder her. Instead he didn't prepare, and it reset the race in her favor. Monday was the night I sorta accepted he won't win.

They work on the off chance that they're not shills, just people with an idea that's different from ours, can't supress freedom of speech; however raiding other boards with off-topic discussions out of spite is not permitted.

WHO IS READYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FOR TIM KAINE TO BTFO MIKE PENCE AT THE VP DEBATE?!?!?!?!

I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I answered you in both those threads, you must have missed it:

Considering the attention by both paid shills, salty shills and (((media))) it would be unwise in the extreme for insider user to come here and disclose any insider info including strategy, tactics or anything that can and will be used against Trump.

Just use logic and you will come to the same conclusion.

>google
>a good source of information
Top kek

Someone email hiroshimoot and tell him it isn't us.

Most obvious Clinton bait for the townhall:

"When she lost consciousness waiting for her van on 9/11."

>/qa/ tries to delete Cred Forums

>gets their shit kicked in

Pretty sure Krispy Kreme wants to choke Cuck Chris Wallace the fuck out

>there are people who actually believe this

He's winning and gookmoot made that stupid announcement.

Damn that is one catchy song

dear Trump General.

I Love You.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hnvelu4X_MA&index=5&list=PL990530D4F661173B

i converted my brother, but parents and basically all friends are anti-trump (definitely not pro hillary tho). still have a friend that wears a bernie pen daily.

He will know who it is. Our anonymity is all on the front end.

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

.05 pesos have been added to your Amazon.co.mx gift card balance.

>This glassy-eyed drunken pedo cocksucker

Good on ya lad welcome aboard

>and that debate was his chance to murder her
No it wasn't. The MSM was already starting with the "Trump bullies Hillary" narrative. The objective of that debate for Trump was to prove wrong the allegations that he is a madman/raving lunatic.

Hillary's objective was to appear warm and amiable. Only one of them completed their objective.

I'm afraid I can't. I'm not a shill come to divide you, though. I'm for Trump even if my whole country supports Hillary. I was there before the republican primaries started : I almost never posted but I saw everything, from the first awoos to the birth of the centipede meme.

This has been a wild ride and I want it to end in triumph.
I'm just afraid that, maybe, it won't.

Holy fuck you guys really are this dumb

I guess someone has to occupy the bottom of the bell curve huh. Keep it up slowpoke

I love you too, I just wish I could vote for trump like I voted leave

Cred Forums resists all attempts at deletion

if the shills did their homework they we know that

we don't die

we just metastasize and spread to other boards and sites and our influence grows

user # 1 thinks user # 2 was paid for his opinion (he wasn't)

The debate was his chance to prove he isn't literally butler.

>Still trying to imply that the search engine that shows you what it wants you to see isn't cancer
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

Assange probably has a Lawyer ready to release all the classified documents he has, should he die.

same here senpai ;_;

Is he crying?

Even his official government picture is full JUST

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

.05 pesos have been added to your Amazon.co.mx gift card balance.

I just personally don't see it that way. Granted I could be wrong, but that's how I view it.

Trump is going to win.

It doesn't matter whether this was a legit accident or not. It's the funniest post I've sen today.

Go use another search engine then you fucking moron. God damn. Your mother must be embarrassed.

Convince a political newbie why Trump would make a good president without mentioning Hillary Clinton.

In that case, it's shill polling as usual my man. You know the drill, media creates a narrative, then the pollsters attempt to substantiate it with phony poll numbers.

ARKANSAS VOTE EARLY!!!!!!!!!!

>BECAUSE HILLARY CLINTON THREATENED THEIR LIVES
I'm shocked more Cred Forumsacks can't see this. Assange is calling attention to the fact that Hillary is so crooked, so violent, so desperate that she would have him killed so he couldn't leak the extremely damaging info he has on her/Clinton Foundation.

Unlike others, I do believe he has tons more and it will ruin her in many people's minds, and that he will deliver.

Thank you for your support. I love all of you in this movement with us, fighting the good fight.

Was cheering for your Brexit, Will be voting for Trump this election. Thanks for joining us here on our movement. I was inspired by Nigel Farage, Hope you can be inspired by the Donald some too!

I'd pay to see it.

He lost stylistically, in the conventional sense of a debate. But he won on feels, which is all that matters in elections.

Since only 1995 has been "leaked", I'm guess Trump has in fact been paying taxes for the last 20 or so years.
It's probable he's both paid more, and dodged less, than the Clintons over that period.

Well see though.

>I have an argument I want you to prove for me
Sorry user, but you're the faggot until you prove otherwise

New thread get in here

Don't worry about how other people will vote. They will or they won't. It's all out of your control. 40% of people will vote D, 40% R, and the 20% in the middle can be swayed by these petty stories that come out each day. I imagine that a good portion of those 20% are secret Trump supporters and they will push him over the top, but it's out of my hands.

'He who has calmly reconciled his life to fate, and set proud death beneath his feet, can look fortune in the face, unbending both to good and bad: his countenance unconquered he can shew. The rage and threatenings of the sea will not move him though they stir from its depths the upheaving swell: Vesuvius's furnaces may never so often burst forth, and he may send rolling upwards smoke and fire; the lightning, whose wont it is to smite down lofty towers, may flash upon its way, BUT SUCH MEN THEY SHALL NEVER MOVE. Why then stand they wretched and aghast when fierce tyrants rage in impotence? Fear naught, and hope naught: thus shall you have a weak man's rage disarmed. But whoso fears with trembling, or desires aught from them, he stands not firmly rooted, but dependent: thus has he thrown away his shield; he can be rooted up, and he links for himself the very chain whereby he may be dragged.'

What is the expected viewer count for the second and third debates ? Can they turn the tide ?

Will Lester Holt still be moderator ?

We do use other search engines, because google is biased as fuck. You only get half of the picture using google.

dude.

1 why
he doesnt have to be good just better then ILLary
do you want the wall?
do you like the police?
because the border patrol and the police support trump
do you like the NRA
the NRA supports trump

do you link muslim terrorists? muslim terrorists hate trump

Well I was gonna be mad but with those digits....

No one cares what you think. You aren't important and your opinion doesn't matter.

I'd check this but with the faggot jannies/mods I'd get b& for shitposting.

So I will not check those sick digits.

Instead I will say that we should have two threads: One on /qa/ and one on Cred Forums.

>helping CTR false flag us
dude

He does it for free.

Should I make another thread in Cred Forums?

yes