#myJihad

What's Cred Forums's Jihad?

Crusades

Calling out the kikes

Shitposting

to get ripped and fuck sluts at anime conventions

Does this actually work or do you already have to be Chad? What are anime-con girls like?

#MyJihad is to RETAKE JERUSALEM

Shoot for the moon (hot 9/10 cosplayers) and land among the stars (3way with two 6/10 honeys)

mostly fat autists and a few hot bitches in cosplay

Worthless mudslimes

To Deus Vult every taxi union in the US

The ethnic cleansing of Europe from non-Europeans. And Albanians. And muslims. And Germans. And the French. And Sweden.

My jihad is to obfuscate the definition of jihad to render the unthinking majority complacent and accepting of a vile and intolerant religion.

It's funny because the word Jihad is so closely associated to terrorism to most Westerners.

It's like typing 'my vengeful retribution is to help the poor and needy'

You forgot Serbs.

ALLAHUACKBAR

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Are they trying to redefine Jihad. Jihad means..a war or struggle against unbelievers or the spiritual struggle within oneself against sin. So my spiritual struggle within myself is to build bridges?? Or my struggle against unbelievers is to build bridges through friendship??

My personal 'Jihad' has been the 'NoFap' lately which I'm losing badly t b h....

Restore Constantinople for the glory of Byzantium! Deus vult! #myjihad

cleaning toilets

they'r using the Arabic meaning of the word not the Islamic religious meaning

>In Arabic, the word jihād is a noun meaning the act of "striving, applying oneself, struggling, persevering"

Send Stg-57 to America please

>not eichhof
degenerate non-swiss get out

>Pass user since 2016

What is this faggotry what the fuck i thought this was america , what did the gook do, isn't this america

Send maga hat. Somehow. Please.
> Implying anything from outside Aargau is safe to drink

>Send maga hat

So just order some ! go to any of our major garment producers website and fill out the shipping form...

same here, stay strong bro.

gl bro

God Damn Canada.

What fresh faggotry is this

So like Cred Forums?

I would

This is so fucken stupid. I can't breath. Help I need help.

My jihad is to stop drinking before it kills me

>This is how you turn 3rd world savages into retarded consumer slaves

Drinking only kills faggots. Go to reddit if you want to cry if not bottoms up fruitcake.

Someone is deep in denial.

Fpbp
Deus vult
GAS the War!
Race KIKES now!!!

XD

14th post best post.

Inb4 they get a honest reply to that.

Just when you thought the Jews couldn't sink any lower.

See that's where you're wrong fucko, see I don't even drink - I smoke meth and have risky sex like my man Jackie Chan.

Checkmate egotist.