Really makes your brain process new knowledge, doessn't it?

really makes your brain process new knowledge, doessn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3597309/First-American-penis-transplant-says-s-starting-shape-week-revolutionary-surgery-wants-dead-donor-s-family-donuts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

their right but they'll say one thing and do another, it's fine to bodyshame men they do it all the time and men just move on they hate the fact that we can just move on from being fun of.

>tffw have a micropenis
>tfw i see the disappointment on my girls face when i pulled my pants down
>tfw the burning shame wont even allow me to get erect
>tfw break down crying
>tfw a week after she says that we need to talk
>tfw she breaks up with me
it was 5 years ago.
im still a virgin and have no courage to start another relationship

That's painfully pathetic user.
I feel sorry for the poor girl

i want to see you handling it better, faggot.

>implying feminism is one person

sorry bro that sucks.

He doesn't need to, he doesn't have a useless micropenis.

Even without tumblrisms, I've always considered making fun of someone's small size, small dick, small breasts for women, etc... to be pretty retarded.

manlet detected

>the average penis size while flaccid is 3.5 inches and erect is 5.1 inches

oh

This man proves that men are our own worst enemies. Everyone's quick to call each other betas, losers, and have dick measuring contests. But very few will help their fellow man improve.

It literally is the same person

>learning about penises
fag.

>5.1 erect

Glad I dodged that bullet.

>the average penis size is 5.1 when erect
Source? I guess that makes me bigger than average if that's true.

It says a lot about you that you assume that I'm a small man just because I think people have no control over their skeletons and therefore shouldn't be shamed for their size.

its because dicklets in china, middle east, etc. drag the avrage down. I guess the western avrage is more toward 15 cm.

become rich enough to afford penis transplant.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3597309/First-American-penis-transplant-says-s-starting-shape-week-revolutionary-surgery-wants-dead-donor-s-family-donuts.html

>Thomas Manning, 64, spent 15 hours on the operating table at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston last week as doctors attached a dead man's penis.
>Mr Manning had his own organ amputated in 2012 after developing a particularly aggressive form of penile cancer, leaving him with a one-inch stump.
>The procedure will mean that, once his new penis has healed, he will be able to urinate while standing and have sex.

If a guy can get a new penis due to cancer, then surely men with micropenis should be able to get a new one as well?

Someone ought to start a charity to help buy penis transplants for micropenis men.

You can't improve genetics. If you can't get laid then it's just nature's way of telling you to remove yourself from the gene pool.

95% of men fall between 5.9-7.3 (meatspin.fr)

You have to know the enemy to beat them

lol dicklets

>tfw 6.5"
Don't know europoor measurements, sorry.

one day all of pol will have bbc

>Slavic shithole
>become rich enough

l m a o

Where are you supposed to measure from exactly? Cause I can fluff like a half inch depending

As close to your pelvis as you can get

you know there is a surgery over here to fix htat right? its only like 1,500 usd as well, plus the cost to fly out, they can basically build you a new penis, it looks real, I believe it will be normal not "big" but its still way fucking better then a micro dick.

I'm not ashamed to say I'm packing a girthy 7" of love in my pants.

wtf i love lgbt now