What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

It's funny because some janitor (most likely a minority) will be the one who has to sit there and scrub that shit off.

Sheeeeeeeeiiiit

Trump needs more security outside his hotels

Leftists crave a Brazil-tier shithole ruled by shariah law. What's funny is that those same useful idiot special snowflakes would not survive one day in such a situation, they would be raped and killed immediately. Whereas anyone with a brain could at least head north where it's too cold for the shitskins to run wild.

seriously like wtf

Trump should roll up his sleeves for an election winning photo op working alongside his janitors.

Good thing Van left his name.

Liberals are simple-minded apes. They resort to violence and criminal activity every time their feelings get hurt.

that would make a great meme if it happens and is captured

Indeed, I thought it was common for a valet or a greater to stand outside at high class hotels to begin with.

Look, I made the hotel better! Big improvement!!!

I have given great thought to my own question and I came up with one answer.
Niggers.

it's so fucked how ugly she is, her existence is racially offensive and insensitive.

kek

That's a direct threat on Trump's life, and and incitement to riot... BLM should be listed as a terrorist organization, and It's leader, Soros, be brought to justice...

black tires matter?

Leslie Jones should die in a horrible car crash... The morning shit I took had me more aroused than any photo with her in it...

Black Lives Splatter

Her movie, ghostbusters, was a box office failure. By liberal logic, I guess that means she should never work again, her opinions are invalid, and she is disqualified from being president...

Nobody else thinks this is funny? C'mon, really?

Van will be first on the day of the rope.

Why have they literally crossed out peace?

How could you not make fun of her

Not really, you should go to Cred Forums and kys

Soros' death matter

It earned more than it cost, didn't it?

Not including marketing, etc. costs.

marketing costs

I see, thanks Rizal.

>no justice, no peace
>"no peace"
>we're peaceful btw

Nice job, user. I chuckled heartily.

This was such a nice building (still is).

nice proxy after you got exposed for samefagging.

Please explain? I've only posted once in this thread. Are you lacking a sense of humor, user?

Thats a female?!