Trumps taxing tweets

Someone on here wanna spin the tax thing positively for Trump? I'm all ears

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1994/04/16/us/clinton-taxes-laid-bare-line-by-line.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he released his old documents to the NYT to try and get the pressure off bc he really doesn't wanna lose his bargaining position with the IRS

>politicians they put in power make laws that smart people can and do take advantage of

Why is this a big deal again?

A retard advising retards

Frankly, you're too fucking stupid to have anything beaten into your thick skull.

Because Trump is appealing to the proverbial 'middle man' who have to pay their taxes, like it or lump it.

the principle of 'to rich to pay taxes' is the ultimate hypocrisy, especially when you're running for office.

He should release his full tax returns, he may have to too avoid further fallout.

Could allow him to talk about himself as a come back kid

Trump is a white male and that gets my vote.

It is very simple. Trump does not believe in higher taxes, Obama does. Therefore Obama should be an example of what he proposes. Trump wants lower taxes and his actions are in line with his philosophy

>Our

kek
>b-but muh CTR

This

>Cred Forums support that

Is it so wrong to ask a politician to be principled?

Is it really right to elect someone who says 'People who have to scrimp and save can pay their taxes but as a billionaire I don't need to.

People who belittle this story need to understand what they're endorsing.

Yeah, this guy is a complete fucking retard. You chose the wrong one Cred Forums

Trump hasn't done anything illegal. this is a purely manufactured controversy.

the reason any business hires an accountant is to legally avoid any taxes they can

Those stupid faggots wrote these laws with big business in mind (read millions doates during political season)

So get fucked and MAGA!

FAT FEMALE DETECTED.

GET FUCKED MAD, MAGA STYLE

MAGA!

>Is it so wrong to ask a politician to be principled?

Trump has great principles.

>Is it really right to elect someone who says 'People who have to scrimp and save can pay their taxes but as a billionaire I don't need to.

If the law hurts your feelings, change it. He is running against the couple who set the taxes up like that in the first place.

>People who belittle this story need to understand what they're endorsing.

The law? yeah.

wtf I'm a cruzmissle now!

I never said anything about legality

I talked about principle.

A politician must at least give off the 'impression' of honesty and integrity (not that their are many that succeed)

Trump using the system to cheat paying taxes is sound financially, whether it's morally right is the real question,

>Taking advantage of the laws in place to make sure your company is profitable.
>Laws put in place by a certain Pesident that has the same last name as one currently running.

Sounds like you don't understand what's going on here.

>only 20.5%

Why is the drumpf so retarded?

he would be retarded to not use the system
he's also running to change it

>What is the clinton foundation?

The ones on the highhorse of "paying your fair share" should be the ones practicing it.

>$0.04 shekels have been deposited into your wife's account

Oh my god this is beautiful. It's better than I could have imagined actually. Since he's losing, he decides he's going to kick and scream on the way out and take the rest of the GOP with him.

God Bless America.

business is all about sound money and efficiency, which is how he's been running the Trump Organization. you might not be aware being that you're a foreigner, but the US government's spending of tax dollars isn't exactly the picture of efficiency. I want a Trump presidency so we can have some hope of whipping our government into shape. Hillary represents more of the same, she has a vested interest in maintaining the status quo, she is a part of this system that myself and many of my fellow American posters hate.

You're right, he would be retarded, as a businessman

As a politician it's foolish, asking tax payers to vote for you when you don't pay taxes yourself is a great way to appear detached from the common man

King nigger taxes others to get his salary.
God emperor uses a tax LOOPHOLE put there by BILL CLINTON.
One takes from others, the other follows the law.

>M-MUH NO TAXES

you guys realize he still pays a shitload on property taxes, right?

what he's done is not illegal. he's right when he says he's smart. behind closed doors i'm sure the pundits are impressed.

Someone needs to put a boot on his twitter account already.

I would love to know his poll numbers if he didn't have a twitter account.

>i can't read dates

>our

Nobody even knows if he doesn't pay any income tax.

4D CHESS IDEOT!

Hillary makes all her money through a fucking foundation... Which is TAX FREE!!! Hypocritical much?

Here's your spin. Nobody gives a shit about his taxes. Our tax system is broken, and ironically Trump's plan would prevent this kind of thing from happening while Hilary's plan would continue it.

Hillary funnels all her money through a "charity" which is 100% TAX FREE! Hypocritical much?

>I talked about principle.

What is the principle that hurts your feelings?

>Trump using the system to cheat paying taxes is sound financially, whether it's morally right is the real question,

Of course its morally right.

At some point, you have to actually make a fucking case, Brit. I get that Trump hurts your feelings, but you aren't actually bothering to get from point A to point B in your argument.

everything Trump tweeted was the truth.

>spin the tax thing positively for Trump

you can start by reminding people there are other taxes besides income

Or if he has any income.

The image you have is saying Obama pays a low rate yet wants to RAISE your taxes.

Trump doesn't pay any and wants to LOWER yours.

Seems pretty fair.

Was done legally, Trump wants to simplify the tax code to get rid of legal loopholes, people don't care that much either way.

He used bill Clintons broke ass rules to do it. It's just a symptom of a failed system, not a bad man.

He could just release all his tax returns and show everyone right? After all, we have enough proof that he hasn't, he needs to show proof that he has now.

Income tax is a very small part of possible taxes. He pays millions in taxes through purchases, government services, employee income, etc.

You sound fat

>Trumps advisers comb through his tax returns
>Hard working intern discovers that in 1995 Trump used a law passed by Bill Clinton to use his losses as a way to write off future profits
>"someone" leaks Trumps tax returns from Trump tower
>media takes bait and runs wild with it
>wait two days
>point out that Bill Clinton made it all possible
>???????
>profit

8D INTER DIMENSIONAL AYYY LMAO OUTER SPACE BACKGAMMON

Here's a (you) out of pity.

Gosh, why don't we ask MARK CUBAN

what he currently thinks about Donald J Trumps legal tax filings of 1995.............

what do you think he might say....hmmm

Im sure hes real eager to pay taxes

How many months of the year do you leafs need to work before your benevolent government allows you to keep the money you've earned?

If he's losing then your job here is surely done, yet here you are...

This basically destroys the hillary argument.

Clintofascist much?

Here in frog land all money I make after the 18th of July is mine.

No spin, just telling it like it is... Trump followed the laws and paid exactly what he was obligated to pay. no more, no less... We pay federal income taxes on PROFIT, not on wealth... If there is no profit we pay nothing... if there's a loss, we can carry it forward to deduct from future profit... ALL businesses do it, including those who contribute to the Democrats and to Clinton's foundation... They also get to deduct billions in charitable contributions from their tax liability... Money that flows through the foundations isn't taxable, and reduces the government's income... Libtards are opening a can of worms if the try to make that an issue... Class warfare isn't going to work when your own candidate is beholden to wall street...

He used a tax loophole created by Bill Clinton. The system is broken, no sense in not taking advantage of it.

Trump pays millions in tax, just not income tax.

Was he petty enough to deduct $2 when he donated his used underwear to charity?

nytimes.com/1994/04/16/us/clinton-taxes-laid-bare-line-by-line.html

They're not endorsing any mass murderers or warmongers, so fuck taxes, it's a damn refreshing change.

it is really amazing how well it works out for trump, everything they throw at him just blows up in the faces.

'trump said latinos are criminals and bad, and said this this latino woman was fat'
woman was a criminal and a whore.

'trump said the dnc was stacked against bernie, what a conspiracy nutter'
dnc literally stacked against bernie

i'm going to stop here because i could go on for hours.
i can't wait for trump to release his return before the last debate. 'heres my return hillary , it's YUGE, you can read it during the winter while you are in the prison hospital recovering from your (((penoumia))).'

Who gives a fuck what a Brit fag thinks about anything, most especially American politics and tax code?

He remains consistent on his policy that the tax code needs to be simplified and loopholes need to be closed.

He was working within the system when he avoided paying his taxes. It was legal, and he, like everyone else, was trying to get ahead. That doesn't mean he thinks the system should be built that way, and he's working to close it partly BECAUSE he's seen all the ways it can be manipulated.

Think of it this way: You attend a class at a University, in which students are allowed to give themselves whatever grade they think they deserve. As a result, all the students routinely give themselves A's. If you attended that class, you would be foolish not to do the same, as you'd only be hurting yourself in the name of principle. But you still think it's wrong. So, you run for student government, and part of your platform is to amend the rules that allow students to grade themselves. Are you not more in the right for recognizing it's a problem and trying to change it, rather than just profiting off of it and then doing nothing, lest you be labelled a hypocrite?

You get the analogy?

If it's playing by the rules, it's by definition not cheating. That's like complaining that one team is too fast for the other to keep up, so they are cheating.

In short, you're a bitch.

No matter how much you polish this turd, it's still gonna stink

Trump used a loophole that Bill Clinton signed into law
BTFO
>Get Fucked

Ok, it's so easy.

Easiest argument to win.

Taxes.

Taxes are THEFT.

We shouldn't be paying taxes.

Not income taxes.

Not even the Estate tax.

The government is STEALING our money.

And what have we seen?

They steal our money and squander it on a worthless war in the Middle East, to the tune of TRILLIONS of dollars.

The crooked politicians STEAL our money, and they VOTE to RAISE their own salaries to be the HIGHEST payed public employees in the country.

Meanwhile, the average American can barely afford to pay rent, or gas, or food.

Does that seem fair to you?

Not listen to this:

The same crooked politicians (Hillary Clinton) want to INCREASE our taxes!

Imagine that!

What we need are LOWER taxes, we need to reduce government spending.

We need to pay down our debt, not increase it.

We need to establish a law that states that Congress and the Senate will be paid MINIMUM FUCKING WAGE and NO HEALTH BENEFITS.

Also TERM LIMITS and make it ILLEGAL to have DONATIONS from special Interests and lobbyists.

That's the solution.

Controlled Opposition.

Trumps chances are still too high, and th establishment has to make their stiff look
passable in comparison.

Memo to naive trumpeteers who are new to pol: Americas Democracy is a joke

time machine confirmed

No one cares.
I don't pay income taxes either, probably most repubs/Trump supporters don't.
I'm sure he pays shitloads in other ways and even if not I still don't care.
#fuckthegubnimt

Normies are not gonna care about that. All they can see now is a picture of a weasel trying to weasel his way into the white house.
>the white house
If he were trying to be a businessman that might be fine. But he already is a businessman, and this is fine for a businessman. He is trying NOT to be businessman. He is trying to transform himself into a public official, and he is failing at this miserably.

Top kek, do you actually believe he will go against his own interests and change the current system? All he's gonna do is throw some Mexicans under the buss and various other populistic shit

agreed.
trump should be more like other respected candidates, not the 16 life long republican politicians that he beat to win the GOP nomination. but other legitimate politicians like gary johnson or jill stein

>Top kek, do you actually believe he will go against his own interests

His only interest now is to be President, so I don't see how he's going against that.

You're not that bright, are you?

I can no longer tell if leafs cuckpost ironically or not.

>naming the jew

It's not like he will stop being a businessman once he becomes a president. He still has to run his empire after his presidency and still needs to leave everything well and working for his kids after he passes.

Why would he sabotage the future of his children? Just to please a bunch of peasants? Get real, you retarded slav

>Hillary Clinton - like many 'wealthy' individuals is taking advantage of a legal scheme to use historical losses to avoid paying current taxes.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump

nice thread you got here

well it was, anyway

are you fucking retarded? canadian sarcasm isn't that hard to figure out. 'trump should be more like gary johnson' is an example of sarcasm. my post was in response to the post saying trump is failing as a public official. i sarcastically point out 16 examples of trump not failing as a public official and then suggest he be more like gary 'what is allepo' johnson ..

this next debate is going to be glorious

Pucker up those sweet boipussies, Trumptards. $hillary is going in dry

DRUMPF TOTALLY B T F O even kek is working against him now. (comment is Canadian sarcasm)

He could make it so all businesses had to pay those taxes, he can't afford to pay them now because he'll lose to his competition. Learn a little bit about business kid.

doesn't matter. everything he did is legal.

And not a single law broken.