Rhodesia discussion/appreciation thread

What went wrong? What should have been done differently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBibWSh8L8Q
youtu.be/ez7BoEqXcgM?t=3m12s
youtube.com/watch?v=2yXDPtTYU9s
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/06/illiteracy-rate_n_3880355.html
cwporter.com/rhodesia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TUYOLn40To0
youtube.com/watch?v=4RQVvcFITuY
youtube.com/watch?v=RrvXTIT2yJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=6L1xR9P8aqw
youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk
youtube.com/watch?v=KR35xORGlfU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qlb41SW1iy0
youtube.com/watch?v=hSveaJVPAGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pckBUlm__MY
youtube.com/watch?v=clIjgSPRSqY
youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eland
youtube.com/watch?v=WHfNgiMcXDQ
zimeye.net/zambia-sends-food-aid-to-zimbabwe/
youtube.com/watch?v=dUtPy5LzsOo
youtube.com/watch?v=TYL6aTK3k6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=e7YV_0XEY8U
youtube.com/watch?v=daThdD85A_w
youtube.com/watch?v=n22N84PTnzM
youtube.com/watch?v=ppJnzDrgMdY
youtube.com/watch?v=fZdRAH21b68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It should have never been able to exist. Africa is for Acrifans.

It should have been South Africa that should have been taken, not Rhodesia.

Are you reverse-cucking me? Rhodesia and Apartheid SA were economic linchpins to the continent.

Africa now belongs to the Africans, and look at where that's gotten us.

This. Get off my land white boys. You guys got Europe to do all your fucked up shit you fucking cucks.

What do you fucking expect? Africa was pillaged and raped by Europeans for centuries. It is going to take some time for Africa to reach western levels of development.

Africa was never all black.

> if you're not white then you're black

As was Korea, China, much of SE Asia... and somehow we've been able to magically modernise despite fewer discourses and a more scant population.

Even Vietnam has been able to modernise to a greater extent than any country in Africa, despite a corrupt, dysfunctional government.

The muh colonialism argument just doesn't work when you look at the rest of the world. Sorry mate.

I meant to say resources. That's what happens when you try to type something with Chinese input.

You niggers just love making excuses for everything.

>What should have been done differently?

Nothing different could have been done that would have changed the outcome. The entire (((international community))) was dead set against it existing.

>You guys got Europe to do all your fucked up shit you fucking cucks.

What does that even mean?

>oh no someone disagreed with me!
>better passive aggressively make a vague claim with no point
I don't understand the point.

Based moon chink!

The Potato is correct. Just look at how much of an SJW his """country""" is. They've got Arab penises in all their holes with their continual boycottings.
Cuckoldry and the rest of your fetishes. That is some weird-ass shit. Blacks in black countries, and whites in white countries, no mixing.
It's the only way unfortunately. Nothing personal.

I was stating that you're not necessarily black if you're not white. There are other races/ethnicities on this continent. Was correcting your record.

>They've got Arab penises in all their holes with their continual boycottings.

We haven't much arabs currently. Blacks and Poles are more the problem.at the moment

If you're gonna shit post at least use actual facts tbqh

Well thanks. To be fair though I'm half-Rhodesian: my father fled to here in the 80s.

>They've got Arab penises in all their holes with their continual boycottings.
I thought that was just in Dublin though. Most of Ireland is still white and Catholic and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

Anyway, Brits moved to Rhodesia for the same reason they went to the US, or the same reason the Boers went to Africa: less people and more opportunity. This has nothing to do with cuckoldry mate.

By the way, how come Ian Smith isn't a Cred Forums celebrity? You literally cannot find a more based person in recent history.

Should have been added as a province to the South African colony during the referedum. Rightful South African clay.

Yeah, in his bio even Ian Smith said Rhodesians voted more with their hearts than their minds in the referendum. The Apartheid government would have given them at least some autonomy.

Really a pity what ended up happening.

You're guys are in the process of "freeing" Palestine, and that's just one thing. You'd be the last type of people I'd want to be colonized by tbqhwyf.
I'm not denying the achievements of Ian Smith and the rest, I'm simply stating that coming here was a bad idea, for everyone in the end.
This kind of stuff always leads to uprisings, failed integration, reparations and multiculturalism. I'm not sitting here arguing who's better at what, don't get me wrong.

Well my condolences Rhode. Must be painful to lose your home.

Found pic related in a UK charity shop a few months ago.

Ian Smith is very Cred Forums. His book is worth a read too.

I don't think there was much to pillage desu. Now if you mean developed...

>You're guys are in the process of "freeing" Palestine,

???

You do realise SJW lefties doing protests in the capital is hardly representative of the entire country right? Drive 30km outside Dublin and you'd be surprised to find someone who actually knows what a Palestine is

>You'd be the last type of people I'd want to be colonized by tbqhwyf.

Well that's just rude mate

Please elaborate

I'd argue that Verwoerd is more Cred Forums than Smith, we tend to forget that Ian Smith was for integrating the black community, giving them a chance at everything that whites were in - not segregating them. He was far more experimental and hopeful about multiculturalism than the Afrikaners.

I said that "white boys" must get off the land.
You then said that Africa was never all black.
I then sarcastically stated that if you're not white then you are black - considering that there are other races in Africa besides black.

I do have to go.
Nothing personal. I'd just argue that everyone would have been better off had we not mixed in each others places.
Africa is fucked (not blaming colonialism, Africans are responsible for themselves too) and Europe looks like its getting there too unfortunately.

I'm ambivalent about it honestly. Sometimes my father tells nostalgic yarns over a few pints. But I know the country he knew just isn't there anymore, and will never be. Still might go back just to visit though.

I've lived here all my life and love it to be honest.

bump

Quite probably. I remember him describing how the black literacy rate had gone from zero (for Swahili wasn't a written language before Europeans came) to 100%, higher than in England at the time. Given Rhodesia didn't actually exist for all that long, that's amazing.

He was an old-school British imperialist. He believed they were bringing civilisation to Africa.

Whites discovered Madagascar before niggers

You'd have never got out of the hundreds of thousands in those countries if it wasn't for the white devils

You mean the South Africans cucking everything up and it happening anyway?

It depends on what you mean by "discovered", but Wikipedia says otherwise.

>The first archaeological evidence for human foraging on Madagascar dates to 2000 BC. Human settlement of Madagascar occurred between 350 BC and AD 550 by Austronesian peoples arriving on outrigger canoes from Borneo. These were joined around AD 1000 by Bantu migrants crossing the Mozambique Channel from East Africa. Other groups continued to settle on Madagascar over time, each one making lasting contributions to Malagasy cultural life. The Malagasy ethnic group is often divided into 18 or more sub-groups of which the largest are the Merina of the central highlands.

>This thread again.

I should do an AMA

T. A deluded idiot

Can white people come back yet? Not that they want to

I am a Rhodesian.

A wild Zimbabwean appears. Are you white?

And actually, I rarely see Rhodesia threads on Cred Forums.

How many black people have you killed? Do you fear for your life?

The needed to get rid of all the niggers. Period.

It was the biggest mistake the US ever made either. Once slavery was abolished, the niggers should have been shipped back to Africa.

>Once slavery was abolished, the niggers should have been shipped back to Africa.

Blame John Wilkes Booth

>I rarely see Rhodesia threads on Cred Forums.

They're more common than you think.

To answer your initial question, the west should never have turned on their the colonies. It was a stab in the back. Perfidious Albion as usual leading the treachery.

That's awesome, you're one of the few holdouts. How is life over there? What do you do for a living? I've always thought about visiting.

>How is life over there? What do you do for a living? I've always thought about visiting.

Life is hard, I don't live here all year round thankfully, you should visit if you want to witness what a race with an average IQ below 70 can do to a once beautiful nation.

What are you doing back there now?

Managing property or visiting family?

Bump while the Rhodesian hopefully responds.

>what went wrong

Wilson and tony benn

Labour were filled with communist sympathizers that hated empire and sucked up to Mugabe/Mandela.

If Portugal and South africa still supplied support Rhodesia would have survived fine, especially if pic related continued to produce reports. Unfortunately he was KIA

Are you that actor that was in Quantico and the Flash?

The gay one with the lovely eyes?

Fuck you, blame Russia and Cuba.

>What went wrong?
you fucked with us blackmen.

gtfo africa

Do an AMA

Labour cucks enforced the embargo and UN sanctions. Russia and Cuba couldn't have done it without the west's help.

Will your country ever be fixed?

>That guy with the 30.Cal
Rhodesian Rambo confirmed?

Are you that based Zimbabwean who was triggering that SA jew?

No.
I'm based, but I don't remember triggering any saffers.

they were shit before europeans went there, euros only made the place better desu

>Africa was pillaged and raped by Europeans for centuries.

So what? How did that influence its current state in any way?

wtf I'm writing *desu* and it's apearing desu

>zimbabwe
whats it like being from the shittiest country in the world?

The Rhodesians really didn't seem to give a fuck. Some of the K/D ratios in that war were insane.

You tell me.

These webms are great. Where did you get these?

Essential viewing
youtube.com/watch?v=tBibWSh8L8Q

no, i was serious.

I'm interested in zimbabwe. We've had a lot of immigrants come here (commiefornia) from there. they were all black though.

Why do you stay?

Well, this is how I picture it:
>poverty-stricken aside from a minuscule elite
>people standing around looking for jobs in the cities >farmers who don't know what they're doing
>rampant street crime and petty crime, law enforcement can't do jack... if there even is law enforcement
>regular power outages and brownouts
>problems with South Africans
>violence everywhere
>uneducated populace, but you already mentioned that
>no industry or economy to speak of

What am I missing?

they're from the africa addio, some of the footage is fake but 100% worth a watch

>the highly trained Rhodesian Light Infantry achieved kill ratios ranging from 35-to-one to 50-to-one. The Rhodesians achieved this in an environment where they did not have close air and artillery support ... nor did they have any significant advantage over their Soviet-supported opponents.
Wew lads

>white person having property
As if Mubungobungo would allow any such thing

A previous Rhodesia thread. Some user said they were from a documentary. I had a hunt for it once but never found a source.

From my understanding some still do. They are a rare thing but its not unheard of.

I don't know if you've seen this yet.
youtu.be/ez7BoEqXcgM?t=3m12s
It's an outstanding tribute to you fallen heroes.

Lullaby for Georgie is haunting.

Cheers user.

Rhodesia had a beautiful anthem. Sad a nation like this had to fall.
youtube.com/watch?v=2yXDPtTYU9s

>Commiefornia

I'm serious, why the haven't you gone to a good state like TX or AZ?

That's about right except for the problems with the South Africans. The ANC is Bob's biggest supporter.

Populace isn't so much uneducated, but unintelligent. Risk reward, long term planning, future consequences, action reaction, are alien concepts to a black.

Also law enforcement carries out extra-judicial murder which keeps the crime rate relatively low through fear.

I got the album Famalam.

Ode to joy?

>What went wrong?

There was no Native Removal Policy. They fell for the Native Labor Jew.

There are two fronts on which things went wrong for rhodesia. Ok 3.

1. There were never more than 200 000 rhodesians - in essence this was the crux of the matter - 200k whites, with oppressive policies simply would not have the wherewithal to make it happen when times got tough. And they did, not least in part due to their own policies which emphasised their minority and set the majority against them.
2. British Foreign office classist attitudes towards colonists in Rhodesia ( meant they never saw UDI coming. The UKFO was figuratively arse fucked by the manoeuvre, and their arse fucking was a direct result of their own reluctance to give the rhodies any real credit for pulling anything off. While this observation was true - the record speaks for itself, it meant that they were effectively excluded from the calamity that was to come.
3. Rhodesians themselves failed to find and create a common identity that was in tune with the reality in which they were living until the very end. And when they did forge that common identity it had finally and irrevocably become irrelevant.

To put this into context, boers ( farmers) created a new identity - that of afrikaaners ( africans ), while the rhodesians for the most part were still umbilically attached to the mother that they rebelled against with UDI.

do white zimbabweans live in a segregated communities?

But you're correct. Africa has no excuse.

US effort to undo european colonilisation on a global scale.

I think they adopted the 9th symphony as their anthem almost the same time the EU did, curiously enough.

actually Dimitri Tsafendas is more /pol than vervoed

Thx for the flag mustafa

Anyone know any good rhodesia docs? I haven't been able to find a thing decent

Killing civilians is not that hard

Zimabawean blacks are like 10000x more educated than black south africans - that why any self respecting business owner here will hire a zimbo over a local. And its not hard we have about 2 million of them living here.

shit, wrong webm

Nah its fine

>Zimabawean blacks are like 10000x more educated than black south africans

That's not saying much. That said, I know that South African blacks do gripe about Zimbos taking jobs down south.

What did you intend to post?

Are 75% of your drug dealers also Nigerian up there?

Mate, you can speak basic maths with a zimbo. You can expect him to be able to numbers, he can speak english, he has a work ethic.

None of these things apply to the average local.
Zimbos I have met shake their heads at the deplorable local attitudes to underage drinking, drinking mothers, child sex abuse rape and so forth.

There is simply no comparison.

too bad they never did anything with it except build huts out of feces

whites go where the money is you fucking kaff, get the fuck out

They're had a much harder time up there. As we've established, hard times produces better people.

Check out how the university '''protests''' are redpilling huge numbers of our university students.

What's the legal process to get an FN in this country anyway?

I'll take the bait.
>fucked with
>created civilization from mud huts and tribal warfare

>Are 75% of your drug dealers also Nigerian up there?

Depends on the drug, by dollar amount the biggest drug dealer is the government. There are cigarettes brands manufactured here (Pacific) which are owned by ministers for smuggling and black market sale in RSA.

Nigerians and Cameroonians are the worst for illegal drugs. Their existence here is loathed by everyone.

>Mate, you can speak basic maths with a zimbo. You can expect him to be able to numbers, he can speak english, he has a work ethic.

Only if they were educated during the Smith era, which continued roughly until 2012. The older the black, the smarter in 99% of cases.

Literacy has been steadily declining here since black rule.

South Africans black are thick as fuck, I'm aware of this.

pol you are speaking to a rhodes must fall chimp with wifi, you should be more triggered than this

get a license for semi auto, cant get full auto here

One of the things I will credit mugabe for - and he is a senile old cunt - is education. He created a very strong education system in zimbo's in the early 80's - like almost world class, across the board. Our education system, for the most part has declined since 94. In zimbo's the quality and capacity of the ducation machine continued to increase until the mid 90's when the financial realities began to bite. Never-the-less, shit poor billion zim dollar loaf of bread still has a higher level of education than magtige soufafrica

zimbabweans are better workers than south african blacks hence they get more jobs, south african blacks are the biggest gibmedats on africa

What's the process? Does it still take years to get through the paperwork?

>unirocally says correcting your record

Ayyy

I agree that the older ones are smarter. But I have hired youngsters and they still outclass the locals by many many leagues.

As points out, it's the remnant of the smith era.

The idea was to get the natives up to speed, then GRADUALLY and SLOWLY integrate them into western culture and society. This required enormous educational efforts, which persisted for a long time afterwards.

not at all, you get your training certificate, then go to an agency that will help you apply to the police, the trick is to have a solid excuse for a gun, you can also apply to a shooting club and use it as a reason for getting licensed.

What's the turnaround time? Over a year?

>What's the legal process to get an FN in this country anyway?

Just apply :^)

>only 300 rounds
Is there any way around this?

can be only a few months if you apply to the right agency, and if you live in a risk area and if you have family to protect, it will make you more eligible.

You will need to explain why you need to keep more than 300 rounds at home.

You can shoot as much reloaded ammo at clubs or in comps.

Thinking you could rule a country as a minority forever.

>I agree that the older ones are smarter. But I have hired youngsters and they still outclass the locals by many many leagues.

That's why I have some hope that when there is a positive change here, it will actually be a semi-decent place to live.

No it's not. It may be an expansion of the shit smith put into place, but without massive investment by mugabe in the early 80's - from wikipedia:

While Zimbabwe has suffered in many other measures under Mugabe, as a former schoolteacher he has been well known for his commitment to education.[8] As of 2008, Zimbabwe had a literacy rate of 90%, the highest in Africa

And he did do other good stuff too.
e.g. 1995 World Bank report, after independence, "Zimbabwe gave priority to human resource investments and support for smallholder agriculture," and as a result, "smallholder agriculture expanded rapidly during the first half of the 1980s and social indicators improved quickly." From 1980 to 1990 infant mortality decreased from 86 to 49 per 1000 live births, under five mortality was reduced from 128 to 58 per 1000 live births, and immunisation increased from 25% to 80% of the population. Also, "child malnutrition fell from 22% to 12% and life expectancy increased from 56 to 64. By 1990, Zimbabwe had a lower infant mortality rate, higher adult literacy and higher school enrolment rate than average for developing countries

The crunch came however in the mid 90's and finally the final bit of blairite anglo intransigence - where the uk failed to keep it's promises made in the 80's - and thats where it went undone.

and I just want to make the point that 90% literacy in africa is a big achievement

compare it to say the USA

huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/06/illiteracy-rate_n_3880355.html

>The crunch came however in the mid 90's and finally the final bit of blairite anglo intransigence - where the uk failed to keep it's promises made in the 80's - and thats where it went undone.

Nope. The farms were being handed out to cronies without any transparency, so Blair pulled the plug on funding it. The only thing he did right his entire prime ministership. The result was a classic chimpout that the bill wouldn't be footed by whitey.

You can fund education to the hilt, but if you blow the nation's fiscus, destroy the economy, debase the rule of law, and hyperinflate the currency, all the people you educated migrate - legally or illegally.

I don't know your rules, but we can make our own bullets legally. You just need an own secure room and all that beuracrazyshit done, everything of guns etc locked into these well getting moar and moar like safes....
>Ugh I used to sleep with one of my father's rifles under my bed as a kid
>I shoot alone a bit, but he was mostly with me from I prolly was 5
>Shot my first bird at 5, grandmother pissed
>Dad took the blame
hehe you remember that first one

Today? All this horse piss, and they just itch to grab your shit.
>Smoke weed? You are a terrorist and Fjertvik so we take your guns, come back to us in 5 years and "we personally judge you from feels"..
sigh... and all the fucking corruption shit, so just move to pd with the ones knowing you as a kid and do it there at least

Anyways Point rambling here with a joint in my mouth. Press your own, all you need is a press, the casings, gunpowder and the bullet. Easy as pie anyone can do it
>Just look at low iq shitskins in syria, oh the horror those civilian bakeries all over the place. kek all bullet pressers+++

Easy you just say you need to save fisk shekels for your fisking stuffs and boat and so. You need to go over the boat each year you know, it ain't cheap. If you don't go all natural and then it's a fucking pain in the ass.

anyone have a cap of that post about the white rhodesian in american college

I live in a very safe area in Cape Town. It's comparatively low risk.

Any good justifications for more than 300 rounds that you can come up with? What's the going price on an FN now anyway? Is there a suggested or more practical alternative?

Mugabe violated the Lancaster agreement, which is why the UK dropped them.

Fair points on the rest, although I suspect the 'achievements' are slightly over reported in that article.

>Any good justifications for more than 300 rounds that you can come up with? What's the going price on an FN now anyway? Is there a suggested or more practical alternative?

Take a closer look at the licence user, it's Zimbabwean, not South African. I have no idea what your laws are there.

I'm unclear on the timing to be honest, but I recall that the brits did not honour the beginning of the process, before farms were being handed out - the crisis began at some point in the late 90's - the true extent of the fuck up began to show its head in '99 already, altho it has continued to develop new lows every year since.

There undoubtedly was chicanery and devilish intransigence that kicked off the hubbub, but as far as I remember, the eternal anglo had partially instigated it by refusing to honour its agreements at the outset. So big mature mugabe tossed his toys out of the cot and behaved very badly.

I haven't seen it in awhile either..

can't you buy them in batches?
Or are you talking about some kinda belt shit here of sorts that actuall holds this many rounds? nah you ain't going all rambo on us

Utterly based use of the 1919...

their shorts were too short

>Any good justifications for more than 300 rounds that you can come up with?
smurfing? spread the word?
smuggle or get someone to do it from zimb?
blackmarked.. oh yeah kek

cwporter.com/rhodesia.html

Horse sized red pill, DONT CHOKE^

if it tried to enfranchise its majority sooner, perhaps there would have been no violence, so no robert mugabe

I assumed that it was an SA license, given that you replied to my question with it. I'm ignorant mostly of weapon laws in SA, so thanks for the clarification.

It's more about having a sufficient stockpile if shit hits the fan down here, which is the only time I'd ever employ the weapon.

They actually swapped to long pants before they lost. Coincidence?

See pic related they had a consitutional ban on black rule no matter how educated and wealthy they got.

That and both the USSR and the US hated colonials.

>4th class carriage
what is this?, getting put in a coal truck?

from wikipedia, claire short speaking for the blair govt as early as 97

In 1997, the new British government, led by Tony Blair, unilaterally stopped funding the "willing buyer, willing seller" land reform programme. Britain's ruling Labour Party felt no obligation to continue paying white farmers compensation, or in minister Clare Short's words, "I should make it clear that we do not accept that Britain has a special responsibility to meet the costs of land purchase in Zimbabwe. We are a new Government from diverse backgrounds, without links to former colonial interests. My own origins are Irish and as you know we were colonised not colonisers".[61]

According to Clare Short's advisor Soni Rajan, in the book Dinner With Mugabe by Heidi Holland, the New Labour government wanted to get rid of Robert Mugabe as early as 1997, even before the Fast Track land reform program: “It was absolutely clear from the attitude of her [Clare Short’s] staff towards my recommendations that Labour's strategy was to accelerate Mugabe's unpopularity by failing to provide him with funding for land redistribution. They thought if they didn't give him the money for land reform, his people in the rural areas would start to turn against him. That was their position; they wanted him out and they were going to do whatever they could to hasten his demise.”[62]

Mugabe only began to chimp out when the eternal anglo had struck

>I assumed that it was an SA license, given that you replied to my question with it. I'm ignorant mostly of weapon laws in SA, so thanks for the clarification.

No problem man, I should've time-stamped.

God bless Rhodesia, Mr Smith and the Union of South Africa.

But don't forget about the Belgian Congo.

So many great Rhodesian songs by John Edmonds:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUYOLn40To0

youtube.com/watch?v=4RQVvcFITuY

youtube.com/watch?v=RrvXTIT2yJ0

youtube.com/watch?v=6L1xR9P8aqw

youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk

youtube.com/watch?v=KR35xORGlfU

youtube.com/watch?v=Qlb41SW1iy0

youtube.com/watch?v=hSveaJVPAGQ

youtube.com/watch?v=pckBUlm__MY

youtube.com/watch?v=clIjgSPRSqY

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

I've made a playlist from these and I've been listening to it non-stop the last week. Even my girlfriend likes it.

Whats going to happen when Mugabe dies?

How big of a cultural difference and intelligence is there between the Shona and the matabele which is better or worse?

>civilians
yeah ok bud, even Mugabe said they didn't kill civs. Even in big ops like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo
and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eland

>Whats going to happen when Mugabe dies?
Nobody knows. Some say civil war, some say military dictatorship, some say, a whole bunch of backstabbing until a politburo lackey takes over.

>How big of a cultural difference and intelligence is there between the Shona and the matabele which is better or worse?

They are different. Facial features, language, culture. An educated Matabele is rarer than an educated Shona due to the ethnic and cultural cleansing by the Shona against them. Matabele areas are purposely underfunded and neglected because they tend to be oppose the Shona, and thus ruling party.

>It's more about having a sufficient stockpile if shit hits the fan down here, which is the only time I'd ever employ the weapon.

I'm not still fully sure if you are talking about a rambo gun. But if there is laws on this, dig them down. I assume that is not the issue here and I am to tired and missing the thread.

Since so many people today can't have guns, it's a big blackmarked for it. And what people do is to oil their guns in, wrap them in and dig them down as they did during ww2. That's usually handguns though. That or you get other normies to store it

sure, I'm sure there was no collateral damage in the 70's, in the bush, in africa. I'm sure that none of the dead were civs when the worlds most owerful and capable militaries fuck up civilians every day. I'm positive now. Thanks for the reassurance.

I am clear that they did not target civilians, but if you read mukiwa and other lit from the period you get very clear accounts of this sort of thing.

Watch the webms, the rhodies were motivated and professional to the extent that they could be, but they were no seals, the enemy they confronted was essentially a late stone age culture with probably a few weeks of cynical russian second hand training. Basically civs two weeks ago but now with guns added.

Either way it's moot.

Can someone explain what Norway is trying to say? Why is he talking about SA gun laws?

>What went wrong?
jews
>What should have been done differently?
removing jews

someones gotta have it, and i need it

>Nobody knows. Some say civil war, some say military dictatorship, some say, a whole bunch of backstabbing until a politburo lackey takes over.

I ask because a friend is being encouraged to visit it there for a trip with an expats family and Im worried that given how old Bob is, if he kicks the bucket things will be very dangerous for a white tourist.

>
They are different. Facial features, language, culture. An educated Matabele is rarer than an educated Shona due to the ethnic and cultural cleansing by the Shona against them. Matabele areas are purposely underfunded and neglected because they tend to be oppose the Shona, and thus ruling party.

Are their work ethics and other values very different?

Is inter tribal marriage frowned upon?

Whats the religious situation like in Zim?

It's established earlier in this that not all of that footage is from the Rhodesian Bush War.
Between this and your mugabeposting, I'm quite shocked. I'd have expected it from sven or a leaf, not a fellow saffer.

Whats this film called, i can't remember and its bugging me now

Dead snow, maybe dead snow 2

>Are their work ethics and other values very different?
They're both lazy.

>Is inter tribal marriage frowned upon?
Yes, but not as much as inter-race.

>Whats the religious situation like in Zim?

Pseudo Christian mixed with traditional ethnic witchcraft (Polygamy, Goblins, Witches, Wizards, Black Magic "mooti" etc).

smokin it up, talking guns

Essentially in saffa there is a limit to the number of rounds you can hold with a regular license - much like zim. I think its 2-300 here as well.

Norway is saying that you should just make your own bullets, all you need is a press, some cleaned and balanced cases and some powder - all of it legal and doable in sa.

But there are consequences, including incarceration, for having more than 200 rounds in your safe in saffa. at the least the loss of your licenses and the right to have arms in the future, but probably including time in the tchookie.

You can go to the shop and buy 200 rounds, then go to another shop and buy 200 more and so on. But it can get a bit iffy.

Its worth noting that a day at the range will chew through 200 rounds pretty quick - especially with hand guns.

200 for a 375 however will begin to hurt long before you run out. to properly train and keep dexterity for a hand gun i'd reccomend 400 at the range at least once a month, otherwise youll just be spraying.

meant for

cheers, Can't find the full scene for this bit anywhere but i'm sure i've seen it

Never mind, Found it :)

Thanks, do you know were I could find a copy of the 1969 constitution online?

so i give credit where it is due.
the fact is that mugabe is a shit. but its also true that his early days were way better than our own cANCer and he actually did some stuff worthy of mention. Even the bible teaches respect for your enemy. The angel confronts lucifer and remains polite.

It's also worth noting that the south african taxpayer - whitey - is paying the price in part of eternal anglo's instransigence in zimbo's. They did make an agreement with zimbabwe and then they renegged on it. It's fact. And I am paying the price - while mugabe has severly fucked up the mess, and while south africa was underperforming, it did not and does not help that anglo failure to keep its agreements has led to half of zimbo's moving here. This has stressed our fucked up stuff even further.

Its worth noting that the eternal anglos made an agreement, and then on whim decided they would not keep it. Even tho the agreement they made said nothing about suddenly deciding that they could walk away from it.

Keeping to the rhodesian theme, it was british arrogance that allowed the udi happening to happen - simply because they were arrogant and were out of the loop. Had they been on top of things, had they listened in the late 50's, there might still be a rhodesia of some sort.

Instead south african whitey pays in part for the anglo kak. whereever they go they leave only fire.

Its also worth noting that mugabe - while a complete cunt - was the first of blairs regime change targets, after that came saddam and now they are trying it on with assad.

those are facts. I stick to them, and i lay reward and curses about as the narrative is constructed.

Are you happy to be paying for britains broken promises? Its not our only set of problems, but it sure as hell does not help to have to deal with them too on top of the shit we already have to deal with.

Google? I have a copy somewhere I could try dig out and scan but I'm tired as fuck and going to bed.

I might do an AMA one day and post it.

>What went wrong?
youtube.com/watch?v=WHfNgiMcXDQ

Britain and the rest of the West but mainly Britain shouldn't have been such treacherous cunts

so much more eloquent and succinct than my rage.

great ill look forward to that because I havent had any luck tracking on down

I'm half drunk posting this, and just fuck Britain in all honesty. They're the only country I feel no sympathy for during this refugee islamisation shit.

Fuck them. Fuck them all to hell, they deserve everything they get. It's karma.

I agree. Unfortunately they don't stick to any agreement they make. They even walking out of an agreement that is good for them now. Anyone who makes an agreement with britain and expects them not to reneg on it is a fool.

In south african history we have a long litany of broken treaties and promises with the british. I would be surprised if they have ever kept an agreement.

One case I rememebr from the blair era was the alyamama ( cool name ) arms deal with the headchopping saudi's that involved the facilitation of massive corruption. They signed the oecd treaty (Organisation for Economic Co‑operation and Development...) which says no to corruption. As part of the treaty they need to investigate and prosecute. They refused to do so on the grounds of 'national security' - even tho the treaty specifically says this is not allowed.

Our governement is a full on cancer of corruption, but if you look at the arms deal - it was british and other arms companies that facilitated it. How can you expect our third world goat herder umshiniwam backing dancer/singer/president to behave appropriately when the apparent lights of civilisation refuse to do so.

As a bump, I was quite surprised to find this

In November 2010 the Institute of Development Studies at Sussex University in England released a comprehensive study on the effects of Zimbabwean land reform. The study suggested that the consequences were mixed but that previous claims that the reform was a failure, that its primary recipients were political "cronies" or that it caused rural collapse were unfounded. One of the study's authors, Professor Ian Scoones, stated: "What comes through from our research is the complexity, the differences in experience, almost farm by farm; there is no single, simple story of the Zimbabwe land reform as sometimes assumed by press reports, political commentators, or indeed much academic study".[71] In 2015 he announced a proposal to return some land to white farmers.[72]

Lmfao Scoones is a SJW cuck useful idiot mouth piece who pontificates from Essex. Fucking ZAMBIA is sending us food aid shit has got that bad.

Blacks just can't farm, and the prosperous farms are now owned by ministers, everyone knows this.

zimeye.net/zambia-sends-food-aid-to-zimbabwe/

its pretty interesting tho.
There is so much fog it's difficult to get a clear picture.

How is the drought doing? Last I heard you guys were pretty badly hit. I saw lesotho a few months back. Devastated. Here its dry, we got some minor water restrictions going on - u can still do maintenance filling of the pool - but no new builds, but u must not do crazy backwashing and stuff, no sprinklers, wash car without hose and so forth. When is supposed to start raining in zim. Here - joburg - it never rains properly before the 7th of oct, but the last few years its been a week to 11 days late.

/checked/ Zimbabwe -Happydude22-

final bump.
now to bed
good night

Goodnight m8, and this was a good thread

I just woke up, I can't believe this thread is still alive. Have a good night.

Goodnight Singapore friend, I'll still be staying up a bit longer desu. I'm just too tired to make interesting posts

thnx for the thread op

7/10

Too good for this sinful, Skype-run earth

bumping with a good documentary or a few and some pics

youtube.com/watch?v=dUtPy5LzsOo

another great doc.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYL6aTK3k6Y

youtube.com/watch?v=e7YV_0XEY8U

Democratised earlier. Won the hearts of the blackman with that reverend the party elected after Smith.

youtube.com/watch?v=daThdD85A_w

British politicians ruining the world yet again with their brilliant policies.

>you'll never ever be rhodesian

why live

South Africa and Rhodesia were easily on the same level as the west. Stupid niggers only have themselves to blame for their own failure. If Mugabe can admit that much then so should you.

Blocked in the UK

damn its basically william pierce talking about Rhodesia if you want to try and find it elsewhere

What went wrong was that my government ruined it for no good reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=n22N84PTnzM

Yeah I got it with a German proxy. It's unavailable in France too.

Nice, its definitely worth a listen it just sucks that speech isn't free thanks to the powers that be over there I'm posting more essential viewing if you're interested friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=ppJnzDrgMdY
it has a short music intro before the talking.

>be hunted down by natives and tortured to death
>have your wife raped and murdered and your daughter become forced wife of some general
Yeah nah

youtube.com/watch?v=fZdRAH21b68