Business against Trump

wsj.com/articles/no-fortune-100-ceos-back-republican-donald-trump-1474671842

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/09/24/fortune-100-companies-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=vNfizqdJnI4
youtube.com/watch?v=09qjAYRvxKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Since many here appear to be Trump fans, you probably need my help circumventing the paywall.

fortune.com/2016/09/24/fortune-100-companies-donald-trump/

isn't this a good thing? Don't voters hate 'big business' and 'the bankers'? I'm confused

>hillary says she's attack the (((1%)))
>they all back her campaign and say trump is bad

this is why he's winning

wtf, I love Fortune 100 CEOs now

sorry Bernie

fear of boycotts

I LOVE BIG MONEY IN POLITICS!

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

What a great endorsement. CTR, once again, on paycheck watch.

>Big businesses don't support Trump

This is bad why?

Wtf I love trump now

They don't see him as one of their own. His who image is that he's one of them and if they thought he was they would be supporting him.

>trump wants to give massive tax cuts to billionaires and global corporations
>conservatives say this is good because it will create jobs

>trump wants to give global corporations a tax holiday to let them bring the trillions of dollars they laundered overseas into the US tax free
>conservatives say this is goo because "muh jerbs"

>Not a single fortune 100 CEO backs trump because they think he will fuck the economy so bad
>"This is bad why?"

why does pol manage to come up with intricate conspiracy theories around hillary? isn't it much more likely that the stock market has a huge interest in not letting the US go to complete shit which is certainly what would happen if trump gets in? literally everyone but uneducated white males see trump for the retard he really is and know what a cluster fuck the world would fall into

Michael Moore was just on MSNBC talking about that. He believes Trump is winning because over the years, the elite have fucked the workers over and the media has been biased and dishonest. They've lost all credibility, so when a billionaire tells them what is good for the country and the media agrees, they don't care and just want to vote in someone like Trump because they know he will fuck everything up. He called Trump a molotov that they can throw at the establishment in a desperate attempt to create ANY change in status quo.

>why does pol manage to come up with intricate conspiracy theories around hillary?
How else can they defend the indefensible? Delusion is all they have left.

Yeah I rarely see a defense of Trump when he is criticized without them saying "Bu..Hillary" related shit.

>>Big businesses don't support Trump
>This is bad why?
big businesses lost the game of chicken. they're willing to back any other republicuck like jeb or rubio because they'll keep some semblance of civilization, but trump is a child and absolute chaos and uncertainty ensues

it's not fucking rocket science

He's outed them all as being complicit in the whole "foreign/US government and business cooperation to screw Americans" agenda. Them all being against him is further proof that he's with us, you tard. How many times has he said that he was an insider who turned to do the right thing for his country? I've heard that at least a dozen times now.

because to those big corporations, being able to lobby the govt is far more valuable than these tax cuts will ever be

>loses at least 1 billion and has a reputation of stabbing the backs of his partners and investors by funneling their money into his pockets
WAAAAH WHY WON'T ANY BUSINESSES OTHER THAN RUSSIANS WITH ULTERIOR MOTIVES DEAL WITH ME

"He's outed them all as being complicit in the whole "foreign/US government and business cooperation to screw Americans" agenda. "

He did shit like this himself too he's never apologized for it or looked generally sorry for doing it. If he was really sorry about it he would've started with his own businesses, hell it would've given him a boost in popularity if he did before he started running.

You're missing the point retard. The fact that Trump isn't supported by the large corporations everyone seems to hate right now only strengthens his image among middleclass voters. His tax cuts primarily benefit small business owners in the first place.

>Michael Moore was just on MSNBC talking about that. He believes Trump is winning because over the years, the elite have fucked the workers over and the media has been biased and dishonest. They've lost all credibility, so when a billionaire tells them what is good for the country and the media agrees, they don't care and just want to vote in someone like Trump because they know he will fuck everything up. He called Trump a molotov that they can throw at the establishment in a desperate attempt to create ANY change in status quo.

i saw that but i think he gives conservative voters too much credit. they actually idolize trump and think he would be a good fit for president of the most powerful nation in the world. the only people who might truly know what a fucking baby and child he is are polacks or redditors wanting to watch the world burn

>His tax cuts primarily benefit small business owners in the first place.
lel

yea of course they benefit small business owners who receive small loans of 4 million kek

Gee I wonder what percentage of these companies donated to the cf.

Gee I wonder which of our two candidates will fucking tank the economy because they don't know how to restrain themselves or act like an adult and gets all of their news from right wing, neonazi blogs

>I wonder which of our two candidates will fucking tank the economy

Hilary because she doesn't know jack about business.

>muh immigrants
>muh h1b1s

Actual businessmen and banks seem to think otherwise.

>OP BTFO this quickly
I felt bad, but then I noticed your flag.

>Hilary because she doesn't know jack about business.
>corporate executive walmat lawyer for a decade
>trump loses a billion and constantly declares bankruptcy

the fuck is wrong with trump supporters?

Why do you cheer your own decapitation?

Did I miss something?

Gotta love the idiots who just proclaim "BTFO!!11" and think they won an argument.

I heard the NBC dropped him completely. If this is true he's in big troubles honestly.

he will be fucking finished after the election when he gets his ass beat. it's going to be a miracle if he doesn't resort to meth and end up homeless because the guy doesn't know how to handle loss. it's not as if he has any business deals now anyway, everyone boycotted his neonazi rhetoric and is staying the fuck away. the only ones willing are russian mobsters

They want Shillary because when the economy collapses like it's going to according to most economic analysis they know she'll bail out the banks and auto companies instantly and make the fed print more free money for them.

IE the reason why Obama's recovery took 8 fucking years and has left us with a 12% effective unemployment rate between people no longer looking for employment and underemployment.

Trump is going to force them to reform, Hillary is going to give economic heroin to the heroin addicts on wallstreet

This.

B-but he only supports rich people's interests.

Gee I wonder which candidates policies goes against the interests of multi-national corporations

Are you retarded? Trump supports less wall street regulation, while Clinton has pages and pages of new regulations for wall street. Trump will force them to reform? LMAO.

wtf man I'm all for the establishment now. Fortune 100 companies decide my every move.

wtf i love ceos an the 1% now

Globalists.

then you gotta love the "Drumpf BTFO" threads.

Quads of truth

Its hilarious how Trump supporters buy into Trump's lie that slashing corporate taxes by over half, massively cutting taxes for the rich, deregulating the financial industry, and giving tax holidays for corporations to legally bring back the trillions of dollars they funneled overseas to avoid taxes will trickle down and create jobs.

Trump supports simultaneous think giving all these handouts to global corporations, billionaires, and wall street is fine. But when NONE of the actual CEOs of these corporations, not a single one, support Trump because they think his policies will lead to economic ruin for the US, its a good thing?

And the reasoning is "fuck global corporations"? How can you stand any of Trump's tax policies then? How can one politician's supports be so fucking stupid and gullible?

That's because they already dumped millions into Clinton.
No turning back now.
She's establishment. Paid in full.
Hedging their bets.
You think they give a fuck at all who wins?
They're the ones that get laws made.

She will increase taxes on the middle class(90% of Americans) and trump will decrease taxes on the middle class.

Listen I know this is a CTR thread but still.

Taking full advantage of the loopholes Bill Clinton signed into law isn't immoral, it's just business. He put those loopholes in there on purpose so you could basically pay no taxes if you aren't a total nigger and decide to puss out and use the 1040EZ.

If you use the 1040EZ, thank you for funding all the worthless bullshit the Federal Government spends its money on. Know that you're subsidizing ghettoes full of undesirable Bernie-hating untermenchen, and also you're subsidizing me, we sharecrop corn and bean land out to local farmers.

On the other hand, despite having very large assets and great incomes, as well as a good cash position, the complicated tax code allows for us to use all sorts of tricks and we barely ever even pay ANY Federal taxes. State taxes are a bit harder to reduce to zero, but thankfully the Jews have been at work on this state's tax code and it is increasingly riddled with loopholes as well.

So essentially, any publication that claims Trump is literally committing the crime of 'evading taxes' or 'avoiding taxes' will probably have the SHIT sued out of them, Hogan-style, whether he wins of loses. Trump will literally own the entire US media establishment in two years, win or lose, because of the constant and highly actionable slander they commit daily.

It's gonna be anuddah shoah kids.

Also Trump's donation from his own charity was quite legal and was accepted by the plaintiffs in the suits.

If you want to see something weird look at how Hillary was selling state secrets and favors for cash with the Clïnton Foundation. Or wait until Wednesday when this data will all be released along with video of her repeatedly calling blacks niggers.

So what? You want to elect the guy whose policies clear as day benefit billionaires like himself? Vs the person who clearly wants more regulation, wants more taxes / less loopholes but has received more money from US CEOs because they think she at least won't cause an economic recession?

Maybe so. Trump will lower everyone's taxes, but billionaire's like himself, and global cooperation by far benefit the most. He openly wants to reward them for funneling money overseas to evade taxes. Multiple non-partisan groups have said Trump's policies will add 7-12 trillion to debt vs Clinton. Its a payout to billionaires at the expense of the middle class. They get a trivial tax cut at the expense of inflation, declining purchasing power, higher interest rates or more quantitative easing. For US CEOs the resulting economic calamity and reducing consumer spending will hurt the businesses they run.

Also, Trump violated US laws by doing business in Cuba.

youtube.com/watch?v=vNfizqdJnI4

>doing business
>unrelated contractor neglects to file paperwork
>isn't even punished for it
>TRUMP DID THIS
>1 posy by this ID
thanks for correcting the record

As a past Hillary support I just can't vote for someone who's fans twist facts like this.

Unfortunately #I'mwithhim now

>He openly wants to reward them
It's actually not going to reward them, that's why all the big companys don't back him. Yes they will be able to bring the money back but they will in return have to bring the jobs back with the money and Trumps tax plans will hurt the 1 percents bottom line but will help Americans.

>It's actually not going to reward them, that's why all the big companys don't back him.
They don't back him because he is going to tank the economy. What's a tax break for your company when another massive recession hits wiping out middle class wealth and consumer purchasing power?

>Yes they will be able to bring the money back but they will in return have to bring the jobs back with the money.
They want to bring the money have tax free. Trump will give them that, with no strings attached, because it likely benefits Trump personally to a huge degree. Who is saying that will create jobs? Corporations will keep funneling money overseas if they know they can just wait for the next republican administration to gift them another tax holiday.

>Trumps tax plans will hurt the 1 percents bottom line but will help Americans.
What? It massively benefits the top 1 percent. It slightly benefits the middle class, they'll get a trivial tax break, almost nothing, but at cost of Trillions tacked on the nation debt, so middle class Americans are much worse off as a whole. Trump will personally save hundreds of millions from his own policies.

>implying there's ever been a middle class since the 50s
>implying your wagecuck job is enough to support a family

youtube.com/watch?v=09qjAYRvxKQ

CTR

>Trump gets in

>raises interest rates

>markets correct

>share prices drop

>CEO pay linked to share price

>every CEO has financial incentive to oppose Trump

>every CEO opposes Trump.

Shocking.

tl;dr people act in their own self interest.

>Want to support trump
>But doing so means killing my country economy
Sorry murrica.

Pic related, Peso since hillary-clinton speech where hillary "won".

>Hillary
>Hard on wallstreet
W E W

Just like obama amirite

Trump is going to audit the Federal reserve and put an end to interest manipulation. Of course big business hates him. Shillary is business as usual; they've donated so they get free money.

>pic related
>doesn't post pic
this is why you beaners have to all go back
shoddy half-finished work

Oh look....another endorsement for Trump. :v