SWEDEN NO

Miss Sweden sides with Trump over "Miss Piggy" comments.

>Camilla Hansson, who competed as Miss Sweden in the 2014 Miss Universe pageant, defended Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump Wednesday over allegations he called former Miss Universe Alicia Machado “Miss Piggy” when she gained weight.

>“Having said that,” she continued, “being a Miss Universe we know what the role entails. We know we have to be healthy and we have all the possible help to be so.”

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/28/camilla-hansson-sides-trump-miss-piggy-flap/
google.com/amp/twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/09/28/video-from-1997-shows-alicia-machado-cheering-on-trump-for-making-fun-of-overweight-reporters/amp/?client=ms-android-att-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link:
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/28/camilla-hansson-sides-trump-miss-piggy-flap/

who the fuck cares

I care, Sweden.

>Washington Times
Right wing version of Huffington Post they're both utter trash.

fuck i love Sweden now

>Alicia Machado
>Role model used by Illary Clinton to impress female voters
>backfiring cause she probably has just as much dirt on her as Clinton
>who the fuck cares
fuck i hate Sweden now

WE LOVE SWEDEN NOW
THE BIGGEST KEK OF EUROPE
BUT WE STILL LOVE YOU
SWEDEN NO

Kek.

This guy gets it

She doesn't live in Sweden, does she? If so that seems pretty ballsy.

Probably listened to Trump's actual statement, instead of letting the media convert it to "he called her 'Miss Piggy!"

Finally found a link, Google is trying to hide links to anything but her shitfit at a Trump impersonator.

google.com/amp/twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/09/28/video-from-1997-shows-alicia-machado-cheering-on-trump-for-making-fun-of-overweight-reporters/amp/?client=ms-android-att-us

will she be stoned to death?

A flight from the balcony is the usual way in Sweden

Yeah, no shit. Everyone but SJWs roll their eyes at this fatshaming trite. A beauty queen can't get fat. She has marketing responsibilities. No one things that is sexist.

Is nobody else having a chuckle that 'miss sweden' has dark hair, features, and olive skin?

WTF I love Sweden now. Seriously though guys this is a ctr thread trying to sway your vote away from trump. There's nothing wrong with voting trump. In face voting for him is what's encouraged and what is best. Hillary is corrupt and wants war with Russia. Dont bit on to fag ctr bait and always remember vote trump and maga

You're a fucking idiot. There a differentiation in every population. Its called the GOD effect - generation of difference. You can get slightly darker complexion Nordics and slightly paler Mediterraneans.

ok there muhammad

>unironic autism this strong

I care mohammed.

>Its called the GOD effect
posts satan quads.

I'm having a boner over it but not much else.

>calling one woman fat because her job is too be attractive makes Donald sexist

Why are all (100%) of females idiotic ?