All your minorities and refugees are now replaced by gooks

All your minorities and refugees are now replaced by gooks.
>what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h3t9X9x43VU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

move

i wish america was chinese, i really do

we would at least not have all the degeneracy, and coons would know their places

whites are weak man

enter a golden era of unity, world peace and galactic conquest

test the chinese just like you would arabs... because communism
otherwise welcome them in our culture and enjoy tasty new foods and a great working mentality.

I'd be pissed off because the job market for jobs that require intelligence would become oversaturated

Fucking celebrate in the street

Prosper

>advice seeker masking question as hypothetical scenario

Good as Koreans blend into our society perfectly compared to streetshitter-lookalikes who pretend to be chinese.

>World Power by November

I want this feel

Play this on repeat forever.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h3t9X9x43VU

chinese IQ = 105
white IQ = 100

bow to your new overlords, white man

>and no gf, no kids

Nothing would change

i want an asian bf/gf so bad.
i mean damn
i feel inferior for not being asian.
must be my mongol genes i dunno.

but everything about the physiology of east asians is near perfect.

>pic
hmm

No difference really.

holy shit, the things i would do for this to happen in the USA.

That would basically just eliminate Caucasians, so it would be an improvement.

>kebab replaced by Koreans

I'm totally okay with this

Rejoice

Things are probably worse

I would kill my self if its only East Asians.

Chinks/Gooks students in Univeristies are infamous for being anti social,robotic,nerdy and cant handle banter. Im not even memeing, No one wants to be placed in a University full of chinks here in the UK because its THAT bad.

The only asians with souls and down to earth peopleare the likes of Vietnamese,filipinos,malaysians etc... Problem is they are not as smart as East asian gooks. The perfect scenario would be a mix of South east asians and East asians(apart from Mainland chinks)

Ayyy L-MAO

Gooks are still better than niggers, spics and kebabs.

>not as smart as East asian

More of a cultural than an actual biological difference m8. East asians families tend to have stricter standards on children achievement than SEasians imo.

Overall accurate assessment though.

i would do nuffen

What if you're a nerdy, anti social, robotic indian who can handle banter? But yea Viets are the best gooks.

Racemix

Actually comprehend having the chance of seeing a qt3.14 asian daily instead of seeing middle aged chinese women yearly in bus stops.

Not so quite sure about the chinese and the koreans. After white people they are about as
"PC" as it can get.

But as a refugee I think they will be slightly ok.

Not till they get introduced to Commiefornia.

i would even trade if you double the gooks

Special mushroom stew of course and a big party.

is asian the only race acceptable to race mix with?

i would do nuffen

Yes it is goy, I mean guy.

Race mixing is not acceptable but if I have to choose then it would be a White Latinas so the kids end up looking white.

Yes, asians are the only race that have made empires of equal or near-equal worth in both scientific contribution and conquest to the white man

Not to mention that their women are boner-inducing

Gypsies and asians can peacefully live together, they are originating from the same continent.

Send them into internment camps or back to where they came from. I'm part Jap myself, I'm only here coz Japan doesn't want me around either.

Minorities are kept stupid for a reason, they're easy to control which is how both the DNC and RNC use them. If the USA replaced their 13% nigger & 12% Hispanic population with Gooks & Japs, there would be a real possibility of civil war because they can actually organize on an advanced level unlike shitskin mestizos and niggers who do nothing but grab their own dicks and shoot blindly into a crowd.

Orientals only really care about themselves honestly. They comply while in the West because they're less than 3% of the population.

Feel relief. You haven't spent enough time around niggers if you think otherwise.

That's fantastic
Is this supposed to trigger me

Fuck the muslims and niggers

It's actually kinda what we have right now. Most of the minorities are asian

I would take the whole of Japan if it meant not one Paki

Whenever I strike Japan, people would go crazy because of the hafu meme. But then that's probably because I mostly hang around the countryside and people are cool as heck.

Too bad kanjis are shit to read.

wtf I hate our flag now

That would not be that bad. They are the least bad of the bunch.

>trade islamic terrorists for mongolians
fine by me

I can agree with this

feels good

rejoice
That isn't a bad thing user.
It's better than most of the mexicans we get here in socal.

they already are

only the top row of that picture is allowed

Viets are the best

>Can poo in loo
>People are redpilled as fuck.
>No chimpouts despite being hit with Agent Orange and napalm.
>Can handle the bantz
>Majority are Buddhists who fucking hate Mudslimes with a dying will.

10/10, would gook again

Japanese IQ = 106
Korean IQ = 107

Granted China will probably go up a bit given there's still some room for Flynn effect (so will Korea a tiny bit but Japan has reached max)

Colonise the moon

productivity soars
new breakthroughs in engineering
get to Mars in 10 years

Well the situation would over all improve. People from East Asia tend to actually make efforts to integrate within the society they move in. Those who don't usually tend to stay out of the way of everyone else. They are the most compatible with white culture.

Anything is better than shitskins 100% of the time.

The only two SEA countries that are directly "east asian" or tibetan are Myanmar and Vietnam. Indonesia, Thailand and Laos are more indonesian-abbo. Of course because of geographic proximity there is a lot of mixing but these regions are originally indo-abbos basically.

Lose all our property to the chinkjew

collect welfare and be the nigger in their new country

I honestly wouldn't mind. I can get along with gooks. They might be pretty autistic sometimes but they're good people.

>Good as Koreans blend into our society perfectly compared to streetshitter-lookalikes who pretend to be chinese.

What?

>Replacing gooks with gooks

I would celebrate and know that the Netherlands and Europe in general, has been saved.

what is middle right on pic related?

My Vietnamese friend hates communism, always talks shit about the Chinese, thinks Americans are too worried about seeming racist, never bitches about "white hetero-patriarchal supremacy"

This is already happening in my town. All the shitskins in MA are getting replaced by chinks.

I don't know how to feel, personally.

I live in Burnaby, BC. I'm already surrounded by sociopathic gooks and poo-in-loos

>subliminal messaging upgrade is complete

Our greatest foreigners by numbers are already the chinks.

Checkmate atheist

Mankind as a whole would enter some form of Golden Age and the despair of our era would begin to evaporate.

Breathe a huge sigh of relief.

colors are in wrong order though