You will never live in the good old Reich with its original borders

>You will never live in the good old Reich with its original borders.

>You'll never be annexed by the Reich.

Who cares, Germans can't govern a country this is why they lose them so quickly: 1871-1918, 1918-1945. Now they are commiting suicide and destroying public order because muh guilt. What a joke

I sense butthurt

>Bohemia
>Part of the Reich
>ever

"What a joke"

Yeah, almost as funny as the Polish bastard rape babies. What has Poland done in history except get occupied by superior countries?

What is the Munich Agreement?

Oh, that's right. Russia wasn't invited.

good for you, next time stop invading others about clays that no one gives a fuck about. US should have nuked your country and hopefully this could have killed Merkel parents.

I don't understand what this map shows. When did Germany control the Low Countries except during WW1 and 2? It can't be WW2 because it includes Southern Jutland, but it can't be WW1 either because it has Austro-Hungarian possesions included. What gives?

>have a country
>waste it in 2 completely pointless wars, the 2nd being just an epitome of insanity
>kek

German fetish , trying to reclaim the Holy Roman Empire xD since 17th century. They just have divided their space by 2

Lol fuck off mate

Your country is fully cucked

Occupying other inferior countries like Russia

YESSS

YESSS

YESSSSSSSS

It's the HRE, which wasn't really an empire, more like a protoEU that actually kinda worked

>Borders shaped like that for like six years
>original

just die out already

This.

Hitler was a retard and so are his fanboys.

Unsere Geduld ist am Ende!

But it doesn't include the italian member states

It also includes Slesvig which was not a member of HRE.

>H
>R
>E

Reich :3

It really makes me sad.

Yeah I don't know either, it's a weird map

i knew a pole made that image without even looking at your flag

>Hur why didn't a proud nationalist stand by, let not only his own people be plundered but all the peoples of the world, if he didn't do anything the globalist jews would've be beaten anyway!!!11!!!

fuck off you weak cunts, better to die on your feet, besides it's the poles fault world war 2 was started, they're niggers through and through

>bark bark bark!
>my country is on fire because I'm a failed, liberal nation

germans took over netherlands

thats not on

>border is flipping off Russia

Am I the only one who sees it?

>american education