Remove Cred Forums

>Cred Forums is the last bastion of free speech
Except it isn't because Cred Forums is a safe space echochamber where there is no discussion and only caters to one ideology. Any conflicting viewpoints are met with le ebin rabbi memes and low level insults. Arguments with well supported evidence are subverted with frog memes and insults. People want to get rid of Cred Forums because it is stupid, not because it is offensive.
Do you know where you are, fucker? This entire site is offensive. But Cred Forums has no substance nor intelligence to justify their shitposting. What is freedom of speech when Cred Forums mocks anyone who opposes them? They also fetishize a government regime that opposed the idea of free speech. Free speech being a democratic idea from French Enlightenment is only supported by Cred Forums when it works for them.
I believe in fighting for Cred Forums to have their viewpoints, but they need to show a level of integrative complexity for people to challenge their beliefs. Through discussion and rhetoric is where you find value in your own ideas. But until then, Cred Forums has to go, because the board is a safe space for that blocks out conservative, liberal, and centrist viewpoints.
>inb4 hurr you hate free speech
What I'm suggesting is to ALLOW conflicting viewpoints to exist without mob mentality downvoting through dissent and people spamming memes without making an educated rebuttal. Yes, this is a form of downvoting.
So don't try to defend shitposting. Cred Forums can't make a proper counter-argument to save their life. It's easier to spam clubhouse buzzwords like "MAGA" or "cuck" since making a well informed opinion is too much work. I've seen only a handful of educated posters on Cred Forums, but the majority don't even read into history. Just the other day I saw a thread where most claimed Hitler formed a coup in Germany. The idiots didn't know he was elected into power.
I'll fight for Cred Forums to say what they want, only until they show modicum for all ideologies on the political spectrum.

>only caters one ideology
>communism and nazism general are totally one ideology guys! :^)

>Arguments with well supported evidence are subverted with frog memes and insults

NO if you present an argument with facts people will debate with you. yeah you will get bombarded by the faggots as well but so what ignore them and debate with people.

glad you see the issue with this place
although just a nitpick
... i dont think rhetoric is the best way to go about a discussion since that is just the art of persuasion
we need ACTUAL ARGUMENTS
good post tho!

those threads get drowned in shit so quickly
although it is fun to watch well-read leftists destroy alt-right memers

Don't you reliase that Cred Forums is where the dissidents are quarantined, rarely leaking into the mainstream. It is an echo-chamber, our safe space

RUN FREE, CAUSE HAVOC

>although it is fun to watch well-read leftists destroy alt-right memers

Just as much to fun to watch real right wing nationalist destroy commie scum.

If I wanted to educated, carefully reasearched and well mannered discussion, I go to Reddit.
For unwinding, shitposting and general trolling I come here. It's a rowdy boys' club where simple, nonchalant rudeness can be given and received - a pen for excercise verbal fangs. Most of this mess remains shitty mob mentality because most people frequent /pol is undereducated, undercultured and frustrated illiterate young simpletons. Don't like it? You are free to go away.

"The hypocrit is... but who isn't?"

pretty hard to have a quality discussion when a hive of jokesters is out to grasp for any chance to utilize a meme...
yes ignoring is the key, but this place has become so tiresome

mainstream covers pepe as a hate symbol now so idk what you are saying dude
also youtube has reactionary "alt-righters" popularized everywhere
why do you want an echo-chamber? what are you learning?

Img vs text : Carpet doesn't match the drapes OP

There is no voting here.

There is no way to objectively measure the actual opinions of the majority of people on an anonymous message board.

Free speech being preserved means the the Nat Soc crowd will spam their memes, because they are shut out of all other public venues.

You are "suggesting" something that already exists here. Nobody is disallowing SJWs from posting here.

If you feel like you aren't "allowed" or "safe" because a chorus of people disagree with you, maybe you should try to strengthen your arguments and examine the actual arguments of your opponents instead of focusing on the chorus of people singing "get off my board, faggot" and "muh hatespeech."

This is why SJWs will never win. They are weak. They don't want anyone to own guns. They will always absolve themselves fo moral responsibility and enslave themselves to some kind of Stalin-esque figure when push comes to shove. They are infantile.

>. Cred Forums can't make a proper counter-argument to save their life
newfag.txt

Beer Hall Putsch, baby
Made me reply, 8/10 nice bait famalamdingdong

>yes ignoring is the key, but this place has become so tiresome

Go to cripplechan than. Also its called politically incorrect not politics so jokesters using politically incorrect terms and memes is part of it. THis board isn't just about politics.

did you even read his post?
your argument is essentially "get a better argument" and that in itself is not an argument
you also went on some odd tangent of assumptions and hypotheticals
im confused
go shitpost

graphic - tl;dr
post - tl;dr

>Except it isn't because Cred Forums is a safe space echochamber where there is no discussion and only caters to one ideology.

Every other place on the internet is censored/monitored to fit the doctrine of cultural marxism. This is the only place were the far left hasn`t total cotnrol of and they hate that fact.

Everybody can post here what they like, not even oftopic bullshit gets deleted because mods are shitheads that don`t give two fucks about the board.

If you open a thread and over 2/3 of posters tell you to fuck off and suck some nigger dick, you need to deal with it. Otherwise fuck off to somewere else.

Eat some nigger dick OP

define "cultural marxism"

Not an SJW. You're as bad as they are.

You should understand the picture you post.

I do. Read the third paragraph.

>Shilling this hard
KYS.

define your useless existence

Free speech does not mean "respect all idealogies" it means that you can speak your mind. Nobody says that you have to post intelligent and well thought out replies all the time, that would obviously be abused and destroy free speech (this is what happened with 8ch's Cred Forums board)

Thanks for proving my point.

pathetic
get a life guys

> talk shit
> talk molyneux style shit
> asserting i did something without demonstration
> I'm a Canadian
> time to go fuck a beaver

I've read this picture so many fucking times; have you ever genuinely thought about killing yourself? Holy fuck. I never post on this garbage website but you are really fucking retarded. If you don't like this board then stop giving it so much fucking attention.

The media is giving it more attention in an attempt to discredit it. Why? Some who analyze through the genuine garbage produce very astounding results. If you choose to ignore it because of you're ideological "truths" you really can fuck off.

get a real job you sorry excuse for a human being

If you have valid arguments and facts people will generally give valid arguments back. Can't believe you wrote something so long for something so simple.

That rarely ever happens.

Yeah it does. Every day. I have seen better discussions on here than ive ever seen on any other forum.

I could see someone getting so butthurt at the people trolling that they ignore valid ideas. It looks like OP is one of those people and with that chart you posted you may be too.

All sorts of people with all different views and if you hold those views you need to be able to defend them if you come here. If you don't like it, don't come here. Simple as that.