Kek, saw this in related

kek, saw this in related
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/winston-churchills-grandson-attacks-boris-johnsons-deplorable-and-completely-idiotic-article-on-a6997541.html

>deplorable
>from April
Has meme magic gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-churchill-jewish-mother.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean the man that saved England by rallying the people and holding everything together?

What an asshole, am I right?

Not even English, and this shit infuriates me.

Churchill is better than the other chumps that were no doubt in the running

I mean if I have to get all stormfront on it, hes a shitty choice. He forced Britain into a war they didn't want, need, or were capable of winning alone. He drove his country into deeper debt, leaned onto America for help which got us involved and in turn drove us into debt to the multinational banks and killed thousands of our men. His hand was always open to hand outs for his world wide pissing contest with Hitler like a beggar who will tell you a war story for a shilling.

There were better Britons, but on the world's stage of mainstream public opinion, hes definitely the choice I would make. Enoch Powell would be my first.

the people protesting this are either pakis who's grandparent's didn't live here during WWII or are unsavable leftie cucks.

Chamberlain was the one that declared War against the Nazi's, not Churchill.

Churchill was more manly than any man today, including Putin, Trump and Assad

Churchill may not have been a great guy, but he saved their SJW asses from Nazi-ism. Maybe they should show a little respect.

Here here my Suomi friend.

I'm not huge fan of Churchill, but this is just queer. It's like those faggots who want to remove George Washington from the dollar bill "becuz he ownd thlaves". It's like SJW'S that complained about just about every strongman keeping the Arab world from going jihad.

They should seriously move to Germany, the inflammatory traitorous baiting liberals them haha.

Brexit, Winston on a fiver and possibly Trump in power. What a glorious 2016 it could be! Fuck yeah.

>tfw 50 years from now when the eurostate becomes an evil jewish controlled superpower that the world has to defeat Nigel Farrage will be heralded as a hero he rightfully was and will be put on our £500 pound note.

Churchill's mother was Jewish
Winston Churchill was the spoiled son of an aristocratic father and an American mother who doted on him. As a young man he was a dilettante who developed an early taste for expensive clothes, imported cigars and old brandy.

At 26 he entered parliament.

In the company of members of the English aristocracy and establishment Winston’s ‘night on the town’ often ended at fringe homosexual private shows in which every depravity known to man was indulged.

Churchill's mother was Jenny Jerome. Her father was involved in theatre investment and changed his name from Jacobson to Jerome.

‘Cunning, no doubt, came to Churchill in the Jewish genes transmitted by his mother Lady Randolph Churchill , née Jenny Jacobson/Jerome.’ Moshe Kohn, Jerusalem Post

Source:
jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-churchill-jewish-mother.html

>paper money
>existing in 50 years

>Winston Churchill was the son of an aristocratic father.

You lefties just despise anyone with money don't you?

I just love how everything that comes out of the UK after June 24, 2016 are nearly all positive things.

I'd like to know what Irving thinks about that retard being on his bank notes now

Cucks are losing their stranglehold on mainstream culture. The silent majority aren't being so silent anymore.

BEADY EYES FULL OF LIES

>You lefties just despise anyone with money don't you?

if they dont like it, they can give it to me

get a job.

>he's not perfect by todays standards therefore he's a monster

BEADY

Nazism is proto-SJWism.

MUH PROGRESS
MUH PROGRAMS
MUH EQUALITY